Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I feel like making a Danganronpa Style DS Fanfic
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
I feel like making a Danganronpa Style DS Fanfic [CLOSED]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#101 Posted: 20:32:32 03/09/2016
lmao irony because i have the ****tiest luck irl
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#102 Posted: 20:52:50 03/09/2016
Noice.
I'm just sitting here waiting, gently touching myself ;^)
---
Ligi
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#103 Posted: 20:57:17 03/09/2016
Quote: SoulFly
Noice.

[This is Joke- Sarcasm Post] Touching yourself is the Devils Work Soulfly! http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=41600
#104 Posted: 21:16:29 03/09/2016
Quote: Bryman04
Noice.

[This is Joke- Sarcasm Post] Touching yourself is the Devils Work Soulfly! http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=41600

FINE. I'll just harshly touch myself. Shooting my finger on top of my knee, the tender flesh flexing at the force of my beatiful finger. I start dragging it along my thigh, slowly decreasing the pressure. The tender flesh of my thigh starts to tingle when i am halfway my thigh, i start slowly moving my finger to the inner thigh. My nerves rattle with excitement, blood rushing in preparation. Every inch on my supple flesh tingle in the dreamy excitement, my finger slowly moves towards it's destinaton. Everything is at the edge, even the smallest touch could set me off, my finger prepares for that and i......
Did it get awfully hot in here?
---
Ligi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:13 03/09/2016 by SoulFly
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#105 Posted: 21:24:00 03/09/2016
Noice.

FINE. I'll just harshly touch myself. Shooting my finger on top of my knee, the tender flesh flexing at the force of my beatiful finger. I start dragging it along my thigh, slowly decreasing the pressure. The tender flesh of my thigh starts to tingle when i am halfway my thigh, i start slowly moving my finger to the inner thigh. My nerves rattle with excitement, blood rushing in preparation. Every inch on my supple flesh tingle in the dreamy excitement, my finger slowly moves towards it's destinaton. Everything is at the edge, even the smallest touch could set me off, my finger prepares for that and i......

--------
#106 Posted: 21:29:23 03/09/2016

--------

Oh yes
---
Ligi
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#107 Posted: 21:29:29 03/09/2016
Mines probably wasn't chosen because of Falco
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#108 Posted: 21:31:47 03/09/2016
Quote: Pokemon2
Mines probably wasn't chosen because of Falco

It would have been a pretty bland character to write about.
---
Ligi
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#109 Posted: 23:21:09 03/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Let's make predictions on who will survive.

I'm gonna guess SoulFly, stealth, Underian, StriderSwag, and StormDragon.

I'm guessing I'm gonna die fast, lol. smilie I didn't realize how similar my character's idea of getting through this was to Maizono's until a day or so after I posted it. And she died first!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#110 Posted: 00:00:29 04/09/2016
tfw ur student doesn't get chosen :'(
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#111 Posted: 04:46:42 04/09/2016
Can't wait to see how things are conveyed in this story. Like, how the murders and investigations and stuff go down being restricted to text.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#112 Posted: 04:50:44 04/09/2016
Can't wait to see how things are conveyed in this story. Like, how the murders and investigations and stuff go down being restricted to text.

I kinda wanna see the punishments...
#113 Posted: 05:08:56 04/09/2016
Quote: abstractsardine

Yeah, that's also something I'm curious about, as to how it will be conveyed through text.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#114 Posted: 05:10:13 04/09/2016

Yeah, that's also something I'm curious about, as to how it will be conveyed through text.

They were able to do that in DR/Zero right?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:53 04/09/2016 by abstractsardine
#115 Posted: 05:26:51 04/09/2016

I haven't finished DR0, but from I've read it doesn't look like there's gonna be any punishments.

No spoilers people please, don't tell me whether I'm wrong or right.
---
#116 Posted: 05:29:55 04/09/2016

I haven't finished DR0, but from I've read it doesn't look like there's gonna be any punishments.

Idk, I was just asking
#117 Posted: 14:03:49 04/09/2016
Soo
How is everyone doing?
---
Ligi
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#118 Posted: 14:08:26 04/09/2016
Let's make predictions on who will survive.

I'm gonna guess SoulFly, stealth, Underian, StriderSwag, and StormDragon.

NOW YOU SAID THAT WE'RE GOING TO DIE IN THE MOST HORRIBLE WAY.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#119 Posted: 15:00:47 04/09/2016
^ TRUEEE
---
My life is complete.
#120 Posted: 16:54:31 04/09/2016
If more people guess then everyone will have been predicted eventually, and not everyone in this story is gonna die. :T

So if more people predict who survives then it un-jinxes it
---
#121 Posted: 17:35:42 04/09/2016
Or perhaps we could see what happens without jinxing anything.
Just sayin'
---
Ligi
#122 Posted: 20:54:50 04/09/2016
i cant wait to get my face slammed
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#123 Posted: 22:57:55 04/09/2016
If more people guess then everyone will have been predicted eventually, and not everyone in this story is gonna die. :T

So if more people predict who survives then it un-jinxes it

Got it. I predict 84skylanderdude will survive.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#124 Posted: 23:16:02 04/09/2016
I feel like my character will get blamed a lot and will die about halfway through
---
smilie
#125 Posted: 23:20:34 04/09/2016
Plot twist: there are no survivors
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#126 Posted: 19:20:12 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Very sorry but I don't know when I'll be able to start this if at all, I've got school to worry about (plus commissions are coming in on DA, and I have a art series I'm working on on there)) so this may not start any time soon. If anyone wants to adopt this fanfic go right ahead, but as of now I am unable to start it anytime soon, sorry guys smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#127 Posted: 20:30:33 06/09/2016
;_____________;
---
My life is complete.
#128 Posted: 21:12:21 06/09/2016
And i was Prepared to Die
Gedit?
Dark Souls?

Anyone?
---
Ligi
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#129 Posted: 03:57:17 07/09/2016

I'm not spoiling what happens, I'm just explaining what Danganronpa/zero is. I'll spoil it in case though.
DR/Z isn't like the games and everything else, it isn't a mutual killing game. It's a prequel to Danganronpa and follows a girl and a guy in their story and explains things that happened and why they happened in the first game.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#130 Posted: 04:02:56 07/09/2016
I just watched the entire show because of all the talk about the series on here. I enjoyed the story and will probably try the games next.
#131 Posted: 10:51:45 08/09/2016
Quote: prextail202
Very sorry but I don't know when I'll be able to start this if at all, I've got school to worry about (plus commissions are coming in on DA, and I have a art series I'm working on on there)) so this may not start any time soon. If anyone wants to adopt this fanfic go right ahead, but as of now I am unable to start it anytime soon, sorry guys smilie

Would you like me to try writing it? :3
---
#132 Posted: 10:54:44 08/09/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX

Quote: willster8
I just watched the entire show because of all the talk about the series on here. I enjoyed the story and will probably try the games next.

I did the same thing, don't worry. smilie I don't think I'll be able to get the games, but if I have time I'm thinking of watching some playthroughs!
---
#133 Posted: 11:03:01 08/09/2016
^ You should watch NicoB's playthroughs of the games.
---
#134 Posted: 11:35:34 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator

That'd be amazing ;u;
Thank you so much!
---
#135 Posted: 18:49:00 08/09/2016
@skylanderdude Okay! Does he do commentary or is it straight gameplay? :3

That'd be amazing ;u;
Thank you so much!

Sure thing! This'll be fun! Hey, do you mind making a character sheet for me, Prextail? smilie
---
#136 Posted: 19:56:22 08/09/2016
^ He does commentary.
---
#137 Posted: 19:59:06 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
@skylanderdude Okay! Does he do commentary or is it straight gameplay? :3

That'd be amazing ;u;
Thank you so much!

Sure thing! This'll be fun! Hey, do you mind making a character sheet for me, Prextail? smilie

hahah yeah, sure! smilie

Character Personality: Slightly optimistic, can be a goof, Prextail is a very strange individual. She's perfectly sane, but can decide to just scare the living hell out of someone due to her obsession with horror and anything scary. She's not phased by blood or gore whatsoever, and would be perfectly fine with investigating a horrendous murder scene. She can also be pretty smart, but that's usually hidden away by her upbeat, goofy and strange personality.
Appearance: Short, long brown hair, wears a hooded sweater (usually red or grey, up to you what color lmao) and jeans. A pretty casual appearance, and usually has a pen of some sort in her pockets as well as a notebook, due to her obsession with doodling things.
Desired Talent?: Ultimate Animator or Ultimate Computer Programmer
Likes: Drawing, Horror, Getting along with others, Not being judged
Dislikes: Being bothered about her height, people ignoring her completely and being called an outcast, being called insane for her interest in horror and the like.
Weaknesses: very weak psychically, and the feeling of guilt can affect her greatly, she's also too kind for her own good.
Strengths: Smart, and not affected by the sight of blood or gore.
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?: In her doodles, she has a habit of drawing pretty gorey and scary stuff. Other than that, her handwriting is also the worst thing you'll ever see, and she's not that good at lying, and would probably keep quiet in trials and accidentally bring the attention to her even though she would probably never harm someone on purpose.
---
#138 Posted: 20:59:04 08/09/2016
id recommend sagemaster15 or materwelonz for gameplay they commentate and sages is much more mellow with a bit of rude humor and materwelonz is very perceptive and observing.
#139 Posted: 00:29:20 18/09/2016
Alright, status update!
I'm a good chunk of the way through story planning. You see, once I start writing stories, I like planning them out and seeing them to their end. Considering this is a mystery, it's very essential that I know what happens when so that I can plant clues. (Also, I haven't written a mystery in yeeears, so I'm a bit rusty, lol.) I have a couple chapters done, but I'm waiting to see if plans change just in case I need to make edits to them. If you guys are interested, though, I could post the first one- which will be its own topic- I believe that one's good where it is. Perspectives will switch every chapter so I can represent everyone as equally as possible. Just be aware, especially people who don't know much about Danganronpa, that there WILL be murder. The people responsible WILL be executed. I'm doing my best to remain impartial, so even if you're a good friend of mine, that doesn't mean you're gonna last to the end. I'm not sure when I'll have the entire thing planned out, but I've been working on it a lot throughout the week. Hope you guys are still as excited for this as I am! smilie
---
#140 Posted: 00:33:51 18/09/2016
Be sure to post a link to the new topic!
---
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#141 Posted: 15:38:58 18/09/2016
I'm excited to see how this goes!
#142 Posted: 20:34:36 18/09/2016 | Topic Creator
oooo nice! Can't wait! smilie
---
#143 Posted: 22:37:40 18/09/2016
Will everyone's persona we signed up with be included?
---
#144 Posted: 22:54:46 18/09/2016
^ Nah, only a select 15 and prex will attend Hope's Peak
#145 Posted: 23:04:26 18/09/2016
I had an idea for a DR story called Kizakura Gave Up where they all have just incredibly stupid talents

I'll probably write it after I see how executions and stuff are explained through text
---
#146 Posted: 23:44:57 18/09/2016
^ Nah, only a select 15 and prex will attend Hope's Peak

Yup, I'm going off the list of people Prex chose. ^.^

I had an idea for a DR story called Kizakura Gave Up where they all have just incredibly stupid talents

I'll probably write it after I see how executions and stuff are explained through text

That sounds interesting and really hilarious. smilie I'm trying to incorporate talents as much as possible in this- I really liked how Leon's talent was incorporated, but to my knowledge, after that, their talents didn't play very much into the murders.
---
#147 Posted: 23:48:09 18/09/2016
The Ultimate Anosmic
The Ultimate Ansomniac
The Ultimate Zero Multiplier

And much more
---
#148 Posted: 00:09:41 19/09/2016
I have a idea for one similar to this but with Yandere Simulator instead of Danganronpa
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me