Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25
Through the Stars [Private]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#801 Posted: 00:02:57 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
There was a general dispersion, though Henry didn't move.

Liz and Patty switched into gun form at Kid's command, and he tried to look for the escaped prisoner's soul wavelength.

"I wasn't trying to, geez," Dark Pit grumbled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:26 17/04/2017 by FuryBeam136
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#802 Posted: 00:12:28 17/04/2017
Asuna turned to Henry, a slightly hopeful look in her eyes. "Do you know anything about this magic?"

Natsu continues sniffing before looking at Darkrai, "we're gonna search the forest," he announced, pointing a finger in a random direction. "You're going that way," he paused to move his finger in the opposite direction, "and I'll go that way!"

"And what were you planning to do with me once you got back?" Viridi snapped, an annoyed expression on her face, "you're not allowed in the girl's sleeping area."
---
I'll go home now.
#803 Posted: 00:34:41 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Darkrai nodded, going in the direction he'd been told to go in.

Henry shook his head. "Nope, but I'm sure I can figure it out! It's not being hidden by any concealment magic, so I can try to poke around at it. Maybe if I dissected her? There are ways to dissect people without killing them you know."

Kid blinked in confusion when he found the soul, as the prisoner was nowhere to be seen. "Can she hide herself?" he muttered, confused.

"What's going on, Kiddo?" Patty chirped, as she heard his comment.

"I can see her wavelength, but I can't see her," Kid explained.

Dark Pit shrugged. "I didn't think that far ahead."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:15 17/04/2017 by FuryBeam136
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#804 Posted: 00:41:36 17/04/2017
(imma add people)

name: Nyx
Picture: [User Posted Image]

name: Leo
Picture: [User Posted Image]

name: Link
Picture:[User Posted Image]
---
I'm an inactive
#805 Posted: 00:43:42 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
(O wow Link I just had a heart attack when I saw that I expected another Fire Emblem character
Welp
Accepted)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#806 Posted: 00:46:37 17/04/2017
Nyx, Leo and Link fell from the sky.

(yay people falling from the sky!)
---
I'm an inactive
#807 Posted: 00:52:42 17/04/2017
Asuna gave Henry a funny look, "we cannot dissect innocent people!' She then glanced outside as she saw the three new people drop to the ground. Sighing, she called out to Lucina, "we've got some new ones, come over here and help me with them."

Mikasa heard Kid and she walked over to him, "what are you talking about?"

Natsu charged through the woods, looking for any sign of life.

Ryuko followed Mikasa, hoping to get some answers.

Viridi sighed, turning around. "Of course you didn't," she muttered as she began walking back to the forest.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:11 17/04/2017 by WolvenAnakha
#808 Posted: 00:59:28 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Aww," Henry sighed. "Oh well. I'll just have to figure it out with magic."

"I can sense the prisoner's soul wavelength nearby. I know it's hers, it's... different," Kid shrugged. "I can't see her though, so I can't tell exactly where she is."

"Wait!" Dark Pit followed Viridi.

"I'm on it," Lucina nodded. She approached the three, shaking them awake as gently as possible.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#809 Posted: 01:03:13 17/04/2017
Link woke up. he looked at everyone confused. then Nyx got up and stared at Leo. "heh" she laughed under her breath. Leo glared at her.
---
I'm an inactive
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:45 17/04/2017 by SolarSpirit
#810 Posted: 01:07:33 17/04/2017
Asuna knelt down next to Nyx, a smile on her face, "hello! What's your name?" She glanced at Lucina, hoping she would get the idea to do the same for the other man.

Mikasa looked around, "can you give a general direction?"

Viridi stopped, looking at Dark Pit. "What?"
---
I'll go home now.
#811 Posted: 01:11:54 17/04/2017
Nyx looked at Asuna. "My name is Nyx." Leo continued to glare at her.

(Nyx laughed because... his collars inside out)
---
I'm an inactive
#812 Posted: 01:12:42 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Lucina looked at the tome the blond man (Leo) was carrying, and her eyes widened as she recognized it as Brynhildr, the tome from a legend her father had told her when she was young. She reached out to pick it up, only half conscious of what she was doing.

Kid closed his eyes for a second, pointing towards the forest. "Somewhere over there. It's not really clear. She's doing something to sort of distort her wavelength."

Dark Pit hesitated before saying "The camp's the other way, and it's getting kind of dark." As he'd said, the sun was beginning to set.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:59 17/04/2017 by FuryBeam136
#813 Posted: 01:23:58 17/04/2017
Leo grabbed Brynhildr away Lucina.

Link was still confused.
---
I'm an inactive
#814 Posted: 01:25:41 17/04/2017
Mikasa nodded and began walking in the direction Kid had pointed in. "Come out, girl," she muttered, her eyes blank, devoid of emotion.

Asuna nodded, offering a hand to Nyx, "stand, little one. You're in a new realm now," her voice was soft.

Viridi rolled her eyes, "and? It's just as dangerous out here as it is with the humans," she commented, continuing to walk, "go back if you want. I'll be fine."
---
I'll go home now.
#815 Posted: 01:28:39 17/04/2017
"I'M NO CHILD, CHILD!" Nyx yelled.

Link shrugged.

(it just occurred to me. No one said anything to Link!)
---
I'm an inactive
#816 Posted: 01:32:37 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Leligarm watched curiously, and just to see what would happen, used her power to make it appear as if her soul had popped out of existence and reappeared a ways away.

Kid blinked in confusion as the soul seemed to teleport. "It's over there now," he said, pointing in a different direction. "I think she can move it around or something."

"The humans are less likely to kill you in your sleep than whatever's out there," Dark Pit pointed out. "Whatever. It's your choice." He turned to walk away.

Lucina pulled back. "Sorry," she said. "Would you get up maybe? It's getting dark, and there are beds here."

Jodie approached Link after a moment's hesitation. "Hey, you okay?" she asked.

(Well Jodie did now)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:58 17/04/2017 by FuryBeam136
#817 Posted: 01:39:51 17/04/2017
Mikasa nodded, glaring at the spot Kid had originally pointed at. She drew two of her blades and began swiping at the air to see if she would hit anything.

Viridi paused, considering going back. "I'd rather be killed by a monster than a human," she continued forward.

Asuna looked surprised, "my apologies. I did not mean to offend you. My name is Asuna, and no, we have no idea where we are or how we got here. We're trying to find answers but we're completely clueless," she paused, wondering what else to add. "Lucina, the girl over there talking to that blond man, she's the one to go to if you have questions." She gave a warm smile before walking over to Kid. "What did I miss?"

Ryuko watched Mikasa, wondering if her motions would actually work.
---
I'll go home now.
#818 Posted: 01:53:31 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"There's no way to tell if she's even actually in either of those spots. I can't see her, and if she can move her soul..." Kid sighed. He noticed Asuna approaching, and turned towards her. "I found the prisoner's soul, but she appears to be able to move it around, either that or she can actually teleport. I can't see her though.

Leligarm considered trying to work an illusion on one of the people trying to find her. On one hand, it would be amusing, while on the other, it would be rather pointless. She went for illusions, making it so that Mikasa could see the three men who'd attacked her as a child.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#819 Posted: 01:59:39 17/04/2017
Mikasa gasped as she opened her eyes in panic. She dropped her blades and moved her hands to her head and gave a short scream. "I killed you!" She cried out, her vision blurry. "You're dead!"

Asuna tensed, noticing Mikasa's state. "What is she doing?"

Ryuko rushed forward, grabbing Mikasa's shoulders. "Snap out of it," she growled.

Viridi entered the forest and decided to go further. She relaxed at the sight of nature, though it was fake, it still calmed her.
---
I'll go home now.
#820 Posted: 02:13:45 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Leligarm grinned, content with where this was going. The people who'd been trying to find and kill her were now more focused on people who weren't actually there. She looked to Asuna next, making Kirito appear, but just for her to see. She maintained the illusion for Mikasa as she did this, even making the men laugh crudely to keep it relatively real.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#821 Posted: 02:22:24 17/04/2017
Mikasa closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling down her face. "Y-you can't be here..."

Ryuko stood and took out her scissor, repeating the process Mikasa was doing earlier.

Asuna looked at her husband, her eyes wide with shock. "Kirito?" She asked, touching his face.
---
I'll go home now.
#822 Posted: 02:31:18 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Kid was beginning to grow suspicious. Searching for the wavelength he found it had completely disappeared, and he frowned.

Leligarm eyed Ryuko for a moment, and smiled as a thought came to her. She worked her magic again, still holding up what she was already doing, and made Ryuko unable to hear anything. She didn't make the Kirito move, just let him stare at Asuna, though she ensured it seemed as though she was genuinely touching his face. She made one of the men in front of Mikasa step closer, saying something threatening she payed little attention to, as her power did most of the work for her.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#823 Posted: 02:39:39 17/04/2017
Mikasa scrambled back, her weapons long forgotten. "Stay away!"

Asuna's eyes teared up as she wrapped her arms around Kirito's neck. "I've missed you!"

Ryuko glanced around startled by the sudden silence. "Senketsu!" She called. Her uniform changed, but she couldn't hear anything her friend was saying.

Ryuk floated forward, taking Phosphora's arm. "Come on, we should leave."
---
I'll go home now.
#824 Posted: 02:47:26 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Phosphora didn't feel the need to argue, following Ryuk.

Lucina noticed the commotion and ran over, her hand hovering over her sword hilt. "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure," Kid admitted.

Leligarm looked between Lucina and Kid, eventually deciding the latter would be her next target. She made sure that the illusion Kishin she created had a soul, and watched. Each of her illusions, save Ryuko's, did something different that would cause more of a reaction to those who witnessed it, the trio of kidnappers moving to circle around Mikasa, and Kirito doing something Kirito-y (you choose what he does i wouldn't know)

Kid froze as he sensed the Kishin's wavelength. He turned slowly to see Asura was standing there, and took a few steps back. "Dammit..."

Lucina stared at this odd action nervously, backing slowly away from them.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#825 Posted: 02:56:31 17/04/2017
Ryuk brought Phosphora back in the direction of where they had found the mountain earlier. "There's someone dangerous there," he muttered, looking at the ground.

Meliodas remained hidden, knowing if he went out something would happen to him.

Mikasa curled into a fetal position as she waited to feel the pain of death, just like her parents.

Ryuko looked around before continuing to swing wildly, hoping she would hit something.

Kirito wrapped his arms around Asuna, lifting her off the ground and swinging her around. "Hey, honey," his voice was full of kindness as he held his wife close to his fake body.
---
I'll go home now.
#826 Posted: 03:13:05 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit took one look at the scene before him and withdrew into the trees again, hiding.

Phosphora shrugged. "We left, so we'll be fine, right? Oh. I brought an apple." She tossed the fruit to Ryuk.

Leligarm hummed thoughtfully, deciding eventually to let her playthings go after toying with them a bit more. She made each of the three men drive illusion knives into Mikasa's arms and legs, causing pain as if it had actually happened, though there was no physical wound, just the dark magic she poured into it to make the pain the injury would normally cause. She forced Kid to fight with the Kishin until she grew bored, and then just pinned him to the ground and poured the pain into one of his legs. She hesitated on Ryuko, unsure of what to do, before making the silence she heard explode into loud, harsh noise through which she would be unable to hear anything that made sense. She looked to Asuna and Kirito and stopped for a moment. Shhe could see how much they loved each other, how much Asuna loved even the illusion she'd made. She hated love. She made Kirito's form morph into something unrecognizeable and spiky, each spike that grew towards Asuna causing the pain without injury, though hers was like a thousand tiny needles being jabbed into her body.

(Basically the pain will linger until the magic wears off or is cured. It's like the injury is there, but only the pain, if you understand what I'm saying.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#827 Posted: 03:26:06 17/04/2017
(Ahh that makes sense)

Asuna fell to the ground, writhing around in pain. She felt betrayal above all, hurt that her Kirito would do this to her. Tears pooled in her eyes and fell to the ground along with the blood her mind had created. "Is this what death feels like?" She whispered to herself, a small smile on her face.

Ryuko's eyes widened as strange, contorted sounds began to fill her ears. "Damn it," she tried to curse, but it came out in jumbled sounds that made no sense to anyone but her.

Mikasa stood as the illusions disappeared, regaining her composure. Through the pain, her eyes darkened and she walked over to Lucina, "if the others feel any pain like I do now, you have to find a way to fix them," she choked out before walking back to her bed in the girl's room and collapsing.

Ryuk nodded, happily taking the apple. "Wanna go exploring again? Maybe you can find more pet-things."

Meliodas looked at the four in pain and sighed. He decided against trying to heal them and simply disappeared again, fading into the sunset.
---
I'll go home now.
#828 Posted: 03:40:02 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Leligarm watched with a mild satisfaction before taking off, dispersing any remaining illusion magic, though the magic causing pain to those who'd been "injured" remained. She hovered for a moment, watching in satisfaction as a few people below noticed her and said something, before flying away entirely.

Kid tried to stand to shoot at the retreating figure, but she was gone before he could do anything. He made his way towards the boys room, wincing on occasion as his leg burned with pain for seemingly no reason. Liz and Patty had gone back to their human selves when the strange fight had ended, each of them going to the girls room.

Lucina approached Asuna carefully. "Are you all right?" she asked.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#829 Posted: 03:53:54 17/04/2017
Asuna heard a voice above her, and she managed to pry open her eyes. Once her mind came back to reality, she placed a smile on her face and struggled to her feet, despite the extreme pain she felt everywhere. "Of course," she responded, not wanting to worry anyone. "Please excuse me, I'm a little exhausted after that ordeal. Can you make sure everyone's okay tonight? After that, the guard system really needs to be set up. And make sure Natsu gets back here safely, it's dangerous to be out alone with that thing out there."

Ryuko stumbled past Asuna and Lucina, unable to hear their conversation in any language she understood. She lay in her bed, hoping her hearing would be back by the morning as she drifted off.
---
I'll go home now.
#830 Posted: 03:59:28 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
(Just gonna say Solar's characters got brought to the sleep room places by people and they'll sleep until Solar gets on again)

Darkrai found Natsu eventually, having been rather nearby when Leligarm had attacked the small group of people. He gestured towards the camp. "Krai."

Dark Pit found Viridi (already asleep I assume) and climbed a tree close enough that he could keep an eye on her, only to fall asleep.

Everyone went to go to bed, tired from the day's events.

Phosphora shrugged. "Sure."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#831 Posted: 04:03:17 17/04/2017
(Yeah that works)

Natsu nodded and waved to Darkrai, "have a good night!" He called as he began to walk back. Not tired at all, Natsu decided to patrol the area to ensure no unwanted monsters would attack.

(Yea)

Anyone left outside went directly to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Ryuk began flying in a random direction, hoping there would be something interesting near them.
---
I'll go home now.
#832 Posted: 04:04:51 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Phosphora followed. There didn't seem to be much of anything, and she was getting rather tired.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#833 Posted: 04:12:30 17/04/2017
Ryuk looked back, noticing Phosphora's eyes getting weary. "We should rest for the night," he commented, forgetting regular goddess's still needed sleep.
---
I'll go home now.
#834 Posted: 04:13:15 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yeah," Phosphora agreed. "Will we go back to camp or what?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#835 Posted: 04:15:28 17/04/2017
"Hmm..." After a moment of concentration, Ryuk decided there was nothing currently unsafe about it. "Yeah, let's go," he answered, leading the way back.
---
I'll go home now.
#836 Posted: 04:17:25 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Phosphora followed and went to go to sleep.

(If there's any middle of the night stuff you wanna do I'm leaving this open for you to do it
I'm not slightly tempted to add a certain edgy character at all right now honestly)
Maybe if I tell myself that enough it'll be true
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#837 Posted: 04:19:46 17/04/2017
Ryuk floated off into the darkness, exploring some more of the world as the others slept whilst still keeping an eye on the camp.

(Uhhhhh idfk what should happen in the middle of the night besides sleep and rping? You totally should though that would be fun.)
---
I'll go home now.
#838 Posted: 04:21:19 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
(Y'know what'd be amusing
If I just threw that edgy character at Ryuk right now)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#839 Posted: 04:22:13 17/04/2017
(YAS do it.)
---
I'll go home now.
#840 Posted: 04:29:41 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Name: Gladion
Picture:[User Posted Image]
(There
To avoid any confusion
And because I'm feeling literal today let's literally throw Gladion at Ryuk's face)

Gladion fell from the sky right on top of Ryuk
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#841 Posted: 04:31:05 17/04/2017
(Okay good point)

Ryuk lifted his arms in surprise, catching the flying object. "Who the hell are you?"
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:39 17/04/2017 by WolvenAnakha
#842 Posted: 04:35:49 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Gladion instinctively tried to pull himself away from whoever was holding him. "It's none of your business."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#843 Posted: 04:37:51 17/04/2017
"It is if you fall from the sky and somehow end up in my arms," Ryuk answered, slowly beginning to float back to the camp.
---
I'll go home now.
#844 Posted: 04:41:47 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah, I just decided to fall from the sky," Gladion grumbled sarcastically.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#845 Posted: 04:45:25 17/04/2017
Starting to get annoyed, Ryuk decided to annoy Gladion back. "Look, Gladion, I'm tryna help you here. I could just drop you and see how much you like falling from places then," he paused, hoping he sounded as confusing as possible. "Not to mention your sister would kill you if you got hurt."
---
I'll go home now.
#846 Posted: 04:46:22 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"What..." Gladion narrowed his eyes after the initial surprise. "What do you know about me and my sister?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#847 Posted: 04:53:14 17/04/2017
Ryuk laughed, floating Gladion down to the ground and letting him go. "Well, for starters, your mom was horrible," he was just doing this for amusement now.
---
I'll go home now.
#848 Posted: 04:55:00 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Gladion wasn't sure how to react, just staring at the thing in front of him with a mix of disbelief and annoyance.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#849 Posted: 05:00:46 17/04/2017
"I'm a Shinigami. God of Death. I'm an all-knowing all-power being, don't be surprised I know about your world too," Ryuk was suppressing laughter.
---
I'll go home now.
#850 Posted: 05:04:21 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Gladion had never heard of a Shinigami in his life, but he didn't care too much, with the thing having mentioned different worlds he noted that to some people his world would be seen as strange. "Are you really all-powerful, because I highly doubt that's even possible."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Previous | Page 17 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me