Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Fun DarkSpyro Fact [CLOSED]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#51 Posted: 03:38:07 03/09/2016
Given that when ever I try to explain why I feel the way I feel, I just get told off for "playing the victim card" every single time, I think Trix is right. I really don't belong here. All that hearing that shows me is a severe lack of understanding and empathy. It shows me that you don't even WANT to understand me. Most of all it shows me that you don't care about progressing any potential friendship. All you care about is being right!

And I don't intentionally "put words in peoples mouth." I realize I do that a lot, but I don't mean to. That's just how I interpret what people are saying. But I never see anybody try to correct me when this happens. All I hear is "Stop putting words in my mouth" when I don't even know what those words that I put in your mouth are!

The real kicker, for me, is being accused of lying when I said ToyNerd was my friend. You just have to analyze every little thing I say, searching for for faults, and if what I say isn't perfect then I MUST BE LYING! D:

This, in spite of me being the most honest person you will ever meet. Period. Stupid, but honest! Heck, most of the trouble I get into on this site is because I'm too honest. When something happens, and I feel like something or someone is to blame (On this site or in the outside world), I will call that party out for it. If something somebody said made me feel a certain way, I will point it out.

Quote:
Why did I ever try to be nice to you! I actually am dumbfounded that you lied to me and the forum by saying we were friends.

If this is the response I am going to get after my declaration of friendship, then there is no reason for me to be here. There was more to ToyNerd's PM than that, but that right there was all I really needed to read to get the message.

But what's the point. You can just keep insisting that I'm always lying for the sake of personal gain, and I can just keep insisting that I'm honest to the point where I would rather put myself in a vulnerable position than be dishonest. But it will never change anything, because neither party will ever believe what the other says.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:48 03/09/2016 by QueenChrysalis
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 03:48:00 03/09/2016
tl;dr

smash that mf dragon if you up for new ****
#53 Posted: 03:51:49 03/09/2016
Also the yellow dragon is stupid because if somebody edited an old post for what ever reason, it takes you to that post instead, and you lose your place.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#54 Posted: 04:10:57 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Last word because I'm tired and petty.

You can not and should not be playing the victim card here. I tried to be nice and in return treated me like I killed your family. I am not a bad guy, but I don't like being pushed around. You and I both know that we have rarely talked to one another before today. If you really thought of me as a "close friend" then I would know. I talk to friends... You are not my friend and because of tonight you probably never will be. I don't take kindly to people exploiting my kindness to reflect their moral foibles! You turned a simple situation into a massive stink on the forums because you can't handle criticism. Learn to take an insult why don't ya!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#55 Posted: 04:15:03 03/09/2016
Chrysalis, Toynerd already apologized for his words and realizes he made a mistake. You don't need to take things quite as hard now. Also please avoid throwing insults around (you haven't done so too much here but just a warning not to start).

That said she also has a legitimate gripe with the attitude people tend to have towards her even when she's not being controversial and she's allowed to talk about that.

God forbid someone admit they have a problem? How dare someone apologize for their mistake but not kiss your feet at the same time?

I'm not sure I'm awake enough to deal with this.

Quote: TheToyNerd
Hey, QC... Can you drop it now. I apologized and explained myself twice. Make like an overrated Disney movie and let it go.. For all of our sakes!

She has the right to express her concerns and complaints publicly. She's ran with the forum despite her issues (that she's made fairly clear with me via PMs) and now she's pouring it all out. She's emotional. Telling her not to be emotional does come off like saying her issue doesn't matter even if that's not what you mean to say.

Though she should definitely make her own thread or post in L/R or PT about it instead.

EDIT:

Quote: TheToyNerd
Learn to take an insult why don't ya!

One has to learn to take an insult but that doesn't absolve someone from having dealt one in the first place.

That's not about you specifically.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:56 03/09/2016 by CAV
#56 Posted: 04:41:58 03/09/2016
I just counted how many times people accused me of "playing the victim card" here. The answer is 6.

I would make a more detailed response, but there is no point. No healthy relationship can come from this. I realize this now.

If you outright, and repeatedly refuse to believe just how delicate I am, then moving forward is simply not possible. All that can happen is more hurt. And I have only two options: learn to take the pain, or leave.

That is why this will be my last post on this forum.

Goodbye.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#57 Posted: 04:53:23 03/09/2016
I personally hope to see you back again. Time away from the forum could be a positive in both giving you time to cool down and give others time to cool down on their perception of you. Tensions are high right now so time away could be for the best on both sides.

That said it should be remembered, for both sides involved, that while people should learn to accept criticism and develop a thicker skin for insults, it's not an excuse to purposefully be malicious to someone else, even if you're protected by anonymity.
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#58 Posted: 08:06:48 03/09/2016
Can someone post a picture with a big red obvious arrow pointing at the spot since I can't see it
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#59 Posted: 11:53:30 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eruptor100
Can someone post a picture with a big red obvious arrow pointing at the spot since I can't see it

It's to the absolute left of a thread with new posts in it.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#60 Posted: 07:55:42 04/09/2016
Quote: Eruptor100

As requested:

[User Posted Image]

It turns gray after so ever long to show it's an older (yet still unseen) post. Even if it turns gray, it still works the same.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me