Page 1 of 1
Blaster-Tron Theory
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 17:56:23 05/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Am I the only one who really wants him to be a Brawler? It makes much more sense then being a knight, because he could shoot lasers from the palm's of his hands or something. Yes, we saw a sword, but we also saw a Bazooka based off him. Those could have just been planned weapons for him, his starting classes, finally moving him to Brawler. I don't really see a Sword on the poster to be honest. Grave Clobber might have his sword on his back or something. He still might be a Brawler.

And all of us have been saying that it looks too big to be a Sword. Well maybe it's just one giant fist, because Air Strike seems to only fight with one fist.

Thoughts?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 18:03:43 05/09/2016
Well Air Strike I'm positive just sends out his bird within a combo, so I see him fighting with both fists

Interesting theory, but I'd prefer for him to be a Knight. Even though it doesn't make too much sense (unless they're going for a Star Wars vibe) I like the idea of him having a weapon rather than just fighting with a big fist.

Also, since he's already kinda short, a big fist looming over his head sounds a bit on the wacky side
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:03:56 05/09/2016 by isaac343018s
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#3 Posted: 18:14:45 05/09/2016
Still hoping for a second Bazooker. His gun's mechanic was pretty cool, so if they applied it here, it'd be super interesting to have charge bombs or an AoE laser that takes advantage of his rockets.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 18:24:43 05/09/2016
I would have liked Blaster-Tron as a Quickshot, Grave Clobber as a Bazooker (firing fists) and Pit Boss as a Knight. That would give us 3 of each Class. But I don't see it happening at this point.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#5 Posted: 17:19:12 06/09/2016
Blaster-Tron's weapon looks way too long to be a robotic fist.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6 Posted: 19:12:48 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Jawbreaker's fist is long.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 19:19:37 06/09/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Jawbreaker's fist is long.

But if Blaster-Tron had a fist like that, nobody would buy his figure. It would be ugly.
His LITTLE HAND would be extending out of his arm and then moving over his shoulder then turning left.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 21:07:48 06/09/2016
The point is a bazooka wouldn't automatically make him a Bazooker anymore.
At least with villains, they seem to be going for the weapons which suit them better and then adjust the gameplay to their Battle Class.

We could have another Chompy Mage situation here, with him holding a certain weapon which can transform into another one.

He could be wielding a sword but, I don't know, not be good at using it and mainly fight with his fists.
And Grave Clobber's figure could have his hands empty only to summon a water or ice sword in-game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#9 Posted: 01:41:55 07/09/2016
Quote: Drek95
The point is a bazooka wouldn't automatically make him a Bazooker anymore.
At least with villains, they seem to be going for the weapons which suit them better and then adjust the gameplay to their Battle Class.

We could have another Chompy Mage situation here, with him holding a certain weapon which can transform into another one.

He could be wielding a sword but, I don't know, not be good at using it and mainly fight with his fists.
And Grave Clobber's figure could have his hands empty only to summon a water or ice sword in-game.

Or maybe his hand will retract into his arm...

[User Posted Image]
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10 Posted: 01:57:34 07/09/2016
Or maybe that.

You know, he could still be a Knight even with that ability.
He could even shoot his fist while holding his sword, and then you could control it and it would work like a faster and more controllable version of Krypt King's.

If only we knew which theory is the right one: villains having all 10 Battle Classes or Elements not having doubles?
I'm hoping for the latter to be true, if one isn't.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#11 Posted: 02:02:37 07/09/2016
Mabye Grave Clobber could have fists that turn into blades when attacking.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me