Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 25 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#1201 Posted: 00:51:12 15/04/2017
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Samius
You're welcome. It's not going to be easy but it's going to be worth it. If you've lived with anxiety a long time, even smaller changes to how you see things will affect you a lot.

I was very anxious as a teenager myself. Around age 14-17 I was absolutely sure I would never amount to anything because of my awkwardness. I never considered myself dumb, just kind of inward and inexperienced, I guess. It all just changed with age and experience.

It's a huge cliché, but generally speaking, if you are still young things will get better in the future. Not only because you will change, but the people around you will also change. High school is especially crappy, but it's like the deepest part of a river: once you get past it you already know that you're going to get across.

Okay I'm sorry Samius but I'm not gonna let this misinformation and false hope stand. Anxiety is not a river it is a constant raincloud that follows you wherever you go. Clearly you have no idea what it's like dealing with diagnosed depression or anxiety. No. High School is not "The deepest part of the river" That's utter bull****, 100%. It's hard to come to terms but your anxiety will follow you your entire life, but it's like someone who's lost a limb, they learn how to live and survive and cope. Embrace that you have these issues, don't pretend they'll get better later on. My last relationship I was so happy, she loved me for me, told me how attractive and funny i was all the time, but I still felt like I was drowning, I was never good enough, I would NEVER be good enough for her, I pushed her away because how could someone like that ever love someone like me? I mean I'm untalented and hideous and a loser.....That's what my brain kept telling me. I hate everything about myself, and it's hard even when you do try to love yourself because your anxiety and depression try to tell you otherwise. You need to know that your issues are lying to you, you are NOT a loser, you belong. you matter. you are important. I know you are. Don't let it take over, don't let it win, it's going to be painful, it's going to be difficult, it's going to be impossible at times. But you need to believe in yourself, you need to at least acknowledge that you are not as worthless as you think you are. Your anxiety does not define you. Don't let it. Don't let it control you. I believe in you.

I get what you're trying to say, but you kinda took my words out of context there. The thing is this: there are two types of depression and anxiety: clinical and emotional.

Clinical depression and anxiety are mental disorders, the kinda stuff you take medication for. It's often genetic, and I can't help anybody there. It'd be kinda like me trying to talk away someone's type 2 diabetes.

Emotional depression and anxiety are feelings, moods, states of mind. You can have a bad day and feel depressed, and you can be socially awkward or fearful and feel anxious. You can also experience this over an extended period of time, but it is just a state of mind that you can get over and work yourself out of. This I can try to help people with, and I will gladly do it if I'm in the position to do so.

When people talk about feeling depressed or anxious, I don't automatically assume that they have a mental disorder. I also don't assume that they know what they're talking about when they diagnose themselves with clinical depression or anxiety (as in, without an actual diagnosis). I've already seen too much of that around, and generally speaking the actual disorders are pretty rare.
What I was trying to do there was to encourage TheToyNerd to not give up on a positive change. No harm was intended, as I'm sure you agree. The thing I said about high school was in relation to the cliché that I pointed out prior to it. Generally speaking, every teenager goes through hard times. Growing up and being faced with a lot of changes in a short amount of time is just a tough thing for everyone, and you don't need to be clinically depressed or anxious to feel down at times. Still, that time will come to pass, and later on you will gain a new perspective. High school takes place around the time when the biggest changes come to pass. You're growing up fast, you form a lot of new social connections, you have to try to fit in and establish a social role - It's the gutter, basically.
For someone who feels anxious because of all of that, the worst will come to pass when they've left high school. From thereon all the crap they went through will slowly start being a thing of the past, and they have a chance to get rid of the flawed way of thinking that was influenced by their perhaps not-so-great social experiences.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:07 15/04/2017 by Samius
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1202 Posted: 01:25:11 15/04/2017
I am 19 and I still don't know how to cook, or largely look after myself. Every time I try my mother laughs or pushes me too hard and I end up having break downs. I have to force myself to eat as I hardly register hunger and I need reminders to do basic things to look after myself. I am scared to learn how to cook as I zone out frequently and harm myself while in those states, and being in kitchens around so many things that I could use scares me.
Today my mother laughed at me when I said "I find the oven scary".
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1203 Posted: 09:30:17 15/04/2017
I reeeeeaaallly wanna start an upbeat rhythmic rock band but I can't play any instruments and therefore can't make any songs and it's really upsetting
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#1204 Posted: 21:51:05 15/04/2017
I always get nervous and anxious messaging people because I constantly worry they wont message back because of something I've said ;-; this even happens with my closest friend
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1205 Posted: 21:57:29 15/04/2017
I always get nervous and anxious messaging people because I constantly worry they wont message back because of something I've said ;-; this even happens with my closest friend

I'm feeling like that like right now.
---
Bruh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1206 Posted: 22:06:20 15/04/2017

If I ever don't message back, it's because I simply have run out of things to say and don't know what to reply.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1207 Posted: 23:01:39 15/04/2017

That's how I feel all the time, no matter what.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1208 Posted: 01:05:20 16/04/2017

oh hey what a coincidence for me
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1209 Posted: 01:59:11 16/04/2017

Same here. And then when I don't have anything to reply back I just go "nah I'll do it tomorrow" but by that point it's too late and I'll sound weird after not responding for 2 weeks so I never respond.
---
Dead
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1210 Posted: 02:31:14 16/04/2017
I get jealous really fast of people (especially friends of mine) who are in relationships. Like, it's ****ing retarded that I'm like that, but I can't stand listening about how other people's relationships are going because I'm a ***got and lonely...
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1211 Posted: 03:02:34 16/04/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I get jealous really fast of people (especially friends of mine) who are in relationships. Like, it's ****ing retarded that I'm like that, but I can't stand listening about how other people's relationships are going because I'm a ***got and lonely...

Literally me but I'm also like this about people who just have friends and hang out with friends and are mutually liked by other people
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1212 Posted: 09:55:37 16/04/2017
When I'm bored I just go through darkSpyro's history. It's quite entertaining.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1213 Posted: 13:47:28 16/04/2017
To be honest, I've never really related to people to feel like they can't live without a romantic relationship. Everyone I've been around always told me about how burdensome and fleeting they are.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#1214 Posted: 14:32:58 16/04/2017
^Neither have I.
If I see something particularly precious in the works, I'll delve in, which is my current ground. Otherwise I've never had a problem when I was single with being single. You get to do so much, unhinged.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#1215 Posted: 17:59:06 16/04/2017
Quote: Seiki

If I ever don't message back, it's because I simply have run out of things to say and don't know what to reply.

same.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#1216 Posted: 03:36:52 17/04/2017
I don't know why I try to act like I know **** about anything, I clearly don't. I'm just so stupid dude you don't even know
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1217 Posted: 03:40:17 17/04/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I don't know why I try to act like I know **** about anything, I clearly don't. I'm just so stupid dude you don't even know

I think you have good points in discussions. I guess you just need to find a better way to communicate them.
---
Bruh
#1218 Posted: 03:46:05 17/04/2017
Quote: Crash10

I think you have good points in discussions. I guess you just need to find a better way to communicate them.

I don't think I do and most people don't so aaaaah
You just don't even know man I push the ****ing limit of how dumb an individual can be
---
#1219 Posted: 03:49:14 17/04/2017

You just don't even know man I push the ****ing limit of how dumb an individual can be

Again, I think it's more about how you express. You don't really know how to do it. I can't really say how to solve this, but I think this is what you should target: better expression and building upon your points.
---
Bruh
#1220 Posted: 03:50:32 17/04/2017

Again, I think it's more about how you express. You don't really know how to do it. I can't really say how to solve this, but I think this is what you should target: better expression and building upon your points.

I disagree but then again my opinion really isn't very valid so idk this is quite the conundrum
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1221 Posted: 13:36:09 17/04/2017
i really really really wanna zig-a-zig-aahh
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#1222 Posted: 10:09:09 18/04/2017
Oh my I read this entire wall of text relatively fast.
---
Bruh
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1223 Posted: 13:34:50 21/04/2017
for the longest time i thought slugma's name was "smegma" and i just only found out what smegma actually is
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#1224 Posted: 08:42:12 23/04/2017
LUL I'M BAN-EVADING ON THE TOP osu! PLAYER'S DISCORD SERVER, AM TALKING ABOUT BAN EVADING, AND NOT EVEN GETTING BANNED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was originally banned for sharing a stupid Fortune article that's supposed to warn people about a phishing scam. Dumbasses.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
#1225 Posted: 15:39:56 24/04/2017
I hate that I'm always angry and depressed

Why does yelling and complaining feel so good
---
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1226 Posted: 16:39:15 24/04/2017
^ I'm kind of the same way, even flies scare the hell out of me, even if people say their harmless or I'm told to calm down because it's a harmless fly, it's just really hard not to think that the buzzing sound is the sound of something that might sting, like wasps or bees. I tend to have a large fear over pain in general though, even stings so that might also be something, also afraid of dying or poisons even if they can be treated like which spider is or isn't poisonous, or just whichever insect isn't or is poisonous in general. If they can bite, just anything they like.

GodwhydidyoucreateblackwidowspidersIdon'twanttoworryifI'lldieornotbygoingintoanoldatticorbasement.

On another note, what I wanted to actually confess is that people who end up being NEETs and living with their parents... I honestly feel for them and feel like people joking about them is kind of a mean thing to do. And feel bad seeing that stuff happen because people don't know what kind of situation they're in, like if they have mental or emotional issues that keep them from getting out there or something. I remain nonjudgmental and don't feel like to joke about the condition they're living in because... In all honesty... I might end up being one myself because I have emotional and mental problems that are in the way, I was diagnosed once to having a form of autism one way or another. And when I was trying out the waters, so-to-speak with this agency or something that helps people with disabilities get a job... I ended up breaking down and crying right there in public, because of the stress and anxiety got to me so bad.

This is honestly... Something really hard for me to confess or to say, because the fact that I like anime stuff on top of this, it makes me feel like I'm going to be judged as a pathetic person, that people are just going to end up joking and laughing about my situation as the same they do for others. So I just can't joke or feel bad seeing people joke and laugh at other people who end up in a condition where they have to live with their family because it's hard to go out on their own. And sure, there is a difference between being lazy and having problems, but the thing is none of us personally know the people who live with their parents or guardians still, unless they talk about it or put it up around the internet or public news or things like that, we don't know what kind of situation they are really in. So I feel joking and laughing at those kinds of things is kind of mean to do but that's me personally.

Though I also feel personally that what it depends on is what's inside the person and that they shouldn't be judged as pathetic for what's on the outside... That doesn't mean ignore any wrong doings they do, but honestly everyone makes mistakes, everyone does some sort of wrong. And just because these people have a hard time going out in the world doesn't make them bad people, in fact they aren't doing anything wrong because of the problems they have so I don't think they should be judged as pathetic and should be laughed at for problems that are really hard to help and fix and could possibly even be permanent and with them for the rest of their lives. So I don't like the "live in your moms basement" jokes unless if it's going to be said in... I guess in a way that is more like positive or light-hearted joking rather than negative, pointing-out-and-making-fun-of-these-people kind of joking. But all of this is just my personal opinions and feelings toward that subject because how I may end up in the future.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:58 24/04/2017 by Dark Lord
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1227 Posted: 17:12:18 24/04/2017
Doobad yooba oobavoobar hoobar thooba Troobagoobadooba oobaf Doobarth Ploobagoobas "thooba Woobasooba?" Oobat's ooba Soobath loobagooband. Doobarth Ploobagoobas woobas ooba Doobark Loobard oobaf thooba Soobath sooba poobawoobarfoobal ooband sooba woobasooba, hooba coobald oobasooba thooba Foobarcooba tooba oobanfloobancooba thooba moobadooba-chloobaroobans tooba croobatooba...loobafooba. Hooba hoobad soobach ooba knoobawloobadgooba oobaf thooba Doobark Soobadooba, hooba coobald oobavooban koobap thooba oobanoobas hooba coobaroobad oobaboobat...froobam doobang. Hooba boobacoobamooba sooba poobawoobarfoobal, thooba oobanlooba thoobang hooba woobas oobafroobad oobaf woobas loobasoobang hoobas poobawoobar...whoobach, oobavoobantoobally oobaf coobarsooba, hooba doobad. Oobanfoobartoobanoobatoobalooba, hooba toobaght hoobas oobapproobantoobacooba oobavoobaroobathoobang hooba knoobaw. Thooban hoobas oobapproobantoobacooba kooballoobad hoobam ooban hoobas sloobap. Oobaroobanoobac. Hooba coobald soobavooba oobathoobars froobam doobath...boobat noobat hoobamsoobalf.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1228 Posted: 17:22:11 24/04/2017
Quote: StriderSwag
Doobad yooba oobavoobar hoobar thooba Troobagoobadooba oobaf Doobarth Ploobagoobas "thooba Woobasooba?" Oobat's ooba Soobath loobagooband. Doobarth Ploobagoobas woobas ooba Doobark Loobard oobaf thooba Soobath sooba poobawoobarfoobal ooband sooba woobasooba, hooba coobald oobasooba thooba Foobarcooba tooba oobanfloobancooba thooba moobadooba-chloobaroobans tooba croobatooba...loobafooba. Hooba hoobad soobach ooba knoobawloobadgooba oobaf thooba Doobark Soobadooba, hooba coobald oobavooban koobap thooba oobanoobas hooba coobaroobad oobaboobat...froobam doobang. Hooba boobacoobamooba sooba poobawoobarfoobal, thooba oobanlooba thoobang hooba woobas oobafroobad oobaf woobas loobasoobang hoobas poobawoobar...whoobach, oobavoobantoobally oobaf coobarsooba, hooba doobad. Oobanfoobartoobanoobatoobalooba, hooba toobaght hoobas oobapproobantoobacooba oobavoobaroobathoobang hooba knoobaw. Thooban hoobas oobapproobantoobacooba kooballoobad hoobam ooban hoobas sloobap. Oobaroobanoobac. Hooba coobald soobavooba oobathoobars froobam doobath...boobat noobat hoobamsoobalf.

amazing
---
Dead
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1229 Posted: 20:45:36 24/04/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I'm terrified of all forms of insect. I even flinch when butterflies fly near me. ;;

Roaches are the absolute bane of my existence, though, like Link is to Ganon. Link's hot, however, so Ganon should just kidnap Link instead. (Even if I don't like that ship) To hell with roaches, though. Disgusting vermin.

i have a full on phobia of flies
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#1230 Posted: 01:04:50 26/04/2017
youtuber commenters make me so angry they're all such hateful people
---
#1231 Posted: 01:32:29 26/04/2017

I mean, you shouldn't expect anything else from anywhere on the internet. That's how communities work.
---
Bruh
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1232 Posted: 03:18:16 26/04/2017

Your so right. I've known about this, and should know better, because I just recently got into a hilarious argument with some nobody in a YouTube comment section about how "Spyro is so mundane".

I really should heed my own advice: ignore them
#1233 Posted: 07:01:22 26/04/2017
there are some youtubers that are so pretty i cant watch em
---
#1234 Posted: 04:03:28 27/04/2017
the dragon cave topic annoys me and imo should be in idle chatter
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1235 Posted: 06:28:54 27/04/2017
theres maybe like one person who cares but

original "the moon rises > eilemonty's verison
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#1236 Posted: 18:22:12 28/04/2017
When I got rid of my pink hair I was worried the attention-whore part of me would miss the compliments I got on it all the time but ngl having such long, blonde hair makes me feel p good and I love it. Old ladies are still super nice about my hair and old lady compliments are by far the best compliments. I'm like two inches away from bellybutton length 4-5 years later from cutting it above my shoulders. o:
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1237 Posted: 18:29:54 28/04/2017
there was a sun spider in my house last night

he was chill
#1238 Posted: 06:15:58 29/04/2017
I confess and will be honest with that I didn't find the Star Wars prequels as bad as most people say, I actually really liked them and think that they're a nice addition on the story and helped expand on it more. And honestly the things like midichlorians and that didn't ruin Star Wars for me. I don't know why but when the mysticism, the magic, the fantasy is explained it makes things more interesting for me and doesn't ruin the experience for me. Now that doesn't mean that the explanations can't be bad, whether it's worded badly, or it doesn't make sense or things like that.... An explanation of something magical doesn't really ruin things for me. I mean magic requires mana to use in most cases of fantasy settings, that explains that magic requires a specific sort of energy to use. And I have certainly had explanations for mystical things in stories I have created myself. Does that mean that everything will be answered? Will it leave someone questioning for more? Will with the explanation come out badly? Will there be insufficient detail? These things are possible to be either answered with a yes or a no... But honestly, I kind of commend George Lucas for trying to expand upon the universe he created and that what he tried to do and it never left a sour taste in my mouth. I personally wish to go a route, with any stories I create to try and go with what I feel and to not be too influenced by others so that my work will be my own. And by influence I don't mean that I won't heed advice, or won't be inspired if I see other people's works. But I mean in ways where people want me to change the story up to something that they want instead of what I would want.

To continue onto the subject though about what I thought about the prequels themselves, I honestly do not see them as bad as other people do, I actually do like them and don't think they are the "rotten eggs" of the bunch, whether it's the first, second, or third episode. By any means, they're not perfect, but I unironically like and think they're fine at the least.

Though I do disagree with some changes made to the sequels as in four, five, and six. Like some were not needed and will say that the things George Lucas did, if it was by his choice, did make things start going downhill somewhat. But to say the prequels were abominations I don't think that is at all true.

Of course this is all just my opinion of course. And I guess I can have incredibly low standards due to my way of life but... At least I got it out, I don't feel nor think the prequels were bad or what he tried to do in them. And I seriously liked them.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:18:16 29/04/2017 by Dark Lord
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1239 Posted: 13:51:20 30/04/2017
More often than not, I say Sess' username in my head as SessuManShoe for what ever reason despite that being so damn off.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1240 Posted: 17:30:41 30/04/2017
Quote: Dark Lord
I confess and will be honest with that I didn't find the Star Wars prequels as bad as most people say, I actually really liked them and think that they're a nice addition on the story and helped expand on it more. And honestly the things like midichlorians and that didn't ruin Star Wars for me. I don't know why but when the mysticism, the magic, the fantasy is explained it makes things more interesting for me and doesn't ruin the experience for me. Now that doesn't mean that the explanations can't be bad, whether it's worded badly, or it doesn't make sense or things like that.... An explanation of something magical doesn't really ruin things for me. I mean magic requires mana to use in most cases of fantasy settings, that explains that magic requires a specific sort of energy to use. And I have certainly had explanations for mystical things in stories I have created myself. Does that mean that everything will be answered? Will it leave someone questioning for more? Will with the explanation come out badly? Will there be insufficient detail? These things are possible to be either answered with a yes or a no... But honestly, I kind of commend George Lucas for trying to expand upon the universe he created and that what he tried to do and it never left a sour taste in my mouth. I personally wish to go a route, with any stories I create to try and go with what I feel and to not be too influenced by others so that my work will be my own. And by influence I don't mean that I won't heed advice, or won't be inspired if I see other people's works. But I mean in ways where people want me to change the story up to something that they want instead of what I would want.

To continue onto the subject though about what I thought about the prequels themselves, I honestly do not see them as bad as other people do, I actually do like them and don't think they are the "rotten eggs" of the bunch, whether it's the first, second, or third episode. By any means, they're not perfect, but I unironically like and think they're fine at the least.

Though I do disagree with some changes made to the sequels as in four, five, and six. Like some were not needed and will say that the things George Lucas did, if it was by his choice, did make things start going downhill somewhat. But to say the prequels were abominations I don't think that is at all true.

Of course this is all just my opinion of course. And I guess I can have incredibly low standards due to my way of life but... At least I got it out, I don't feel nor think the prequels were bad or what he tried to do in them. And I seriously liked them.

I Agree. The new films are trash tbh
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#1241 Posted: 18:31:47 30/04/2017
I don't have an opinion on the recent ones because I haven't watched them yet. smilie; But I so far do like the other six.

clone wars in a nutshell:

Jk, jk.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:54 30/04/2017 by Dark Lord
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1242 Posted: 21:48:59 30/04/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I want to own the remaining GBA Crash and Spyro games that I don't have (Those being N-Tranced, Purple, Nitro Kart, Attack of The Rhynocs, and The Eternal Night), even though I'll probably never play them on the actual GBA itself and on an emulator instead.
As stupid as that sounds, it's because I want to own all of the Crash, Jak, Ratchet, Sly, and Spyro games.

Besides the GBA games, I need Wrath of Cortex, Bash, Boom Bang, Nitro Kart, Tag Team Racing, and the DS versions of Titans and Mind Over Mutant for Crash.
X: Combat Racing, Daxter, and The Lost Frontier for Jak. Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank for Ratchet. And then Dawn of The Dragon and the DS versions of The Legend of Spyro games for Spyro.

There's also games that I'll probably end up getting on both PC and console, mostly due to both convenience and wanting a physical copy. (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Yooka-Laylee being examples)
Or some games that I can only get digitally in the west, so I'll also import a physical copy from Japan. (Devil May Cry 4 - Special Edition and Ōkami HD being examples)

I completely understand this and am the same way about Kingdom Hearts. I don't own a Japanese PS2 and am completely unable to play the original PS2 Final Mixes, yet I own a copy of all 3 Final Mix games. I also have no intention of playing it, but I want to eventually get a copy of the GBA Chain of Memories.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
First | Previous | Page 25 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me