Page 1 of 1
TRUE Kaos Fan Club [CLOSED]
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#1 Posted: 03:52:22 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Since that Poser-Master Insane01 is doing it wrong, I will start the TRUE KAOS FAN CLUB OF ULTIMATE DOOM!
Ultimate Evil Overlord of Skylands-
Evil Overlord's Personal Assistant of DOOM!- makes sure that the leader adds members to the ranks
Doomlander-protects the clan from the Skyloosers' and Poser-Master's insults
Trolls - rank and file members, and root out the incompetent weaklings (and Trees) standing in the way of Kaos's total domination, and gobble em' up!
Since I do not deserve the title of Ultimate Evil Overlord, I will leave the title for anyone who wants it (except Insane01, as improper worship needs to be punished), as founder, my first and only decree is that Insane01 be banned from this fan club because he isn't evil enough.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2 Posted: 03:56:57 01/09/2016
This is a bit silly
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#3 Posted: 06:54:11 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Snap Shot
This is a bit silly

That's the point. smilie

Kaos takes things to 11, so anybody who doesn't is unfit to rule his fan club with an Iron Fist
or with Stinkosity, Petrified Darkness, Creation Magic, a Hydra, the Sky Eater, or with Pandergast's Blimp. Actually, not with anything at all really.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me