Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Æther, City in the Sky
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#51 Posted: 08:34:56 17/10/2016
Aokem was still very excited and he explained almost hurriedly. "well you see, im a scholar, and I came to study the horizon bridge. However on my way in I was approached and given a ticket. he made me an offer I could not refuse and here I am, oh gods, the things we will learn the sites we will see, I hope it is as amazing as everyone says it is... ive traveled for nine years just to study the bridge, and here I am on the transport to the very place that can answer any question." Aokem tried to relax and take in the transport, it was comfortable, but not terrible so. it was well lit, and his fellow travelers looked to be all over the place in origin. he looked to the one who sat next to him. "im glad to meet a fellow scholar." he goes to shake his hand.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Wyvern_Archmage Green Sparx Gems: 294
#52 Posted: 09:10:47 17/10/2016 | Topic Creator
A short jolt signals the start of the journey; you see the ground below disappear, shrinking and spinning away in a dizzying fashion. You realize that there are others on the ride, but they seem grey in tone; in fact, everything past where the furthest seat (of one of the party members) sits is also grey.
You feel sick for a moment, but it passes; after it passes, in fact, you feel invigorated once again. The people around you seem more interesting and lively than before, possibly sparking a conversation in someone who would otherwise remain silent (you know who you are.)
---
Take my love, take my land; take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care; I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#53 Posted: 12:30:29 17/10/2016
OOC: I think I will wait for the others aboard the hype train to post before I continue(since only three of us have posted since we boarded)
---
Well that just happened...
redpillremix Green Sparx Gems: 309
#54 Posted: 23:51:35 24/10/2016
OOC: sorry been busy with school lately but Moe I am back.
Argus stands at the back of the train, taking disinterest in the people around him. Suddenly the lights change and everyone around feels more welcoming. He is about to ask the one nearest to him what brought him to this journey when it hits him. A hissing noise in his ear, the hissing noise grows louder. The sound makes him cover his hands over his ears. The sound peaks and he collapses to the ground. A voice in his head booms, "Darkness falls on the most unlikely of creatures. What makes you think u will escape such a fate!?"
---
The path of a hero is in power of one's own choices.
#55 Posted: 22:08:31 27/10/2016
Robin tilts her head to the side, sitting up enough to turn about in her seat. Her sword slows her movement as she works her way to a 180, "You traveled for nine years to study something that does not move?" Her question seemed rather off-putting and negative in structure, but she did not mean it to be so, "Did you learn anything about it before now?" She then notices the other man in the back of this car collapse, "Is he alright?" She points out with a rather bland yet curious expression.
---
#56 Posted: 17:26:41 28/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I can't keep up the enthusiasm required to run a game that isn't interesting enough to get even a post a day.

I'm sorry to those of you who still wanted to play, but checking back here everyday to not see any interest is honestly just kind of depressing.

Good luck on finding another game. Again, sorry.
---
#57 Posted: 22:03:50 28/10/2016
Quote: Wyvern_Archmage
I can't keep up the enthusiasm required to run a game that isn't interesting enough to get even a post a day.

I'm sorry to those of you who still wanted to play, but checking back here everyday to not see any interest is honestly just kind of depressing.

Good luck on finding another game. Again, sorry.

Not everyone has time to post everyday. I'm speaking from experience. I was offline for months due to school and work. If you feel people aren't interested, ask them directly via PM or guestbook post, you can't just assume they are no longer interested. Please understand the world cannot stop dafoing what it do just for a role play based around D&D rules(play style).
---
#58 Posted: 16:30:54 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
You are the one assuming this is not already the case. Aside from you, I know everyone involved here IRL and have talked to them.
---
#59 Posted: 22:44:20 29/10/2016
Well, cant say I didn't try
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#60 Posted: 04:53:46 07/11/2016
Your seriously ending the game dude? I finally get the time where im modivated and not depressed, just to find this?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me