Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 18 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#851 Posted: 22:53:32 05/02/2017
Certain songs make me want to puke. Not genres. I like all genres, but a few songs make me want to barf.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#852 Posted: 07:52:36 08/02/2017
i never went to prom and i dont regret it like my mom says i would
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#853 Posted: 22:44:48 08/02/2017
I own a set of four recalled shrek 4 cups from mcdonalds
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#854 Posted: 01:02:33 09/02/2017
every time i think about judas i want to cry because i love him so much
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#855 Posted: 01:35:06 09/02/2017
Before I actually watched JoJo, from all the "It was me, Dio!" memes I saw, I thought Dio was going to be a funny man who disguised himself as different things to surprise the main characters throughout the series

Oh how wrong (and slightly disappointed) I was
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#856 Posted: 16:26:43 09/02/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Before I actually watched JoJo, from all the "It was me, Dio!" memes I saw, I thought Dio was going to be a funny man who disguised himself as different things to surprise the main characters throughout the series

Oh how wrong (and slightly disappointed) I was

He doesn't do that????

0/10 ****tiest anime of the decade.
---
Bruh
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#857 Posted: 22:51:47 09/02/2017
It's really easy to be a friend when all you do is agree with what another is doing and saying what they want to hear
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#858 Posted: 23:15:14 09/02/2017
I can't remember anyone's birthday for ****. I asked the same person three different times when their birthday was, and I still managed to forget it. I can't remember most of my relatives birthdays either. I need to invest in a notebook or something, so I can keep track of these things.

I feel like a terrible person.
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
#859 Posted: 19:04:16 10/02/2017
Really unpopular opinion
i really hate it when just anybody can say they have depression or aniexity whenever they feel sad
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#860 Posted: 00:11:53 11/02/2017
I keep reading Alydol's name as Avdol
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#861 Posted: 00:13:20 11/02/2017

i read it as ayydoll
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#862 Posted: 01:34:09 11/02/2017
advil
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#863 Posted: 16:10:21 11/02/2017
I think I just spent more time trying to copy and flip something that I wanted a duplicate of than it would have to just redraw the same exact thing reversed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#864 Posted: 16:15:50 11/02/2017
I think I'm actually getting back into drawing again. Only took me like, 10 years lol.

And I'm actually improving, how bout dah?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#865 Posted: 03:40:52 12/02/2017
Quote: wspyro

i read it as ayydoll

i thought i was the only one
im too lazy to actually read people's names on this site so i just read fragments of their names and try to form a weird name out of that
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#866 Posted: 02:41:55 13/02/2017
When I was much younger, I used to absolutely hate sandals, both in real life and on fictional characters. In the past few years, I've started to like them a lot more, and I'm not quite sure why.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#867 Posted: 19:41:03 13/02/2017
If I have a really good song stuck in my head, I might hum it and pretend I'm playing the piano bits
#868 Posted: 19:42:39 13/02/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
If I have a really good song stuck in my head, I might hum it and pretend I'm playing the piano bits

I straight up sing instrumental songs.
---
Bruh
#869 Posted: 21:39:15 13/02/2017
I really want to try a short hairstyle, but I don't have the balls to go through with it.
---
#870 Posted: 21:47:07 13/02/2017
Quote: Canidae
I really want to try a short hairstyle, but I don't have the balls to go through with it.

You don't have balls at all.

I mean, you're a woman.
---
Bruh
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#871 Posted: 22:04:17 13/02/2017
Quote: Crash10

I mean, you're a woman.

Dammit, I was about to make that exact same joke! Why must u be one-upping me like dis!?
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#872 Posted: 22:34:01 13/02/2017
Quote: Crash10

I mean, you're a woman.

women can have balls tho
#873 Posted: 22:35:18 13/02/2017
How DARE you both for making assumptions about the existence of my balls. They could be there nestled soundly, where they peacefully drift in light breezes. YOU DON'T KNOW. ಠ_ಠ
---
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#874 Posted: 23:13:00 13/02/2017
How DARE you both for making assumptions about the existence of my balls. They could be there nestled soundly, where they peacefully drift in light breezes. YOU DON'T KNOW. ಠ_ಠ

pics or it didn't happen
#875 Posted: 23:27:53 13/02/2017
Quote: Wreckingball13

pics or it didn't happen

Alright. Describe how you would like me to photograph my balls, and then I will deliver. The position? The lighting? The camera angle? Should I go for elegant and classy, or moody and dark? What about props? I can do top hat or mustache.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#876 Posted: 23:51:24 13/02/2017
Get a bunch of marbles...?
---
Soon.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#877 Posted: 01:03:51 14/02/2017
Quote: Cynderfan507
I'm pretty hesitant to try to reach out and help people in need because of how often my advice has either been ignored or even refused.
I get it's not about feeling as if you accomplished anything and that it's about at least trying to help someone out of the kindness of your heart, but my kindness and patience has officially run out. smilie

-----

I get really bitter over the fact that some of the people I really value/ have valued in the past have only seen me as a tool and a means to get what they want, be it out of me or someone else.

Why do I feel like I've never seen a post from you in years
---
My life is complete.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#878 Posted: 01:55:35 14/02/2017

pics or it didn't happen

Alright. Describe how you would like me to photograph my balls, and then I will deliver. The position? The lighting? The camera angle? Should I go for elegant and classy, or moody and dark? What about props? I can do top hat or mustache.

Lighting needs to be natural
#879 Posted: 02:52:33 14/02/2017

pics or it didn't happen

Lighting needs to be natural

Ask and you shall receive. Now I will admit the lighting isn't that great, but I tried my best. This is my first time, so please be gentle with critiques. I've also included a complimentary mustache free of charge.

[User Posted Image]
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#880 Posted: 03:22:58 14/02/2017
l-lewd
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#881 Posted: 03:51:08 14/02/2017

Do it. Girls with short hair are legit insanely hot.

Like seriously, pixie cuts are Godly.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#882 Posted: 07:39:36 14/02/2017
Thanks to a school assignment, I have watched Madoka Magica 3 times in 2 days. I'm likely going to end up watching it again tomorrow too.

Help me....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#883 Posted: 16:29:36 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator

They wouldn't drift unless you were frightening the public with indecency.
#884 Posted: 17:43:08 14/02/2017
Quote: CAV

Technically, that would be correct, unless there was no one around to witness such a terrible crime. Living in a rural area indeed has its perks, and no one shall be frightened by what they can't see. The tree falling in the forest and whatnot.

The entire imagery of this is hilarious, and I have put far too much thought into this scenario.
---
#885 Posted: 18:53:01 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator

Technically, that would be correct, unless there was no one around to witness such a terrible crime. Living in a rural area indeed has its perks, and no one shall be frightened by what they can't see. The tree falling in the forest and whatnot.

The entire imagery of this is hilarious, and I have put far too much thought into this scenario.

Except living in the rural country makes you a prime target for alien abduction, and they'll question why a human has both male and female organs.
#886 Posted: 19:26:19 14/02/2017

Except living in the rural country makes you a prime target for alien abduction, and they'll question why a human has both male and female organs.

Well damn, that is true. I forgot to take into consideration what the extraterrestrials might think of this debacle. They'll beam me up for sure for experimental probing if they find out. And also, as a firm believer in the existence of Sasquatch, I completely neglected to think how he may feel watching from the woods. I mean, he could have young Sasquatch children to protect, and that would be a terrible thing for them to have to see.
---
#887 Posted: 04:18:24 15/02/2017
I read "dark52" in an English accent.
#888 Posted: 05:03:28 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator

Well damn, that is true. I forgot to take into consideration what the extraterrestrials might think of this debacle. They'll beam me up for sure for experimental probing if they find out. And also, as a firm believer in the existence of Sasquatch, I completely neglected to think how he may feel watching from the woods. I mean, he could have young Sasquatch children to protect, and that would be a terrible thing for them to have to see.

Additionally there could be the ghosts of dead children who haunt the woods, and will instead themselves be haunted by the ungodly sight.

Think of the ghost children.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#889 Posted: 12:51:58 15/02/2017

Additionally there could be the ghosts of dead children who haunt the woods, and will instead themselves be haunted by the ungodly sight.

Everyone knows ghost children of forests become tree ghosts, you fool.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#890 Posted: 19:09:50 15/02/2017
I've recently found this out thinking about dS, you're either a friend or enemy, their is no in-between, unless I don't know you.
#891 Posted: 19:19:45 15/02/2017

Ghost children? It gets even deeper. Strange, that must be what those somber moans are outside of my house at night. I figured it was just the coyotes, but this is far more serious. I can only imagine that they must be restless from the unholy sight that I have bestowed upon them unknowingly, so they've commenced to yelping like a rafter of turkeys in rebellion. This has been a terrible revelation.
---
#892 Posted: 01:42:06 16/02/2017
i honestly hate it when people repeat the same joke over and over again because i do it too
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#893 Posted: 03:53:12 16/02/2017
I got my nipples pierced the other day.
#894 Posted: 04:03:55 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator

Ghost children? It gets even deeper. Strange, that must be what those somber moans are outside of my house at night. I figured it was just the coyotes, but this is far more serious. I can only imagine that they must be restless from the unholy sight that I have bestowed upon them unknowingly, so they've commenced to yelping like a rafter of turkeys in rebellion. This has been a terrible revelation.

But perhaps the cries go even beyond the ghastly sight, and fill the hallowed woods with dread because the home you reside used to be their's. They have suffered unfortunate fates throughout history, going all the way back to even before that house existed, and it was but mere woodlands where the nomadic would camp for the night (in what would be their last).

It is not disgust they howl. It is a warning. And whatever fate befell them is coming for you.
#895 Posted: 05:44:39 16/02/2017

But perhaps the cries go even beyond the ghastly sight, and fill the hallowed woods with dread because the home you reside used to be their's. They have suffered unfortunate fates throughout history, going all the way back to even before that house existed, and it was but mere woodlands where the nomadic would camp for the night (in what would be their last).

It is not disgust they howl. It is a warning. And whatever fate befell them is coming for you.

Cripes! This is getting far too real. So perhaps I'm living directly atop of an ancient burial ground, and whatever is entombed below has been wreaking havoc to the surrounding land for many decades. The unearthly spirits are furious and ready to accept their next torturous sacrifice, to appease the soil and restore order once more. Until the next sacrifice is needed, and the cycle begins again. This explains so much.

[User Posted Image]
---
#896 Posted: 06:29:26 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator

Cripes! This is getting far too real. So perhaps I'm living directly atop of an ancient burial ground, and whatever is entombed below has been wreaking havoc to the surrounding land for many decades. The unearthly spirits are furious and ready to accept their next torturous sacrifice, to appease the soil and restore order once more. Until the next sacrifice is needed, and the cycle begins again. This explains so much.

[User Posted Image]

Or, what if, this all comes full circle again? That the burial ground is actually a long standing legend, and in reality this is the landing spot for the aforementioned alien lifeforms? That every century they come to the exact same spot of your home, and abduct a specimen to perform experiments and observe the natural cycle of human evolution over several millennia since the dawn of mankind. These beings who themselves have long since evolved beyond our primitive cerebral comprehension have watched over us and studied us (and never even left us a giant dark chocolate bar, the heathens).

And with your unique and curious condition, your combination of both sexes makes you appear not simply as a physical anomaly, but as the next logical step in human evolution, making you a prime suspect of study. This case could appear to the aliens as though humanity, given the time, will soon be able to reproduce asexually, just as they have long ago achieved the ability to do.

The aliens will abduct you to see if, truly, humanity will soon be able to go **** themselves.
#897 Posted: 07:54:32 16/02/2017

[User Posted Image]

Or, what if, this all comes full circle again? That the burial ground is actually a long standing legend, and in reality this is the landing spot for the aforementioned alien lifeforms? That every century they come to the exact same spot of your home, and abduct a specimen to perform experiments and observe the natural cycle of human evolution over several millennia since the dawn of mankind. These beings who themselves have long since evolved beyond our primitive cerebral comprehension have watched over us and studied us (and never even left us a giant dark chocolate bar, the heathens).

And with your unique and curious condition, your combination of both sexes makes you appear not simply as a physical anomaly, but as the next logical step in human evolution, making you a prime suspect of study. This case could appear to the aliens as though humanity, given the time, will soon be able to reproduce asexually, just as they have long ago achieved the ability to do.

The aliens will abduct you to see if, truly, humanity will soon be able to go **** themselves.

*gasp* This is far too much information for my feeble brain to comprehend. Every choice I have made in life has led me to this point in time, to this exact spot. Unbeknownst to me, fate has guided me to my destiny. Clearly the alien lifeforms have chosen a fine location to host their landing sight. With a wide variety of striking individuals, such as the prosperous amount of Amish and Deliverance rednecks, they are able to research many walks of life. And whose to say anything at all of the tales of abduction. Who would believe a mortal wearing hefty overalls and possessing a strange immunity to showers? People would just say they went a little too merry on the moonshine the night prior. All their bases are covered, which makes it the perfect setup.

All until I came along and fiercely exposed myself to the local fauna and flora (or so I thought), and gave them an even more intriguing subject to experiment on. If I am the one pawn to aid humankind in farther advancing in evolution, then who am I to prevent that from happening? I suppose I'm obligated to offer myself to the alien beings as a sacrifice, so they can gain maximum knowledge on my unusual mutation. I will now await the arrival of the light.
---
#898 Posted: 13:08:46 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

*gasp* This is far too much information for my feeble brain to comprehend. Every choice I have made in life has led me to this point in time, to this exact spot. Unbeknownst to me, fate has guided me to my destiny. Clearly the alien lifeforms have chosen a fine location to host their landing sight. With a wide variety of striking individuals, such as the prosperous amount of Amish and Deliverance rednecks, they are able to research many walks of life. And whose to say anything at all of the tales of abduction. Who would believe a mortal wearing hefty overalls and possessing a strange immunity to showers? People would just say they went a little too merry on the moonshine the night prior. All their bases are covered, which makes it the perfect setup.

All until I came along and fiercely exposed myself to the local fauna and flora (or so I thought), and gave them an even more intriguing subject to experiment on. If I am the one pawn to aid humankind in farther advancing in evolution, then who am I to prevent that from happening? I suppose I'm obligated to offer myself to the alien beings as a sacrifice, so they can gain maximum knowledge on my unusual mutation. I will now await the arrival of the light.

All of this makes me question. Are we even in control of our lives? Of our fate? Or is this all some sick mind game from those aliens? That they go beyond the simple test subjects of that fateful rural household and have secret control over all of us. That we do nothing except simply accept what happens to us, and we are given the false illusion of choice. We must find the key.

What is the secret message that the aliens have relayed to us all these years? Crop circles? Morse Code? Orange millionaires? It all must mean something. But what?
The best I can come up with is this. Agent Orange here loves to tout his imaginary money. Forbes lists his net worth at $4.5 billion. That's 4.5 thousand million. Thousand. The abbreviation for thousand is k.
Next we think about morse code. There's loads of intricate and secret messages you can craft with morse code. But who invented the telegraph machine? Samuel Morse and Alfred Vail. Alfred. f
Lastly is the crop circles. Wait a sec. Crop. c
k
f
c

The answer lies within Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:14:36 16/02/2017 by CAV
First | Previous | Page 18 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me