Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Petition to end skylander boy and girl
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Petition to end skylander boy and girl [CLOSED]
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#51 Posted: 10:45:30 19/08/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
skylander dad needs bleach now

he used to be cool, and now he's just downright annoying

So he's Flynn basically
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#52 Posted: 13:18:00 19/08/2016
Just to be clear, I dont hate them at all. I just feel like the best content they have is on the main channel which I am avoiding due to imaginators spoilers (giving myself only little peeks at info), and that's ok.

The reasons for why I even want to do the Lets Play with him (which he agreed we should do, but he had a lot on his plate at the moment and forgot about the lets play for awhile)
1. I WANT to work with him on a project, we are close (I wouldn't say friends, but if we played a game together then we easily could become friends completely.)
2. I feel like fgeetv can gain a LOT more subscribers if word got out that Skylander dad (Although Lex and Mike can join in since a dungeon team is 4 people maximum) played Pirate101 a child friendly (since their channel is family friendly) MMO with someone who is really popular on that game's forums.
3. I have some lower level characters that need more of a reason to level up (I only have 2 characters around max out of like 6) and get through the storyline.
4. I legitimately want to do a lets play with another youtuber.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me