Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Experiment Zero
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1 Posted: 10:38:38 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
For years the CIA has been conducting a top secret program called 'Project Alpha.' Project Alpha is. Program in which the CIA takes unsuspecting willing or unwilling participants to take part in an experiment in which they are changed into bio weapons. After years of experimenting they finally reached their goal of a super bio weapon. This bio weapon had a mixture of animal DNA like Chameleons, birds, and snakes and a mix of Dino DNA which include Raptors. This experiment was known only as Experiment Zero. As time went by Experiment Zero grew smarter, stronger and sneaky. It teats the strengths and weaknesses of its cell to find weak points. During the dayly count it was discovered to have broken out through a air vent. It's your job to a Find a Experiment Zero and bring it back unharmed. But be careful, it's stealth makes it impossible to see or detect. But what will you do when you find Experiment Zero? Capture it or let it live free?

Charater sheet

Name:
Experiment Name: (if experiment)
Agent Name: (if you are an Agent)
Role in CIA:
Weapons: if CIA Agent.
Personally:
Appearance:
Love: (optional)
Story:
Other:

Rules

There is only one Experiment Zero.
Romance is allowed keep it PG-13.
No godmoding.
Put Zero on bottom of character sheet if you read the rules.
You may be a civilian.
You may be one experiment. Must be a failed experiment.
If you are an experiment you must also be an Agent or civilian.
No experiments can have the DNA or powers of Experiment Zero.
No killing other characters unless given permission.
Keep swearing to a minimum.
No blood or gore.
You may have as many characters as you can handle.

(I will put my characters up later.)
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:59:18 24/08/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2 Posted: 01:26:57 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Name: Experiment Zero
Experiment Name: Zero
Personally: Mysterious, stealthy, and unknown.
Appearance: White reptilian skin, red eyes, with red claws, and spines, long tail, and two Saber like teeth.
Love: N/A
Story: Was the perfect super Bio weapon but learned that he can do more and escaped
Other: Will develop in the RP.

Name: Tod Black
Agent Name: Storm
Role in CIA: Was the caretaker of Experiment Zero
Weapons: trank gun, hand gun.
Personally: Happy, a little cold, devoted to work.
Appearance: tall with black hair and black sute with red tie.
Love: N/A
Story: He created Experiment Zero and feels a connection to it some how. He is lead of the hunt of Experiment Zero.
Other: NA
---
SC
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 01:43:15 24/08/2016
OOC: Is it alright if my character is a pet that was experimented on with the ability to talk. This sounds like a cool idea, but I'm not sure I want to join.

Also, "comilieans." Do you mean "Chameleons?"
#4 Posted: 01:55:15 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: sure! As long as you are a human as well. Yah my spelling isn't the best.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:53 24/08/2016 by Spyroconvexity
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 02:05:20 24/08/2016
Name: Rayna Sharpe
Agent Name: Crocodile
Role in CIA: Robotics and computer expert
Weapons: Handgun, and a hidden knife (just in case)
Personality: Rayna feels closer to most of the experiments to her fellow agents, even though she doesn't work with them. She doesn't always like talking, but she enjoys debate.
Appearance: Short (5 foot) and tan. Rayna has pixie-cut dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. She prefers formal black clothing.
Love: None, but may happen during the story.
Story: Rayna was the creator of Jet Hack's robotic parts. When Experiment Zero escaped, she offered the help of herself and Jet Hack to track him down.
Other: N/A

Name: Jet Hack
Experiment Name: (I don't understand this. Would it be a number?)
Age: 4 (however, she is a cat, so she's older than that in relation to life span)
Personality: Standoffish and territorial, Jet Hack stays away from most others. She does like conversation, but it's very hard for someone she doesn't know to get to know her.
Appearance: Jet Hack was originally a ginger cat with a white spot on her chest, one of her paws, and her tail. After her modification, she no longer has a white spot on her tail, which was replaced by a copper prosthetic with a USB, and both of her lower paws were replaced by copper prosthetics as well. She also has a metal harness for when she leaves her cage, and a removable jetpack.
Love: None
Story: Jet Hack was originally Ginger, Rayna's pet who she donated to the CIA for experimenting. She was given human-like intelligence and extreme stamina. However, she was caught in an explosion which injured her tail and back legs. Rayna, not wanting to have her pet die, worked on robotic prosthetics for Jet Hack, and added a jetpack because of the opportunity. Without flesh on the lower half of her body, she doesn't have to worry about burning herself on it. Rayna recruited her to search for Experiment Zero, and though she's apprehensive about it, she goes anyway.
Other: Jet Hack, as a summary, has human intelligence, extreme stamina, and a jet pack that allows her to fly (but she's not good at it).
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#6 Posted: 02:14:31 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: experiment name would be like what the agents call the experiment. And approved!
---
SC
#7 Posted: 02:20:05 25/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity

OOC: I'd really rather just play as the animal.
#8 Posted: 02:28:13 25/08/2016
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: Spyroconvexity

OOC: I'd really rather just play as the animal.

Maybe it would be possible for me to play as the human and him to play as the experiment?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 03:03:23 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: hummmm......ok. I'll make an exception to that rule.
---
SC
#10 Posted: 23:12:14 25/08/2016
Name: Skri
Experiment Name: Expiriment 102
Role in CIA: As a scout who works along some of the agents when needed.
Personality: He likes to comment on every thing, and often has a snarky joke involved. He tends to act egotistically in the face of danger, but does try to help those he is close to.
Appearance: An odd mix of Cassowary and Orangutan, who has the head, tail and feet of a Cassowary and the arms, body and legs of an Orangutan. His crest is also orange in color, as are some of his feathers and fur.
Story: Skri was the faithful companion of an agent known as Diamond. But one day, Diamond and Skri were on a mission to capture an escaped experiment that ended in the death of Diamond, who Skri tried to protect as he did to him, but in the end, the mission ended in a failure. Skri returned to the agency without his master, but the will to help the agents find the experiment that killed him.
Other: Skri keeps around with him a scrap from Diamond's jacket, so he may always remember him.
#11 Posted: 00:02:57 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted.
---
SC
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#12 Posted: 02:17:39 26/08/2016
This sounds like a hunt not worth giving up pretty cool concept.

Name: Carrion
Agent Name: Gorcrow
Role in CIA: Technician/Hunter
Weaponsf: Dual Revolvers, Has a tracking pet Trash(Experiment #092)
Personality: Trash is the awkward, strange, reasourcesful and curious he stays quit mostly buttries to help pull the load and provid as much support with his action instead for his team not really caring about the risks yet sometimes he can't help but feel useless.
Appearance: 6 foot tall, brownish skin, black hair, and black eyes. Prefers to wear all black including a special black trench coat he values a lot.
Love: None
Story: Carrion is a valuable technician he build anything that is request that will support the CIA but what makes him special is the strange bond he developed when he tamed experiment #092 or also know as Gorcrow this lead to him to study the motivation and potential inventions for the experiments also he finally has a partner in the lab it was nice having any form of company.
Other: N/A

Name: Trash
Experiment Name: #092
Role in CIA: A bird that monitors, tracks, and alerts anything suspicious or any useful that may help Carrion or his fellow teammates using it's echolocation and great flight speed.
Personality: Has trust issues but tries to work past it and can be quite grumpy or hot headed at times yet can pull a decent conversation unlike Carrion.
Appearance: It's body structure is really similar to a Carrion Crow only changes are his wings are like a bat also has little bat like hands to with the wings, has a lizard like tail, and a four small fangs inside his beak.
Story: The idea of Trash was to take a common bird and try to make it reach potentials that could prove useful to the CIA. Now It's quite puzzling even to Trash why he choses to do this and why he choses to stand by Carrion honestly he's not smpathy maybe or something else maybe truly he does not know.
Other: To keep in touch Carrion and Gorcrow share tracking devices to keep track of each other.

I wanted to go for a animal and human companion thing those one seems really instresting.
---
POPSMARTS!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:11:18 30/08/2016 by Reverse0456
#13 Posted: 09:44:53 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Intresting. Approved!
---
SC
#14 Posted: 00:32:26 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: bump!
---
SC
#15 Posted: 14:11:39 29/08/2016
OOC: Can we start?
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#16 Posted: 15:08:36 29/08/2016
I'd like to join but can't think up anything at the moment. Can I try to come up with something and join at a later point in time, possibly after the roleplay starts?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#17 Posted: 19:59:34 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: sure to both questions.

At the CIA experiment labs called simply by The Box Tod AKA 'Storm' was awaiting the hunters to hunt down Experiment Zero. "These fools better be here or they will suffer."
---
SC
#18 Posted: 21:49:32 29/08/2016
Skri was hanging around Tod, since his old caretaker died. "They will come, you bet your hinnie soon enough. ...But if not, I'll go search them and bring them here. ...Err, do the walls look a bit less gray than usual? ...But hey, I'm perfectly capable of a recon mission."
#19 Posted: 22:45:44 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"No I need you to stay here. You will be meeting your new partner to find Experiment Zero." Tod said.
---
SC
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#20 Posted: 01:44:42 30/08/2016
Trash rested on Carrion's (Better know as Gorcrow) shoulder complaining and being grumpy "So what's this even about it's not often for you to get called to do anything and why do they need to drag me are they that brai-" But before Trash could continue Carrion better know as Gorcrow quickly cut him off before he ranted to answer him "Storm needs us for a matter if were not oblivious you understand why." Trash snarled right back at him "Damn Hypocrite watch what you say or pay up!" Yelled back furiously Gorcrow ignored and kept walking.
---
POPSMARTS!
#21 Posted: 14:50:20 30/08/2016
"Oh boy, a new master?" Skri asked. "Waaait a minute. What is he like? What is she like? What's the gender? What's their choice of clothing? How big are they? Eh, I'm not picky, I just want to know the skinny."
#22 Posted: 21:12:51 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"You'll see soon enough." Storm said.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 23:47:23 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc bump!
---
SC
#24 Posted: 00:38:05 04/09/2016
"I don't know if I can wait much longer," Skri said.
#25 Posted: 00:49:14 04/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc bump!
---
SC
#26 Posted: 08:01:41 16/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Bump!!
---
SC
#27 Posted: 14:58:16 16/10/2016
OOC: Skri is sad. smilie
#28 Posted: 14:13:37 17/10/2016
"Hold up!" Jet Hack called. She skidded into the room on her jet pack, and crashed into the wall on the opposite side. "Ow. Anyway, I hear that we're tracking down the experiment. Count me in."
---
#29 Posted: 21:47:08 17/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Where is Crocodile, Jet Hack?" Storm said. "She has a new friend that can help you track down Zero. This is Skri. He will help you and Crocodile."
---
SC
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me