darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Senseis, Villains, Crystals... but we've all avoided the main question.
Page 1 of 1
Senseis, Villains, Crystals... but we've all avoided the main question.
GhostGobbler Green Sparx Gems: 149
#1 Posted: 14:49:43 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
What happens if you're playing a level where you assist Spyro, but you're playing as Spyro?!

This is a question that I'm not sure I'm allowed to know the answer to. Will they play the Kaos card and do the whole "Hey, there's 2 of me."?
Or will the NPCs just ignore the fact that you are them. So many questions...
---
Straight to the Point! ... Wreck and Roll? ... Bring the Boom!... BEHOLD MY CATCHPHRASE OF DOOOOOM!!!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 14:51:52 25/08/2016
Well, Cortex and Crash have custom dialogue; but I don't think they recprded special dialogue for the doppleganger situations. Would be funny if they freak out if you play as that character though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostGobbler Green Sparx Gems: 149
#3 Posted: 14:55:18 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I do think the guest characters are special cases - they are special after all, so they may get special treatment. My bet is that they won't bother acknowledging it at all. Which is fine, I don't expect them to custom dialogue everyone, but it still seems odd. Spyro helping Spyro without any form of acknowledgment is just odd to me.
---
Straight to the Point! ... Wreck and Roll? ... Bring the Boom!... BEHOLD MY CATCHPHRASE OF DOOOOOM!!!
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#4 Posted: 17:48:34 25/08/2016
Well, Kaos fighting Kaos or Kaos taking the Kaos Doom Challenge didn't have any special dialogue from either party either (much to my disappointment, but I expected as much). The only special dialogue we had in the series so far has been Shattered Island in SSA if you used one of the starter pack characters. Other than that, no mention.

I hope they change it. It'd be really neat and sort of silly if say Spyro reacted to working alongside himself. (or if you have the Sparx magic item, but that's even less likely) I just don't expect it to happen.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#5 Posted: 17:54:51 25/08/2016
Possible
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 22:49:13 25/08/2016
Quote: ladala
Well, Kaos fighting Kaos or Kaos taking the Kaos Doom Challenge didn't have any special dialogue from either party either (much to my disappointment, but I expected as much). The only special dialogue we had in the series so far has been Shattered Island in SSA if you used one of the starter pack characters. Other than that, no mention.

I hope they change it. It'd be really neat and sort of silly if say Spyro reacted to working alongside himself. (or if you have the Sparx magic item, but that's even less likely) I just don't expect it to happen.

Don't forget about Quigley, Octavius and technically Buzz's dialogues with the different SuperChargers.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#7 Posted: 23:41:18 25/08/2016
They confirmed in an interview nothing would happen.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#8 Posted: 23:44:04 25/08/2016
It'd be cool if they had specific dialogue for those situations. But yeah, it's been confirmed nothing special happens.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#9 Posted: 00:33:46 26/08/2016
In SSA(Or SG, though I'm pretty sure it was SSA) there was a story scroll that mentioned portals being able to transfer stuff through time. This solves the 2 of one character problem as well as a few others.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#10 Posted: 01:07:52 26/08/2016
I want the Spyro to say to Crash: What, how do you recognize me? We teamed up? To defeat Cortex and... some guy named Ripto? Never met either of you before in my life! And never heard of this "Ripto", so why are you calling him my nemesis
Although, I am missing some of my memories from before I was sent to Skylands, so...
Come on VV, those were YOUR games (right?) and YOUR writer for the comics, so YOU designed the level, and put Spyro and Crash/Cortex in the same room with unique dialogue, so make SOME kind of reference to The Cortex Conspiracy and Ripto's Rampage!

EDIT: I mean, it's not the same Spyro, but it IS the same Crash and N.Cortex, so COME ON!

EDIT2: Story NPCs, call you "the imaginator" even if you're playing a Sensei or ANYTHING ELSE.
Come on TFB, that's a new low in "form letter" dialogue.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:16:30 26/08/2016 by juarmo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me