Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Singing Badhands (Silly RP Idea)
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 17:26:56 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Welcome to a land filled with alley fighters ranging from all types of shapes and sizes. All these creatures going around doing bad, doing good, doing neutral, fighting for law, fighting for chaos, and what have you. But there are powerful fighters out there who go around kicking the most butt, and these fighters... have their own theme songs, too. They are called the Singing Badhands, creatures who have high records and sing about themselves while fighting. It is frowned upon to sing of yourself with a small record, however, and only the big leagues are actually given the privilege of doing so. These songs aren't for show, either. The Singing Badhands become more powerful and confident when they sing, and some badguys even grow more cowardly around them.
But somewhere in the darkness, an organization wants to put an end to the Singing Badhands, an organization of music-hating creeps who go around offing the Singing Badhangs with strange weapons designed to make your voice very hoarse and scratchy, stopping them from singing their morale boosting music. Well... you know the drill: find these guys, beat em up, and defend your right to sing.
Rules
1: There's no limit to the general shape of your character. It can be anthro, a small dragon, a human, whatever. However all forms should be within reason. No giant village burning dragons or a tiny flue-giving microbe that can pass off to others. Seriously, be as wacky or serious as you want to be, because my characters are pretty wacky.
2: No god-modding, duh.
3: Ask about weapons or powers. This is sort of a modern, city-type setting, but I don't want to deter people too badly, so I'll allow powers and weapons, though ask me first.
4: You must be semi-literate. Easy.
5: Any other rule I might have missed.

Form
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Weapons or Powers?:
Bio:
Other:

My characters

Name: Bronto
Nickname: Mr. Big Bear
Appearance: He is, as you'd expect, a Grizzly bear. ...He's a very large one, though. He's big, strong, and absurdly fat, but is still proportionate. He wears blue shorts with yellow lightning bolts on the leg-holes, and wears wrappings on all four paws. He's a quadruped, but he fights standing up.
Personality: He acts like life is a big game to him, and he has the god-mode cheat (which he doesn't). He also acts like he lives for this kind of stuff, and loves nothing more than to maul some badguys, but allows people to accompany him. Either he does it because he wants to show off to them, or he wants faster creatures around to balance himself out.
Weapons or Powers?: None, but his super thick belly is resistant to most weapons, as are his arms and legs. His head, however, is as vulnerable as anyone elses head except for his neck. (Note: RESISTANT, not Immune.)
Bio: To Be RPed
Other: He's kind of based off my OC Doshin the Bear, but I'm trying to think of a better name for him.

Name: Chad
Nickname: Snozwrangler
Appearance: He's about the size of Bronto standing up, maybe a little shorter, but is a true quadruped. He looks like a blue woolly mammoth with a big, thick trunk. He wears a red shirt and white pants, and looks pretty muscular
Personality: Chad is a little shy, and often doesn't like being around people he doesn't INTEND to hurt due to his size. He acts just as timid around badguys to deter them and trick them into thinking he's not as tough as he looks.
Weapons or Powers?: Like Bronto, he has no real powers.
Bio: To Be RPed
Other: I've been playing Fossil Fighters lately, and I really like their Mammoth design, and Chad looks a bit similar.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#2 Posted: 18:50:01 29/08/2016
Name: Keyonce
Nickname: KK
Appearance: She is a humanoid animatronic who has black skin, long blonde hair, she's about the size of Balloon Boy and she wears blue jeans, a red t-shirt and has red eyes, long eyelashes and wears blue Vans.
Personality: Snobby, Arrogant, Mean, *****y but has a caring side to her
Weapons or powers: No real powers other than jumpscaring
Bio: To be RPed
Other: Her name is based off pop singer Beyonce.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#3 Posted: 21:43:07 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. Thanks for joining. smilie
#4 Posted: 16:45:54 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Anyone else want to join?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 16:10:25 01/09/2016
I want to add a character, but with powers. Is levitation okay? She can only lift the weight of her body, no matter if it's focused on her or someone else.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#6 Posted: 19:47:39 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, that sounds reasonable. smilie
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#7 Posted: 21:17:07 01/09/2016
Name: Lotus Wild
Nickname: Vixen
Appearance: A young adult fennec fox. While she's bigger than an average member of her species, she's still on the smaller side of the size spectrum. Mainly a quadruped, though she can walk on her hind legs if need be. She has sky-blue eyes and platinum-blonde hair decorated with a lotus blossom. She has a pair of feathery, light brown wings, but she's not very good at flying despite this.
Personality: A feisty, hotheaded tomboy, Lotus doesn't take lip from anybody, and often plays up her assertion to compensate for her small stance. She prefers to use cunning and stealth to outsmart her foes, sometimes resorting to outright seduction. When that doesn't work, though, she'll just go all-out berserk.
Weapons or Powers?: Just a simple pocket knife.
Bio: Lotus was born along with her three sisters after her father was stranded on an island and fell in love with a local siren. Once she and her father made it back to civilization, she moved to the city as an aspiring musical artist, determined to make herself a big-name star.
Other: Nothing I can think of.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 21:19:32 01/09/2016
Name: Danthonia
Nickname: Dan
Appearance: A white, snakelike dragon with blue stripes that start at her neck and extend down to the base of her tail. She has miniature wings on her arms, but they're way too tiny to provide enough lift to lift her. She normally wears a short-sleeved shirt (to avoid messing with her wings) and a skirt with pants underneath. She walks (or levitates) on two legs most of the time.
Personality: Danthonia is cheery, especially when fighting. She's disconcertingly calm in the middle of battle, but only because that's the only way her powers are activated. She's easily startled, and when she is she drops out of levitation and falls to the ground. Danthonia tries to play herself up as a champion of goodness, but in truth she's in it to fight.
Weapons or Powers?: Levitiation, but she can only levitate her own weight and she has to be calm.
Bio: I don't know how bios are RPed, but To Be RPed.
Other: Nothing
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 01:45:56 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Meaning if you don't have a specific backstory, you can just think of it as you go. Both of you are accepted by the way. I think one more member should do it. If not, we can start soon.
#10 Posted: 13:56:14 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You guys want to start now?
#11 Posted: 01:56:07 05/09/2016
Ooc: yes
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#12 Posted: 03:20:07 05/09/2016
Name: Drakov
Nickname: Smoke
Appearance: Tall and thin, muscled, his black long hair. ussually a mess hanging down to shoulder length. his beared his just barely trimmed. his blue eyes shine with a passionate fire. his black pants and doesnt normally wear a shirt.
Personality: Honor bound, and fiercely competitive, aggression is met with aggression, kindness is met with kindness. words mean nothing, actions mean everything.
Weapons or Powers?: Knuckle dusters on both his hands, he is incredibly fast and hits like lightning, however he has no powers, his abilities were given through force of endless training.
Bio: Since he was young he was trained in hand to hand combat, trained to be fast, trained to hit. to protect the weak, to commit to every action like it was your last. peace is stillness, it is calm. his father was his trainer, his mother was his teacher. early on he entered competition and brought down fighters larger than him. his prowess in the arena however he was young at the time and his heart was filled with the arrogance of youth. His last fight in the ring ended with a one punch knock out, something that had never happened to him before. Humility had been drilled into his mind with one fell stroke. he is 22 now, and it is now that he trains both his mind and body.
Other:while he has learned, he often still acts out of urge rather than rational thought. as stated aggression will be met with aggression, only after will it be thought unnecessary by him.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#13 Posted: 17:00:17 05/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Jokerstix, you're accepted. smilie By the way, if it helps, here's a ♪ for your posts.

"♪Soon you will learn how well you'll fare
when you try to cross the mighty Bronto Bear♪"

The city was a large place, home to many vigilantes and mysterious creatures, but also home to many criminals as well. Many creatures were at war within the city: a long-range group of vigilantes known as the Singing Badhands were being threatened by a group of criminals, who's mission it was to wipe them out.

"Yay! You're the best, dad! Can you sing your rap one more time?"

In one particular part of town was a large junk area. And in the junk area was a huge opening fashioned into a cave, made of discarded metal, trash and other things.

"You will be safe as long as I'm around. You have my promise."

Living inside the trash cave was an enormous bear. He appeared to be sleeping inside his cave, except his face was turned to the wall, where two pawprints were visible. One was very large, obviously belonging to the bear, but the other was much smaller, yet this bear was currently the only one living in the cave. Why was the bear relevant? He actually belonged to the Singing Badhands. He learned the ways of humans, and found a way to cope. Working as a hero among the city was his way of avoiding the stinging bullet of death from city officials, yet he was far from the most monstrous creature to roam the city. ...Though he was arguably the biggest.

OOC: You are more than welcome to come to the cave, or even do your own thing, and make your own area of the city.
#14 Posted: 17:41:14 05/09/2016
Keyoncé walks to her mansion and sits down on her couch.

♪Sorry, I ain't sorry
Sorry, I ain't sorry
Sorry, I ain't sorry
***** naw♪
---
#15 Posted: 13:00:04 06/09/2016
Drakov awoke from his sleep, his muscle still aching from yesterdays training. There was yet more to be done however, he arose, past the kitchen, past the bathroom, and into the gym. there was a sand bag hanging from the ceiling. after doing some basic stretches he turned on his radio, and hit the bag, he hit it again, and again, and again, faster, and faster each time. his last punch came from an over handed swing and tore the bag from its chains. he grabed another from a pile in the corner and hung it up. morning cadio, "Another morning in city, another day to train." his accent was harsh, and as he worked the aching of muscle was replaced by the burning of sweat and the rush of blood as his heart beat faster. his long hair was matted by sweat as he punched the bag. "More fights today, more scum to the grinder." the streets had been dangerous lately, making it necessary to even carry a fire arm. this however was not his preference, as the next bag broke he disengaged from where it was, he went over to coffee maker and poured himself a cup, putting in some protein powder in place of coffee creamer. after a shower and some breakfast he left his home. the open city was sprawled before him. as he hit the street he had his duffel bag on one shoulder, a knuckle duster on each hand, and a holster with a small fire arm on his hip. although unannounced to anyone who did not know him, the gun was empty, he never bought ammo for it.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#16 Posted: 12:16:21 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Waiting for StormDragon and SkyHunter to post, if they don't soon I'm just going to go on without them.
#17 Posted: 13:21:16 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
...But the game was already starting, and the villains were making their first move. A group of creatures in dark grey suits were positioned in key locations of the city. One group was positioned outside Keyonce's mansion, with a huge strange gun. They stood out fairly well, and were in Keyonce's line of sight. Another group was approaching the homestead belonging to Drakov. They saw him going out and followed him with the same strange gun the other group had. They looked pretty threatening.
#18 Posted: 18:35:49 08/09/2016
Drakov always kept an eye behind him when he left his home. He saw these creatures and their strange device, this was not like his homeland but the same rules apply. He would wait for them to make their move, he stopped walking and dropped his bag. He turned to face these conspicuos creatures and he raised his fists in front of him defensively. "it is rude to follow and not say hello, how can drakov help you." he readied himself for them to fire or to talk. His black knuckle dusters barely covering their legs from his sight. He kept his eyes locked on the gun and where it was pointing hoping to anticipate its aim and trajectory.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#19 Posted: 18:58:39 08/09/2016
Humming a lyric-less tune with a bag of essentials slung over her shoulder, the blonde-haired Lotus walked down the sidewalk at a leisurely pace as she arrived in the city. The hustle and bustle of the big city was a real disparity from the quiet and humble country life she was used to. It was pretty exhilarating; there was so much to do, so much to see! And not only that, but it was this city where she would make her dream of becoming a big name artist a reality.

Of course, being in a new location would take some getting used to, and she couldn't hit it big if she didn't even know her way around! She stopped at a convenience store to ask for directions. Maybe they had a map she could use.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#20 Posted: 14:16:36 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
@Jokerstix66 IC: One of the ones interrogating him was a very slimy, somewhat thick creature with long tentacles and a huge mouth, almost resembling Jabba the Hutt infused with a... slimy octopod creature. "Drakov of the Singing Badhands, I presume?" he asked. "It looks like you're wanted for... errr, being a huge, egotistical annoyance to the underground crime organization. Your singing will not be tolerated any longer." The slime creature took the huge gun and was preparing to fire at Drakov.

@Skyhunter IC: Even in a convenience store it was happening, but this time the criminals were being quite. There were two, one with a gun and the other a knife. They were both looking toward Lotus, hiding, waiting to strike. The one with the knife was very close, while the one with the gun was further away. Suddenly, the one with the knife tried to make a go at her.

@Myself IC: Even a giant bear wasn't safe from the crime organization out to stop the Singing Badhands. As Bronto took one step outside, there they were: another group of assassins, one holding the same huge gun they were using to threaten Drakov and Keyonce. "No... not the Hoarse Ray," Bronto said. The one holding the gun this time was a fairly strong looking pigman accompanied by two humans. "Yes, Bronto, the very same one that..." Bronto stood on his hind legs and stared angrily at the pig man. "Don't you DARE bring that up!" he shouted. "You can't kill me! Your aim won't be good enough to hit me where I'm vulnerable!" Bronto towered over the group of criminals, but they stood their ground, not budging an inch.
#21 Posted: 16:31:47 13/09/2016
"hahaha, you cannot stop the songs of battle my friend." with that he had begun his battle hyme, "We're face to face, Loyalty is what I need to see from you, You're insecure
I can see the fear that breeds in your heart, Where will you run?, Where will you hide? I see the blood Drip from your eyes Who will survive? Let's get it on, And we'll fight!" Drakoves deep pounding voice sang as he rushed forward with incredible haste, and lunged for the first blow with his knuckle dusters. Who said you cant be a fighter and a musician?
---
#22 Posted: 01:12:18 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Bump.
#23 Posted: 13:29:19 17/09/2016
Ooc: Sorry for being inactive with this RP and Total Drama Skylands as well because of school and stuff
---
#24 Posted: 18:52:37 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, take your time, but do remember. smilie
#25 Posted: 19:19:32 17/09/2016
OOC: And this website is blocked at my school so I can only be on at 3:45 PM until 9:00 PM (bedtime for me) and on weekends
---
#26 Posted: 00:46:19 18/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aww, dude, that sucks!
#27 Posted: 01:10:42 18/09/2016
OOC: and before school as well and this is not counting any after school activities that I'll be involved which will give me even less time to be on here.
---
#28 Posted: 14:34:16 21/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Bumpity bump.
#29 Posted: 21:29:11 21/09/2016
OOC: I will be even less active with RPs because I have LOTS of after school activities mostly having to do with school plays and student council
---
#30 Posted: 01:27:44 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You seem pretty active in the other RPs.
#31 Posted: 10:57:55 22/09/2016
OOC: I'm mostly active with the Peristeri's Realm RP, The Sound Of Silence and the Zootopia RP and the Hood Sickle one and a lot of RPs on the FNAF Wiki (which I can still RP on the FNAF Wiki during lunch and study hall at my school and after school and before school and on weekends) and I'm in WAY too much RPs as well
---
#32 Posted: 15:34:59 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Makes sense. I mostly started this because I wanted to use Bronto in an RP. He's in one at RP Repository, but it's a more serious RP and I'm not sure I want to use his singing aspect in that one.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me