darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Does anyone want to try and find the Mysticat and Aurora screenshots?
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone want to try and find the Mysticat and Aurora screenshots?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 18:14:24 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
It really all depends if they didn't add their Screenshots, and I know it's a lot harder, but we need something of them to hold us off. One of the two that they have is awesome, but It could be the same problem with their voice since thats not added either, but we need SOMETHING. None of us want to wait do we? I mean we might get them tomorrow, but I'm honestly dying to see them, so if anyone has the time, post them here! We could have a whole gang searching, because I'm looking too. Now all we need is a pattern...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#2 Posted: 18:23:09 11/09/2016
The pattern is that existing screenshots seem to have similar numbers, but from what I've seen(saving and putting them on the Wiki and all) is that one number always changes depending on the Skylander. You have to guess that number, THEN attempt all existing combinations on top. You guys might have a whole free sunday for this but I don't.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#3 Posted: 18:26:50 11/09/2016
I don't have time but if anyone does that'd be great
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 23:07:14 11/09/2016
Base:
https://www.skylanders.com/con...rs/screenshots/

Example screenshot:
Tri-Tip/3580_15_0055_s20160411-0023.jpg

Tri-Tip/ is obviously the character name, so that's a definite limitation.
3580_15_ is consistent across all Sensei screenshots.
0055_ seems to be the screenshot number, and is different in every single Sensei screenshot.
s20160411 looks like a date. All Sensei screenshots that are currently up are either the previous one or s20160208.
-0023 I'm not sure about. It's in the twenties or sixties in all Sensei screenshots, though.

There are also a few that deviate from this pattern, such as only having 3 digits in the 0055 part. A Wolfgang and a Cortex screenshot also have a deviation in the 0023 part (Wolfgang's is 006, Cortex' is 00643).

Even with this knowledge, the chances of finding anything is too slim to be worth the hassle of trying all the combinations, especially since there's a good chance they haven't even added their screenshots yet.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:43 11/09/2016 by Nightmoon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me