Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Luminous' Grand and Absolutely Fantastic Television Show
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Luminous' Grand and Absolutely Fantastic Television Show
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#101 Posted: 20:22:50 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: GaiaMemories
Baster Tron: Yes sir.

smilie Please, just call me Luminous. So, the latest trending hat in Skylands appears to be the Pirate hat.

*Green screen shows a picture of the pirate hat.*

smilie Have you been wearing this hat recently, Blaster-Tron? What do you think about it trending recently?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#102 Posted: 20:31:22 01/08/2016
Blaster Tron: Yes sir, Luminous.

I am not programed to understand this thing known as style, but my curiosity sensors find it intriguing that so many non-pirates find joy from this hat. And the only hat I have worn is the Future Hat, my creator found it quite amusing.
---
Hahahahaha
#103 Posted: 23:35:55 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator

I am not programed to understand this thing known as style, but my curiosity sensors find it intriguing that so many non-pirates find joy from this hat. And the only hat I have worn is the Future Hat, my creator found it quite amusing.

smilie Ah! The future hat!

*The green screen behind us shows a picture of the Future hat.*

smilie What do you think about this one, then?
---
#104 Posted: 23:46:40 01/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Blaster Tron: My memory circuits remember it giving me the closest thing I have to a feeling of joy and mimicking laughter and howling with my creator. I find it highly aesthetically pleasing and remember it fondly. It was lost when I was defeated unfortunately.

I can also say that in the next thousand years trinket know as a "Viral Core" will be very popular.
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:22 01/08/2016 by GaiaMemories
#105 Posted: 23:52:45 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator

Blaster Tron: My memory circuits remember it giving me the closest thing I have to a feeling of joy and mimicking laughter and howling with my creator. I find it highly aesthetically pleasing and remember it fondly. It was lost when I was defeated unfortunately.

I can also say that in the next thousand years trinket know as a "Viral Core" will be very popular.

smilie Huh! I'll look forward to seeing what that trinket looks like! The most popular trinket at the moment is the Spyro badge. Any thoughts on that?
---
#106 Posted: 00:11:34 02/08/2016

smilie Huh! I'll look forward to seeing what that trinket looks like! The most popular trinket at the moment is the Spyro badge. Any thoughts on that?

Blaster Tron: I find it highly unusual that this Skylander gets his own trinket whereas many others go completely unnoticed. But I do find the purple to be aesthetically pleasing and accented well by the gold.

And some fashion advice: if you are trying to wear the latest fashions, make sure you don't live in a world where an undead werewolf is your supreme ruler.
---
Hahahahaha
#107 Posted: 00:16:59 02/08/2016 | Topic Creator

Blaster Tron: I find it highly unusual that this Skylander gets his own trinket whereas many others go completely unnoticed. But I do find the purple to be aesthetically pleasing and accented well by the gold.

And some fashion advice: if you are trying to wear the latest fashions, make sure you don't live in a world where an undead werewolf is your supreme ruler.

smilie Well, thank you! That will be notified! So, do you think there are any hats or trinkets that are soon to be trending in Skylands?
---
#108 Posted: 01:58:58 02/08/2016

smilie Well, thank you! That will be notified! So, do you think there are any hats or trinkets that are soon to be trending in Skylands?

Blaster Tron: Due to my knowledge of the future, I can say for certain that from September 11th to October 31st the following year the Rainbow Hat will be trending especially among the power hungry due to it's immense strength. The being known as Kaos will try to replicate it's power into shirts, pants and other objects of clothing using a substance called "Mind Magic" for his army. He will ultimately fail.
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:01:00 02/08/2016 by GaiaMemories
#109 Posted: 15:00:42 02/08/2016 | Topic Creator

Blaster Tron: Due to my knowledge of the future, I can say for certain that from September 11th to October 31st the following year the Rainbow Hat will be trending especially among the power hungry due to it's immense strength. The being known as Kaos will try to replicate it's power into shirts, pants and other objects of clothing using a substance called "Mind Magic" for his army. He will ultimately fail.

smilie Well that's good to hear! I you might be a Sensei too, right? Good luck with that! Thank you for coming to my show!
---
#110 Posted: 18:25:14 02/08/2016

smilie Well that's good to hear! I you might be a Sensei too, right? Good luck with that! Thank you for coming to my show!

Blaster Tron: That is correct, I am under consideration for being a Sensei of the Light element. My competition is Luminous and Eye Five. For an unknown reason I do not know the outcome, hmm strange.

It has been intriguing talking with you Luminous, and I give thanks again for inviting me. I also wish you the abstract concept that is known as luck on becoming a Sensei. Goodbye.

And Goodbye obsessed Luminous fan, you will get his autograph. Trust me, I am from the future.
---
Hahahahaha
#111 Posted: 19:34:23 02/08/2016 | Topic Creator

Blaster Tron: That is correct, I am under consideration for being a Sensei of the Light element. My competition is Luminous and Eye Five. For an unknown reason I do not know the outcome, hmm strange.

It has been intriguing talking with you Luminous, and I give thanks again for inviting me. I also wish you the abstract concept that is known as luck on becoming a Sensei. Goodbye.

And Goodbye obsessed Luminous fan, you will get his autograph. Trust me, I am from the future.

smilie You never know, you could be a Magic character with your purple armor! We could see each other on the battlefield one day, maybe both Sensei! It's been great talking to you! Goodbye now!
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#112 Posted: 18:04:48 03/08/2016
100 random boys and girls in the crowd: DAMN DANIEL!!!!
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#113 Posted: 17:23:10 05/08/2016
Random Idiot: I wan't your autograph too!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#114 Posted: 17:33:18 05/08/2016
Random Girl: Luminous is sexy!
---
#115 Posted: 17:58:11 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
*Crowd claps as Blaster-Tron leaves.

smilie Okay! Now we've reached the Game Show! Are you ready?

*Luminous makes the chairs and table vanish. The curtains behind him then open, but it's not a kitchen anymore. Now it looks like this: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix...699_634x342.jpg*

*Luminous floats over to the chair and takes a seat.*

Luminous: Welcome to Who Wants To Get Rich!

*Crowd cheers.*

Luminous: Welcoming our guest to the show: Hex!

(OOC: DreamTeam, that's you.)
---
#116 Posted: 18:47:46 05/08/2016
Random Idiot: Go hex!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#117 Posted: 18:56:48 05/08/2016
Katira: Go Hex mah hitta!
---
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#118 Posted: 19:42:12 05/08/2016
smilie *in the audience* You can win, sweetheart.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
#119 Posted: 19:50:52 05/08/2016
Carolie: Hex, you suck!
---
#120 Posted: 20:04:14 05/08/2016
Random Idiot: Boo Luminous!
---
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#121 Posted: 23:16:07 05/08/2016
smilie Thanks! *looks at Carolie* *giant skeleton hand crushes her*
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#122 Posted: 23:16:59 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Okay, Hex! Why don't you take a seat?
---
#123 Posted: 23:21:56 05/08/2016
smilie *sits* So what are we doing today? *looks at carolie* You better not talk!
---
#124 Posted: 23:31:01 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Well, to play Who Wants To Get Rich, I will ask you trivia questions on varying subjects. For each question answered correctly, you will get 1000 gold. There are ten questions. After each question, you can decide whether to stop and keep your current winnings, or proceed to the next question to win more. If you get all questions right, you will win 10,000 gold! If you answer one wrong after the first one, however, you will instantly lose all your winnings and the game will be over. Do you understand?
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#125 Posted: 23:33:09 05/08/2016
Random fan: You can do this Hex!!!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#126 Posted: 23:36:52 05/08/2016
smilie I Understand! *looks at camera* Lets Play!
---
#127 Posted: 23:40:20 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Okay, here's your first question: What Battle Class can Grave Clobber NOT be in as the Water Sensei? The options are:
A. Knight
B. Brawler
C. Bazooker
D. None Of These
---
#128 Posted: 23:44:08 05/08/2016
smilie Well... We are starting easy? Well since King Pen is already a water brawler he cant be a water brawler!
---
#129 Posted: 23:47:33 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: DreamTeam
smilie Well... We are starting easy? Well since King Pen is already a water brawler he cant be a water brawler!

Congratulations! You have won 1,000 gold! Now, would you like to keep this gold and leave now, or try to earn more by doing another question?
---
#130 Posted: 23:48:03 05/08/2016
Dashaea: You go girl!
Taemar: Luminous is ugly!
Ashi: Luminous show us your beach bod!
---
#131 Posted: 23:48:57 05/08/2016
Random fan: CONTINUE!!!
---
#132 Posted: 23:49:17 05/08/2016
smilie Lets keep going!!!
---
#133 Posted: 23:52:08 05/08/2016
Ashley: Hex is awesome!
Violetta: Gangsta pride!
---
#134 Posted: 23:53:55 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Okay! Your next question is: In all the Arena Battles in Skylanders: Trap Team, which one did not include a trappable villain as a boss? The options are:
A. The one in The Secret Sewers Of Supreme Stink
B. The one in The Golden Desert
C. The one in Phoenix Psanctuary
D. The one in Monster Marsh
---
#135 Posted: 23:55:39 05/08/2016
smilie I know this! Um... Monster Marsh!!!

Before you ask.. LETS KEEP GOING!
---
#136 Posted: 23:56:24 05/08/2016
A big group of fans of Hex cheer, they are all dressed like her.
---
#137 Posted: 23:56:39 05/08/2016
Ashi: Luminous, take your shirt off
---
#138 Posted: 23:58:14 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Congratulations! You now have 2,000 gold! Your next question is: In Skylanders: Trap Team, what do I say from my Trap when the Skylander is near Mags?
A. I apologize for impersonating her
B. I say she's pretty
C. I say her country accent is very annoying
D. I say nothing
---
#139 Posted: 00:01:45 06/08/2016
Vivian: You can do it!
---
#140 Posted: 00:02:47 06/08/2016
smilie you say these words "I hope there's no hard feelings with Mags after I... impersonated her."

( I was just playing Trap Team with Lumi xD)
---
#141 Posted: 00:03:58 06/08/2016
Quote: DreamTeam
smilie you say these words "I hope there's no hard feelings with Mags after I... impersonated her."

( I was just playing Trap Team with Lumi xD)

LOL!!
---
#142 Posted: 00:07:04 06/08/2016
Falco: Good job Hex!
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#143 Posted: 00:11:20 06/08/2016
Random Fan: WOOOSDFKLSGJSEOGLJSLIADLFSDFLJDSSLJAFS YYAYAYAYYyy oH my GHOOODODODDDD!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#144 Posted: 00:15:21 06/08/2016
smilie Hex, me and Falco are rooting for ya
---
#145 Posted: 00:17:57 06/08/2016
*from somewhere in audience* Blaster Tron: The answer to said questions are incredibly simple I shall answ-

*random audience member*: SHUT UP BLASTER TRON!
---
Hahahahaha
#146 Posted: 00:20:16 06/08/2016
Falco: Personally, I prefer the air
---
#147 Posted: 01:29:30 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
smilie Falco? What's he doing here? Oh well, congratulations on earning 3000 gold. Assuming you want to go on to the next question Hex, here it is: In the first Skylanders trailer for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, what did Kaos say before pressing the button and causing the large explosion? The options are:
A. And now I shall end you fools!
B. And now, idiots...I shall destroy you!
C. And now, Skylanders...I shall defeat you!
D. None Of These
---
#148 Posted: 01:32:40 06/08/2016
Random fan: OOOOO! OOOO! I know this! Its-

*gets bitten by a chompy*

AHHHHH!!!

Chompy Mage: You're not a chompy and you like to give away answers, so I don't like you!
---
#149 Posted: 01:33:48 06/08/2016
Falco: Go Hex Go!
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#150 Posted: 01:35:36 06/08/2016
Someone floating above the crowd with a bowl of popcorn: This is interesting.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me