Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Adventure Pack Discussion Topic
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 15:41:41 20/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Figured I might as well make one because why not.

So, currently, we know about two Adventure Packs:
Griffin Park Observatory, which comes with Air Strike, an Earth Creation Crystal, and the level piece.
and Thumpin' Wumpa Island. Contents are unknown but probably Crash, Cortex, and a Creation Crystal.
And knowing TfB, there's probably going to be two more, as their games (aside from Giants) usually have about four new Adventure Packs each.

So...
Yeah.
Discussion.
Go.

UPDATE 1: Apparently an Adventure Pack with Boom Bloom has been leaked... No other details aside from the fact that Boom Bloom is in it.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:55:48 28/08/2016 by AdamGregory03
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2 Posted: 15:46:40 20/08/2016
Is it bad that Adventure Packs are usually my favourite part of a Skylanders game? They usually include some awesome characters, and it's great to have some new content to play mid/post-story. Dragon's peak will always be one of my favourite levels.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#3 Posted: 15:51:26 20/08/2016
I wonder if Griffin Park will have Sonic Boom as a Storyteller? We know Spyro is the one in Wumpa Islands already, and she's been getting some weird attention with the inclusion in Battlecast.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 16:01:42 20/08/2016
I hope there isn't something extra in the Wumpa Island AP, because I just preordered the Crash Pack....
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#5 Posted: 16:07:15 20/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257
I hope there isn't something extra in the Wumpa Island AP, because I just preordered the Crash Pack....

To my knowledge, Crash or Cortex both also double as the level piece as placing either of them on the portal will unlock the level. So I think the most they'll come with is just a random Creation Crystal.
---
Check this out! Please?
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#6 Posted: 16:12:49 20/08/2016
Quote: yelvy
Is it bad that Adventure Packs are usually my favourite part of a Skylanders game? They usually include some awesome characters, and it's great to have some new content to play mid/post-story. Dragon's peak will always be one of my favourite levels.

I usually like Adventure Packs more than Story Levels, too.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#7 Posted: 16:17:09 20/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

To my knowledge, Crash or Cortex both also double as the level piece as placing either of them on the portal will unlock the level. So I think the most they'll come with is just a random Creation Crystal.

Thanks. I just hope that the crystal isn't exclusive to the pack. Well, if it is, at least I can do that custom Cortex figure I want to make.

And I agree with you, Yelvy. My favorite level of all time is still a tie between Mirror Of Mystery and Sheep Wreck Island.
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#8 Posted: 16:51:33 20/08/2016
*Gryphon

I highly doubt the Thumpin' Wumpa Islands pack includes a Creation Crystal. Just the 2 Sensei figures are already worth $30, and they're made slightly more valuable by the ability to unlock the level.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Squicman Yellow Sparx Gems: 1552
#9 Posted: 17:13:00 20/08/2016
I like the levels, but I really hate how I need to pay even more for levels and skylanders I don't want. For example in this game I only wanted to buy 12 senseis and 10 crystals, but now I have to take more senseis that I dont want.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#10 Posted: 17:30:57 20/08/2016
I want an Adventure Pack with a Dark Crytsal and the Squid Girl, that would be an combo I'd buy in a heart beat.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#11 Posted: 18:43:36 20/08/2016
I always enjoy adventure packs. We know of 2, but as someone said, TFB likes to do 4 APs.
#12 Posted: 18:45:55 20/08/2016 | Topic Creator
A part of me kind of hopes Pain-Yatta gets an adventure pack... Just imagine, we've explored plenty of places in Skylands... But we've never been to CANDY LAND!
That, or maybe Tri-Tip with a prehistoric-themed level.
---
Check this out! Please?
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#13 Posted: 18:52:49 20/08/2016
I just want to know what elemental CC will be in each one. I want to get one CC of each element.
---
Soon.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#14 Posted: 23:33:52 20/08/2016
They'll probably be a picture of at least 1 more adventure pack on the back of the Obsevatory pack or on another box ( if they're making 4).

I'm only expecting 1 more though coz the crash packs a special expansion. makng a total of 3 .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#15 Posted: 00:02:49 21/08/2016
I just hope that they don't include a characters I'll be skipping in the second one.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#16 Posted: 00:05:00 21/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
I want an Adventure Pack with a Dark Crytsal and the Squid Girl, that would be an combo I'd buy in a heart beat.

Sold. Would so buy this.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#17 Posted: 00:12:59 21/08/2016
I want one with Grave Clobber and any Creation Crystal, which gives you a level which is literally Atlantis, and you are walking along the sea floor through this old city inhabited by mermaids and monsters like Aqua Chompies and Sea Trolls. In this level, you would be looking for an ancient relic that a crew of Ice Ogres aboard a giant submarine are trying to steal.
---
#18 Posted: 00:13:49 21/08/2016
I want one with Grave Clobber and any Creation Crystal, which gives you a level which is literally Atlantis, and you are walking along the sea floor through this old city inhabited by mermaids and monsters like Aqua Chompies and Sea Trolls. In this level, you would be looking for an ancient relic that a crew of Ice Ogres aboard a giant submarine are trying to steal.

This is what I want in the Squid Girl pack.
---
#19 Posted: 00:23:57 21/08/2016
In the level, the leader of these Ice Ogres is Noodles, and this relic they are trying to steal is a seashell crown that gives its wearer control over water and weather. Noodles hopes to use it to plunge Skylands into an endless snowstorm.
---
#20 Posted: 00:25:57 21/08/2016
That was already half the plot of Nightmare Express and one of the magazine comics.
---
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#21 Posted: 00:59:18 21/08/2016
In the level, the leader of these Ice Ogres is Noodles, and this relic they are trying to steal is a seashell crown that gives its wearer control over water and weather. Noodles hopes to use it to plunge Skylands into an endless snowstorm.

And wham shell would be the storyteller cuz he was the king of an underwater kingdom or something similar . The level would be awesome!
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
#22 Posted: 01:04:11 21/08/2016
Quote: Trighap52

And wham shell would be the storyteller cuz he was the king of an underwater kingdom or something similar . The level would be awesome!

That's a good idea, and thank you!
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#23 Posted: 01:15:28 21/08/2016
Unless there's a variant or retailer exclusive pack, there will not be 4 APs.
#24 Posted: 01:48:14 21/08/2016
Quote: UncleBob

Please refrain from using definitive phrasing to suggest that your statement is fact, when it's just speculation. The only information we have is that there are at least 2 APs.
---
#25 Posted: 02:02:26 21/08/2016
Quote: Nightmoon

Please refrain from using definitive phrasing to suggest that your statement is fact, when it's just speculation. The only information we have is that there are at least 2 APs.

Your argument is invalid.

Explain the Four Adventure Packs in Trap Team.
---
#26 Posted: 02:28:28 21/08/2016
He got some info that isn't supposed to be shared from retailers if that's what he meant in the Open Messages to the Hunters thread. However, that hint does tell it's between 2 and 3 APs.
---
#27 Posted: 02:31:12 21/08/2016
I think there's going to be two Adventure Packs, the Griffin Park and Thumpin' Wumpa Islands, and a variant edition, like the Legendary Nightmare Express.
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#28 Posted: 02:41:23 21/08/2016
yeah as mentioned before I would love to see Sonic Boom in the Gryphon Park Observatory level
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#29 Posted: 02:48:27 21/08/2016
I'm going to buy gryphon observatory day one if it comes out day one
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#30 Posted: 02:52:29 21/08/2016
im curious to see what adventure packs are coming out for SI
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#31 Posted: 03:29:21 21/08/2016
Give us a Malefor one and I'll sell my soul to you, TFB.
Oh wait I already did after Crash was revealed.
---
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#32 Posted: 04:05:26 21/08/2016
Always felt excited to play a new adventure pack, especially the in game introductions to the adventure packs; they always portrayed them great and made it magical to me.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#33 Posted: 04:11:04 21/08/2016
Adventure Packs are my favorite part of a Skylanders game. I feel like they always have the best levels in the game.
---
#34 Posted: 10:05:11 21/08/2016
Quote: Luminous35

Why are you quoting me? UncleBob is the one saying that there definitely will not be 4 APs.

Quote: Bifrost
He got some info that isn't supposed to be shared from retailers if that's what he meant in the Open Messages to the Hunters thread. However, that hint does tell it's between 2 and 3 APs.

Then that should have been mentioned. Doesn't even have to be anything specific, just saying that he has information about it. Can't expect people to believe a seemingly random claim with nothing to back it up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:08:15 21/08/2016 by Nightmoon
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#35 Posted: 10:32:56 21/08/2016

Technically, two were Story Packs (I think that's what they were called?)

Maybe the extra two packs this time round will be similar to that, but focusing on the Crystals/Customisation rather than Traps/Villains. Perhaps with one or two Crystals, a few Mystery Chests, and an Adventure Piece that gives extra or exclusive Imaginator parts after completing.

And maybe (level name spoilers)
the Cradle of Creation is one of those extra packs
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#36 Posted: 12:14:41 21/08/2016
Quote: AmbushFan
Technically, two were Story Packs (I think that's what they were called?)

Maybe the extra two packs this time round will be similar to that, but focusing on the Crystals/Customisation rather than Traps/Villains. Perhaps with one or two Crystals, a few Mystery Chests, and an Adventure Piece that gives extra or exclusive Imaginator parts after completing.

And maybe (level name spoilers)
the Cradle of Creation is one of those extra packs

Expansion Packs. And I highly doubt the spoilered level is an Adventure Pack, seems much more like a mid-to-late-game level in the main story.

Gryphon Park Observatory is already bundled like the old Expansion packs, but with a CC instead of a Trap. Apart from Thumpin' Wumpa Islands, I don't think it's likely we'll see a different type of bundling for the APs.
---
#37 Posted: 17:24:21 21/08/2016
I didn't mean to quote you Nightmoon. I just meant to add onto UncleBob's message.

Anyway, I really want a Pit Boss Adventure Pack level with a Dark Creation Crystal, and a really cool undead like level.
---
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#38 Posted: 18:06:46 21/08/2016
^ This. So excited for Pit Boss!!! A new reptile-like SkyLander!!! woooot!!! smilie
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#39 Posted: 18:26:23 21/08/2016

Strangly, I can do what I want. :D
#40 Posted: 00:02:05 22/08/2016

Strangly, I can do what I want. smilie

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

BRING THEM TO THE BURN UNIT! THE BURN UNIT!
---
#41 Posted: 07:06:11 22/08/2016
Seriously?
---
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#42 Posted: 14:40:15 22/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu

in kaos's overview trailer there was an ice level, it seems like its an adventure pack so the squidgirl could be in that which would be awesome

EDIT: thought of an epic adventure pack idea for flarewolf
its a big huge chinese-like landscape (gardens, a dojo etc) and you fight creatures from chinese and japanese myth and you have to recover an ancient sword capable of making any creature in skylands obey you
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:43:28 22/08/2016 by BatWolf
#43 Posted: 15:02:31 22/08/2016
There was also that Undead Level from the new B-Rolls. Maybe that's a Pit Boss level?
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#44 Posted: 15:10:15 22/08/2016
Grave clobber and a dark creation crystal
#45 Posted: 15:12:52 22/08/2016
There was also that Undead Level from the new B-Rolls. Maybe that's a Pit Boss level?

From the name, most likely one of the stuff revealed in the achievements.

Either Mausoleum of Madness or Danger Dungeon.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#46 Posted: 19:21:05 28/08/2016
I won't lie, an adventure pack with Boom Bloom really irks me. I love Adventure Packs, but... I really don't like Boom Bloom's design. Why couldn't it be Ambush?
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#47 Posted: 19:42:52 28/08/2016
smilie^ a foresty level would be good, actually dont think we've got a proper one of those since spyros adventure! smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#48 Posted: 19:43:52 28/08/2016
Quote: BatWolf
^^^ a foresty level would be good, actually dont think we've got a proper one of those since spyros adventure! ^^

My favorite levels from that game were the forest ones. I'd love to have levels similar to those.
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#49 Posted: 20:25:15 16/11/2016
anyone knows when the other 2 adventure packs are released
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
#50 Posted: 20:42:52 16/11/2016
Wave 3, so before the end of the year.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me