Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#501 Posted: 17:54:27 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ruby cuddled herself at a corner of the tree, keeping warm. It has been along time since they had a storm as severe as that.
"Now this concludes the drought. We didn't have a downpour like this during it. The seeds we planted are bound to grow now, and that grass that Sir Whirlpool planted are bound to grow healthy and green too." Ruby said happily, having watched the wombat at work.

Sybil submerged deep inside the cavity of her tree to avoid getting more wet. With rain like that, if her creek filled too much, it would mean fish were going to be stranded on the soil and she could welcome Crocux to try some. He had fish from the wetland's lake and the ocean, but he had never tried the ones from the creek. She still wondered where he could have gone to, but she didn't worry, knowing he would come to her if he needed anything...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#502 Posted: 20:00:12 22/08/2016
As the downpour continued, Sayan finished his meal and looked out from within the den. "It hasn't rained like this in quite a long while.," he noted.
It was most certainly a good thing and meant the end of the drought for real, but certainly made for a dreary day.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:36 22/08/2016 by redwes
#503 Posted: 21:27:37 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
With the thunder's rumbling and the sound of falling rain, it didn't took long for Sybil to fall asleep. She didn't know if Jaerl was inside or nearby, but even if he was, she wouldn't have noticed.

Back at Sholeh's place, she was now wide awake, and after her unpleasant meal of long-dead lizards, she was angry that she couldn't take a walk right now. She then received and unpleasant visit.
"Whoosh, it's really raining outside." the voice said. It was once again our friend Yodel.
"You!? What are you doing at my house? You're not welcome here!" Sholeh yelled, disliking Yodel now just like the other residents.
"Why Sholeh, is that a way to receive an old friend? Besides, last time I checked, this was the home of that cat with the weird tail." Yodel said calmly, not being afraid of Sholeh.
"Get out! You're going to get me in trouble!" Sholeh demanded, knowing that Yodel was still pretty much his same, bitter and scheming self.
"Aww, and I thought you were going to give me shelter." he said coyly, though before he could speak again, Sholeh literarily pushed him out, and he had no choice to leave. Sholeh didn't know what business Yodel had with her, but she didn't care. She already knew about the thieving attempt he did on a warbler's nest, his own kind, which is why she wanted nothing to do with him.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#504 Posted: 22:08:13 22/08/2016
"I know. I'm kind of bummed that we didn't get to enjoy our walk." Rose said.

Soon Sozen arrived back at his cave along with Shi. "Man that got bad quick."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#505 Posted: 22:27:33 22/08/2016
Shi shook off the water from her feathers "you can say that again" she started to shiver from the cold water, and mixed with the cold weather outside it didn't help. She went further into the cave to try to get warm but it didn't help her much.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#506 Posted: 00:04:48 23/08/2016
"Shi come here I will keep you warm." Sozen said.
---
SC
#507 Posted: 00:19:24 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
As Sybil slumbered peacefully, Cairo, after being done with Dagger, kept watching Crocux from a distance. It was forbidden to leave the Haven waters just like that, so he was going to make sure the crocodile didn't do something that stupid. There were sharks outside their territory, and they were nowhere near as friendly as the ones from Komodo island.

Back at the forest, Yodel returned to his own home at the kea's tree, upset that he didn't have the talk he wanted with Sholeh. He had hoped that she was going to receive him in honor of their previous friendship, but he couldn't have been more wrong. And after the keas heard that he tried to persuade their young companion into thinking that Crocux was dangerous, they had kept a closer eye on him and the youngster's home, so there was not much he could do...
---
#508 Posted: 01:38:52 23/08/2016
Crocux face towards the haven and waited patently not moving from place.

Shi went over to Sozen and cuddled up to him. he was big and strong and kind and gentle. She could go all day about Sozen. she then decided to say something "hey Sozen? How would you feel about starting a family together?"

ooc: know I have no idea if plovers and eagles can breed so I'll look it up and see if those two need to adopt or not.

edit

ooc: okay I checked and I didn't find a strait answer. all I could find was that they're from 2 different bird families so unless an expert says otherwise I'm just going to go with yes.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:44 23/08/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#509 Posted: 02:21:31 23/08/2016
Sozen was shocked at first then smiled. "I would be happy to start one" Sozen said
---
SC
#510 Posted: 02:29:41 23/08/2016
Shi smiles and says "then lets get started big boy" from their things took a very intamint turn.

ooc: not proceeding any further since, well you know.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#511 Posted: 02:48:15 23/08/2016
Ooc: easy my friend.

Sozen smiles. Hours later the rain has stopped.
---
SC
#512 Posted: 04:24:33 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I very much doubt it could be possible, especially considering each other's sizes and species. I should know, I study Wildlife Management. So sorry, but I don't think it wouldn't produce anything. Now with Rose and Sayan, well, that's a different story. Big cats of different species can reproduce, though they produce an infertile being. Check for example ligers.

Sybil continued sleeping, without further interruptions. But on Crocux's cave, there was another eerie presence. Yes, it was Yodel once again, who was studying his home now that the crocodile was gone. He wanted to find a weakness of some sort. Like always, he was minding everybody's business but his own...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:09 23/08/2016 by Felines
#513 Posted: 04:58:12 23/08/2016
Ooc: well saw that one coming, guess they'll have to adopt. "man what a drag" well we can still say they did the deed because that event happening is to mark a big stepping stone for Sozen and Shilise's relationship. (if no one gets were the remark in quotation marks is from i will be disappointed, feel free to pm your answer)

However Crocux shared the home with Jack and was in their during the rain carving away at some wood. He noticed Yoldel fly in and said "feel free to look around Yodel. Oh and I heard about what you did to the poor Kea kid. Listen in case you have heard it, Crocux snors like a chainsaw. He also sleeps on his back so he doesn't sleep walk let alone sleep eat, and even if he did everyone in Haven could hear him coming. Just so you know for future refrence. Otherwise don't mind me I'm just killing time here. Oh and Crocux likes to sleep over there" he pointed at the spot with his knife not even looking "so yea enjoy your stay, and again don't mind me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#514 Posted: 05:24:49 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It can happen, but the results will be none. And I think we all know what you meant there. Please don't do comments like that. I want to keep this story as discrete as possible.

Yodel could barely hide his displeasure and rage in having the chimpanzee there. As much as he butted in other's lives, he had no idea Jack was living with Crocux, which was kind of a blow to his spying pride. He was, however, secretly glad that Jack received him so warmly.
"Hah, so everyone knows that story then. Listen, your scaly friend may snore, but I use to have a companion who snored when he was asleep, but stopped snoring as soon as he sleepwalked." Yodel said, though it was difficult to tell if that story was true or not.
"A crocodile already attacked that poor lad once. And that friend of yours may act all friendly and loyal to the Haven residents, but he is still young. He doesn't know any better. Who is to guarantee us he isn't going to let his pride and instincts get the better of him when he gets older? Especially now that he is becoming stronger." Yodel expressed, quite determined to make a monster out of Crocux.
---
#515 Posted: 10:37:15 23/08/2016
Jack says "easy i can. I've known the kid since he was nothing more then a hatchling. He had temper issues growing up but he's greatly improved, and in all the time i known him not once has he ever let his instincts get the better of him. I'll admit he's a bit prideful but he's never attack anyone over pride. In fact he doesn't understand why his own kind are so pridful that they'll attack others over it. So any other questions?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#516 Posted: 15:03:38 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was taken off guard on how calmly Jack was replying to him. He has grown use to everyone yelling and insulting him for his meddling and irritation.
"Says you. Nobody can deny what species they are. Look what happened to the tiger during the drought. Sure, it didn't happened to him because he's a reptile that can last long without food, but then you got his famous temper. You say that he hasn't hurt anyone... but that's just yet. You aren't seeing him at the moment, are you? He could do awful things behind your backs." the warbler said, being use to thinking stuff like that fast, since he was someone use to have things his way.
---
#517 Posted: 18:30:38 23/08/2016
Jack says "well it's true when he was younger when he lost his temper he hurt others, me and Guardian were no exception ether. But he has learned to control his temper and has made exallent progress. It's true I'm not seeing him right now but to be fair nether are you so you cant conferm it. Besides i can tell whe crocux did something he's not proud of. It's all in the look in his eyes. Besides if his temper is so bad then how come he's co-administraitor of this fine Haven."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#518 Posted: 18:48:15 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel snickered at that last remark, Jack unwillingly giving him the opportunity for a perfect counterattack.
"Of course he is. He is co-administrator, but that's just a self-given title. Sybil may be stubborn, but she ain't stupid. Who is going to say no to a crocodile?" Yodel explained, knowing too well like the rest of the warblers that Sybil was someone who didn't initially wanted to share the responsibility of the Haven that way.
---
#519 Posted: 21:12:05 23/08/2016
it was Jack's turn to counter attack "your right, if she says no he'll just give her the old baby doll eyes trick to make her give in. but if she still says no then he'll work hard to try to earn it. other wise he wont press her on it. You have made the perfect point. well since I just got every winning point that means I win. would you like to go again?" he was treating arguments as a game more then anything.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#520 Posted: 22:23:43 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was thinking Jack was crazy, treating that subject as if it was some sort of game show. He was enjoying the challenge though, but not in a million years he was going to admit that. He was an old, sly windbag that warbler, so he still had a few tricks up his wing.
"Hah, you still believe that scaly friend of yours would act so adorably if he was to be deprived of that position? How naïve can you get!? I'll admit, you are a great friend and everything trying to defend him, but you are being blissfully ignorant. Ha ha, baby doll eyes. With those horizontal, small eyes? What funny nonsense!" Yodel said with a chortle, finding it extremely amusing. In his opinion, there was no way a crocodile could be that innocent.

But before Jack could speak in defense of his friend, Yodel talked once more, wanting to make the challenge more interesting.
"If you are so sure of the crocodile's benevolence... why don't we make a little bet?" Yodel said with a coy look, usually hating gambling, but that occasion was too special to miss.
---
#521 Posted: 02:36:55 24/08/2016
Jack says "hmm, well I'll admit he grew out of the old baby doll eyes trick but some how he still manages to get them to work, as for the wager, what are you betting?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#522 Posted: 02:43:03 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was glad he asked, for he had been thinking about that for a while.
"I want to prove that your crocodile friend is not as innocent and benevolent as you think, so let's make a little scene here; once he returns, you will tell him that Sybil no longer wants him as co-administrator and that she no longer fears his dumb temper, and that she told you that he can forget about Crocux controlling her with fear." Yodel explained, thinking that the real monster within Crocux was bound to appear sooner or later.
---
#523 Posted: 03:34:16 24/08/2016
Jack burst out laughing "do you honestly think the would by that load of crap!! AHAHAHAHA! dear god that's rich!" Jack soon calmed down and wiped a tear from his eye "awe man, that's the funniest thing I heard in a long time. aunt Sybil isn't afraid of the big guy hell those two even play their own version of the orca games here on land. Of course she isn't afraid of him, who would be afraid of a giant scaly teddy bear who wants nothing more then love and attention. Not only that but those two even got off to a rocky start, long story, and he threatened to eat her. obviously that never happened because Sybil's still alive but that's besides the point that she knows what his temper was like yet she isn't afraid of him and chose to accept him as co-administrator. The only thing that saying that to him will get me the usual bite in the rear. so no thank you. not to mention you didn't even mention a wager, but then again you have nothing to bet with."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#524 Posted: 03:51:57 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel remained stoic during all the laughter, and hid the amusement he felt when Jack explained that Crocux already threatened Sybil once, convincing himself more of the inner monster somewhere within Crocux that he was trying so hard to prove.
"Now if you're done with your annoying, echoing laughter, I believe it is time for business. You're right, I didn't mentioned the wager, but that's because it's deal first, wager later in this community." Yodel explained, though that was more his way.
"Of course, Sybil spends much time with the crocodile now, even more so than with her own apprentice Rose... but have you wonder why? That's easy; Sybil wants to keep on his good side. I have seen the crocodile several times during my flights, and he still hasn't manage to control his temper in critical times." Yodel said, since he watched the orca game yesterday and accidentally witnessed Crocux biting the palm tree when Cairo irritated him.
---
#525 Posted: 05:44:05 24/08/2016
Jack smirked "yet he hasn't attacked not a single haven resident. The reason Sybil spends so much time with him is because she's family. Dad gave her the offer to join our family as his sister and she accepted. as a result she's now our aunt so as family of corse those two are going to spend alot of time together. Not only that but Guardian himself recommended that Crocux should take his place as co-administraitor. But Crocux would refuse having it just given to him so he would want to earn it. Sybil didn't have to have Crocux take Dad's place, she could've easily found someone else that could easily be more qualified then him. Yet she didn't she asked him to take up the job and convinced him that with all of his hard work for the haven he earned it. And keep in mind this was all on a recomendation of Guardian meaning that sure he was recomended for the job but that doesn't mean she has to have him for the job. Heck dad even knew he had a temper issue but Crocy had potental enough to have what it takes for it. And by the way i don't care how you do things but i always set the steaks before going into some bet. That way i know that the opponent isn't just using me and if i won i'd have an excuse to make their life unbearable until they payed up. So if your still so confident what are you willing to bet with? Oh wait, you don't have anything so i have no reason to gamble with you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#526 Posted: 06:02:31 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Or do you?" Yodel said with a grin, still in the game despite Jack's good points. He wasn' done yet.
"You want the wager right now, you got it. But first, I recommend you to look at the variables." Yodel said, during the conversation, he developed his trump card.
"You see Jacko, like many warblers here, I have travelled around the world to spread the word about this infernal Haven. And one of the places I visited was indeed Africa. And let me tell you one thing; crocodiles hunt from the tiniest honey badgers to the biggest buffaloes. And there are even an African version of Sybil's species, so you can guess one of their natural predators." Yodel said coyly, being quite explorative back when Sybil came, when he was much younger.
"And what was it that you said earlier? Crocux threatened Sybil once? I don't even want to hear the details. The important thing is that it did happened." Yodel explained, but he wasn't done yet.
"And you... you said that you don't want to tell your crocodile friend what I suggested for our bet cause you didn't want to get bitten. You see my bipedal friend... even you are afraid of him. You want to avoid his wrath." Yodel said with a soft sigh, demonstrating how good he was to analyze situations in his own way.
---
#527 Posted: 06:22:00 24/08/2016
Jack smiles "well to be fire i could easily cut him with my knife here. So we can be even. But we only do it if we deserve it and even then it's never serious." he said showing his knife. "yea so what of it, he isn't an african croc and even uf he was if you haven't noticed, he hates doing sruff like that. The only time he eats meat is ether fish rabbits, lizerds, or humans. Dad was a human but he also wasn't due to a long story that i rather not wast on your short minded ears. besides the only member of haven he probably wont mid eating is you if you keep up your nonsense. And I'm sure Sybil will be more then happy to let him do so."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#528 Posted: 06:41:22 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was aware of Crocux's hatred for him, but he didn't believe the Sybil part.
"Hah! Tough luck for you. Sybil has tolerated me for years, and she will always do. If that croc wants to hurt me, he'll have to go through Sybil first." Yodel said, actually using Sybil's name to his favor. But then he realized how long he has linger in that cave with that conversation, and he didn't want to risk Crocux coming back, so he went straight to the point.

"But enough of this nonsense now. I still stand my case. If you don't tell Crocux what I told you to tell him earlier, the bet will be off, but if you do, then we have ourselves a deal. If I win, you will tell your crocodile friend to respect me and apologize to me personally for insulting me weeks ago." Yodel said, referring to the lecture Crocux gave him after his thieving was discovered. Yodel took it as an insult.
"If you win, well, I will leave all this matter alone. Oh, and most importantly, you can't say anything about this bet. And you will deny my involvement in anything! So... what do you say?" Yodel commented, finally putting his conditions, though he believed Jack to be a coward and was going to decline the gamble.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:43:33 24/08/2016 by Felines
#529 Posted: 07:20:42 24/08/2016
Jack says "sorry but no can do. Crocux can smell bull **** from a mile away. He'll know it's all a ploy and know it was you right off the bat. Pluse it isn't a good enough deal so that would mean raising the stakes at your end. Meaning you would have to let me clip your wings. And if by some merical you won and he didn't figure it out not only will i do that but i'll give you the wood scupture of you i was making when you got here. But even then Crocy would know right off the bat without me saying a word. The veriables are in my favor and you don't stand a chance at winning. Do you reallywanna go through with it?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#530 Posted: 07:30:00 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wing clipping huh? So that I could be land bound and be easy prey for your crocodile friend. Quite an unfair deal. I only asked for an apology and some respect. But you, you ask for lack of freedom. Fowl play must run in your oddball family." Yodel said, when he noticed the sculpture.
"And I see what you did there. You claim you are giving that to me, but that wasn't your original plan, was it? Even if you had agree on my terms, you wouldn't have said anything, but you would have given him a clue through that thing. Talk about a cheater." Yodel then said, having enough of that conversation. Now there was no doubt in his mind that Jack wanted to play dirty.
"Of course, you think Crocux would blame me for the suggestion, but I was ready for that. Being my fault or not, I get blamed for everything that goes on here. It doesn't matter though. If you're too much of a coward to face that crocodile and play fair, then I have no business here. I'm done being in this moldy dump." Yodel said, turning around to leave the cave he was now starting to despise.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:32:43 24/08/2016 by Felines
#531 Posted: 07:40:33 24/08/2016
Jack said "i said i would clip your wings if i win. If i lose i give you the sculpture. And by the way i make suptures all thetime. But since your so scared of me seeing as i am playing fair i will be honest with you and say i was originally planning on giving you the sulpture to begin with so that way maybe you would quit being so bitter. I mean seriously you do this **** to yourself when you could be happy but you do it anyways like you want to be miserable. I mean i know it's bad for ones health to be bitter all the time. In your case you should by all rights have died because of it. If you weren't always trying to cause trouble then maybe everyone would quit blaming you. Just a thought. Ether way i win you drop it all and get your wings clipped if you win crocy apologizes to you and you get a sculpture of yourself as a trophy. Deal?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#532 Posted: 07:53:32 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel believed those terms were unfair, but he was almost one hundred percent sure that Crocux's temper was going to get the better of him one way or another, so the bet was worth a shot.
"Fine! But your terms are really unfair! And if I win, keep the stupid sculpture to yourself. Why would I want it anyway? Just the respect and apology is all I need!" Yodel said, sealing the deal. Besides, if Jack did clipped his wings, it was only a matter of time before they grew back, though he knew he was going to be quarantined in the meantime and he knew it was going to hate it.
"I'm leaving now! And bury that thing for crying out loud! If Crocux sees it, he will know I was here, and that isn't part of the deal!" Yodel demanded, referring to the sculpture.
---
#533 Posted: 08:00:22 24/08/2016
Jack shruggs "fine i guess you want me to bury the other three then too?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#534 Posted: 08:29:23 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Three!?!" Yodel asked, practically yelling.
"What, were you building an altar or something? You think some materialistic, handmade trinkets are enough for me to feel happy, especially after your unfair condition?" Yodel said, believing Jack was trying too hard to get on his good side.
"Well forget it! I'm not that kind of warbler! I'm leaving for real this time! I've been stalled quite enough." he finally said, walking towards the exit and lifting off at last. He was even starting to believe that all that false flattery has been just a trick to give Crocux some time to arrive so that he could be caught in the act. But he didn't see him anywhere, so he was quite pleased about it.

It was still raining, but not with the force of before. Jack and Yodel's conversation took almost an entire hour, enough for the rain clouds to move a little. Sybil was still asleep, but she was moving around, indicating that she was ready to wake up soon. Asides from the near commotion that took place at Crocux's home, the Haven had been calmed the entire time.
---
#535 Posted: 08:34:58 24/08/2016
Jack srugged and said to himself out loud "no making sculptures is just a hobby." when in truth Jack had multipul sculptures of many of his friends and family even one of Terrence's father.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#536 Posted: 10:30:29 24/08/2016
Ooc: shade are you going to reply?
---
SC
#537 Posted: 14:21:04 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jack srugged and said to himself out loud "no making sculptures is just a hobby." when in truth Jack had multipul sculptures of many of his friends and family even one of Terrence's father.

"Whatever." Yodel replied with a scoff, flying and disappearing in the distance, avoiding the raindrops. He knew what a dangerous deal he has gotten himself into, but right now, he started to believe tht Jack wasn't going to play fair, so he firmly thought he won't need to keep the deal.

Back at Sybil's tree, she was starting to wake up, unaware of ansolutely everything. It was a pleasant nap that one, but it was now time to ake advantage of the day as much as possible, even if it was still raining. It was still mid afternoon, and she promised Rose that she was going to visit her later than that and if it stopped raining, but she didn't know whether to go from now or visit Crocux to invite him to try the fish of her creek...
---
#538 Posted: 16:32:30 24/08/2016
Ooc: just trying to think of a way to reply SC.

After Yodel left Jack resumed carving.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#539 Posted: 16:40:25 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well just remember to quote when replying. In the meantime, let me give Spyroconvexity some more participation.

After a while on what to decide, Sybil headed to Sayan's den, thinking that Rose finally had the perfect activity for them. She had spend a lot of time with Crocux anyway (not to mention that with the orca game cancelled, he could take their place), so Sybil decided it was best to spend some time with her successor. Rose had finally reached adulthood and probably rather spend her time with Sayan, but that didn't stop Sybil from wanting to be with her, even if it was just an activity and not exactly a game.

When Sybil reached the den, she didn't see anybody, so she imagined the couple must have been inside.
"Hey Rose! Are you in?" she called, not wanting to enter with her muddy paws. It was still raining, but it was a much more lighter downpour and the foliage provided great shelter.
---
#540 Posted: 18:12:08 24/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity

afterwords the two fell asleep,
with it being Shi's first time
, so having used up alot of energy. they both enjoyed themselves and who know maybe they'll do it again sometime.

ooc: now I tried being descret about it since that paticuler subject is rather touchy but after this I will most defenetly avoid it. now I made my reply so lets see what happens next
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:18 24/08/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#541 Posted: 18:54:28 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You know, replies like that aren't that important Spyroconvexity. Was that the one you were waiting for? What happens next can simply be assumed.

In the meantime, Yodel went to Sybil's tree to see if she was there, but much to his disappointment, she wasn't there. He knew Sybil has gotten much smarter and use to his antics, so he knew he had to find another way to convince her Crocux wasn't all that he seemed to be. He needed to know what Sybil to spite Crocux that time in order to repeat the process, prove his point and win the bet. Yodel didn't care if he was endangering Sybil's life pulling a stunt like that. All he cared about was proving his point. The deal was for Yodel to have an apology from Crocux if he won, but his real intentions were must more sinister than that. Not wanting anyone to see him near Sybil's home, he headed towards his own home at the kea's tree, planning his strategy...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:31 24/08/2016 by Felines
#542 Posted: 21:05:37 24/08/2016
Quote: Felines
OOC: Well just remember to quote when replying. In the meantime, let me give Spyroconvexity some more participation.

After a while on what to decide, Sybil headed to Sayan's den, thinking that Rose finally had the perfect activity for them. She had spend a lot of time with Crocux anyway (not to mention that with the orca game cancelled, he could take their place), so Sybil decided it was best to spend some time with her successor. Rose had finally reached adulthood and probably rather spend her time with Sayan, but that didn't stop Sybil from wanting to be with her, even if it was just an activity and not exactly a game.

When Sybil reached the den, she didn't see anybody, so she imagined the couple must have been inside.
"Hey Rose! Are you in?" she called, not wanting to enter with her muddy paws. It was still raining, but it was a much more lighter downpour and the foliage provided great shelter.

"Hey Sybil! Come on in. Just wipe your paws." Rose said

Quote: ShadeTheDragon

afterwords the two fell asleep,
with it being Shi's first time
, so having used up alot of energy. they both enjoyed themselves and who know maybe they'll do it again sometime.

ooc: now I tried being descret about it since that paticuler subject is rather touchy but after this I will most defenetly avoid it. now I made my reply so lets see what happens next

Sozen soon woke up. He smiled and gentle nudged her.
---
SC
#543 Posted: 21:15:45 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines

"Hey Sybil! Come on in. Just wipe your paws." Rose said.

Sybil cleaned her paws in a rock nearby and entered. It has been so long since she went inside that it looked very different.
"Hey Rose. Quite a weather we're having. But I like it this way. I hope it doesn't ruin your plans." Sybil said kindly, looking forward to do something with Rose... and Sayan if he wanted to participate as well.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#544 Posted: 21:33:30 24/08/2016
"Hey Sybil!,"Sayan said greeting the Civet.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#545 Posted: 21:43:51 24/08/2016
"No no you didn't. We were just resting." Rose said.
---
SC
#546 Posted: 21:47:33 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well if you think of anything, let me know. Too bad there isn't much to do with a weather like this." Sybil said, looking outside and seeing that the downpour won't end anytime soon.
---
#547 Posted: 21:53:05 24/08/2016
"I know. This weather sucks. But at least the drought is ending." Rose said. "But I've been hearing rumors of an unknown animal here."
---
SC
#548 Posted: 22:01:11 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh... That." Sybil said unenthusiastically, having believed that subject was over with.
"Yeah, they were some very heavy rumors about that, but nothing has come out of it. I did order the warblers move near the kea's tree just in case, and nothing has happened. I suppose it had to do with the paranoia of the drought. If there had been such animal, somebody would have been bound to see it, especially one of the hundreds of warbler eyes." Sybil explained, firmly believing that no such animal could conceal itself for so long, not to mention that she never kept a record of the warblers residing, so she had no way to know if their numbers had indeed decreased.
---
#549 Posted: 23:05:32 24/08/2016
"But we let our guard down with Shadow. We can't let it happen again if this creature is real." Rose said.
---
SC
#550 Posted: 23:09:01 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood her concern, which is why there was no point in keeping to herself what she did that morning.
"Don't worry Rose. We haven't let our guard down. I'm keeping watch. Crocux is too. And at the moment, Warren is patrolling the forest as well. Since Sholeh doesn't ask many things from him like before, he has a lot of time on his wings. And you know how that vulture loves to be helpful." Sybil explained to ease her concern, at the same time feeling a little sorry for Warren, who has grown too use to the servant life he had before, which is why he was so obsessed in helping out.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me