Page 1 of 1
I have a theory...
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#1 Posted: 03:32:02 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
So this year marks the 20th anniversary of Crash Bandicoot, hence Crash & Cortex as Senseis and the Thumpin Wumpa Islands stage...well, we're 2 years away from Spyro's 20th anniversary so I realized: what if Skylanders 8 is heavily dragon focused and we finally get Malefor as a villain in the games? smilie At the very least I hope they make new reposes of Spyro & Cynder ( with new powers a la the Superchargers rather than just a Wow Pow ), maybe with a special stage like we're getting for Crash with Malefor or Ripto as the stage's boss...

Either way, I do theorize that we WILL get something special for Spyro's 20th anniversary...what do you think?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:13 10/09/2016 by ChillStealthElf
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#2 Posted: 04:24:22 07/09/2016
I could easily see something to help celebrate Spyro come 2 years from now. After all, it's thanks to him we have Skylanders basically.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#3 Posted: 05:22:54 07/09/2016
I'm thinking we'll get a spyro repose sooner, simply because he's a main character of the to show, he's a decent npc in imaginators and we haven't had a figure since SF .

I'm thinking more next year.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#4 Posted: 12:30:02 07/09/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
I'm thinking we'll get a spyro repose sooner, simply because he's a main character of the to show, he's a decent npc in imaginators and we haven't had a figure since SF .

I'm thinking more next year.

I hope so!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#5 Posted: 14:42:20 07/09/2016
I think that we will get a reimagined Spyro and sparx is going to be his minion .
We might get Hunter or a reimagined cynder.
Possibly a game that have Spyro themed levels or just one level dedicated to Spyro.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#6 Posted: 15:56:07 07/09/2016
I really hope they make some more characters from the series playable besides Spyro and Cynder.
---
i am trash
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#7 Posted: 18:21:06 07/09/2016
That spelling of Ripto... X_X

I don't see the developers really bothering with Spyro's 20th - they had the chance to do that back in 2011. It's been established now that Spyro in Skylanders is disconnected from the Spyro that came before him, putting Cynder, Sparx and Malefor aside.

Now, the 25th is where things could get interesting. Unless Skylanders has a massive comeback, I don't think it'll still be going by 2023. We can only hope for some sort of Spyro remake or reboot instead!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:47 07/09/2016 by yelvy
#8 Posted: 18:37:37 07/09/2016
Quote: yelvy

I don't see the developers really bothering with Spyro's 20th - they had the chance to do that back in 2011. It's been established now that Spyro in Skylanders is disconnected from the Spyro that came before him, putting Cynder, Sparx and Malefor aside.

Now, the 25th is where things could get interesting. Unless Skylanders has a massive comeback, I don't think it'll still be going by 2023. We can only hope for some sort of Spyro remake or reboot instead!

They would probably do something just to increase sells and add more charcters to the roster.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#9 Posted: 20:27:51 07/09/2016
Hmmm... There's only so many times they can pull the 'miraculous-event-to-create-a-link-between-dimensions' thing to add guest stars. The way I see it, anything pre-Legend era is closed off character wise, and it'd be messy to suddenly bring in someone new when Spyro's memory seems so fuzzy.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#10 Posted: 01:13:29 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator

typo smilie can't believe I didn't notice it, but it's fixed now
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#11 Posted: 04:56:00 10/09/2016

They DID do something for Spyro in 2011. They brought him back from the grave.
Or did you forget that the game was called Spyro's Adventure, and was intended as a Spyro reboot. Heck, the only none-console thing at the time was
Skylanders Universe, then-called Skylanders: Spyro's Universe.

EDIT: Also, the LEGEND of Spyro's Spyro isn't the same Spyro as classic Spyro either.
And since only 3 characters came back in LoS and 4 came back in Skylanders, that's less of a disconnect than Legend of Spyro had.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:59:27 10/09/2016 by juarmo
#12 Posted: 05:28:52 10/09/2016
They would do anything just to make the roaster bigger and make us buy more charcters....so they would probably do something for Spyro.
I really want money bags , The professor , Bentley , Sheila , Hunter , new Cynder , new Spyro ( with sparx as his minion ) and finally a level with malefore as the main antagonist
#13 Posted: 10:50:03 10/09/2016
First of all most of the crap that happens in this frenchise doesn't make any sense.
Second , They would use any excuse to add more charcters / adventure packs.
Third , Spyro is the most recognized charcter in this franchise like it or not .
Fourth , The show's writer mentioned that they are going to reference spyro's past including old charcters and old games every once in a while so that increases the possibility of getting something related to Spyro for his 20th anniversary.
Fifth , even the comics have hinted that Spyro and malefore have faced each other before...it's just that Spyro can't rember anything from his past.
Sixth , They would do anything to promote the game and increase the sales.
Seventh , some of you guys are trolls so don't hate on me lol
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#14 Posted: 14:29:40 10/09/2016
A Game Theory? xD!!!!

But great theory! It kinda fits with my FanGame!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me