Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lady Layton
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1 Posted: 04:46:00 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hello there Professor Layton fans. Just so you know, this is my favorite videogame series, and even though I thought it was over with Azran Legacy and the Ace Attorney crossover, comes this pleasant surprise. Appearantly, it takes many years after Unwound Future, and it starts Layton's daughter, and unlike Layton Brothers, this game seems to be genuinely canon. I know we will miss the dear old professor, but I have hopes that we'll see him and other known characters. I know many people don't like these kind of changes, but I for once, am looking forward for this smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 05:46:37 04/08/2016
(Topic in wrong section, moving to VIDEO GAMING )
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:56 04/08/2016 by parisruelz12
#3 Posted: 05:53:39 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh, sorry. I thought I opened it there. Guess I was mistaken.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 12:11:51 04/08/2016
I heard it was coming out for the 3DS... but also for smartphones, which makes me wonder how much content the game will have compared to the Layton trilogies and the crossover. I only have Vs and I actually haven't started it yet... but I should probably get into Layton. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#5 Posted: 14:31:52 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
According to what I could see in the trailer, the formula is pretty much the same. As for how much content, well, we'll have to wait until the game is released or we get an update of that. But I believe the game is getting released on both smartphones and 3DS to make it more accessible to people. They should release the original Layton games to the smartphone as well.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 17:09:04 04/08/2016
I'm actually really excited for this. ;p I need to finish the Azran Legacy though
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#7 Posted: 22:48:02 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Great game that one, but be prepared for the... well, you probably know what I mean. And I thought they were going to discontinue the games because they had ran out of ideas for puzzles, but it turns out it does continue with a whole new generation. They did say they were going to continue, but without the professor as the protagonist, but the same thing said about Ace Attorney, and look what happens. I hope it's the same in this case smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me