darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Something I thought I should bring up.
Page 1 of 1
Something I thought I should bring up.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 22:01:31 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
So I still remember what the entire dream looked like.
Basically, It started off with 2 man jumping on water casually conversing while escaping this water creature, the dream ended, with one of the men being pulled underwater,but that isn't the important part.
There was second part of the dream,where we were in a sort of health class,were because they couldn't give us actual pills, they put them in cookies and told us not to eat them.Suddenly, a giant robot with a sword bursts through,and kills the teacher, one of my fellow classmates through his cookie at the robot, and it ate it, and it started dying, so everybody threw there cookies at the robot and it ate so many, it just shut down.
This was 2 months before Trap Team came out, remember this sentance because it's important.
The robot looked exactly like Blaster-Tron.
Cool I know, but it gets better.
You know how the robot had a sword, guess what Blaster-Tron has now.... A SWORD!!!
So either this was a complete coincidence, or I'm phycic, or i can see the future.

This is actually real, This happened to me, so I just thought i should bring it up.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2 Posted: 22:03:40 12/09/2016
KING-PEN KRAZY = NESS CONFIRMED
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:56 12/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#3 Posted: 22:13:55 12/09/2016
The teacher = luminous smilie
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me