Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 19 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#901 Posted: 15:41:39 16/02/2017
Quote: CAV
Quote: Canidae

Or, what if, this all comes full circle again? That the burial ground is actually a long standing legend, and in reality this is the landing spot for the aforementioned alien lifeforms? That every century they come to the exact same spot of your home, and abduct a specimen to perform experiments and observe the natural cycle of human evolution over several millennia since the dawn of mankind. These beings who themselves have long since evolved beyond our primitive cerebral comprehension have watched over us and studied us (and never even left us a giant dark chocolate bar, the heathens).

And with your unique and curious condition, your combination of both sexes makes you appear not simply as a physical anomaly, but as the next logical step in human evolution, making you a prime suspect of study. This case could appear to the aliens as though humanity, given the time, will soon be able to reproduce asexually, just as they have long ago achieved the ability to do.

The aliens will abduct you to see if, truly, humanity will soon be able to go **** themselves.

*gasp* This is far too much information for my feeble brain to comprehend. Every choice I have made in life has led me to this point in time, to this exact spot. Unbeknownst to me, fate has guided me to my destiny. Clearly the alien lifeforms have chosen a fine location to host their landing sight. With a wide variety of striking individuals, such as the prosperous amount of Amish and Deliverance rednecks, they are able to research many walks of life. And whose to say anything at all of the tales of abduction. Who would believe a mortal wearing hefty overalls and possessing a strange immunity to showers? People would just say they went a little too merry on the moonshine the night prior. All their bases are covered, which makes it the perfect setup.

All until I came along and fiercely exposed myself to the local fauna and flora (or so I thought), and gave them an even more intriguing subject to experiment on. If I am the one pawn to aid humankind in farther advancing in evolution, then who am I to prevent that from happening? I suppose I'm obligated to offer myself to the alien beings as a sacrifice, so they can gain maximum knowledge on my unusual mutation. I will now await the arrival of the light.

All of this makes me question. Are we even in control of our lives? Of our fate? Or is this all some sick mind game from those aliens? That they go beyond the simple test subjects of that fateful rural household and have secret control over all of us. That we do nothing except simply accept what happens to us, and we are given the false illusion of choice. We must find the key.

What is the secret message that the aliens have relayed to us all these years? Crop circles? Morse Code? Orange millionaires? It all must mean something. But what?
The best I can come up with is this. Agent Orange here loves to tout his imaginary money. Forbes lists his net worth at $4.5 billion. That's 4.5 thousand million. Thousand. The abbreviation for thousand is k.
Next we think about morse code. There's loads of intricate and secret messages you can craft with morse code. But who invented the telegraph machine? Samuel Morse and Alfred Vail. Alfred. f
Lastly is the crop circles. Wait a sec. Crop. c
k
f
c

The answer lies within Kentucky Fried Chicken.

It explains everything perfectly! We may have never been in control of our very lives, and are just mere chess pieces. It's why we sometimes suddenly completely blank on what we were going to do. It's just the extraterrestrials removing an action, and adding a new one to the queue. Mind blown.

Kentucky Fried Chicken... interesting. So what you're saying is Colonel Sanders may just be an alien wearing a human skin suit to blend in to his environment. I knew there was something off about that guy. You can never trust a man with a glorious goatee. He is far too enthusiastic in his attempts to convey others to purchase his delicious chicken. Almost like there is a hidden higher purpose lying within the very chicken itself! But what may that be? Wait.... what if chickens are actually from the very planet these alien beings call home? This explains their weird crest hats and strange clucking dialect. It just keeps going deeper.
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#902 Posted: 16:24:54 16/02/2017

*gasp* This is far too much information for my feeble brain to comprehend. Every choice I have made in life has led me to this point in time, to this exact spot. Unbeknownst to me, fate has guided me to my destiny. Clearly the alien lifeforms have chosen a fine location to host their landing sight. With a wide variety of striking individuals, such as the prosperous amount of Amish and Deliverance rednecks, they are able to research many walks of life. And whose to say anything at all of the tales of abduction. Who would believe a mortal wearing hefty overalls and possessing a strange immunity to showers? People would just say they went a little too merry on the moonshine the night prior. All their bases are covered, which makes it the perfect setup.

All until I came along and fiercely exposed myself to the local fauna and flora (or so I thought), and gave them an even more intriguing subject to experiment on. If I am the one pawn to aid humankind in farther advancing in evolution, then who am I to prevent that from happening? I suppose I'm obligated to offer myself to the alien beings as a sacrifice, so they can gain maximum knowledge on my unusual mutation. I will now await the arrival of the light.

All of this makes me question. Are we even in control of our lives? Of our fate? Or is this all some sick mind game from those aliens? That they go beyond the simple test subjects of that fateful rural household and have secret control over all of us. That we do nothing except simply accept what happens to us, and we are given the false illusion of choice. We must find the key.

What is the secret message that the aliens have relayed to us all these years? Crop circles? Morse Code? Orange millionaires? It all must mean something. But what?
The best I can come up with is this. Agent Orange here loves to tout his imaginary money. Forbes lists his net worth at $4.5 billion. That's 4.5 thousand million. Thousand. The abbreviation for thousand is k.
Next we think about morse code. There's loads of intricate and secret messages you can craft with morse code. But who invented the telegraph machine? Samuel Morse and Alfred Vail. Alfred. f
k
f
c

It explains everything perfectly! We may have never been in control of our very lives, and are just mere chess pieces. It's why we sometimes suddenly completely blank on what we were going to do. It's just the extraterrestrials removing an action, and adding a new one to the queue. Mind blown.

Kentucky Fried Chicken... interesting. So what you're saying is Colonel Sanders may just be an alien wearing a human skin suit to blend in to his environment. I knew there was something off about that guy. You can never trust a man with a glorious goatee. He is far too enthusiastic in his attempts to convey others to purchase his delicious chicken. Almost like there is a hidden higher purpose lying within the very chicken itself! But what may that be? Wait.... what if chickens are actually from the very planet these alien beings call home? This explains their weird crest hats and strange clucking dialect. It just keeps going deeper.

KFC also set up a giant logo near area 51 years ago. More proof that it's run by aliens.
---
Dead
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#903 Posted: 17:33:02 16/02/2017
Quote: mega spyro

k
f
c

KFC also set up a giant logo near area 51 years ago. More proof that it's run by aliens.

Well goddamn, this is a travesty. That does it - I will no longer endorse our alien overlords, and will promptly be switching to Popeyes for all of my fried chicken needs.
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#904 Posted: 01:01:40 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator

k
f
c

This explains why KFC chicken is so much more greasy than other chicken. The additional grease clogs the arteries and kills us off slowly.....what if this is all part of the plan??? KFC chickens were planted here by the alien race as an experiment to see what would happen if we ingested organisms from another planet. And the result is early onset heart disease!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#905 Posted: 10:44:50 18/02/2017
Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey were free to download last year, but they were one of those multiple disk games, meaning gigantic file sizes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#906 Posted: 13:12:45 18/02/2017
When I got Lost Odyssey it was about 20 gbs iirc
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#907 Posted: 02:57:05 22/02/2017
Spoiled because you might find it a little disturbing and because people find me a creep.

Sometimes i just want grab that one person and tbeat that person up and rage and scream that person this is for the things you have done to me. Why you won´t accept my forgiveness? So here´s what you get my revenge and how I much I started to hate you and i´ll never lift that grudge go until you final accept my forgiveness. I don´t care if i would regret it I would feel satisfied, I just wanted that person to finally forgive me for what i done in the past and i can live my life more happier.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:02 22/02/2017 by KeybasHedKey
#908 Posted: 03:02:14 22/02/2017 | Topic Creator
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I appreciate you not actually acting on this yet (supposedly) but what would you really gain from aggressively demanding forgiveness through revenge or even physical violence? You even say yourself you would likely regret it later. Is a short burst of happiness really worth an eternity of regret?

Additionally if you act aggressive or get revenge in an attempt to get them to forgive you, they're not gonna bother to forgive you. If anything you'll give them more reason to stay angry.
#909 Posted: 03:08:29 22/02/2017
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I appreciate you not actually acting on this yet (supposedly) but what would you really gain from aggressively demanding forgiveness through revenge or even physical violence? You even say yourself you would likely regret it later. Is a short burst of happiness really worth an eternity of regret?

Additionally if you act aggressive or get revenge in an attempt to get them to forgive you, they're not gonna bother to forgive you. If anything you'll give them more reason to stay angry.

-----

I hate this person with every fiber of my being. I told the person to accept my forgiveness for the things I did in the past and still refuses to forgive me. If they´re won´t forgive me, I want them to pay for what they done to me they make me turn into this, it´s so much too ask?! That will show Never mess with me, like they say: "there´s nothing as sweet as revenge".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:32 22/02/2017 by KeybasHedKey
#910 Posted: 03:26:56 22/02/2017 | Topic Creator
That doesn't accomplish anything. It's much better to move on and live a better life in spite of whatever they did to you. What you're essentially saying is that you'll make their life a living hell until they forgive you for whatever transgression you did before (which would probably be lesser than what you're planning).

Doing this ensures that not only will they not forgive you, but they'll have even more reason to hate you. Just walk away.

- - -
#911 Posted: 03:44:37 22/02/2017
-----

Easy thing to say: just move on and there´s where I say no, no and no. I won´t be happy until they accept my forgiveness or else i´ll find them and beat them up. They make me become more broken then i was before, so i´ll make them pay for what they done to me. They have to know that I DID NOTHING WRONG.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#912 Posted: 03:53:50 22/02/2017
Keybash, no harm intended with this, but from your threats you probably did do something wrong.

You gotta take a step back and think that you may be the one in the wrong rather than this other person.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#913 Posted: 03:58:33 22/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: KeybasHedKey
-----

Easy thing to say: just move on and there´s where I say no, no and no. I won´t be happy until they accept my forgiveness or else i´ll find them and beat them up. They make me become more broken then i was before, so i´ll make them pay for what they done to me. They have to know that I DID NOTHING WRONG.

Because nothing says "I did nothing wrong I'm sorry" like physical violence.

You'd only make it worse for yourself by taking this option.

- - -
#914 Posted: 04:08:59 22/02/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Keybash, no harm intended with this, but from your threats you probably did do something wrong.

You gotta take a step back and think that you may be the one in the wrong rather than this other person.

Oh yeah everyone is on that´s person´s side, you respect more that person then me you rather spit on me. I only wanted people to help me to get the things i love back and what i get? NOTHING. I just wanted to join a contest and win a prize and what happend? Kicks me out of the place because of my behavoir, I just wanted a prize to make my work feel more special is so much to ask? I never get anything rewarding, my work feels so unrewareded. I just want an award or prize to prove that my work is worth something and why i deserved the prize, but it has been a year and still refuses to accept my apoilegy, so there´s no other choice. People are allowed to enter contests too and i´m one of them and i want to win a prize to prove i did something good.

But no. If there going to hold a grudge on me so i´ll do the same, I just don´t care for anything anymore...
#915 Posted: 04:12:45 22/02/2017
If your own behavior is what resulted in your downfall, shouldn't you be taking that as an opportunity for self-improvement and becoming a better person in the future rather than backlashing with malicious intent and doing nothing but cutting your own wounds deeper?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#916 Posted: 04:20:56 22/02/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
If your own behavior is what resulted in your downfall, shouldn't you be taking that as an opportunity for self-improvement and becoming a better person in the future rather than backlashing with malicious intent and doing nothing but cutting your own wounds deeper?

I just wanted a prize is so much to ask? I want my art to feel reward My behavior wasn´t my downfall that person started it, refuses to accept my apoilgies because "words are not enough", what this person want me to be on my knees for that?
#917 Posted: 04:28:13 22/02/2017
From how I see it, you're being too self-centered and biased towards yourself. If your behavior is awful, of course you'll be blamed. "They started it" isn't a viable excuse, you literally sound like my nine year old sister. I even subconsciously read your comment in her voice it was that similar.

Try thinking about other people's perspectives, think more logically as opposed to emotionally, and use this as a chance to grow as an individual.
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#918 Posted: 05:10:40 22/02/2017
I like to bother my grandmother's cat.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#919 Posted: 08:17:56 22/02/2017
i have a really bad shiver that goes up my back, and makes me laugh/giggle at the worst times. :(
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#920 Posted: 11:50:58 22/02/2017
I really need a friend, but I'm too scared of being ditched again to talk to people
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#921 Posted: 00:59:59 23/02/2017
It's funny how, when I train my English speaking alone, I keep switching my accent, even on the same phrase. I can't choose a single accent to use.
---
Bruh
#922 Posted: 01:03:56 23/02/2017
Quote: Crash10
It's funny how, when I train my English speaking alone, I keep switching my accent, even on the same phrase. I can't choose a single accent to use.

Use the American one, the only real one
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#923 Posted: 01:06:08 23/02/2017
I really want to see Get Out now, wtf? How is it this good?
#924 Posted: 02:11:53 23/02/2017 | Topic Creator
^The trailer was vaguely interesting and had some sense of promise. The posters in the subway are awful and make it look like a bad B movie.

Makes just how amazing it's sounding to be even more intriguing.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#925 Posted: 18:38:26 23/02/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I really want to see Get Out now, wtf? How is it this good?

Jordan Peele wrote and directed Get Out and it's getting amazing reviews.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:58 23/02/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#926 Posted: 13:08:58 24/02/2017
I like roleplaying because I can be a total jerk and everyone knows it's just my character being that way.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#927 Posted: 23:51:12 24/02/2017
-----

so you did something ****ty in this person's opinion and to gain their forgiveness and make them see you didnt actually do anything ****ty youre gonna do something ****ty and beat them up for not wanting or even having to forgive you

youre psycho and i wouldnt forgive you either
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#928 Posted: 00:27:51 25/02/2017
Lunarz, it's Confessions. Questioning them reasonably like CAV did is fine but it breaks the point of the topic if you attack them over it. And no, I don't agree, but this is a bit much.
---
#929 Posted: 00:31:49 25/02/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Lunarz, it's Confessions. Questioning them reasonably like CAV did is fine but it breaks the point of the topic if you attack them over it. And no, I don't agree, but this is a bit much.

oop :0
---
#930 Posted: 00:51:26 25/02/2017
To be fair, she is acting pretty unreasonably. She has to be let know what she's doing is completely illogical, especially if she's threatening to hurt someone else. I think what she said kinda goes past the point of confessions and more into need of psychological aid territory.
---
#931 Posted: 01:08:35 25/02/2017
Yup, but if you allow this kind of response here, might as well not confess and keep it to yourself. Again, reasonable questioning.
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#932 Posted: 01:32:05 25/02/2017
Toucannon is my favorite Pokémon

-----

I don't like to be called a "pet parent","pet owner", or "gaurdian" They're not my servants or children, they're my friends.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:28 25/02/2017 by Alydol
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#933 Posted: 06:14:39 25/02/2017
Not bringing that up again.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#934 Posted: 14:31:23 25/02/2017
toucannon is not a pokemon
its a toucan with angry eyes
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#935 Posted: 14:45:20 25/02/2017
I could say the same thing for probably a quarter of the entire pokedex. So many of them are just animals, with nothing or virtually nothing special about them.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#936 Posted: 15:39:46 25/02/2017
Well, those are usually the worse ones.

Then there's the other end of spectrum, with pokémon so lost in being original that you can't identify anything memorable. Cough cough Aromatisse cough.

Perfume gets my nose riles up, sorry.

I wish that was a joke. Most strong acidic smells really bother me.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#937 Posted: 15:50:56 25/02/2017
Quote: Mesuxelf

Komala is just Koala + Sleep, I'd say that's also pretty unoriginal.
---
Dead
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#938 Posted: 16:10:30 25/02/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Mesuxelf

Komala is just Koala + Sleep, I'd say that's also pretty unoriginal.

I agree.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#939 Posted: 17:04:22 25/02/2017
All Pokémon are trash except for Pyukumuku
#940 Posted: 17:14:38 25/02/2017
I like every Pokémon except for Jynx
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#941 Posted: 19:35:40 25/02/2017
Salazzle is the best.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#942 Posted: 01:23:19 26/02/2017
Confession: I don´t have a mental issue stop claiming i have one internet.
#943 Posted: 01:40:04 26/02/2017
No armchair psychology from me... But that ain't healthy. I got advised to seek help for less. You won't know without medical opinion.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:42 26/02/2017 by Bifrost
#944 Posted: 02:01:08 26/02/2017

the way you speak and spell and act points to the fact you might
---
#945 Posted: 04:37:09 26/02/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Your desire to beat someone up in order to force them into forgiving you says otherwise.

Quote: Lunarz

the way you speak and spell and act points to the fact you might

It doesn´t mean i have one. I just want that person to accept my forgiveness and things will go back to normal. It leaves me no option, can you please just forgive me for what i done in the past, just leave it in the past, I can´t live like this anymore...
#946 Posted: 04:47:16 26/02/2017
Thinking physical violence towards this other person will remedy this in any way clearly points to a mental disorder.
---
First | Previous | Page 19 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me