Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Vault 48 [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#1 Posted: 11:44:31 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Frameworks Genetic Solutions, a universal company that created feats of the unimaginable and impossible. They cured cancer, slowed age, and completed and perfected human life. After time, questions and ethics were raised. FGS was investigated, and eventually, exposed. Laboratory 48 was found, their main hub of human genetic mutation, and the law was brought down hard on their heads. FGS faded into the background of human history.

Years went by, and human life returned to normal.

But Frameworks Genetic Solutions remains.

One small facility survived the crusade of man. Off the coast of the continent, experiments continue. The few test subjects that remained were cryogenically frozen and hidden away in this Vault where law can never touch the inhumane tests that go on. You are one of few that remains, never to feel sunlight or gentle touch. You have been recently unfrozen, and after 50 years, memories seem to be difficult to grasp. Will you survive what may come next? Or will you be another failure, incinerated and wiped from existence.

----------

Rules
I am gm, so my word is law. I won't be mean though
No over the top gore
Try to keep it in character
No OP characters

----------

Character Sheet
Name:
Number:
Changes: How have you been experimented on? What have they done to you?
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 15:25:43 06/08/2016
((I don't feel like I'll be appreciated, but I'll join anyway. Ginger will speak in English, I promise.))

Name: Ginger
Number: 37
Changes: Was once a stray alley cat, and was given superhuman intelligence, mostly about plants, animals, and computers. An accident in the lab caused her back paws and the end of her tail to be replaced with robotic parts. All of her robotic limbs are able to grasp objects, but they are very clumsy and can't do delicate tasks.
Appearance: A ginger tabby cat with white paws and a white chest spot. Her back legs, being robotic, aren't patterned and coated in electrum. Her tail is tipped with a removable flash drive, which stores most of the information that Frameworks Genetic Solutions kept on her.
Personality: Ginger is high-energy and easily startled. Though she tries to be graceful, she hasn't gotten used to her robotic limbs, which often trip her up. She likes to brag, but rarely feels close to another.
Other: None
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#3 Posted: 15:35:01 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey, as long as you apply yourself, its accepted.
Only thing though, it was usually human experimentation, but I'll let it go cause I like your character.
Just keep it more than one or two sentences, aight? smilie
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#4 Posted: 05:14:50 07/08/2016
✨Reserving my spot hun✨

Name: Latis
Number: 6
Age: they assume she is much older but her given age is 19
Changes: not much. Latis was found in the slime state she already is in, she could already grow and shrink by gaining or dropping body mass. During early tests in Lab 48 she became able to change colors with her mood also being able to camouflage herself if she tries hard enough.
Appearance: She is a slime, that takes on a human looking appearance of a chubby girl with short hair. The color of her depends on her mood but she can change color at will. She is normally 5"1 and a light blue color.
Personality: She is calm and kind. She doesn't understand most social norms and cues but tries to pretend she does at times. She cares deeply for the well being of others and has no desire to remember who she once was.
Other: She has hardly any of her memories but she somewhat remembers another lab except colder and scarier. She was also deemed as the most docile experiment and allowed access to most all of the previous lab.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:33:11 07/08/2016 by Somnium
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#5 Posted: 07:00:48 07/08/2016
Name: Gill
Number: 032
Changes: Gill used to be human, and was born with webbed hands and feet. After years of experimentation he was cured of webbed hands and feet, but was mutated and changed because of it. He no longer has visible eyes but instead has a light sensory organ atop his head that can sense light and pressure in a 180 degrees. Along with this he has both gills and lungs which allow him to breath underwater and above land. He has twice the strength and speed of the average man, and is double that in water.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Gill is quiet and reserved. He does not like it when others are in his space or coming up behind him. He will let others solve their own disputes and not waste valuable energy attempting to prove himself to "lesser" creatures. Due to his traumatic experiences he has grown quite animalistic and is extremely predatory, usually evaluating things as either eat or get eaten mentality.
Other: Gill and Caimen do not usually see eye to eye, and have been known to fight amongst each other. As Gill sees Caimen as a true threat.

Name: Caimen
Number: 033
Changes: Caimen is a chimera. 1/3rd Kodiak Brown Bear, 1/3rd Great White Shark, 1/3rd Saltwater Crocodile. Because of this Caimen is extremely large, measured to be (12'ft 6'in) in height when not slumping over. He has extremely powerful arms, legs, and tail which when in water allows him to swim up to 30 mph. Caimen has both lungs and gills, which allow him to breath both underwater and above water. Because of his immense size and strength he has been tested to be able to dead lift 1,268 lbs, bench press 15,344 (Which seem to be no more than current record holders).
Appearance: Standing at 12'ft 6'in Caimen has the build and bulk of a bear and shark with the sleekness of a crocodile. He sports an extremely powerful tail and arms, which are used as paddles because of their size. Each hand is approximately 5'ft long and can easily hold someone within their grasp.
Personality: Caimen is extremely territorial and requires his space. He is considered a predator and will outright ignore those he deems "lesser". He is reserved for the most part only getting involved when the situation permits it so... or he is agitated enough to intervene.
Other: Caimen does not see gill as a lesser and will always attempt to outdo the other, trying to prove that gill is not an equal. Because of this, Gill and Caimen will fight with each other before they work together.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#6 Posted: 12:14:07 07/08/2016
Name: Leligarm
Number: 657
Changes: She was an attempt at creating a draconic humanoid using animal DNA at first. Has large, feathery black wings with purple tips and a few scales around her eyes. When they gave up on this they experimented with her some more, giving her some psychic powers and stripping her of most of her physical resistance. While it is difficult to make her show any signs of suffering, the fact that she is extremely fragile means that you could injure her very easily. Her powers consist of lifting some objects and pushing people away with psychic pulses. She can barely control the latter, and when she's in a bad mood will often be emanating these pulses that basically tell people "stay away from me."
Appearance: A tall, slim, pale-skinned girl with black hair that reaches around her ears and unnaturally bright green eyes. She has feathered black wings tipped with purple and obsidian black scales around her eyes.
Personality: Leligarm is rather manipulative and mean. She has an occasional hunger for battle, and often acts on it. Despite this bliodthirstiness, she often chooses her battles carefully. She prefers to watch most fighting, manipulating others into doing it for her.
Other: None?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me