Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#1801 Posted: 11:21:42 18/01/2017
Rose hugged Sybil. "Thank you."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1802 Posted: 16:11:54 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed with relief, glad that she was able to wake up Rose in time.
"Rose... This has got to stop. That Shadow! Killing him wasn't enough. He has to torment us in death as well." Sybil exclaimed furiously, wanting to be over all that once and for all.

"Rose, stay here and wake Sayan if he gets attacked as well. I have to do something very important." Sybil said sternly as she stomped her way out of the den, and after being some distance away, she called to Crystal.
"Hey Crystal! Sorry to disturb you again, but I need your help once again!" Sybil said, hoping the caracal wasn't getting tired of Sybil requiring her services so many times.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1803 Posted: 17:36:31 18/01/2017
"Yes miss Sybil?" Crystal said. She was just finishing up with her dinner.
---
SC
#1804 Posted: 17:42:04 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh... sorry to interrupts, and calling you so many times." Sybil apologized beforehand, when she continued.
"Listen... after you're done here, can we speak somewhere? Do you know a place where... ghost can't hear us?" Sybil said, whispering that last line. She knew now that Shadow must've been spying her most of the time, but what she needed to tell Crystal was something that must be between them...
---
#1805 Posted: 17:53:51 18/01/2017
"We will have to go to my temporary home under the cliffs. I've put up a barrier to stop ghost from hearing or seeing there." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1806 Posted: 17:57:31 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh. Alright. Just finish your food and I'll wait. I'll be on top of that tree there." Sybil said, wanting the caracal to finish her meal in peace while she waited. The civet almost smirked while thinking that Shadow may be watching her just now, but won't be able to later.
---
#1807 Posted: 18:22:32 18/01/2017
Soon Crystal was done. She cleaned herself up and was soon ready. "Ok miss Sybil I'm ready." Crystal said sitting below.
---
SC
#1808 Posted: 18:26:06 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil followed Crystal to her special place, and once they reached the place matching her description, she asked;
"Are you sure and certain Shadow can't hear us here no matter how hard he tries?" she said in a meek voice, the information that she was about to share had to be hidden from everybody, especially him.
---
#1809 Posted: 18:54:36 18/01/2017
"I can assure you he cannot see or hear us." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1810 Posted: 19:24:22 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was relieved with the information, but now not much with what she was about to say.
"Listen Crystal. This has gone far enough. The way I saw Rose twitching and breathing when I got to her, there was no doubt Shadow was attacking her. Rosie's guardian is not enough protection. So I'm asking you... is there a way to make Shadow leave forever? I was planning on making a deal with him, but since I know he will just back up to his word, I was wondering if there was a way for ghost to leave and never return." Sybil asked, knowing that sheer power won't do. She was planning on giving herself to Shadow in order to have Rose safe, but since she knew by experience that Shadow was going to betray her, there had to be a way where a ghost can't break it's promise no matter how hard it tried...

Quote: Shadow-Cipher
Harland had not noticed he was being watched, and assumed himself to be fully alone. His ears fell a little, he paced slightly in place, but none of this helped ease his mind. This was a troubled land, not at all what he had heard of at first. "I wonder how long this place was like..." he droned off before changing his wording mid-sentence, "was so dark." He shook his head, lifting his ears a little. "Darkness can only last so long. I have to search for the light, or be it should it not exist." His gaze locked upon the colourful flowers. "Things won't get better unless us animals act, act to improve it, act to remove all traces of darkness." It had been a while since Harland had mumbled to himself, but it felt good to speak and have none judge your words - not that he knew his words were being listened to the entire time.

~~~

Raul, on the other hand, was keeping himself under the cover of forest branches, attempting to find a spot to nestle in and rest for a short while. As long as the sun was out, he would stick under the branches of the trees. It was beautiful, but dangerous all the same. He much preferred the cool air that night would eventually offer. Thankfully, the forest offered plenty of shade for him to nest within.

The kea siblings continued spying on Harland, but Cheryl spotted Raul, and found him more interesting.
"This spying business is boring. Look brother. That big bull must be the other new resident." she said, with Cole trying to stop her, but couldn't reach her in time.
"No Cheryl! Don't give away your position!" Cole urged, though it was probably too late...
---
#1811 Posted: 19:44:55 18/01/2017
"Like I said I need that flower to banish him." Crystal said. "But there is a way to make him promise....one that a spirit cannot break." Crystal said. "I will need to gather all who have been blessed to be present. Your guardians will make him swear. Alone their strength is individual but together they grow stronger than Shadow."

Ooc: what happened to Yoldel? Wasn't he following Sybil?
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:37 18/01/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#1812 Posted: 20:03:21 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, he still is. I just stopped mentioning him so that there could be more secrecy smilie

Sybil wasn't very pleased with the news. She wanted that to be secret.
"Must the rest really be gathered? I didn't want them to know about this. Listen, the flower's arrival may take too long, and by that time, Shadow could do much damage. And I doubt he will want to appear with all of of us together, even less make a deal. I was hoping he could just have me in exchange to leave everyone else alone... but in order to do it, I will have to convince him to make a deal that no ghost can betray no matter how much it tried." Sybil said, finally explaining her whole plan, and unaware that a very unwanted ear was listening to all this delicate information...
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#1813 Posted: 20:30:03 18/01/2017
Raul's ears flicked as he heard approaching footsteps. He then turned his head, moving in time to see Cheryl moving in towards him. As she had rushed from her hiding spot, Raul noted another figure behind her, stuck to the spot and gazing his direction as well. Initially, he thought little of it. He hadn't known exactly where Harland was and hadn't thought someone to follow him.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#1814 Posted: 20:36:34 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Cole stopped following her when he saw the bull already spotted them,Mao it was no use chasing her.
"Why hey. You must be that other resident that arrived. Good good. You look like a large, dangerous individual. We could use the help of someone like you. This Haven has nada tough time lately." Cheryl explained, even forgetting to introduce herself. Cole was confused on how much trust and confident his sister was showing, since she was usually very cautious around new animals.
---
#1815 Posted: 21:25:00 18/01/2017
"A spirit will only agree to another spirit. But unfortunately Shadow is a strong one and we will need all the guardians to help." Crystal said. "aAs for making him show up we can force him to show."
---
SC
#1816 Posted: 22:27:10 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Force him!?" Sybil exclaimed, wishing she could've known that sooner. She still didn't like the idea of inviting everyone else, but she was just desperate for action.
"So you say that only that wildflower will destroy him, but this deal, will it make him disappear temporarily, or just leave?" she asked, knowing how vital the next hours were going to be...
---
#1817 Posted: 22:44:29 18/01/2017
"It will summon him and your guardians will use their powers to temporarily restrain him. But I need that wildflower to destroy him." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1818 Posted: 22:52:17 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"How long will it restrain him? This is Shadow we are talking about! I'm not certain he can kill us as a ghost, but he can surely cause us pain. When I went to wake Rose, she looked like she was hardly breathing." Sybil explained anxiously, knowing that the warblers were little and took weeks, sometimes even months to travel around the world. Even with some keas helping, she doubted it would make that much of a difference. Plus, since they didn't know how the flower looked like, it made the quest harder for them, especially if it wasn't the only flower growing near volcanoes...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1819 Posted: 23:43:21 18/01/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I'm no orca but we can play tag. Or do you wish to awake?" Flare said.

Crocux says "well it has been fun but I should wake up now. don't wanna make anyone worry."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1820 Posted: 23:54:10 18/01/2017
"Very well. Close your eyes." Flare said.

"It will hold him for a week but we will have to renew the chains to ensure he is there until your friends return." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1821 Posted: 00:09:01 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed, believing that a week was too little time. However, she was desperate for a solution, so she got ready to leave and reunite everyone yet again.
"Alright. Thanks for the information. I will gather everyone to this very spot. And weekly, we will renew these chains and put a stop to Shadow for whatever time it takes." she informed, as she left. Sayan's den was nearer, so that's where she was going to start. But before leaving completely, she remembered something.
"Wait, Cairo was blessed too. You know I can't bring him." she pointed out, hoping Cairo's presence wasn't necessary...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1822 Posted: 00:11:19 19/01/2017
"Very well. Close your eyes." Flare said.

"It will hold him for a week but we will have to renew the chains to ensure he is there until your friends return." Crystal said.

Crocux did as instructed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1823 Posted: 00:16:23 19/01/2017
"Then we will do it on the beach where their is less residents." Crystal said. "I can bring what I need."

Crocux was awoken in his den.
---
SC
#1824 Posted: 00:21:59 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Alright. Then there is not time to lose." Sybil said, as she left for real this time, running. It took her less than ten minutes to arrive to Sayan's den.
"Rose? Are you there. Bring Sayan to the beach and wait for me there." she instructed swiftly, as she then headed to Crocux's cave. She was so anxious that she was extremely jumpy, and was barely paying attention to her surroundings...

Yodel stopped following her when she stormed off Crystal's special place. It may have been ghost proof, but not living proof, so he heard everything. He had no idea what was going on, and why Sybil was talking about Shadow's threat. Wasn't he dead? He still didn't know about his ghost.
"Poor civet. Looks like she finally lost it. She took a lot of time though." Yodel said with a smirk, somewhat enjoying Sybil's paranoia. He wished to tell someone what he just heard, but he needed someone that would listen to him. Perhaps a young warbler or something...
---
#1825 Posted: 00:53:40 19/01/2017
"Do not tell anyone what you have heard!" Crystal said looking at Yodel. "You will cause a panic." She said very sternly and seriously.

"Sybil what's going on?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1826 Posted: 01:14:53 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh honestly. How could you even see me?" Yodel exclaimed, disappointed that he was spotted. Perhaps he was losing his touch with old age.
"And who the heck are you anyway?" Yodel asked rudely, being this the first time he saw the caracal.

"There is no time to explain Rose. Go to the beach, call Cairo, and wait there." Sybil instructed, heading to Crocux's cave...
---
#1827 Posted: 01:19:43 19/01/2017
"I am Crystal. And you need to learn to mind your business." Crystal said as she started to gather her supplys.

"Sayan get up. We need to go to the beach." Rose said.
---
SC
#1828 Posted: 01:34:35 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Yodel didn't take her comment very kindly, and started to follow her, though clear away from her grip.
"Hey now, who do you think you are you miniature beast!? You can't talk to me like that in my own home." Yodel scolded furiously, hating the caracal already.

At the beach, Cairo was getting some exercise by playing with some seaweeds. He didn't like how Sybil called him fat, so he was trying to get in shape.
---
#1829 Posted: 02:10:12 19/01/2017
"This island is my home as well. I know your attitude and don't think you'll get kindness from me. Unless you give kindness back." Crystal said. "Now I have some things to do."
---
SC
#1830 Posted: 02:23:09 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hah! Likely story! If you're from the island, you're certainly not from the forest, which is... ahem... MY place." Yodel said with a sassy attitude, still following Crystal, and feeling the need to pester her for locating him.

Meanwhile, Sybil arrived at Crocux's cave, sliding to a stop and crashing with him. He still had his eyes close, not knowing he was on the verge of waking up.
"Crocux! Up up up! I need you!" Sybil urged while trying to open his eyes with her paws, hoping she wouldn't have to recur to biting him like she did with poor Rose.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8617
#1831 Posted: 02:24:36 19/01/2017
"I am Crystal. And you need to learn to mind your business." Crystal said as she started to gather her supplys.

"Sayan get up. We need to go to the beach." Rose said.

Sayan woke up suddenly, as if from a nightmere. But it wasn't Shadow...
"I'm up... I'm up. What's going on?,"he asked suddenly and sounding surprised.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1832 Posted: 03:19:05 19/01/2017
"It's not just yours it is everyone's who lives in it." Crystal said.

"I don't know but Sybil said we should meet her at the beach." Rose said.
---
SC
#1833 Posted: 03:38:12 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well you don't live here. I'm not sure what kind of nonsense you and Sybil were talking about, but you better show me some respect." Yodel said sternly. Anyone could tell from his voice that he had quite a humongous ego.

After playing for a little while, Cairo settled down, feeling a little bad. He played without waiting enough time for proper digestion, so he was feeling a little stomachache again. The pod was nearby, but have learned to stay away from him, since he has been incredibly cranky and hostile lately, at least to them.
---
#1834 Posted: 11:24:11 19/01/2017
"Says the one who shows others no respect." Crystal said.

Soon Rose and Sayan reached the beach. "Cairo! Cairo we need you!"
---
SC
#1835 Posted: 13:00:08 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Cause you started." Yodel expressed, still not liking that caracal. He wasn't going to let anyone tell him what and what not to do.

Cairo was just within earshot when he heard Rose. He would've preferred someone else's visit, since he was still a little upset with her and Sybil.
"What is it?" he asked as he approached the shore, trying not to sound very rude.
---
#1836 Posted: 17:58:36 19/01/2017
Raul's ear flicked sharply upon being spoken to. The individual was speaking so quickly, so excitedly, it almost reminded him of how Harland had spoken to him when they first met. "I'm not sure about dangerous, but I'm at least physically strong," Raul began. He tilted his head a little as he shifted subjects. "And you would be?" She had not given her name, likely excited about meeting a new person.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#1837 Posted: 21:05:54 19/01/2017
"Sybil asked us to meet her here when she comes back. She didn't say why but it must be important." Rose said.
---
SC
#1838 Posted: 22:03:20 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh. Well, guess I'll wait here. I have nothing to do anyway." Cairo said unenthusiastically, beaching himself near Sayan and Rose.

Raul's ear flicked sharply upon being spoken to. The individual was speaking so quickly, so excitedly, it almost reminded him of how Harland had spoken to him when they first met. "I'm not sure about dangerous, but I'm at least physically strong," Raul began. He tilted his head a little as he shifted subjects. "And you would be?" She had not given her name, likely excited about meeting a new person.

Cheryl blushed, knowing he was right.
"Oh, sure sure. Name's Cheryl, one of the keas." she introduced herself, with a lot of pride.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1839 Posted: 22:12:44 19/01/2017
Aeriji: I silently sneak out of my tree and head toward the Outback, back to my second family. I am careful not to be seen by anyone save, Skaliscin, who already knows about my second life. I really hope that my second family can come live at Haven so, then I'll no longer have to hide such a secret.
#1840 Posted: 23:01:22 19/01/2017
Raul smiled, noting the eagerness in her voice and small blush upon her face. "I am Raul, it's a pleasure to meet you. Did you want me for something?"
---
#1841 Posted: 23:47:09 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Cheryl shook her head, wanting nothing specifically from him asides his protection. His strength was very welcomed among the Haven. The elephants were an excellent source, but they usually had to fight outside the forest to avoid destroying trees.

When Cheryl got acquainted, Cole came to her side.
"Come on Cheryl. Leave him alone. Remember that we have a mission." Cole said with worry, believing that Cheryl caused a bad impression on the stranger like she usually did due to her sassy nature.
"... And this is my brother, Cole." she said to Raul, pretending to ignore his siblings, but it was evident she was just trying to tease him.
---
#1842 Posted: 23:52:45 19/01/2017
Raul shifted his attention to Cole, who had now made his presence fully known by speaking up. With a shake of the head, Raul declared, "She's not bothering me." He tilted his head, nodding politely to her brother and greeting him as well. "It's nice to meet you as well, Cole. It is nice to get to know the locals around here. If there is ever anything you need of me, be it manual labor or simply a fun story to listen to, please ask. I won't know if you don't speak up."
---
#1843 Posted: 00:22:31 20/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Cheryl shrunk her shoulder to his brother, treating Raul's comment about her not bothering him as a scold to her sibling. Cole simply rolled his eyes before speaking again.
"Well, all you need to know is that you aren't to venture through the outback or the swamp. They're off limits and very dangerous. Other than that, well, I don't think you need to know anything else." Cole explained, believing that explaining to him about the python wasn't important, since Raul was big and doubted very much the python would go after him. And he was already a herbivore, so no need to explain what he shouldn't hunt.
---
#1844 Posted: 17:58:56 21/01/2017
"You hardly need worry about that. I much prefer the environment of this forest. The trees give me solace from the sun and there's plenty to eat around here," explained Raul in return, almost seeming to be lost in his own thoughts for a moment. "If there's anyone you should explain that to, that would be my friend. He's quite an adventurer and will likely seek distant territories in hopes that some unknown knowledge can be found there." Raul smiled, though, for Harland's curiosity was charming to him.
---
#1845 Posted: 20:22:47 21/01/2017
Quote: Felines
"Cause you started." Yodel expressed, still not liking that caracal. He wasn't going to let anyone tell him what and what not to do.

"Bird please. You do not want to know what is really happening. You haven't been blessed with my protection and you could be in danger if you interfere." Crystal said she said with a much calmer tone. "Just listen to me. Please."
---
SC
#1846 Posted: 21:04:01 21/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"You can't tell me what to do in my own home! And you know what? I can't keep wasting my time here! Good riddance!" Yodel said rudely, storming off, really hating the caracal, but more due to his injured ego at being discovered spying. He had no idea what was this blessing she kept talking about, but he didn't care. While Sybil wasn't worried about Shadow targeting the warblers, Yodel could be a possible exception, since he was a great source of information and he use to work for the Komodo dragon, making him a closer target...

"You hardly need worry about that. I much prefer the environment of this forest. The trees give me solace from the sun and there's plenty to eat around here," explained Raul in return, almost seeming to be lost in his own thoughts for a moment. "If there's anyone you should explain that to, that would be my friend. He's quite an adventurer and will likely seek distant territories in hopes that some unknown knowledge can be found there." Raul smiled, though, for Harland's curiosity was charming to him.

"Your friend? Would that be the burro?" Cheryl asked sassily, already acquainted with Harland.
"Leave him to me. I already met him." she said, offering herself to give the rules. She knew he was nearby, but she wasn't going to look for him. Cole flew to where he last saw Harland while still keeping close watch on Cheryl, but then, he had lost both of them...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:56 22/01/2017 by Felines
#1847 Posted: 21:59:06 21/01/2017
Soon Crystal arrived at the beach. "Good day everyone." She said. she then started to set up her things.

"Crystal why has Sybil called us here?" Rose said.

"I cannot tell why she has summoned us here for Shadow may be listening on us." Crystal said. "I will explain when she arrives."
---
SC
#1848 Posted: 22:35:03 21/01/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: ShadeTheDragon is taking a little while, so I will proceed assuming Crocux already woke up.

After struggling to get Crocux's many pounds to get moving, Sybil and the reptile then headed to the beach to start with the Shadow trap.

Yodel was naturally spying on the two of them, as always, not able to mind his own business, but also to repair his bruised ego. He had to make sure he hasn't lost his spying touch...
---
#1849 Posted: 22:46:22 21/01/2017
"Where is Sybil?" Rose said sitting next to Sayan. She was also worried about him as well.
---
SC
#1850 Posted: 22:58:14 21/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard the flapping of wings while on her way, and since she believed that the very few warblers remaining were too scattered, she had her suspicions.
"Yodel! That better not be you!" she exclaimed, not being able to see him due to that part of the forest being much denser than where Crystal was residing, but having known Yodel for years, he has become quite predictable.

As Sybil approached the shore to greet Rose and the rest of the group, Yodel was furious for being discovered yet again, though that didn't stop him from following her, although from a further distance. He had to know what was going on at the Haven. Why was everyone so mysterious? And who the heck was that caracal?
---
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me