Page 1 of 1
Creation Clash
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#1 Posted: 00:47:29 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
What does everyone think this new card game will be like, and how it could be incorporated into the story?
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2 Posted: 00:54:44 07/09/2016
They said that people liked the cereal version of Skystones, so it's going to be a bit like that.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#3 Posted: 03:19:36 07/09/2016
it's still basically Skystones, so...yeah...hopefully it'll be purely a bonus minigame and not incorporated into the story ( IE, not required in order to progress in a level ). I have never liked Skystones in any form, and both Giants & TT forced players to play it to get through the game ( my only significant gripe about either game ) which never felt right to me. Heck, I'd rather be forced to do more vehicle star missions than play Skystones ever again...
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#4 Posted: 05:20:13 07/09/2016
I'm surprised it's been continued seeing as battlecast exists. But hopefully it means now they'll downplay it in game. It is always made out out to be a big deal in game . But it's not really necessary , it's just another puzzle.

I Generally like them in story mode simply because it provides puzzle diversity alongside lock puzzles and block pushing.

I want them to move up to some slightly more interesting game mechanics though like mixing skylanders and chess (SkyChess)
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#5 Posted: 12:28:11 07/09/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
I'm surprised it's been continued seeing as battlecast exists. But hopefully it means now they'll downplay it in game. It is always made out out to be a big deal in game . But it's not really necessary , it's just another puzzle.

I Generally like them in story mode simply because it provides puzzle diversity alongside lock puzzles and block pushing.

I want them to move up to some slightly more interesting game mechanics though like mixing skylanders and chess (SkyChess)

If they added skychess it could teach a lot of kids how to play chess and it would give masters a fun new way to play chess!! I think that's a great idea!!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#6 Posted: 16:30:26 07/09/2016
I'd like to remind people that Skystone Cheats exist in both Giants and Trap Team and politely request that everyone stop b****ing about it, well, I'd like to, but I can't think of a polite way to request it smilie
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#7 Posted: 17:32:16 07/09/2016
Quote: juarmo
I'd like to remind people that Skystone Cheats exist in both Giants and Trap Team and politely request that everyone stop b****ing about it, well, I'd like to, but I can't think of a polite way to request it smilie

you still need to go through at least 1 game before you can buy the cheats though, so the complaint is still valid....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me