Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Nintendo Direct, This Thursday
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Nintendo Direct, This Thursday
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#51 Posted: 23:42:38 01/09/2016
all I want is the 8 bit Zelda amibo and im glad that acnl is getting a upate
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6963
#52 Posted: 23:51:46 01/09/2016
Well first off no Rhythm Thief sequel so 0/100000000 for this direct

I mean the skits with Bill were entertaining to watch but that's about it. Most of the games didn't grab my attention at all(not really into Pikmin. Looks cool but I probably won't be getting it) and the new amiibo look cool. Kind of neutral about the Sun and Moon news since it was so little.

Also Nintendo is REALLY beating the Wii U to a pulp at this point. Why stop at Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World on 3ds, why not just give us Pokken on the 3ds as well as Bayonetta and Splatoon while you're at it? Let's just forget the Wii U existed and give no reason to own one in the future whatsoever.
---
Cool cool.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#53 Posted: 02:00:31 02/09/2016
Quote: pankakesparx456
Well first off no Rhythm Thief sequel so 0/100000000 for this direct

I mean the skits with Bill were entertaining to watch but that's about it. Most of the games didn't grab my attention at all(not really into Pikmin. Looks cool but I probably won't be getting it) and the new amiibo look cool. Kind of neutral about the Sun and Moon news since it was so little.

Also Nintendo is REALLY beating the Wii U to a pulp at this point. Why stop at Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World on 3ds, why not just give us Pokken on the 3ds as well as Bayonetta and Splatoon while you're at it? Let's just forget the Wii U existed and give no reason to own one in the future whatsoever.

my opinions exactly. its sad because I really love my wii u
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me