darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Guess the nitro legendary jade enchanted characters
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Guess the nitro legendary jade enchanted characters
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#1 Posted: 21:48:03 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
So let's guess some of the color variants that we get every year ( I know we didn't get jade and enchanted but I'm sure we'll get'em this year and you can post other variants we get every year that I forgot )
For the nitro characters we didn't get one for fire and air so I predict wild storm and tae kwon crow !
For jade they are all dragon ( it's a bit of a stretch smilie ) so I expect flarewolf with his dragon motifs or just barbella and break the rule smilie
Enchanted are for magic so maybe painyatta ( Don't say it's not AWESOME! )
For Legendaries I don't really know maybe boom bloom and air strike
Know bring it on guess the variants or just share your favourite thoughts !
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2 Posted: 22:08:55 02/09/2016
I think we might get an Enchanted Mysticat, a Nitro Air Strike, and a Jade Barbella.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#3 Posted: 23:13:37 02/09/2016
Mysticat for enchanted
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#4 Posted: 23:24:01 02/09/2016
Don't forget the holiday in game variants of Christmas, Easter & Halloween; they've been around since SSF through SSC.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#5 Posted: 23:37:38 02/09/2016
I did a search for Skylanders Imaginators variants on google and came up with a Legendary Crash Bandicoot!!

Went to look on the Toys R Us website and there was nothing there.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 23:40:42 02/09/2016
nitro legendary jade enchanted Gill Grunt.
---
Dead
#7 Posted: 23:42:14 02/09/2016
Quote: mega spyro
nitro legendary jade enchanted Gill Grunt.

whaaaaaaaa
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#8 Posted: 23:50:07 02/09/2016
Quote: stinkbomb29
I did a search for Skylanders Imaginators variants on google and came up with a Legendary Crash Bandicoot!!

Went to look on the Toys R Us website and there was nothing there.

Yea a picture of a legendary crash bandicoot was posted a long time ago and it was horribly edited, so we knew immediately it was fake.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#9 Posted: 23:59:46 02/09/2016
So we can keep count, we have, so far:

Halloween: Frightful/Pumpkin - Chopscotch
Steel Plated - Hood Sickle
Christmas: Winterfest/Jolly/Mistletoe - Chompy Mage
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#10 Posted: 00:29:29 03/09/2016
Jade HAS to be Flarewolf, Ember, or Tae Kwon Crow I think.
Not because they're all Fire, but because none of the other designs are inspired enough by Asian culture
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#11 Posted: 00:33:05 03/09/2016
Quote: juarmo
Not because they're all Fire, but because none of the other designs are inspired enough by Asian culture

Barbella has more of a chance to be Jade because she is made of crystal.
---
#12 Posted: 05:54:16 03/09/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun

That's true when you consider Flashwing, sure, but Fire Kraken doesn't have the Jade card because he's crystalline. I know cause he isn't crystalline.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#13 Posted: 07:06:20 03/09/2016

That's true when you consider Flashwing, sure, but Fire Kraken doesn't have the Jade card because he's crystalline. I know cause he isn't crystalline.

Either way, the only Sensei that would actually look good as a Jade variant is Barbella.
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#14 Posted: 07:09:50 03/09/2016
Jade : Barbella or Grave clobber ( Both are made out of stones / Crystals) But I doubt that jade variants would come back.
Nitro : Flare wolf and the tech Bow slinger ( They usually use fast charcters ) They have made nitros for Three games now so there's a high chance that we will get nitro variants this year.
#15 Posted: 12:23:27 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: KingMed
Jade : Barbella or Grave clobber ( Both are made out of stones / Crystals) But I doubt that jade variants would come back.
Nitro : Flare wolf and the tech Bow slinger ( They usually use fast charcters ) They have made nitros for Three games now so there's a high chance that we will get nitro variants this year.

I don't think krypt king is a really fast character but he got a nitro variant ... If you look close at every year's nitro we never had 2 from the same element and every year we got 2 so this year the only elements left are fire and air ( minus dark and light cause they're special or something like that) so I'm sure it's tae kwon crow and wild storm .
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#16 Posted: 13:18:08 03/09/2016
Jade: Grave Clobber (I want Granite Barbella)
Legendary: Tae Kwon Crow, Air Strike, Ember, Ambush.
Enchanted: Mysticat (Though I want him for Nitro too)
Nitro: Tri-Tip, Dr. Krankcase.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#17 Posted: 13:22:06 03/09/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Jade: Grave Clobber (I want Granite Barbella)
Legendary: Tae Kwon Crow, Air Strike, Ember, Ambush.
Enchanted: Mysticat (Though I want him for Nitro too)
Nitro: Tri-Tip, Dr. Krankcase.

SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES WITH ME
---
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5324
#18 Posted: 14:23:47 03/09/2016
Note that some may be the same as somebody else's.
Legendary: Ambush, Wild Storm, Tae Kwon Crow, Bad Juju
Nitro: Mysticat, Air Strike
Jade: Flarewolf
No enchanted
Easter: Life Creation Crystal, Painyatta
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#19 Posted: 14:30:15 03/09/2016
My bets:

Legendary: Ambush, Tae Kwon Crow, Tri-Tip & Wild Storm
Nitro: Squid Girl, Tech Bowslinger
Enchanted: Mysticat (maybe the Bowslinger too)
Jade: Barbella (& Flarewolf)
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#20 Posted: 14:47:37 03/09/2016
I'm hoping for Legendary Starcast ( since Hoodsickle already has a Steel Plated variant )...largely because Dark is the only element without a Legendary
Nitro...eh, maybe Krankcase and Boom Bloom?
Jade: Grave Clobber &/or Tri-Tip
Enchanted: Mysticat

and I totally agree we need Granite Barbella to be a thing. I also want an Ember variant with blue flames ( hopefully in-game as well as on the figure ), but not Power Blue Ember...maybe call her Sapphire Ember ( to play of the Jade variant ) or something else new & creative.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#21 Posted: 15:29:15 03/09/2016
Legendary Tae Kwon Crow. I made a fan edit (I put a watermark on it to prevent that some kid can call it real on instagram and such):
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:32:10 03/09/2016 by Buuzer
#22 Posted: 16:28:53 03/09/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Legendary Tae Kwon Crow. I made a fan edit (I put a watermark on it to prevent that some kid can call it real on instagram and such):
[User Posted Image]

It looks great, but the torso is a bit bland.
---
#23 Posted: 16:29:56 03/09/2016
I think that there will be a Nitro Dr. Krankcase.
He has an attack that involves him rushing forward PRETTY DARN FAST with his legs spinning like sawblades.
---
#24 Posted: 16:36:18 03/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

Uhh, you realize not EVERY person in the community believed everything to see, in-fact not even half, so don't even talk about the community like that.
---
#25 Posted: 16:44:49 03/09/2016
I made this fan-edit of Jade Barbella out of boredom.
[User Posted Image]
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#26 Posted: 16:46:59 03/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

Uhh, you realize not EVERY person in the community believed everything to see, in-fact not even half, so don't even talk about the community like that.

I was talking in general, not to the community. There're some people who likes to put fan edit on instagram and call them real. I repeat, I was talking in general.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#27 Posted: 17:13:01 03/09/2016
Great fan edit guys!!! and even greater for posting the Fan Edit by name text!!!

In for a request if you dont mind (because I'm lazy)

will either one or both of you make a Legendary Mysticat? curious to see how he may look. thanks.
---
smilie
#28 Posted: 17:22:39 03/09/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
Great fan edit guys!!! and even greater for posting the Fan Edit by name text!!!

will either one or both of you make a Legendary Mysticat? curious to see how he may look. thanks.

I'll try! Sounds like fun! smilie
---
#29 Posted: 17:50:13 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator

Well I tried but Its the first time I do something like that so its not perfect
[User Posted Image]
Hope you like it smilie
---
#30 Posted: 18:09:18 03/09/2016

I'm finished with Legendary Mysticat!
Here ya go:
[User Posted Image]
---
#31 Posted: 18:39:26 03/09/2016
Good stuff everyone!!! thanks for the Legendary Mysticat, here's hoping he becomes a Legendary!!! smilie
---
smilie
#32 Posted: 19:04:21 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Heres nitro tae kwon crow !
[User Posted Image]
---
#33 Posted: 19:45:58 03/09/2016
I really want to see a Punch Grave Clobber or Punch Bad Juju
---
#34 Posted: 20:12:45 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I Tried to do a enchanted painyatta but it didn't work ....
[User Posted Image]
Can someone make him ? I want to see how he'll be !!!
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:53:07 04/09/2016 by Trighap52
#35 Posted: 20:33:26 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
I really want to see a Punch Grave Clobber or Punch Bad Juju

Here ya go

[User Posted Image]
---
#36 Posted: 21:30:01 03/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

I was talking in general, not to the community. There're some people who likes to put fan edit on instagram and call them real. I repeat, I was talking in general.

But you specifically said "so some Instagram kids wont buy it off as real" or something like that. Ya didn't say in general but meh.
---
#37 Posted: 12:05:39 04/09/2016
I made this fan-edit of Jade Barbella out of boredom.
[User Posted Image]

lol. She can't be the only one that'd look good in Jade.
to do that, she'd have to look good in Jade in the first place, and she just doesn't.

Naranja Es muh bien, pero no me gusta verde
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#38 Posted: 12:36:36 04/09/2016
My head blew a gasket trying to imagine a "nitro legendary jade enchanted" figure, one that is all four at once. That would be a sight to see.

What software do people use to make these fan edits? Just a normal photoshop? I've used one of those ages ago, but I could never do anything as nice as you guys are doing. Honestly the fan edits are more interesting than the real things usually.
---
Stay Cool!
#39 Posted: 14:22:02 04/09/2016
Quote: fairyland
My head blew a gasket trying to imagine a "nitro legendary jade enchanted" figure, one that is all four at once. That would be a sight to see.

What software do people use to make these fan edits? Just a normal photoshop? I've used one of those ages ago, but I could never do anything as nice as you guys are doing. Honestly the fan edits are more interesting than the real things usually.

plus granite, punch, quickdraw
---
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#40 Posted: 14:47:30 04/09/2016
Enchanted Hood Sickle, Jade Tech Archer, Nitro Aurora, Legendary Wild Storm.

Also, for other variants I remember: Granite Pit Boss, Punch Tae KwonCrow, Springtime Painyatta.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3489
#41 Posted: 15:34:15 04/09/2016
How do you think they will display the variant names for the regular Senseis?, Will it be like "Master Dark King Pen", "Dark Master King Pen", or just "Dark King Pen"?
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
#42 Posted: 16:09:05 04/09/2016
Quote: fairyland

pixlr.com/editor/
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#43 Posted: 17:08:21 04/09/2016
I know it won't happen but I'd love a Halloween Tae Kwon Crow done up in black like a real crow or a raven.

And Barbella actually looks good in jade.
---
Hahahahaha
#44 Posted: 20:46:51 04/09/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories
I know it won't happen but I'd love a Halloween Tae Kwon Crow done up in black like a real crow or a raven.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks HIDEOUS in Green? THIS coming from someone who actually LIKES her design. (Not my favorite but... Even before we knew it was crystal... I've seen worse)
---
#45 Posted: 21:29:03 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator

Made it for you, hope you like it !

[User Posted Image]
---
#46 Posted: 01:45:27 05/09/2016
Quote: Trighap52

[User Posted Image]

oh hey look a nitro legendary enchanted jade figure
---
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#47 Posted: 03:08:03 05/09/2016
Legendary Starcast seems likely to me, mostly because Starcast already looks legendary to me. It wouldn't be hard to turn Starcast into a legendary figure.
---
Hi
#48 Posted: 04:22:31 05/09/2016
Quote: legendaryfabo
Legendary Starcast seems likely to me, mostly because Starcast already looks legendary to me. It wouldn't be hard to turn Starcast into a legendary figure.

I feel like the last time someone already came REMOTELY close to the legendary pallette was Spyro, (unless you count Chop-Chop[they had to INVERT his pallette to make it different enough, that should tell you why being practically Legendary would mean it isn't happening, at least not how'd you expect]) (bronze isn't to far from Gold, and Purple isn't too far from Navy), so i disagree with that logic/sentiment...
Besides, it'd be boring if they did it that way.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#49 Posted: 05:44:34 05/09/2016
Quote: Trighap52

[User Posted Image]

I really like it, thank you!
---
Hahahahaha
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#50 Posted: 04:23:46 06/09/2016
I can guarantee that we will see a Legendaries of Barbella, Wild Storm, Grave Clobber and Boom Bloom, as well as a Nitro version of Tae Kwon Crow. Calling it now.

Legendary Barbella could have gold hair, clothes and boots. Her staff could also be gold. As for her crystal skin, that would be the normal dark blue color. I can imagine it so clearly.

Legendary Wild Storm could have gold horns and gear, and his outfit would be mostly dark blue.

Legendary Grave Clobber could have dark blue stone hands, feet and his face could be the same color. His cloth/bib/collar thing and the cloth around his waist could be a mix of that color and gold, with the stripes on them being a pattern of those two. His bandages could be gold.

I bet that we will get a Legendary Adventure Pack this year, and I think Boom Bloom could look good in the Legendary colors. Her face could be gold, her artichoke hair could be dark blue and her arms could be the same color.

The characters that get Nitro editions are normally characters that are speedy or have a dashing attack or something like that. Since Tae Kwon Crow is a stealthy ninja, the Nitro style would work well for him. His outfit could be gold, his feathers could be changed to more of a darker blue than purple, and that checkered pattern all Nitros have could be on his mask, his shoulder pad or his ankle guard.

Not sure for the second Nitro, maybe Blaster-Tron or Bad Juju.

Ah, Jades. I see Flarewolf, Barbella or Grave Clobber working out. Flarewolf could have green skin and flames, and his armor could be gold. Barbella could have green crystal skin and everything else in a gold color. As for Grave Clobber, I could see him with a green face, as well as green hands and feet. His clothes could be a mix of gold and green.

Mysticat for Enchanted. Enough said. Black fur and white armor.

As for the Easter variants, I see Pain-yatta with the holiday's colors and a Creation Crystal made to look like an Easter egg.

I'll probably put up more predictions later.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:35:24 06/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me