Page 1 of 1
Can you reset crystals or not?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 20:37:44 05/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I ask because it's been a pretty big controversy on these forums, but then someone brought up an article saying apparently now you can reset them? So can you just not reset them from the crystal itself? Because if you can then that pretty much negates the whole "final decision" thing.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#2 Posted: 20:40:39 05/09/2016
We Don't know yet....
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#3 Posted: 20:44:59 05/09/2016
They left us in the dark, with my experience in videogames that means no.
They are waiting for the controversy to die before release, don't expect anything else.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 20:48:20 05/09/2016
Article? Last I heard, it was only a comment someone had made on SCL. But yeah, we currently do not know. Based on the evidence we have, non-resetable does seem slightly more likely, though.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 21:00:43 05/09/2016
Unfortunately, I'm not expecting some Activision PR to come up and say "What? You think we were talking about the Crystal itself when we added the "Final Decision" line...?
Nah, silly, you simply can't change Battle Class unless you reset the toy, haha!
We don't want to keep being as stupid and short-sighted as we have been for a couple years!"

We don't have a definitive confirm, but the majority of what we've heard seems to point in that direction: that could be changed, mind it.

And just because we cannot reset the Crystals it doesn't mean there is no way to switch Imaginators or empty them in-game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:22 05/09/2016 by Drek95
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me