Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Worlds collide (A crossover RP) [CLOSED]
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#1 Posted: 02:19:17 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
One year ago..... Many heroes were pulled from their worlds by a man named DIO. In the end DIO was defeated and the heroes returned to their homes...... but it wasn't over. Yes DIO is gone but the link between worlds remained. This is the story branching from another..... It all began on a small island...

You can treat this as a casual RP or you can take it seriously, I don't really care.
2 characters per user
No characters from "The Cage Vol. 1, 2, and 3"
Keep it PG-13

Name:
Original world:
Appearance: (you can use a picture for this)
Bio:
And anything else that needs to be mentioned

Name: Sora
Original world: Kingdom Hearts (Destiny Islands)
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocooki...=20130531022725
Bio: Sora is a young boy who had his home destroyed. He journeyed many worlds to find his friends and seal the keyholes. He found his friends but after the battle with Ansem he was separated from them again. One year later he woke up in a strange mansion. He learned of Organization XIII, a group of Nobodies with the goal of using hearts to create Kingdom Hearts so they could gain their own. Sora defeated Org. XIII and their leader Xemnas. He was reunited with his friends finally.... but his adventures are far from over.
Keyblade: Kingdom Key
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 03:07:25 30/07/2016 by abstractsardine
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 03:08:35 30/07/2016
AGH now I'm gonna have to use NEW characters. That's gonna be annoying. Oh well. I guess I shouldn't have brought in Dark Pit and Phosphora. My mistake.

Name: Anna
Original world: Ylisse (technically also Plegia, and Valm, and other places)
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Bio: Is a merchant from Ylisse. Just sells stuff, and is very money-driven. Is a different Anna than the one from the cage.

I'm going to make a second sheet for if she's not allowed. And also cuz I want it.

Name: Jodie & Aiden (pronounced eye-den)
Age: Uhhh... how old were they by the end of that game? I don't even know.
Original world: An alternate earth (Beyond: Two Souls)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Bio: Jodie was raised by a couple who weren't her real parents. She was soon moved away from them and into another building, where they did experiments on her due to Aiden being linked to her. They put her in a houselike environment and monitored her using security cameras and a one-way mirror. The events of Beyond: Two Souls happen, in a nutshell she joins the CIA, quits the CIA, lives with a bunch of hobos for a while, goes back to the people who did experiments on her, has to save the world from their stupidity, joins the CIA again, quits the CIA again, saves the world again, and then because humans are stupid saves the world again. Aiden is the entity linked to her, and has been with her since she was born. He cannot be seen by anyone, not even Jodie.

I can't have Jodie without Aiden, and vice versa. So if you say no to everyone, darn.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#3 Posted: 03:12:55 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well there's like a million Annas so she's ok. As for Jodie I'll make an exception.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#4 Posted: 03:15:10 30/07/2016
Does that mean Jodie's accepted or am I interpreting this wrong? I confuse myself sometimes, with how much I overthink things.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#5 Posted: 03:17:53 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah she is.
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#6 Posted: 03:28:34 30/07/2016
Name: Max
Original world: An alternative earth (Life is Strange)
Bio: All throughout her life, Max had a best friend named Chloe. When Max and Chloe were 11, Chloe's father died, and Max's family moved away. When Max turns 18, she moves back to Arcadia Bay (Where she and Chloe grew up) to go to photography school. One day, Max takes a picture of a blue butterfly, causing her to get the power to turn back time. Using this power, she saves some girl from getting shot and dying. After school that day, a truck pulls up in front of her and the driver tells her to get in. When she gets in the car, she notices that the girl who she had saved earlier was driving. She finally learns that this girl is Chloe. After a lot of fun-and-games with her power, Max learns that becoming a time master came with a price-all of Arcadia Bay was going to get destroyed by a tornado. Max gets kidnapped by her photography teacher, tied up in his basement, Chloe's step-dad saves her, Max then runs out into the tornado to find Warren, who has the original photo she took of the butterfly. She uses the photo to go back to right before she took the picture, and doesn't take the picture, getting Chloe killed and saving Arcadia Bay.
Extra: Max no longer has her power.
---
I'll go home now.
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#7 Posted: 08:37:57 30/07/2016
I can't believe I missed the end of the cage

Name: Morto
Original world: decayed world
Appearance: black hair, grey eyes, moody expression, black hoodie, jeans
Bio: (later on in the decay RP) a mysterious meteorite struck Mortos village spreading a force called 'the decay' to spread throughout the world. The decay affected Mortos atomic structure, causing him to be able to fase through walls
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:54:19 30/07/2016 by Shagaru Magala
#8 Posted: 08:41:10 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Characters from the cage aren't allowed.....
#9 Posted: 08:42:24 30/07/2016
Ooc: can I at least have peristeri, he would work really well. Also I have no idea who else I would use
---
smilie
#10 Posted: 08:45:12 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It doesn't have to be a video game character or an oc. You could pick someone from a tv show, movie, cartoon, or anime.
#11 Posted: 08:46:41 30/07/2016
Ooc: ill have morto then... smilie
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:48:45 30/07/2016 by Shagaru Magala
#12 Posted: 08:48:39 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh an oc, got it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:55:54 30/07/2016 by abstractsardine
#13 Posted: 08:57:22 30/07/2016
Ooc: I'll create a different RP for peristeri in a bit
---
smilie
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#14 Posted: 11:19:40 30/07/2016
Name: Ballora
Original world: Five Nights At Freddy's (The Sister Location)
Bio: Ballora is a animatronic from the Sister Location who's possessed by a ghost of a child who was killed by a different Purple Guy.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#15 Posted: 23:40:45 30/07/2016
Name: Plague Knight
Original World: The Valley
Bio: Sometimes, the bomb is mightier than the sword. Deep in the recesses of his alchemical lab, Plague Knight perfects concoctions both poisonous and explosive. Toxin, disease, and death are his playgrounds. Even his comrades give Plague Knight a wide berth, because he spreads more than just the common cold. With an array of mysterious and magical bottles at his side, Plague Knight could be considered the black sheep of The Order of No Quarter.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#16 Posted: 03:35:58 02/08/2016
OOC: Is my character accepted yet?
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me