Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2151 Posted: 22:34:10 20/02/2017
"No... they did not. And for their sake-- I advised that they not come again.," Naga simply responded seeming slightly agitated at the unwanted interruption on the kea's part. He couldn't imagine how the Haven residents lived with the pesky creatures on a daily basis...

Elsewhere-- Sayan proceeded to return to their den for some must needed rest. He only hoped that their visit hasn't gone an unexpected direction.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2152 Posted: 22:39:08 20/02/2017
"Thank you kindly. Have a good day." Rose said turning back and walked with Sybil.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2153 Posted: 22:45:23 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"We'll make sure they never bother you again." Sybil assured, a bit disappointed that there wasn't a kea name, though not surprised. If Rose didn't have any more questions, it was time to go. She didn't want to be in that place a second longer, not to mention that she had to visit Crocux to apologize for the rude interruption earlier.

It was now late afternoon, and everything seemed normal at the Haven. Everybody was getting ready to head home and call it a day, and not a single animal wondered about Yodel's whereabouts. Mambo arrived at AJ's home, paying a visit to Sholeh. He was trying to bond with her, but she wasn't making it very easy. Although she has become more tolerable, she was still as bitter and antisocial as she has always been.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2154 Posted: 02:01:44 23/02/2017
Rose then walked alongside Sybil to get out of that dark place.
---
SC
#2155 Posted: 02:32:46 23/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Got my wisdom teeth removed, but those darn pills! smilie

After finally leaving that awful place, Sybil sighed with relief.
"Alright Rose. You better return to Sayan and call it a day. Remember that the game is back... and reflect on how lucky we were that the python... Naga... let us go." Sybil suggested, hiding the anger she felt. She still remembered the first thing Naga said when they arrived, and knew how merciful he was. He could've killed both Haven administrator and successor in one go if he wanted to.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:22 23/02/2017 by Felines
#2156 Posted: 10:09:57 23/02/2017
Rose nodeed. "See you tomorrow Sybil." Rose said. She then went home to Sayans den.
---
SC
#2157 Posted: 10:38:24 23/02/2017 | Topic Creator
With Rose now gone, Sybil wanted to return home herself, but not before having a little talk with Crocux. She knew how easily offended he could get about pretty much everything, so she didn't want her last talk of the day with him to be an interrupted one.

"Crocux? Crocux! Anybody home?" Sybil said as she arrived at his cave's entrance, not knowing where he was. Crocux didn't have a routinely schedule, so she always looked for him at his cave first...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2158 Posted: 16:58:42 23/02/2017
Jack says "hey aunty you just missed him. he went to the beach after Yodel's visit. stupid bird tried to make peace while insulting Crocux. anyways how come you never come just to see little old me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2159 Posted: 17:17:11 23/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Sorry Jack. I've been so busy. I just came to visit Crocux for just a few minutes. He was talking to me this morning and had to cut his conversation short due to the game." Sybil excused after seeing how Jack seemed to be a little jealous of her visiting the crocodile alone.

After a few seconds, she realized what he just said about Yodel.
"Wait... did you say Yodel was here... trying to make peace?!?" Sybil said surprised, that being news to her. Yodel never tried to make peace with anybody, even less somebody he hated like Crocux.
"Well... that was... surprising. But it's just like Yodel to insult even while trying to make peace. Another fighting perhaps? Anyway, you gotta give some credit to that warbler for at least trying... in his own little way." Sybil commented, actually proud of Yodel for trying to make the first step, and unaware that it all ended up in more than a fight.

"Anyway, Jack, I'm off to see Crocux. I don't want our last conversation of the day to be an interrupted one. I promise I'll visit you alone tomorrow after the game." Sybil finally said, determined to bond with the chimp, turning around to head for the beach...
---
#2160 Posted: 04:06:11 24/02/2017
Jack smiled "I look forward to it aunty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2161 Posted: 04:12:28 24/02/2017 | Topic Creator
With a nod, Sybil left, wanting to make her conversation with Crocux quick since it was almost night and she was exhausted. Since she used a similar route, she found the crocodile gazing at the sea, and she gently sat right alongside him.
"Good evening Crocux. Here to see the sunset I suppose? Sorry if our conversation this morning got cut off so rudely, but you know how the game is." Sybil said, talking to him as a friend or a family member would. It was still incredible to her how she could talk to a dangerous saltwater crocodile as if it was the most normal thing in the world.
---
#2162 Posted: 22:07:07 24/02/2017
Crocux smiled "its ok I don't mind. in fact it would've been interrupted anyways since Yodel tried to make peace with some yellowtail. but it... ended badly for him given how he was" Crocux started to feel guilty since he calmed down and hoped Sybil wont be to angry with him when he tells her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2163 Posted: 22:17:28 24/02/2017
((OOC: Sorry I vanished, I had a lot of stuff to handle in real life))

Raul shifted his position slightly, coughing to catch Harland's attention before he fled once more. "I heard there was a game of sorts happening with the local orcas. Did you partake?"

Harland stopped at the sound of Raul's cough, and stared at him as he inquired upon the game. With a small chuckle, he answered, "For a while, yeah. I met one of the orcas yesterday and he asked if I'd join. You didn't get involved, then?"

"I might be big, but I'm not fast," admitted Raul.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2164 Posted: 22:28:58 24/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry. We understand smilie

It was a quiet evening for the Haven. Even though there was still a bit of the sun up, most of the birds were preparing to sleep, except for a particular warbler who was gathering some twigs to expand the nest for his recently pregnant wife. The Haven may be going through some tough times, so it was admirable how most of them still tried to have a normal life despite the adversities.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux smiled "its ok I don't mind. in fact it would've been interrupted anyways since Yodel tried to make peace with some yellowtail. but it... ended badly for him given how he was" Crocux started to feel guilty since he calmed down and hoped Sybil wont be to angry with him when he tells her.

Sybil underestimated the word badly, so she assumed something else had happened.
"Let me guess, you gave him quite a fright. It's alright though. Yodel deserves to be scared once in a while. But he really brought you a yellowtail? Wow... I mean... WOW. Warblers aren't even built for fishing, yet he went through the hard work. I know it was probably to get on your good side for the time being, and I know he insulted you nonetheless, but it was still an admirable thing to do. He tried in his own little way. Maybe there is hope for that warbler after all." Sybil said with a smile, feeling so proud of Yodel, and thinking of maybe visiting him later on...
---
#2165 Posted: 05:02:59 25/02/2017
Crocux started feeling uneasy and said "uh, yeah sure I gave him a fright right. hehehe" but his nervous laugh was easily a dead give away that he did more then scare. if that wasn't enough a if on que he belched out a few feathers.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2166 Posted: 05:09:40 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was quite shocked when she saw feathers coming out of Crocux's mouth.
"Crocux... are those feathers? I thought you didn't eat birds..." Sybil said as she examined the feathers... but her eyes went blank when she realized those weren't any ordinary feathers.
"Crocux... these... these are warbler feathers... wh... what is going on here Crocux!? Why are you coughing up WARBLER feathers!?" Sybil asked in a demanding tone of voice, her eyes still blank with shock. She wasn't one to assume the worst, but Crocux's nervousness indicated her that there was something big going on...
---
#2167 Posted: 12:53:01 25/02/2017
Rose soon returned home. "Sayan are you still up?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2168 Posted: 19:00:09 25/02/2017
Crocux felt ashamed of himself. "I'm sorry aunty but he pushed me to far one to many times. please don't hate me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2169 Posted: 19:04:19 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
When Sybil heard that sentence, she finally had a very good idea on what happened.
"Crocux... please tell me you didn't? You DIDN'T!?!" Sybil yelled as she started to pull her whiskers.
"PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T WHAT I THINK IT IS?!?!?" Sybil said, at the verge of tears. She would've understood if it was just the plain insult, but the fact that Yodel brought a peace offering and that was the thanks he got made things worse...
---
#2170 Posted: 19:42:14 25/02/2017
Crocux avoided eye contact with her and started to cry "i'm so sorry aunty. i'm so so sorry."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2171 Posted: 20:17:22 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil moved from her whiskers to her ears, pulling them very hard until they hurt.
"DON'T CALL ME AUNTY! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING CROCUX?!?" YOU KNOW HOW YODEL IS... WAS! HE INSULTED EVERYBODY! YET... yet... I had faith in him. You... What you did was just horrible! The fact that HE... of ALL creatures, went to the hard work of getting you a yellowtail! And THAT'S how you showed gratitude!?! Heaven knows I've tolerated that warbler for years! You only had to put up with him for a few months! He tried in his own little way to get in a good relationship with you. That could've meant the beginning of his redemption..." Sybil said, with tears so thick they almost looked like raindrops. She paused and paced before continuing.

"He could've changed for the better... and YOU.. You took that away! I thought you were learning to control your temper Crocux..." Sybil said, wiping her eyes, and very disappointed in him. All those years she had tolerated Yodel, and just when he was showing signs of changing for the better, it all had been for nothing.
"... I can't do this anymore. What you did was deplorable!" Sybil said, so furious, the little white in her eyes were turning red. And without another word, she just went past Crocux and started to head home, so full with fury, she couldn't stand the sight of him anymore. She had to leave for a while in order to calm down...
---
#2172 Posted: 20:55:06 25/02/2017
Crocux cried feeling so guilty. (plot twist time smilie ) having the place he crunched down on Yodel before it turned out to be the bird's wings. Yodel was alive just out cold from shock. the guilt and fact he went against his diet caused him to spit out Yodel along with Crocux's lunch. shocked Crocux just sat there.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2173 Posted: 21:30:24 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well then, that was unexpected, and a little bit unrealistic, but I can fix that. It kinda ruins what I wanted to do, but we can still make this work. I'm going to let you get away with it, but please warn me the next time you're going to do something this extreme.

Sybil left towards her tree, wanting to avoid any contact with Crocux, still utterly mad at him and without seeing what he just did.

Yodel was out of the humongous croc's stomach, having barely managing to get there, and even though he was still alive, it was just barely. He was in a severe coma. You could barely hear him breathe. When Crocux crunched down, Yodel reacted just in time, placing his wings against his neck. That reaction saved his life, otherwise the bite would've broken his neck instead of his wing and he would've died instantly. Even though he was out, he needed medical attention urgently, for he possibly had only minutes of life...
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:53:35 26/02/2017 by Felines
#2174 Posted: 23:12:04 25/02/2017
Snapping himself out of it Crocux acted fast and collected Yodel and rushed to whirlpool's for help. Crocux knows this can be his only chance to redeem himself.

ooc: ok noted.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2175 Posted: 23:32:35 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, thank you. Just for future references.

Some orcas saw the crocodile rushing to Hunted island, and wondered why the hurry. It wasn't like him to be like that. Whatever it was, it must've been urgent, so they decided to let him be for the time being.

Whirlpool was at his burrow, taking a nap. Since recovering, his cat roommate Sunflame has been a great deal of help around the home, giving the already slow wombat some extra time off. He knew how bad things were at the Haven with the python and everything, and wished he could do more to help. Many times, he was tempted to go live at the Haven where he was needed more, but given how dangerous the place was at the moment and how important Whirlpool was, Barloc had forbidden it. At Hunted island beach, the cockatoo cousins were taking a breather, having overdone their fun time at the playground. They could see something rushing towards the shore, but they thought it was just an orca practicing a hunt...
---
#2176 Posted: 01:28:32 26/02/2017
Crocux went as fast as he could go quickly reaching the beach and heading to whirlpool's place. upon reaching the burrow Crocux pounded on the door and said "Whirlpool! we have an emergency"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2177 Posted: 01:38:23 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I changed post #2106 to make more sense on what just happened.

Since Sunflame was somewhere else around the burrow, Whirlpool was the one nearby. He was rarely a heavy sleeper, so he heard Crocux's pleas. He wondered the reason of his visit, but one look at the warbler he was carrying, he knew there was no time to waste. Instead of asking what just happened, Whirlpool got to work immediately, examining the warbler and using a straw-like object to help him with the breathing. The warbler was in very bad shape, and the wombat doubted he was going to make it through morning. The same thing he thought about Sunflame, and he survived, so Whirlpool wasn't willing to let this patient go. He put a cast on his broken wing and cleaned the warbler up...

and after almost half an hour of attendance, it was time to know what in the world was going on.
"How... he... just... hap... happened?" Whirlpool asked, almost taking an entire minute to say that very simple sentence.
---
#2178 Posted: 01:59:13 26/02/2017
Crocux says ashamed "I let my anger get the better of me and attacked him." after a mine Crocux asked "will he make it?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2179 Posted: 02:05:41 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool never had met Yodel until now, and even though he had never seen him in the flesh, he knew that must've been him. He had a notorious reputation even there.
"Bad... shape." Whirlpool answered, examining Yodel. He had lost most of his feathers due to the stomach acids and the lack of oxygen was what got him into his comatose. Whirlpool wasn't aware how Crocux attacked, nor he had any idea how this warbler was still alive given his appearance.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2180 Posted: 03:56:36 26/02/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose soon returned home. "Sayan are you still up?" Rose said.

"I'm up.," Sayan said laying down but seeming unable to sleep. "How.. how is the meeting go?," he asked seeing Rose.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2181 Posted: 03:59:58 26/02/2017
Crocux says "I see." he started to turn to leave "I'll be going now. I wont be much help to you and if he does pull through I would be the last thing he would want to see. when he comes to tell him that i'm sorry and i'll never bother him again." before Whirlpool could say anything Crocux left heading to the haven's beach sulking and depressed. when he got to the water he would swim home slowly at a depressing rate.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2182 Posted: 04:16:13 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
The orcas saw him, but yet again, they didn't bother him. They weren't ones to mind somebody else's business, and if whatever was bothering him was something big, they were going to find out sooner or later.

While Whirlpool became determined to save the poor warbler's life even if it took him all night, Sybil was in the meantime sulking in her tree, feeling beyond miserable. She couldn't stand to imagine the suffering Yodel went through, and how his life had ended so gruesomely. She was so mad at Crocux. She felt bad for feeling that way, but she couldn't help it. This tragic even has reminded her how Crocux himself threatened her own life many months ago when she did that comment about mongooses, and how she would've probably suffered the same fate as Yodel if it hasn't been for Guardian's timed intervenience. An event that she had forgotten until now. She had no doubt about it now. Crocux was after all, a saltwater crocodile that was still growing up. A dangerous predator. She was beginning to think the python wasn't going to be the only threat in the Haven from now on if he was going to continue let his temper get the better of him like that all the time...
---
#2183 Posted: 05:22:01 26/02/2017
T.J. saw what happened at the beach when he went for a walk with Angel. Angel wanted to make sure Sybil was ok and Terrence was curious about what happened. they went to her tree noisily as to not accidentally startle her. they went into the tree and angel went to hug her. the little guy was starting to learn how to fly though he could only go short distances for now. T.J. went up to Sybil nd said "hey Sybil what happened? did you say something that made him throw up a bearly alive bird or something?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2184 Posted: 06:17:39 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"You friend Crocux... he devoured poor Yodel just as he brought him a peace offering." Sybil answered bluntly, having felt the hug but didn't reciprocate it. All she wanted was to be alone right now. And even though she would've feel glad to see Terrence and Angel after so much time, now it was not the time.
"Crocux has become too dangerous! I thought he had learned to control his temper by now, but how wrong I was! Who's next, huh?!?!?" Sybil asked sarcastically, still having too much fury. Terrence's visit has been too early, so she didn't had the time to calm down before being in the mood to receive visits. She didn't even bother to see if Jaerl was around. She just wanted to be alone and continue sulking...

But nearby, Terrence wasn't the only one who has heard Sybil. Anybody who has lived in the Haven long enough knew things weren't kept secret for long. The young warbler that was collecting twigs heard Sybil's yelling, and even though he didn't understand the words, the tone of her voice indicated she was furious, in a way he and nobody else has ever heard from her. Something very wrong must've happened. Fortunately, this young warbler wasn't a gossipers like many of them, yet he felt this was important news. It was late, so he went to sleep, but he was going to ask Peepers to check on Sybil tomorrow. This situation sounded urgent...
---
#2185 Posted: 07:23:04 26/02/2017
"It went well. The Python just wanted to ask about Shadow." Rose said as she layed down next to him.
---
SC
#2186 Posted: 22:02:55 26/02/2017
Terrence's jaw dropped "you mean to tell me that half dead mess was Yodel!" surprised he paused a moment then said "well its a good thing that croc took him to hunted so quickly. whirlpool might just save the day again. I never really liked that bird but still. good thing he's lucky enough to still be alive."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2187 Posted: 22:36:44 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil scratched her head and groaned, not understanding a word Terrence was muttering.
"What are you even talking about? Are you even listening to me!?" Sybil asked, not able to comprehend what Terrence was trying to say to her. She had no idea whom he was referring to when he said that half dead mess, since she still had too implanted in her mind that Yodel was gone and that there was no chance he could still be alive after facing Crocux's monstrous temper.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2188 Posted: 00:24:43 27/02/2017
"I'm gonna go now. I feel like I missed something big," Harland hummed as he quickly trotted off.

Raul lifted his head, "As do I." No one was around, but he said it anyways.

Harland and Raul were both expert at missing action on the island. Harland was blissfully unaware of what had recently happened as he trotted towards the more active area of the island. Raul couldn't help but follow, equally blind, having nowhere else to go. Perhaps one of the residents would give him the time of day. He had been doing a good job of nearly avoiding them all and missing everyone that passed through the island.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2189 Posted: 00:27:43 27/02/2017
Terrence says "ok let me say this in a way you can understand. Yodel is alive, bearly alive but still alive. I have no idea how he's alive but he is. I saw him with my own two eyes. I have no reason to lie to you so calm down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2190 Posted: 00:49:10 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil predictably, didn't believe him, and thought Terrence was just trying to make her feel better.
"Oh stop creating stories at his expense! You're just trying to ease up his guilt! He put you up to this, didn't he? There is no way anybody could survive being devoured by a crocodile." Sybil said angrily, but before Terrence could reply to her, a sudden thought came to her.
"Unless..." Sybil exclaimed, believing that if Crocux swallowed Yodel without killing him first, then Terrence's story could be plausible. She did after all, went through a very similar experience once years ago.

"Terrence, we need to go to Hunted island!" she said after a brief pause, needing to see with her own two eyes if the mongoose's comment was true. She climbed down her tree and rushed towards the beach, having rested long enough to run. She just had to know...

Quote: Shadow-Cipher
"I'm gonna go now. I feel like I missed something big," Harland hummed as he quickly trotted off.

Raul lifted his head, "As do I." No one was around, but he said it anyways.

Harland and Raul were both expert at missing action on the island. Harland was blissfully unaware of what had recently happened as he trotted towards the more active area of the island. Raul couldn't help but follow, equally blind, having nowhere else to go. Perhaps one of the residents would give him the time of day. He had been doing a good job of nearly avoiding them all and missing everyone that passed through the island.

Nobody but a few knew about what was happening. The keas were giving their usual night vigilance and nobody noticed Sybil or her companions, since the trotting of the two new residents overshadowed them. A few keas and still sleepless warblers noticed Harland and Raul, and even though they knew they were the two new residents, it was going to be quite hard adapting to their thunderous presence. It's been so long since the last Haven residents. It was quite surprising the island was still receiving guests even after the warning about not being as safe as it use to be.
---
#2191 Posted: 01:22:24 27/02/2017
Terrence smiled "you got it. Angel I want you to head home ok?" Angel gave a look of "i'm coming too" Terrence sighed "fine I cant say no to you." he picked the little guy up and started heading for the beach. "lets go"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2192 Posted: 01:42:44 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
It only took the trio a few minutes to arrive to the beach. Sybil had to take a breather before having a voice loud enough to call an orca.
"Hey there! Anybody! We need transport!" she called as loud as she could, and because they were all tired from the game and had a heavy meal, no orca appeared... or at least that was Sybil thought would happen. Ricky, the youngest of the naughty orca brothers was just a few feet away, having secretly followed Crocux to see what was going on.
"Oh... um hey miss Sybil. Long time no see." Ricky said embarrassed, thinking he had been caught spying.
"Hey Ricky... sorry, no time for a pleasant chat. I need to get to Hunted island now." Sybil urged, when she noticed Ricky was paying attention to something else. It was Crocux, who was slowly moving towards the forest.

Since Sybil wanted to see Yodel immediately, and she was still mad at Crocux, she wanted the crocodile to have some assistance anyway.
"Terrence. You go speak to Crocux. I'll head to Hunted island now and... visit him later." Sybil said as she climbed Ricky, still not sure of what to make of all this...
---
#2193 Posted: 04:05:29 27/02/2017
Crocux saw them and sunk down depressed. Terrence says "you got it good luck."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2194 Posted: 04:20:50 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
With a nod, Sybil gave the order and Ricky headed to Hunted island. He seemed deep in thought, but knowing her orca friends a little too well, she imagined what was going through his mind.
"I promise I'll explain later what's happening with Crocux. Just take me to Hunted island. It's urgent." she said to the young Ricky, and hurried up. Sybil knew Crocux headed to Hunted island earlier, and no doubt that most of the orcas saw him, and given how Cairo seemed too insistent on keeping himself updated of everything that has been happening in the Haven, that attitude seemed to be rubbing off on a few other orcas.

Finally at Hunted island, Sybil told Ricky to wait for her and took a shortcut to Whirlpool's burrow and arrived there in less than ten minutes. Whirlpool showed her to Yodel... and she was horrified. He was deformed, messy and still dirty despite Whirlpool's best efforts to clean him up. He looked like he has been chewed up and spat out. Crocux really went too far. Even if Yodel was a rotten and bitter little being, not even he deserved such gruesome treatment, especially after what he was trying to do. Sybil couldn't see him that way anymore, and was now even madder at Crocux. Leaving Yodel in Whirlpool's careful care, Sybil headed to the Haven again, with Ricky feeling the tension and remaining silent. Sbil had a long conversation with Crocux ahead of her...
---
#2195 Posted: 16:02:50 27/02/2017
Crocux remained underwater thinking of drowning himself just so he couldn't cause anymore trouble. Terrence grew worried.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2196 Posted: 16:46:12 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Ricky then arrived with Sybil at the Haven beach.
"Thanks Ricky. I'll have a talk with Crocux now." she said, knowing how curious he was, but his attention was elsewhere. She looked and could see it was Terrence, who was almost exactly where she last saw Crocux. She thought both of them would be at the cave already. Instructing the young orca to leave, Sybil headed to where the mongoose was.

"What is this Terrence? Where is Crocux?" she asked, unable to see him underwater since the sun has set completely and couldn't make out the silhouette. Terrence looked awfully concerned...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:03 15/03/2017 by Felines
#2197 Posted: 21:34:01 27/02/2017
Terrence says "he hasn't come up yet. he's been underwater this whole time. I'm worried that he's trying to drown himself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2198 Posted: 21:54:13 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil rolled her eyes, looking more annoyed than worried. It wasn't the first time Crocux had a suicidal attitude. She still remembered the time he almost got himself purposely killed by a hungry orca during the drought.
"Crocux! You're being immature! You can't solve every problem like this!" Sybil yelled to his shadow below the water, being barely noticeable. Since he wasn't too deeply submerged, Sybil went as far as to swim in front of Crocux, even giving him a hard bite on his delicate nose to make him react...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2199 Posted: 23:05:30 27/02/2017
Jhen is swimming nearby when he sees Crocux. Something deep within him tells him that something is wrong. Moving swiftly Jhen creates a large wave pushing Sybil and Crocux, safely on dry land. Breathing heavily, with his eyes wide and filled with fury, he speaks.

"Don't you ever even think of doing that again you hear me, Crocux! If you think because you did something nobody cares about you anymore, how dare you think that! What about Marina, the dolphin you love, what about me? I nearly killed you, out of hunger and fell into deep depression, but you know what brought me back, you and all the others. Despite what I had done and nearly done to you, you saw past that and saw me not as that monster I believed myself as, but as family and a friend. If you think I'm going to let you end your life, just because of a mistake you made because of your struggle with anger, think again! No mistake was worse than mine, I nearly killed my best friend and brother, but he not only forgave me, but accepted me back. You had Marina come and check on me, because you cared, together you two brought me back. One's mistakes does not change who someone is, Crocux, whatever you have done, does not change the fact that you are a good person, my dear silly friend, you will always be whoever you are on inside. Its not what others see on the outside but what is inside, the heart that matters. Whoever led you to take such measures, would do well to remember that," Jhen says embracing the sollen croc tightly within his right fin.

Meanwhile Sunflame wakes from his nap and seeing the situation limps over to aid his comrade. The serval gathers whatever is needed and helps wherever he can. Together it will only be a matter of time till Yodel recovers.
#2200 Posted: 23:48:05 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil shook herself dry before realizing they were back on dry land. She was glad that one orca had the initiative of pulling the depressed crocodile in his place, and look who it turned out to be. She couldn't think of what to say, so she simply gave a nod to Jhen as thanks, and then glared at Crocux. She bit him quite hard, since he was starting to bleed from his nostrils, and even though she didn't know if he was going to be mad about that, she was too mad herself to even think about being afraid of how would he respond.

Back at Whirlpool's burrow, the wombat was glad he had Sunflame to help him. He told the ingredients to the serval and all he had to do was gather them, while he kept an eye on Yodel. His job has been made much easier thanks to the serval, and wished Barloc could be more accepting of the ever helping cat.

Yodel was still in a deep comatose, and one would think he was dead if his chest didn't move with his breathing. It was beyond the wombat how he was still alive. He has seen creatures succumb to less severe wounds. This little bird was far stronger than he looked. It was nothing short of a miracle.
---
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me