Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#1751 Posted: 11:31:15 13/01/2017
"Hey Mambo. He's fine he just needs his rest." Rose said. "I'm going to keep an eye on him."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1752 Posted: 13:27:27 13/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, in that case, I'm going to stay here with you, you know to lend a wing." Mambo offered himself, since he still didn't have anything to do.
"What happened to Mr. Sayan anyway?" he then asked. Being too curious about what happened.

At the beach, Sybil layed down with Cairo, kinda hoping his stomachache would get worse so that he would learn his lesson. Cairo knew this, and was waiting to get better so that he would have a little revenge for her thinking that way.
"You know, afterwards, we can do the game. I figured you need it to reduce that humongous belly of yours." Sybil teased while poking him, actually calling him fat. More reason for Cairo to teach her a thing or two. The civet really needed her time off, since worrying about both Shadow and the python, not to mention Sayan's strange behavior, has drained her severely. As she talked to Cairo, she hoped Shadow was seeing her so that he would see all the fun times he had been missing for being selfish and evil.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1753 Posted: 21:15:50 13/01/2017
"He was acting very strange. It's kind of hard to explain." Rose said.
---
SC
#1754 Posted: 21:42:40 13/01/2017 | Topic Creator
This concerned Mambo very much, thinking that Shadow might be somewhat involved.
"Are you sure Mr. Shadow had nothing to? We keas already know about his spirit still roaming. Word gets around fast." Mambo explained, believing Rose already knew that nothing stays secret at the Haven for long. The kea leader believed that Shadow somewhat influenced Sayan to go to the python's territory so that the snake could kill him. After all, it was no secret that the Komodo dragon always wanted all those who opposed him dead.

After a while, Sybil saw how Cairo continued to lay down, even though he looked better now. He was not resting anymore. He was just being lazy, and that worried her tremendously. Since the orca game had been postponed until the python threat could be over with, the orcas had been bored, but Cairo especially. He wasn't leader anymore, and his former pod needed him less and less by the day. She knew he felt useless. Sybil was going to ask him if there was something she could do, but the big orca had fallen asleep right there. But as he slumbered, a new worry arrived. Leaving quietly, she went to the forest, and started to call the caracal.
"Hey! Crystal! Are you here? I need to ask you something!" she called, being near the last place she saw the feline. It was a very important matter...
---
#1755 Posted: 00:41:54 14/01/2017
"Yes miss Sybil? Do you need my services?" Crystal said.

"Shadow couldn't of done that. Sayan had his guardian to protect him." Rose said.
---
SC
#1756 Posted: 00:59:57 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes miss Sybil? Do you need my services?" Crystal said.

Sybil sighed, glad to have found her so soon.
"Hey Crystal. I need to know something. You see, we're friends with a pod of orcas at the beach. We had this game that kept them entertained and strong, but ever since the python incident, we had to postpone the activity. The rest of the orcas seem to be doing fine, but it's Cairo I'm worried about. He use to be the leader, but since he gave his position, he has nothing else to do. He is being a bit lazy. He doesn't have the vitality he use to... I'm afraid Shadow could do something to him if he keeps being so down." Sybil expressed. Believing that the more lazy and useless you felt, the less will you had. She knew Shadow could possess someone, and even though he couldn't damage the Haven being an orca, he could surely bring severe harm to them nonetheless. What worried her the most is that it was Cairo the one who killed Shadow, so she believed he was very high up Shadow's list of vendettas...

"Shadow couldn't of done that. Sayan had his guardian to protect him." Rose said.

"Guardian?" Mambo said, for a moment believing she was referring to their deceased cobra friend, when he realized it was something else. Not all the Haven news were known.

"Never mind. You'll explain to me later. If you don't think Shadow did it, then I'm afraid it could be so etching else entirely. You see, I've heard from ancient shamans that there are certain species of snakes that can learn to hypnotize prey to make the catch more easy." Mambo explained as calmly as possible, really hoping that wasn't the case. If it was, that meant the python was more dangerous than ever, and it was now targeting more than warblers...
---
#1757 Posted: 01:10:06 14/01/2017
"I hope the snake doesn't have that power." Rose said.

"So you wish for me to protect him?" Crystal said.
---
SC
#1758 Posted: 01:17:40 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"I hope the snake doesn't have that power." Rose said.

"Meh, don't listen to me Rose? That's crazy talk." Mambo said. Trying to mellow down the concern.
"Instead, why don't you talk to me about this guardian?" he asked, wondering what was that all about.

"So you wish for me to protect him?" Crystal said.

"Perhaps if your powers really extend that long. He's a really big orca I must warn you. Far bigger than the average one... and... well, he's the one who killed Shadow under my orders, so you can understand why I am so worried." Sybil explained, hoping it was all paranoia, and that Shadow really couldn't do anything to her marine friends. But given everything that has been happening, she couldn't stop being so nervous about her friends no matter how much she tried.
---
#1759 Posted: 03:03:18 14/01/2017
"Well mine is a green lizard looking thing with horns like trees and wings like a bat almost. I think he called himself a dragon." Rose said.

"They last as long as you do." Crystal said. "Take me to him."
---
SC
#1760 Posted: 03:17:53 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well mine is a green lizard looking thing with horns like trees and wings like a bat almost. I think he called himself a dragon."

"A dragon, eh? Isn't that a mythological creature?" Mambo asked, but quickly dismissed the question when he spoke again.
"Oh anyway, what does this guardian do? And how did you meet him?" Mambo said, pretending to believe her, but he started to think that it was all a dream...

Sybil lead Crystal to the beach, where Cairo was still asleep. Of course, after such a large meal and the fact that he didn't sleep too well last night after his little argument with Rose and Sybil, it was no wonder he succumbed to sleep.
"This is Cairo. He's humongous as you can see, but he is rather harmless. Don't worry. I'll let him know you're a friend." Sybil assured, knowing how intimidating he could be, and the bad first impression he could give. He was snoring quietly, and his breathing was enough to make both Sybil and Crystal backed a little. Cairo was so big, they had to look up in order to meet his eyes.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#1761 Posted: 19:25:40 14/01/2017
Raul stepped into a nearby clearing, his presence announced by a clear yawn. Harland was nowhere to be seen, seemingly invisible. He was partly worried about his companion. The two hadn't know each other for long, but he had ground oddly fond of the young wild ass in the short time he knew him. The fellow was so excitable, so curious, so cheerful. He had so much potential and so much to offer the world, but he seemed troubled by the state of this island. He couldn't deny this wasn't what he was expecting, but he knew things could improve.

Harland was not too far away, though he had missed Raul by just a couple steps. His ears tall, he glanced around the tall trees. "Raul?" He shook his head. "I'll find him later." With a snort, he took a couple steps closer to some bright flowers, though his eyes were rather dim as he stared at them. "I hope Sayan is alright." He barely even knew Sayan, but already he liked him and was concerned for his safety.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#1762 Posted: 19:32:17 14/01/2017
Ooc: I won't be on for the next few days.
---
SC
#1763 Posted: 20:06:59 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright. Thanks for letting me know. I can either wait for you or create a side story while we wait smilie

Quote: Shadow-Cipher
Raul stepped into a nearby clearing, his presence announced by a clear yawn. Harland was nowhere to be seen, seemingly invisible. He was partly worried about his companion. The two hadn't know each other for long, but he had ground oddly fond of the young wild ass in the short time he knew him. The fellow was so excitable, so curious, so cheerful. He had so much potential and so much to offer the world, but he seemed troubled by the state of this island. He couldn't deny this wasn't what he was expecting, but he knew things could improve.

Harland was not too far away, though he had missed Raul by just a couple steps. His ears tall, he glanced around the tall trees. "Raul?" He shook his head. "I'll find him later." With a snort, he took a couple steps closer to some bright flowers, though his eyes were rather dim as he stared at them. "I hope Sayan is alright." He barely even knew Sayan, but already he liked him and was concerned for his safety.

Cole and Cheryl were keeping an eye on Harland by a distance, ready to intercept him in case he got in trouble. Thanks to their green plumage, they could camouflage with the trees very well...
---
#1764 Posted: 12:29:14 15/01/2017
Quote: Felines
"Well mine is a green lizard looking thing with horns like trees and wings like a bat almost. I think he called himself a dragon."

"A dragon, eh? Isn't that a mythological creature?" Mambo asked, but quickly dismissed the question when he spoke again.
"Oh anyway, what does this guardian do? And how did you meet him?" Mambo said, pretending to believe her, but he started to think that it was all a dream...

"I meet him after Crystal blessed me. He protects me from Shadow." Rise said.

Sybil lead Crystal to the beach, where Cairo was still asleep. Of course, after such a large meal and the fact that he didn't sleep too well last night after his little argument with Rose and Sybil, it was no wonder he succumbed to sleep.
"This is Cairo. He's humongous as you can see, but he is rather harmless. Don't worry. I'll let him know you're a friend." Sybil assured, knowing how intimidating he could be, and the bad first impression he could give. He was snoring quietly, and his breathing was enough to make both Sybil and Crystal backed a little. Cairo was so big, they had to look up in order to meet his eyes.

"He is a big on." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1765 Posted: 15:40:31 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Cairo opened his eyes slowly and was surprised to see someone completely new alongside Sybil.
"Hmm? This is unexpected. Who is she?" he asked Sybil, not remembering if the other orcas brought a new resident.
"This is Crystal. She's here to help. Just stand still. It may look a little odd." Sybil explained, not ready to tell Cairo about Shadow. Cairo just shrank his fins, and equivalent of shrinking shoulders, but he then glared at Sybil, noticing there was something else she was hiding from him. Sybil just looked at him in a begging way, wanting him to behave. Cairo just looked up and waited for Crystal to do her job, since he wasn't planning to move from there anyway.
---
#1766 Posted: 15:51:44 15/01/2017
"Hold still. I will have to modify my blessing to work without my fire." Crystal said as she closed her eyes and reopened them making them glow purple. She then gently touched Cairo on the head. "There you go."
---
SC
#1767 Posted: 15:58:47 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Cairo's eyes twitched, as he tried to comprehend what was going on.
"Uh... what just happened?" Cairo asked, dumbfounded.
"Is that it Crystal? Is it over?" Sybil asked, thinking that was way faster than when she did her blessing to her and her friends. Se thought it was going to last longer given Cairo's size.
---
#1768 Posted: 16:02:03 15/01/2017
"Well given the sene I had to improvise so in which I had to use much more of my power." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1769 Posted: 16:06:30 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very thankful to Crystal, and since she used more power, she imagined she was exhausted.
"Thank you so much Crystal. You can rest now if you want. You can use my tree. You know where it is, do you? Just hear the sound of a creek and you'll find it. Not Sayan's creek of course." Sybil instructed, remembering that Sayan had a small creek as well. Her tree was comfortable and spacious, so it was perfect for the caracal. After Crystal would leave, Sybil was going to explain everything to Cairo. She knew she wasn't going to like it, but she had to, even if it meant facing his wrath again.
---
#1770 Posted: 16:10:44 15/01/2017
"I will see you later miss Sybil." Crystal said. She then walked away.
---
SC
#1771 Posted: 17:33:30 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil then sat with Cairo, explaining everything to him, from Shadow's spirit, to Crystal's blessing, and even the guardians. There was a long silence... but Cairo looked like he was about to blow up. Since he didn't want to end up yelling, he waited to be calm before speaking.
"I can't believe you! Spirits? Blessings? Spiritual guardians? How innocent can you get!?" Cairo expressed ignorantly, not believing any of that. He couldn't believe now naïve his friends were, and believed that the caracal was just trying to con them, and all those guardians and Shadow visiting were just nightmares they were having.
"I didn't believe it at first. But..." Sybil began to say, but she was hushed.
"No no! You don't have to explain anything to me! You want to be naïve, then fine! Just keep me out of it! And go find someone else to give you a ride!" Cairo said furiously, finally leaving the shore and disappearing into the water, really mad that time.

Sybil left with droopy ears, really offended on how Cairo was treating her. He usually held a lot of respect for her, but none was seen this time. She didn't make it matter though, since she believed he would understand sooner or later. Instead, she was happy that Shadow couldn't get to Cairo now.
"Let's see what can you do now jerk!" Sybil said into the air, thinking Shadow was nearby. Yes, she was taunting him yet again, and since she believed the Komodo dragon was always watching her, she wanted to be heard...
---
#1772 Posted: 18:10:10 15/01/2017
"you cannot stop me!" shadow said.
---
SC
#1773 Posted: 18:24:37 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil rolled her eyes, tired of hearing the same thing.
"You always say that. All talk and no action. Besides, I already stopped you. You can't hurt us anymore." Sybil said, teasing the deceased Komodo dragon. She remembered how every time, he made her feel hopeless, so she was just returning the favor, or at least trying to.
---
#1774 Posted: 19:55:48 15/01/2017
"You will see soon enough." shadow said.
---
SC
#1775 Posted: 20:13:44 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil pretended to ignore him, to demonstrate she wasn't afraid of his threats. Theat didn't stop her from being worried though. Shadow has managed to turn things around in the past, and now that he was a vengeful spirit, he could be more dangerous than ever. She hoped it was all a bluff though, since he could've attacked her last night, and he didn't. Since she already visited Rose and Sayan, she headed to Crocux's cave to see how he was doing.

"Hello...? Hello sleepy head. Come on up. It's already morning." Sybil greeted as she entered the echoing cave. Since she didn't believed he was still talking to his own guardian, she thought he was going to wake up with her voice...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1776 Posted: 04:49:12 17/01/2017
Crocux says "well there is the game with the Orcas but things are a bit to tense for that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1777 Posted: 04:55:35 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard how Crocux seemed to be mumbling, and then she figured he must've been receiving a visit from his guardian... or dreaming of yellow tails. Be that as it may, she decided not to disturb him, and decided to lie down right alongside him, so that the first thing he would see when he opened his eyes would be her, and that he could see that despite the tense situation going on or how busy she got, she wouldn't stop her visits of him...
---
#1778 Posted: 05:40:11 17/01/2017
"I'm no orca but we can play tag. Or do you wish to awake?" Flare said.
---
SC
#1779 Posted: 05:48:36 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sybil watched Crocux carefully, she was thinking on how his guardian looked like. It must be something quite impressive. She knew her Trico was something impressive and out of the ordinary. She didn't imagine what a crocodile would look like. As she pondered, she was starting to get sleepy. Waking up too early made her lose some sleep, so she had to recover it somehow. She finally closed her eyes, but her sleep wasn't deep. It was more like a catnap, and because of it, she couldn't speak to Trico at the moment, though she could probably hear him if he decided to speak. Before getting to sleep, she just hoped she wouldn't receive an unpleasant visit from Shadow. He was becoming both a threat and an annoyance to her.
---
#1780 Posted: 06:00:25 17/01/2017
"Such a foolish rat. Taking sleep when you should be watching yourself!" Shadow said appearing before Sybil. "just give up. Give in to the stress."

"come any closer Shadow and you will be shown what a guardian can do!" Trico said appearing in front of Sybil. He was growling.
---
SC
#1781 Posted: 06:19:10 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was sleeping, but she could somehow see the confrontation. In fact, she just had a revelation; Shadow actually wanted her to give in on stress. That could only mean one thing; she was going to be vulnerable to him if she gave too much pressure on herself.
"Go away Shadow! You are not welcome here!" Sybil said menacingly, almost willing to see what Trico was capable of. She wanted him to give Shadow a painful lesson if he dared to cross the line.
---
#1782 Posted: 06:43:19 17/01/2017
"come now you really think he can protect you?" shadow said. He then rushed forward but Trico swatted him away.

"Care to try again?" Trico said.

Suddenly flare froze up. "I sense someone near is being attacked by Shadow. Hurry we must move!"
---
SC
#1783 Posted: 06:55:16 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"This is just so stupid Shadow. Even in death, you want to destroy us? Is it really that hard to let go? Why can't you just leave us alone and get this ridiculous vendetta over with!?" Sybil said, almost shaking. She didn't expect Shadow to move forward like that, and made her cringe to think what he would've done if Trico wasn't there. Was there something worse than possession? As long as Crocux's mind was safe from his influence, it was alright, though he was just alongside her. Shadow seemed more interested in attacking her than him...
---
#1784 Posted: 11:28:52 17/01/2017
"My goal will never be for filled until everyone who has helped you or has caused harm to me in life is dead!" shadow said. He then reappeared behind Sybil and attempted to strike her down but Trico caught him before he could and threw him far away.

"You will not get her as long as I'm here! Now leave!" Trico said.
---
SC
#1785 Posted: 15:02:05 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
In the real world, the fight between the two couldn't be seen. Just Sybil sleeping and twitching as if she was having a nightmare. It was clear to her now that she was Shadow's main target now, and not Rose anymore. When Trico threw Shadow away, Sybil whispered and asked him a question.
"Can he really hurt me being like that??" she asked, believing that all the fight was taking place in the real world, with them as ghosts. She could see Crocux's cave, and not the place where she resided to meet Trico.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#1786 Posted: 21:52:06 17/01/2017
Harland had not noticed he was being watched, and assumed himself to be fully alone. His ears fell a little, he paced slightly in place, but none of this helped ease his mind. This was a troubled land, not at all what he had heard of at first. "I wonder how long this place was like..." he droned off before changing his wording mid-sentence, "was so dark." He shook his head, lifting his ears a little. "Darkness can only last so long. I have to search for the light, or be it should it not exist." His gaze locked upon the colourful flowers. "Things won't get better unless us animals act, act to improve it, act to remove all traces of darkness." It had been a while since Harland had mumbled to himself, but it felt good to speak and have none judge your words - not that he knew his words were being listened to the entire time.

~~~

Raul, on the other hand, was keeping himself under the cover of forest branches, attempting to find a spot to nestle in and rest for a short while. As long as the sun was out, he would stick under the branches of the trees. It was beautiful, but dangerous all the same. He much preferred the cool air that night would eventually offer. Thankfully, the forest offered plenty of shade for him to nest within.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#1787 Posted: 23:12:56 17/01/2017
"Be not fooled Sybil. You are sleeping. Not a deep sleep but a light sleep." Trico wispered. He then looked at Shadow. "Leave now or do I have to beat it out of you?"

Shadow hissed and backed up. "Fine!" He looked at Sybil. "He will not be there forever!" Shadow then disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

Trico looked at Sybil. "Are you ok?"
---
SC
#1788 Posted: 23:19:44 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yes. I'm fine." Sybil responded, now extremely worried. If she was in a light sleep it meant that she wasn't in the dream world, and if that was the case, that meant Shadow's ghost tried to attack her... directly.
"Shadow seems to be targeting me alone. The same thing was two nights ago, before you came. His biggest grudge is now against me... though it is good cause that means Rose isn't his main goal anymore." Sybil expressed, trying to find the positive side. She was willing to sacrifice nights of sleeps and her own life if it meant her successor was going to be safe.
---
#1789 Posted: 00:55:10 18/01/2017
"don't think she is safe! She will get a visit soon.....very soon." shadow said.
---
SC
#1790 Posted: 02:42:58 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard, even in her shallow sleep and his lower voice. Since Sybil didn't want Shadow to disturb poor Rose, she decided to give him more reasons to pursue her alone and leave the tiger in peace.
"The poor, pathetic Komodo dragon. Pursuing a lost cause even after death. I took everything you wanted very easily cause your goal is futile. And even what little you had, I have it. I took Jet's loyalty from you, didn't I? I bet you've been wishing it was you and not Jet the one who would have eaten me that day back when Sholeh was working for you." Sybil said teasingly, kmowing how unwise it was to anger that dragon. She never had forgotten that day when she was captured by the pair and fed her to Jet. She knew how incredibly lucky she had been to had redeemed that orca in the right time.
---
#1791 Posted: 03:09:17 18/01/2017
"The tiger started this and I shall end this!" Shadows voice faded away and was getting distant.
---
SC
#1792 Posted: 03:20:13 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
With that abrupt calling, Sybil woke up from her doze. She doubted Rose was awake at this hour, but she better check.
"Sorry darling. I'll have to postpone our visit again." she said to the still slumbering crocodile, as she left the cave in a hurry to get to Sayan's den.

Yodel was on a branch somewhere getting breakfast, and saw Sybil below him in a hurry. Since he was a bitter, bored warbler who minded everyone's business but his own, he followed the civet in hopes of getting new gossip material...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:49 18/01/2017 by Felines
#1793 Posted: 03:56:15 18/01/2017
Rose meanwhile was asleep next to Sayan. "oh Rose....." shadows voice said. "Guess who!"

"Go away." Rose said.

"Oh brave are we?"

"Yes I am. I am not afrade of you!" Suddenly green lightning struck next to Rose and a green dragon like creature came forth. "Ember."

"Come closer and you'll see who gets burned." Ember said. She made smoke come from her nose with a growl.

"Got a new pet I see." Shadow laughed. "Let's see what this pet can do!"

Ember let out a growl and breathed green fire in front of Shadow. Shadow simply smirked and went through the wire without it effecting him.

"come now. You really think that can stop me?" Shadow then rushed forward grabbed Rose and started to choke her.

Ember roared and bit down on shadow as hard as she could and shadow let Rose go. Ember then grabbed Rose in her talons and started to fly away to protect her.

"You can't run forever!"
---
SC
#1794 Posted: 04:05:47 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil ran to the cave and entered without seeing if either cats were awake. She didn't see Sayan, since she was more interested in Rose at the moment. And as she feared, she was asleep. Desperate for a response, Sybil started to shake her up.
"Rose! Up! Up now! Wake up!" she yelled, not wanting her to experience Shadow's unpleasant visit. She knew she was probably too late to prevent that, given the time it took her to arrive there, so she ws even more desperate to get Rose to open her eyes, even if he had to bite her...
---
#1795 Posted: 04:44:11 18/01/2017
Rose didn't wake for she is having a nightmare from Shadow. She was whimpering.

"Rose you have to wake up!" Ember said. "it's the only way!"
---
SC
#1796 Posted: 04:49:35 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Shadow! You coward! You leave her alone! It's because of me you're dead, not her! Don't you want revenge?" Sybil said, ready to have Shadow attack her alone for Rose's sake.
---
#1797 Posted: 05:39:37 18/01/2017
"Sybil try to wake her up!" Trico said.
---
SC
#1798 Posted: 05:43:38 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil got startled when she heard Trico, demonstrating how jumpy she was. Knowing she just had to wake up Rose, she bit her very hard in the left ear and kicked her shoulder. She would've
Rob ably lifted her up too if Rose wasn't so big now.
---
#1799 Posted: 05:46:57 18/01/2017
In her dreams Rose closed her eyes and suddenly she was awake. She felt a lot of pain on her ear and shoulder. "Oww! Let go!"
---
SC
#1800 Posted: 05:51:11 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Sorry, sorry Rose. It's just that Shadow told me he was going to attack you and I couldn't wake you any other way." Sybil explained, almost having hit the den's ceiling when Rose got up. She realized she overdid the bite, since Rose was bleeding a little from the wound.
---
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me