Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders Fan-Fic - Flight of Threads - Chapter 1 - The Wilikin World
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Fan-Fic - Flight of Threads - Chapter 1 - The Wilikin World
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 02:09:33 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
It was a hot, and sunny day. It'd been days since Eric* became a citizen of the Wiliken Village. It was time he settled in.

"Ah, this house is perfect!" said Eric. "I suppose I'll just live here!"

A wooden wilikin came over to where Eric was staying. "Sorry, but that's where Barbra lives. You'll have to find somewhere's else. Not fun!" said the wilikin.

"Oh, er, where do you suppose I can go and live?" he asked.

"Uhhh... maybe you can go and live with Erika! That would be fun!" replied the wilikin.

"Ok, thanks... uh.. what's your n-" Eric was cut off by the wilikin.

"My name is Johnathan. Fun!" he said, excitedly.

"Ok, thanks Johnathan." he said, turning around and beginning to walk forwards. "Wait! Where is this Erik-" The Wilikin had disappeared. "Where did he go? Hmm. Oh well. I suppose I'll have to find this "Erika's" place on my own.

Eric continued to search around for Erika's Wilikin home. After a few hours of searching, he decided to sit down for a bit.

"Hi!" said a Wilikin in front of him.

"AAAH!" said Eric, startled. "Oh, it's just you. Hi Johnathan."

"I forgot to mention, you'll have to go into the Wilikin World to find her house. She used some secret spell magic to only make it appear in our world. Weird huh?" said Johnathan.

"How do I go into the Wilikin World?" asked Eric, but the wilikin was already gone. "Why does he keep disappearing on me?! Am I startling them?" he asked himself.

Sadly, I can't complete this Chapter right away, but I'll finish it tomorrow. Whenever you see a * it means it's important to go to the bottom of the chapter to see what it means.

*Eric is Chompy Mage in his past.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#2 Posted: 02:24:15 22/09/2016
Ahh, I'm so hyped for this, man!
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me