Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Sunrise Sanctuary OPEN animal Roleplay
Page 1 of 1
Sunrise Sanctuary OPEN animal Roleplay
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 04:54:50 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
You for whatever reason, be it your species endangered, you were badly injured or you were brought here by a human have been apart of this lovely zoo like sanctuary called the Sunrise Sanctuary. some of you know each other, though during earlier hours most of you stick to your habitat adapted areas at night most of you find your way out and spend time with the other animals. It has always been peaceful here, you have always been treated well and taken care of, you very much enjoy it here, it has become home. Though news has been heard through other animals from listening to the humans. A meeting tonight has been called by Lee the old tortoise who has been here the longest out of anyone.

Character Sheet
Name:
Species: (be reasonable please)
Friends: (this will be fore when we have more characters but please pick one or two from other people)
Age: (try to be accurate to your species and not too old or too young)
Back Story: (maybe like how you arrived and such)

Rules:
No Godmodding
I am the GM i can reject things if i like
No controlling other characters
Let people respond to things
Keep it PG please
Have fun dont be rude
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:03:37 31/07/2016 by Somnium
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 05:00:11 31/07/2016
Name: Silver
Species: Lynx
Age: I'll just go with young adult, since I'm not good at ages for other species.
Back Story: She was near death after being hit by a car. She was rescued, and has been living in the sanctuary ever since. Rarely left her enclosure, due to preferring being alone to being with others.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#3 Posted: 06:34:41 31/07/2016
Name: Chungii
Species: Giant Panda
Friends: Burma, Mel
Back Story: Chungii was always and adventerous spirit and has always gone were other animals told him he shouldn't go. He would walk into human settlements and play with the children there. He was always welcomed there. He was kind and gentle. And he especially loved it when they fed him what they called sushi. But one day he went to play with the children and instead was put to sleep. He woke up hours later in an animal shelter of sorts. It was here that hew met Mel and Burma... out of many others. Mel was a delusional, feisty, immature, and lazy Koala that the humans could never get close to without feeling "his wrath". But Chungii was persistant and kept bothering the wounded animal until one day Mel just climbed onto the giant pandas back. They have been friends ever since and reside with each other in the same habitat along with Burma.

Name: Burma
Species: Red Panda
Friends: Chungii, Mel
Backstory: Burma was born in captivity. His mother died in labor and his father escaped the shelter and hasn't been back since. The newly born red panda never wanted to eat, and no matter how much the humans tried to get him to eat he wouldn't. They were about to give up when the newly brought giant panda escaped his enclosure and somehow managed to get into the red panda habitat. The same one where Burma was being "nursed". It was a miracle of sorts, as the giant panda was able to feed and nurse the red panda back to health. Burma hasn't left his side since. In fact because he is usually the one keeping the big softy out of trouble... Sometimes.

Name: "Mel" Melbourne
Species: Koala
Friends: Chungii, Burma
Backstory: Mel was a feisty little animal who found his way into some poor sods yard and refused to leave. He eventually was put to sleep and taken to an animal shelter were he has been since. The humans have tried on several occasions to separate him from the red panda and the giant panda. It either ends with him clawing something off, returning to the pandas, or being so feisty he is just left there with them. When Chungii met him, he was a very angry little Koala. But over time he grew to like Chungii and Burma, and has just lived with them in the same enclosure since.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#4 Posted: 09:42:34 31/07/2016
OOC: Could I use a cheetah?
#5 Posted: 15:55:24 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes you can also Fury and Zartose your characters are accepted
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:52 01/08/2016 by Somnium
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#6 Posted: 12:30:22 02/08/2016
Name: Nora
Species: Cheetah
Friends: Silver
Backstory: Nora got injured as her habitat was being destroyed. She and the other cheetahs that lived in her area were rescued and taken to the sanctuary.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#7 Posted: 21:41:24 07/08/2016
Name: Mangana
Species: Thylacine
Friends: To be determined
Back Story: Originally thought to have gone extinct in 1936, a few living specimens of Thylacinus cynocephalus were discovered in Tasmania, and Mangana was the result of captive breeding on the Sanctuary to try and boost the thylacine's numbers back to a healthy level. While grateful for his care, he has a bit of a grudge towards humans for making his species "extinct" in the first place.

[Is this cheating? Here's another one if this doesn't cut it:]

Name: Snort
Species: Black rhinoceros
Friends: To be determined
Back Story: Snort was rescued from a smuggling ring when he was just a calf. Simple minded and a little gruff, he makes a loyal companion.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#8 Posted: 03:49:33 26/08/2016
Name: Rainbow
Species: Keel Bill Toucan
Friends: Rainbow is really friends with everyone at the zoo
Back Story: Rainbow was born at a toucan hatchery (like Emerald Forest real bird hatchery) but the hatchery was about to close down and the Sunrise Sanctuary wanted to save one bird.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:51:36 26/08/2016 by Alydol
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 14:59:34 26/08/2016
Name: Sorlett
Species: Raccoon
Friends: Ispar
Back Story: Sorlett was always very bold, and ventured into places she shouldn't be. On one day, she was foraging for food when she fell into the Sunrise Sanctuary and landed in front of Ispar. However, the tiger mistook her for one of her cubs and took care of her until the handlers at Sunrise Sanctuary took her to a veterinarian to heal her injuries from falling. Sorlett was never really the same after that, and her boasting outweighed her abilities.

Name: Ispar
Species: Tiger
Friends: Sorlett, Silver (if that's fine with Eevee)
Back Story: Ispar was one of the first cubs born in Sunrise Sanctuary. Her life was regular for a member of the sanctuary, until Sorlett fell into her den. Ispar mistook her for a tiger cub and took care of her.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#10 Posted: 05:01:48 31/08/2016
Name:Joe
Species: Koala
Friends: Mel Burma and Chungi
Back Story: After being shot by poachers in Australia, and being nursed back, he was too hurt to survive in the wild. so he was transfered to the sanctuary. he is very sarcastic, and stubborn. if there is a joke to be made, believe that he will always be the one to make the worst of them. He has made a good connection with Mel, Burma and Chungi, he finds Chungis strange innocense to be charming, and Mel to be hilarious Burma? Burmas the best of both worlds. and he always give the best reactions when Joe teases him.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#11 Posted: 20:16:04 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(all characters are accepted! I will start soon...hopefully lol)
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me