Page 1 of 1
Need Help Deciding Buying Plans? [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 21:44:35 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
So, I've already decided that I want to get two Senseis per battle class (aside from Bazooker and Quickshot of which I'll only get one; And this is also plus Kaos if I do get the pre-order bonus, and not counting Crash and Cortex), and I've been having trouble deciding on which characters I specifically want in my line-up. I know I should probably wait until gameplay or the Meet the Skylanders videos at least, or at least until all the characters have their names officially announced, but here's my current predicament:

If I don't get Wolfgang, I'll get the Magic Bowslinger.
If I don't get the Magic Bowslinger, I'll get Mysticat.
If I don't get Mysticat, I'll get Pit Boss.
And if I don't get Pit Boss, I'll get Wolfgang.

There are also two other concerns I have with this current plan.

One being that I want to get all of the Adventure Packs as well, which is why I included Air Strike and Boom Bloom in my plan, but I also have a suspicion that there's one more Adventure Pack that we haven't heard of yet. And depending who's in it, it might just ruin this plan.

And the other one's not as big of an issue. I was contemplating pre-ordering that villain bundle with Chompy Mage since it has four characters I was planning on getting, aside from Krankcase, since I decided on Water Quickshot over him. Reason it's not as big of an issue because I assume I can probably just sell him on eBay or something. Same with Wolfgang if I decide on Magic Bowslinger over him. And my only concern is that I've already pre-ordered the game itself via Amazon, so I'm not entirely sure how it'd work.

So... Yeah. Any input will be appreciated.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#2 Posted: 21:47:41 12/09/2016
You have forgotten the most important person for your buying plans: You Have Forgotten The Great PAIN-YATTA.
I despise you.
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
#3 Posted: 21:48:47 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: TaeKwonCrow
You have forgotten the most important person for your buying plans: You Have Forgotten The Great PAIN-YATTA.
I despise you.

Except I didn't say who was specifically in my buying plans... And Pain-Yatta is in it. So...
---
Check this out! Please?
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#4 Posted: 22:01:04 12/09/2016
Here is a suggestion, but you don't have to go for it:

Quickshots: Water Quickshot, Dr. Krankcase
Bazookers: Chompy Mage, Flarewolf
Knights: Ambush, Blaster-Tron
Sorcerers: Golden Queen, Mysticat
Brawlers: King Pen, Grave Clobber (if he's a brawler, and he's most likely gonna be a brawler)
Smashers: Pain-Yatta, Chopscotch
Swashbucklers: Bad Juju, Aurora
Sentinels: Hood Sickle, Barbella
Bowslingers: Wolfgang, Magic Bowslinger
Ninjas: Tae Kwon Crow, Starcast
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#5 Posted: 22:03:30 12/09/2016
Quote: TaeKwonCrow
I despise you.

Do you see why it's so annoying dealing with you? Like, at a certain point, it's not just us overreacting, it's more of you being a massive nuisance! You bring this up in every thread! Stop it, please...

---

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question being asked here. In my personal opinion, I'd go with Wolfgang & Mysticat despite Wolfgang's rather poor figure only because I know Wolfgang's gameplay is good. I mean, I feel like this desiscion would be a lot easier if we knew the gameplay for 3/4ths of these characters.
#6 Posted: 22:22:17 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
[quote=TheToyNerdI'm not entirely sure I understand the question being asked here. In my personal opinion, I'd go with Wolfgang & Mysticat despite Wolfgang's rather poor figure only because I know Wolfgang's gameplay is good. I mean, I feel like this desiscion would be a lot easier if we knew the gameplay for 3/4ths of these characters.[/quote]

Yeah... Honestly I was thinking I should probably just wait until we find out more about the Bowslingers and Pit Boss to make a final decision.
---
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me