darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What do you guys think the trophies will do in this game?
Page 1 of 1
What do you guys think the trophies will do in this game?
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#1 Posted: 03:22:40 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I hope they unlock the Villaisn vehicles. At least the vehicles for the reformed villains. We have exactly one returning villain vehicle per trophy: Chompy Mage's Chompy Buster in the Land Trophy, Golden Queen's Glitter Glider in the Sea Trophy, Wolfgang's Sub Woofer in the Sky Trophy, and Kaos' Doom Jet in the Kaos Trophy.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 03:48:45 03/09/2016
probably something stupid
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#3 Posted: 04:32:21 03/09/2016
Wouldn't they just unlock the extra courses again?
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#4 Posted: 04:46:10 03/09/2016
Quote: Psychomancer
I hope they unlock the Villaisn vehicles. At least the vehicles for the reformed villains. We have exactly one returning villain vehicle per trophy: Chompy Mage's Chompy Buster in the Land Trophy, Golden Queen's Glitter Glider in the Sea Trophy, Wolfgang's Sub Woofer in the Sky Trophy, and Kaos' Doom Jet in the Kaos Trophy.

although the villains in Superchargers Racing don't save to the trophy, Dr Krankcase and Pain-Yatta were in the game with their own vehicles too.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 05:09:25 03/09/2016
Quote: BoneGrunt
Wouldn't they just unlock the extra courses again?

All the courses are already unlocked this time.

Well, I think they might unlock the playable Villains in their SuperChargers' Vehicles, even if some of them are playable now. I think the extra modes like SuperVillain Cup are already unlocked from the start, but I'm not sure. If not, they might unlock these modes.
---
Bruh
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#6 Posted: 05:26:39 03/09/2016
My hopes are that they do exactly the same that they did in Superchargers. Unlocking the two extra racetracks and ability to race as villains. I'm curious about Supercharger Villains who are already Senseis. Will they be playable as both Skylanders, and as Villains glued into their vehicles?

Quote: ChillStealthElf
although the villains in Superchargers Racing don't save to the trophy, Dr Krankcase and Pain-Yatta were in the game with their own vehicles too.

Actually, the Villains do save into the trophy. I tested it. I started out the trophies on the Wii U Version, saving all 4 villains on each trophy. I then took them into the 3DS Version, and the Villains from the Wii U version automatically unlocked in the 3DS Version. After pursuing to unlock the Wii/3DS exclusive Villains, I saved them onto the trophies, then took the trophies into the Wii version. In the Wii version, all of the Villains were automatically available to play in the Wii version.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#7 Posted: 06:34:05 03/09/2016
They do nothing, bet ya
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#8 Posted: 07:03:50 03/09/2016
I hope that we could still race as Villans .
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#9 Posted: 16:14:27 03/09/2016
A ticker in the inventory screen....yawn.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#10 Posted: 09:50:58 04/09/2016
Quote: Skylander3112
They do nothing, bet ya

Bet ya you're wrong. Not a single toy has gone with Zero functionality since the franchise began!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#11 Posted: 10:58:41 04/09/2016
Either same thing they did in superchargers by unlocking new races but no Villains you can race as (because knowing Activision they would totally do that), or they're just a legendary treasure
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me