Forum

Poll

Favourite Upgrade Path: Dr. Krankcase
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Official Headcanon Topic
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#451 Posted: 02:40:54 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Wild Storm is basically Batman. Edgy and works alone. He can kick lots of butt.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#452 Posted: 15:42:30 12/03/2017
despit that both of them are ghouls, chopscotch is less Ravenous then ghost roster, thats becuse ghost roster was trensformd by an evil force to a ghoul so he have less control on his appetite for undead. but sanse chopscotch was born and raised as ghoul she have allot more control on her hunger and only eat an evil spirit occasionally.

despit what everyone thinks, chain reaction is not a robot. he is belong to a race of metal humanoids with graet strangth that is calld talos.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:51:03 13/03/2017 by omer1698
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#453 Posted: 19:21:49 14/03/2017
Headcanon Alert-

Ghost Roaster and Boomer, since they don't really do any missions anymore, are pretty much two college aged guys that just screw around all day.

and, it like, works???????????

i love this headcanon so much like its my favorite

[User Posted Image]
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
SporeVideos3 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#454 Posted: 00:56:36 15/03/2017
Star Strike is Enigma's daughter, her real name is Stella (which means "star" in Italian), and her two best friends are Pop Thorn and Rip Tide.

Chopscotch is a huge fan of Dr. Seuss.

Sunburn's biggest fear is being completely forgotten about, since all the other Spyro's Adventure Skylanders have been brought back in some way, shape, or form.

Pop Fizz and Wolfgang were in band together (just like in Academy), but when the day where Wolfgang "unintentionally discovered the musical note for pain" and failed to marry a princess came, he turned to a life of crime, resulting in the band breaking apart. Pop Fizz felt really bad about what happened but Wolfgang didn't care at all about it. Soon after that, Pop Fizz decided to take up alchemy in solitude, and he was often alone, this eventually caused him to go insane. Many people didn't even wanna be near him because they thought he was crazy and look kinda creepy. So one day, after years of being neglected by the public, Pop Fizz decided to create a potion that would make him more appealing to people, only instead it turned him into a big, ferocious beast, scaring everybody he saw and upsetting him even more. That is, until Master Eon saw him in his beastly appearance and saw not only some true potential in his work, but saw Pop Fizz for who he really is, a hero. Pop Fizz learned a valuable lesson that day that it's not how you look on the outside, but who you are on the inside is all that really matters. So when Master Eon asked him if he would like to protect their world as a Skylander, he accepted the job and the rest just followed sooner.
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie27/31
Ask not what Skylands can do for you, Ask what you can do for Skylands!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:15:16 15/03/2017 by SporeVideos3
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#455 Posted: 19:20:42 16/03/2017
the skylanders have a code of honer that all skylanders must obey, heres the three main sections of the code:

1. (most importent) a skylander never give up, the skylanders are not just here as heroes but they are allso a symbol of hope. the skylanders must stanstand tall agienst evil, becuse if the skylanders will lose hope then everything will be truly doomed.

2. a skylander never fight alone. if you cant trust and work togather with your team then you will fall hard agienst evil.

3. a skylander never underestimate his/her opponent. even if the villain looks weak you should never assume you can finish him easily.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:25:58 16/03/2017 by omer1698
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#456 Posted: 19:09:37 18/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Flip Wreck and Mysticat are the masters of puns and cracking jokes.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#457 Posted: 19:29:10 19/03/2017
wolfgang have a deep and boiling hatred for today music , he say that its souless and meaninigless noise and that most of the rock songs today dont deserve the title "rock songs". every time someone put a trance or electronic song wolfgang just want to leap on him and tear him apart (but becuse he is a skylander now he is not allow to do it so he just stuck his fingers in his ears and sing "lalalala").

Wild storm hate pranks, in april fool when pop fizz and Trigger happy are praking everyone exapt him bwcuse the last time they pranked wild storm pop fizz head was in an uncomfortable place inside trigger happy body...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:21:11 20/03/2017 by omer1698
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#458 Posted: 15:22:38 20/03/2017
when somebody with a projectile weapon becomes a skylander, eon casts a spell on them that makes their ammo infinite.
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#459 Posted: 17:06:26 21/03/2017
eruptor field a lawsuit agienst activision fro making him look in imagnitors like a whining little *****.

krankase and spy rise complicated relationship becuse of all the times spy rise ruined krankase evil plans.

as we all know pop fizz love to make potions, but he rarley put some thoguts on what he makes. pop fizz just put random ingredients and drink whatever comes out without knowing what he made. many skylanders and academy crow are worrid that one day he will make somthing that will really hurt himself.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:51:14 22/03/2017 by omer1698
Duke Spike Green Sparx Gems: 296
#460 Posted: 19:59:26 22/03/2017
Hoot Loop has the ability to go through alternative universes, he just keeps it as a secret.
---
Quack quack, mother ******!
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#461 Posted: 20:16:58 22/03/2017
Slam Bam killed a guy once.

After a gimmick team's mission is completed, they enter a weird limbo state where they're technically still skylanders, but are allowed to do whatever they want. This allowed Spitfire to go on vacation, and Crusher to isolate himself.

Flarewolf has a tendency to set entire rooms on fire if he isn't paying attention.

Starcast is actually quite shy. He talks rarely.

Pit Boss sometimes shouts out random Harry Potter spells. They don't work.

Air Strike is that drunk uncle at thanksgiving, pretty much.
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
emeraldzoroark Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#462 Posted: 22:47:51 22/03/2017
Pit Boss secretly hates his lisp.

TKC's beak scars came from when you go to the Skyhighlands. One of the ships crashed near him and he got hit by the rocks. He still hates how it isn't symetrical anymore.

Dr. Krancase is a troll, but lost his nose, ears and legs through various experiments. He managed to give himself plastic surgery somehow after losing his nose and ears.
---
"Did I say DNA samples?"
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#463 Posted: 01:22:31 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Wild Storm is a fantastic singer. He is very good at opera and even performs in theaters on his free time.

Double Trouble wears a mask because one of his spells went horribly wrong and because of it he got terrible burns and scars all over his actual face. His mask is magical, so it's lips move as he talks and he can still eat with it on.

Flare Wolf is the biggest Kaiju nerd ever. He's seen all of the Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera movies and more. He knows every Kaiju and their roars by heart. He tries to get Starcast into it, but Starcast doesn't really get it. Still, that doesn't stop Flare Wolf from dragging him to the movie theater every time a new movie comes out.

Spitfire is super protective over Hot Streak. If anyone even breaths near his car he gets angry.

Buckshot watches anime and reads manga. Splat, who's like a younger sister to him, watches and reads it with him. Buckshot used to have a huge crush on her, but then she explained to him that she's not straight and has feelings for Nightfall. Buckshot respects that and has gotten over his feelings for her. Now, they are as close as family.

Ro-Bow is very good at chess. He is very pretentious and considers himself the best at everything he does.

Pit Boss' religion is one that is all about loving life and everyone in it. Thus, the Undead snake is always super friendly and tries to be friends with just about everyone he meets. This is strange, because most of the time Undead skylanders tend to act all edgy and grumpy.

Eruptor hates cooking. Smolderdash tries to get him into it, dragging him into the Academy's kitchen and getting him to experiment with ingredients. However, these sessions always seem to end with fire, an explosion, overcooked food or Eruptor storming out in anger.

When meditating, Ambush can sometimes see glimpses of what the future holds. However, to do this, he always has to really clear his mind and relax.

Boom Bloom is very good at competitive video games, such as Overwatch and Call of Duty. She is very tomboyish. Flare Wolf has the most massive crush on her and thus acts super awkward whenever around her. She's kind of away of it but doesn't really say anything.

Thanks to Portals, the people of Skylands get access to all the movies, TV shows, video games that we do.

The citizens of Skylands actually speak their own language. No one, including the Skylanders, speak any human tongue. When we play the games or watch the show, it's just translated so we can understand what they are saying. This explains why when we look at the books in their world, they're always filled with strange symbols. It's their language.

Academy (the TV show) is just the Skylanders and Kaos reenacting some of their previous adventures. They get paid to act together, even if sometimes Kaos and Spyro try to kill each other on set.

The elemental realms in the MAP are the homes of all the Skylanders of that element. After a day's work, all the Skylanders return back to the realms, where they all live.

Because the Skylanders see the real world in their figure forms, they are able to see holidays and traditions like Christmas, Hanukkah, the World Cup and more. They then bring these traditions back to Skylands. That is why there are Christmas and Easter and Halloween variants - because they also celebrate those holidays in Skylands.

Once, a Xenomorph (the creature from Alien) got into Skylands through a rift created by Kaos. It was pretty bad. A lot of the Skylanders were badly injured when it ran rampant through the Academy. Warnado almost got eaten by the thing. However, they managed to contain it in an Undead Trap. Now it resides locked up in the highest security cell in Cloudcracker Prison.

Bill Cipher (evil triangle from Gravity Falls) has made multiple visits to Skylands in the past.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#464 Posted: 02:45:46 24/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Wild Storm is a fantastic singer. He is very good at opera and even performs in theaters on his free time.

Double Trouble wears a mask because one of his spells went horribly wrong and because of it he got terrible burns and scars all over his actual face. His mask is magical, so it's lips move as he talks and he can still eat with it on.

Flare Wolf is the biggest Kaiju nerd ever. He's seen all of the Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera movies and more. He knows every Kaiju and their roars by heart. He tries to get Starcast into it, but Starcast doesn't really get it. Still, that doesn't stop Flare Wolf from dragging him to the movie theater every time a new movie comes out.

Spitfire is super protective over Hot Streak. If anyone even breaths near his car he gets angry.

Buckshot watches anime and reads manga. Splat, who's like a younger sister to him, watches and reads it with him. Buckshot used to have a huge crush on her, but then she explained to him that she's not straight and has feelings for Nightfall. Buckshot respects that and has gotten over his feelings for her. Now, they are as close as family.

Ro-Bow is very good at chess. He is very pretentious and considers himself the best at everything he does.

Pit Boss' religion is one that is all about loving life and everyone in it. Thus, the Undead snake is always super friendly and tries to be friends with just about everyone he meets. This is strange, because most of the time Undead skylanders tend to act all edgy and grumpy.

Eruptor hates cooking. Smolderdash tries to get him into it, dragging him into the Academy's kitchen and getting him to experiment with ingredients. However, these sessions always seem to end with fire, an explosion, overcooked food or Eruptor storming out in anger.

When meditating, Ambush can sometimes see glimpses of what the future holds. However, to do this, he always has to really clear his mind and relax.

Boom Bloom is very good at competitive video games, such as Overwatch and Call of Duty. She is very tomboyish. Flare Wolf has the most massive crush on her and thus acts super awkward whenever around her. She's kind of away of it but doesn't really say anything.

Thanks to Portals, the people of Skylands get access to all the movies, TV shows, video games that we do.

The citizens of Skylands actually speak their own language. No one, including the Skylanders, speak any human tongue. When we play the games or watch the show, it's just translated so we can understand what they are saying. This explains why when we look at the books in their world, they're always filled with strange symbols. It's their language.

Academy (the TV show) is just the Skylanders and Kaos reenacting some of their previous adventures. They get paid to act together, even if sometimes Kaos and Spyro try to kill each other on set.

The elemental realms in the MAP are the homes of all the Skylanders of that element. After a day's work, all the Skylanders return back to the realms, where they all live.

Because the Skylanders see the real world in their figure forms, they are able to see holidays and traditions like Christmas, Hanukkah, the World Cup and more. They then bring these traditions back to Skylands. That is why there are Christmas and Easter and Halloween variants - because they also celebrate those holidays in Skylands.

Once, a Xenomorph (the creature from Alien) got into Skylands through a rift created by Kaos. It was pretty bad. A lot of the Skylanders were badly injured when it ran rampant through the Academy. Warnado almost got eaten by the thing. However, they managed to contain it in an Undead Trap. Now it resides locked up in the highest security cell in Cloudcracker Prison.

Bill Cipher (evil triangle from Gravity Falls) has made multiple visits to Skylands in the past.




another supporter of the D.Va Boom Bloom headcanon!!!
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#465 Posted: 11:21:09 24/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Wild Storm is a fantastic singer. He is very good at opera and even performs in theaters on his free time.

Double Trouble wears a mask because one of his spells went horribly wrong and because of it he got terrible burns and scars all over his actual face. His mask is magical, so it's lips move as he talks and he can still eat with it on.

Flare Wolf is the biggest Kaiju nerd ever. He's seen all of the Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera movies and more. He knows every Kaiju and their roars by heart. He tries to get Starcast into it, but Starcast doesn't really get it. Still, that doesn't stop Flare Wolf from dragging him to the movie theater every time a new movie comes out.

Spitfire is super protective over Hot Streak. If anyone even breaths near his car he gets angry.

Buckshot watches anime and reads manga. Splat, who's like a younger sister to him, watches and reads it with him. Buckshot used to have a huge crush on her, but then she explained to him that she's not straight and has feelings for Nightfall. Buckshot respects that and has gotten over his feelings for her. Now, they are as close as family.

Ro-Bow is very good at chess. He is very pretentious and considers himself the best at everything he does.

Pit Boss' religion is one that is all about loving life and everyone in it. Thus, the Undead snake is always super friendly and tries to be friends with just about everyone he meets. This is strange, because most of the time Undead skylanders tend to act all edgy and grumpy.

Eruptor hates cooking. Smolderdash tries to get him into it, dragging him into the Academy's kitchen and getting him to experiment with ingredients. However, these sessions always seem to end with fire, an explosion, overcooked food or Eruptor storming out in anger.

When meditating, Ambush can sometimes see glimpses of what the future holds. However, to do this, he always has to really clear his mind and relax.

Boom Bloom is very good at competitive video games, such as Overwatch and Call of Duty. She is very tomboyish. Flare Wolf has the most massive crush on her and thus acts super awkward whenever around her. She's kind of away of it but doesn't really say anything.

Thanks to Portals, the people of Skylands get access to all the movies, TV shows, video games that we do.

The citizens of Skylands actually speak their own language. No one, including the Skylanders, speak any human tongue. When we play the games or watch the show, it's just translated so we can understand what they are saying. This explains why when we look at the books in their world, they're always filled with strange symbols. It's their language.

Academy (the TV show) is just the Skylanders and Kaos reenacting some of their previous adventures. They get paid to act together, even if sometimes Kaos and Spyro try to kill each other on set.

The elemental realms in the MAP are the homes of all the Skylanders of that element. After a day's work, all the Skylanders return back to the realms, where they all live.

Because the Skylanders see the real world in their figure forms, they are able to see holidays and traditions like Christmas, Hanukkah, the World Cup and more. They then bring these traditions back to Skylands. That is why there are Christmas and Easter and Halloween variants - because they also celebrate those holidays in Skylands.

Once, a Xenomorph (the creature from Alien) got into Skylands through a rift created by Kaos. It was pretty bad. A lot of the Skylanders were badly injured when it ran rampant through the Academy. Warnado almost got eaten by the thing. However, they managed to contain it in an Undead Trap. Now it resides locked up in the highest security cell in Cloudcracker Prison.

Bill Cipher (evil triangle from Gravity Falls) has made multiple visits to Skylands in the past.



Good skylands-earth connection headcanon and may i add something in that note.

Skylands dont just use our movies, tv shows and games but also most of our pop culture. Thats why they are radios, enchiladas and other elements that are similar to our culture.
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#466 Posted: 20:55:05 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Wild Storm is actually a spirit that has possessed and lives inside of his armor. That's why we can only see his eyes.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#467 Posted: 00:58:52 25/03/2017
whirlwind prefers not to talk about how she was conceived.

also- some of the skylanders are TOTALLY members of a mock-up Uchu Sentai Kyuranger

Shishi Red- Wildfire
Sasori Orange- Scorp
Ookami Blue- Wild Storm
Tenbin Gold- Zap
Oushi Black- Starcast
Hebitsukai Silver- King Cobra Cadabra
Chameleon Green- Boom Bloom
Washi Pink- Whirlwind
Kajiki Yellow- Chain Reaction
Ryu Commander- Voodood
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:18:49 25/03/2017 by ZapNorris
GaiaMemories Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#468 Posted: 02:59:31 26/03/2017
Wouldn't Ripley Tidepool make more sense as Kajiki Yellow?
---
Sorry Chase, a new robot has (temporarily) taken your place!

I'M A YELLOW SPARKS!
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#469 Posted: 04:03:59 26/03/2017
Quote: GaiaMemories

Wouldn't Ripley Tidepool make more sense as Kajiki Yellow?




but yellow has swords

tide has no swords
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#470 Posted: 15:26:18 26/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Bad Juju doesn't have a lot of money. She borrows some from her friends, but it's hardly enough to take care of herself or Jujunior. Thus, she works at a Cap'n Cluck's fast food place (which is basically KFC) on her spare time, when she's not doing Skylander business. She hates her job and she comes home every night exhausted, but when she sees Jujunior and how happy he is, she knows it's all worth it.

smilie
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:26:56 26/03/2017 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#471 Posted: 16:02:06 26/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Bad Juju doesn't have a lot of money. She borrows some from her friends, but it's hardly enough to take care of herself or Jujunior. Thus, she works at a Cap'n Cluck's fast food place (which is basically KFC) on her spare time, when she's not doing Skylander business. She hates her job and she comes home every night exhausted, but when she sees Jujunior and how happy he is, she knows it's all worth it.

smilie




IM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
emeraldzoroark Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#472 Posted: 22:30:37 26/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Bad Juju doesn't have a lot of money. She borrows some from her friends, but it's hardly enough to take care of herself or Jujunior. Thus, she works at a Cap'n Cluck's fast food place (which is basically KFC) on her spare time, when she's not doing Skylander business. She hates her job and she comes home every night exhausted, but when she sees Jujunior and how happy he is, she knows it's all worth it.

smilie



No offense, but isn't "Skylander" one of the highest paying jobs? Like, ever?
---
"Did I say DNA samples?"
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3306
#473 Posted: 22:55:16 26/03/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

Quote: Chompy-King257

Bad Juju doesn't have a lot of money. She borrows some from her friends, but it's hardly enough to take care of herself or Jujunior. Thus, she works at a Cap'n Cluck's fast food place (which is basically KFC) on her spare time, when she's not doing Skylander business. She hates her job and she comes home every night exhausted, but when she sees Jujunior and how happy he is, she knows it's all worth it.

smilie



No offense, but isn't "Skylander" one of the highest paying jobs? Like, ever?



I admit, I thought the same thing.
---
Local dS trend setter
Momentai! (◉◡◔)
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#474 Posted: 23:23:10 26/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: emeraldzoroark

Quote: Chompy-King257

Bad Juju doesn't have a lot of money. She borrows some from her friends, but it's hardly enough to take care of herself or Jujunior. Thus, she works at a Cap'n Cluck's fast food place (which is basically KFC) on her spare time, when she's not doing Skylander business. She hates her job and she comes home every night exhausted, but when she sees Jujunior and how happy he is, she knows it's all worth it.

smilie



No offense, but isn't "Skylander" one of the highest paying jobs? Like, ever?



Child support is expensive in Skylands.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#475 Posted: 00:32:30 27/03/2017
Some skylanders' weapons do more painful damage to enemies than others. Doom Stone is an example of this.

Fryno has a secret passion for sewing. He often makes nice patches for his jacket.
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#476 Posted: 21:03:02 27/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Fryno and Terrafin play secretly play smooth jazz at bars. They go by their aliases - Fry Noe and Terry Fin. They've become heart throbs with the ladies of Skylands, but no one knows who they actually are. This is probably because they really disguise themselves, with sunglasses, fake mustaches and beards, and bizarre, colorful clothes. Only Stink Bomb knows about their secret hobby, but they told him that if he told anyone they would beat him up. So Stink Bomb stays quiet.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
HeyitsHotDog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3306
#477 Posted: 21:10:44 27/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Fryno and Terrafin play secretly play smooth jazz at bars. They go by their aliases - Fry Noe and Terry Fin. They've become heart throbs with the ladies of Skylands, but no one knows who they actually are. This is probably because they really disguise themselves, with sunglasses, fake mustaches and beards, and bizarre, colorful clothes. Only Stink Bomb knows about their secret hobby, but they told him that if he told anyone they would beat him up. So Stink Bomb stays quiet.




Very Duke Silver-esqe. I like it.
---
Local dS trend setter
Momentai! (◉◡◔)
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#478 Posted: 21:22:24 27/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Quote: Chompy-King257

Fryno and Terrafin play secretly play smooth jazz at bars. They go by their aliases - Fry Noe and Terry Fin. They've become heart throbs with the ladies of Skylands, but no one knows who they actually are. This is probably because they really disguise themselves, with sunglasses, fake mustaches and beards, and bizarre, colorful clothes. Only Stink Bomb knows about their secret hobby, but they told him that if he told anyone they would beat him up. So Stink Bomb stays quiet.




Very Duke Silver-esqe. I like it.



Exactly what I was going for. Love Parks and Rec.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
GaiaMemories Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#479 Posted: 00:23:51 28/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

Quote: GaiaMemories

Wouldn't Ripley Tidepool make more sense as Kajiki Yellow?




but yellow has swords

tide has no swords




That's was actually meant to be Rip Tide.
---
Sorry Chase, a new robot has (temporarily) taken your place!

I'M A YELLOW SPARKS!
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#480 Posted: 00:52:36 28/03/2017
Quote: GaiaMemories

Quote: ZapNorris

Quote: GaiaMemories

Wouldn't Ripley Tidepool make more sense as Kajiki Yellow?




but yellow has swords

tide has no swords




That's was actually meant to be Rip Tide.



ohhhh

headcanon enchanced
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#481 Posted: 08:18:20 29/03/2017
Near the Academy there is a viilage where all the skylanders and the acadamey craw live. The skylanders houses are dividied to diffarent themes: the core skylanders are ususly elemental themed but can be designed by the skylander taste, the giants have the largest houses exept ninjini who lives in her bottle that lies inside a box, swap force, trap masters and Superchargers have notmal houses but the senseis live in an eastern themed houses with zen gardens, pagodas and a small pond with sky koi fishs.

the dragon skylanders are not a big fans of Uncle Merle's Lizard Gizzards, everytime they see one they feel like they want to vomit.

skylands have a political body like the UN, its called "the united islands" and its made of one envoy from most the intelligent races of skylands such as mabus, foxs, dragons etc...

headcanons for the villain skylanders:

GQ demanded that her house would be made of pure gold, eon told her that she can just turnd her house to gold but she preferd it will be a pure gold and not somthing that she made. eventually she gave up and just turnd her boring brick house to a golden house.

wolfgang somtimes like to chill in a nice corner and just jam with his guiter a soft and calming songs.

despit being calld that , dr kranakse is not a very good doctor and only make his patient states alot more worse. one time thumpback had a sword stuck in his leg and krankase volunteered to pull it out and well... lets just say that after that thumpback had to stay in a quarantine for a week.

despit the fact he looks old, chompy mage is actully 30 years old. no one really sure how to expline this crazy phenomenon, somesay its have something to do with his chompy physiology, other think that he was cursed to look like it. but the truth is that chompy mage dont really care about his look, and aslong he is healty as a 30 years old guy he is good with this state.

pain yatta is really allergic to tootpaste. everytime he is near one he startd vomating candies everywhere.

Jujuonior once explored the academy, but got lost in the process. Bad juju was worrid as hell, she ask from everyone to help her find him. After houers of search funny bone found him sleeping in matser eon old bedroom. Bad juju wanted to be mad at him but she was so happy to find him so she let that one go.

Mags want so bad to crack open blaster tron and see how he is working, but blaster tron is not a big fan of the idea, so everytime he see mags holding a wrench he try to stay away from her.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:48:14 31/03/2017 by omer1698
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#482 Posted: 00:20:43 03/04/2017 | Topic Creator
When a hero becomes a Skylander, they go through a process where they wade into a pool of enchanted water. Doing so gives the Skylanders eternal life so they can always protect Skylands. In short, they never die.

Luminous has been voted the biggest heart-throb and most eligible bachelor of Skylands about 90 years in a row. He may be somewhat evil, but he is still handsome and charming. He is a very good singer and he can also play the saxophone incredibly well. He is bisexual, with somewhat of a platonic bromance with Nightshade (think Spider-Man and Deadpool), even though the Dark Villain has eyes for Cali - as well as just about every attractive lady that looks his way!
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:45 06/04/2017 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#483 Posted: 02:49:06 06/04/2017
Bash is still trying to impress Flashwing. She likes him only as a friend. Recently, she stopped talking to him after the "afterparty incident."

Starcast is a weeb. naruto runs for days.

Hood Sickle specializes in high quality video game rips.

Air Strike has a tendency to yell loudly at 1am on saturday mornings about god-knows-what.


there's also a team of skylanders who do Overwatch group cosplays. They are..

Ambush- Genji
Buckshot- Hanzo
Trigger Happy- McCree (that battlecast variant forever makes this pseudo-canon)
Stormblade- Phara
Ghost Roaster- Reaper
Boomer- Junkrat
Gusto- Roadhog
Gill Grunt- Soldier: 76
Deja Vu- Sombra
Stealth Elf- Tracer
Jawbreaker- Bastion
Chill- Mei
Chain Reaction- Torbjörn
Hex- Widowmaker
Knight Mare- Orisa
Sprocket- D.Va
Grilla Drilla- Winston
Crusher-Reinhardt
Barbella- Zarya
Star Strike- Ana
Camo- Lucio
Spotlight- Mercy
Punk Shock- Symmetra
Wind-Up- Zenyatta

i'll have to draw this out lmao
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Drawdler Yellow Sparx Gems: 1258
#484 Posted: 02:54:40 06/04/2017
^ McCree's already done.
---
All in all, it was
All just bricks in the wall.

---
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#485 Posted: 03:06:19 06/04/2017
Quote: Drawdler

^ McCree's already done.




thank you for blessing us with this
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#486 Posted: 15:54:42 09/04/2017
ninjini can make wishes but she refuse to give anyone a wish. infact she will slice every hand thats not hers if that hand will touch her bottle, whether its an ally or an enemy.
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#487 Posted: 11:46:56 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Wild Storm wears vanilla-scented deodorant and will spray some on his armor before every mission. He believes the vanilla scent gives him good luck in battle. That's why his figure smells like that.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#488 Posted: 13:59:46 12/04/2017
Hood Sickle is totally the third wheel friend. He's fine with it, really.
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#489 Posted: 03:25:07 15/04/2017
headcanon- egg bomber air strike is regular air strike's democrat brother he refuses to acknowledge exists


(i'll do more legitimate ones soon i just never let go of redneck air strike)
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:56 19/04/2017 by ZapNorris
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#490 Posted: 08:36:40 19/04/2017
every christmas the skylanders are trying to convince chain reaction to be santa claus but he refuse everytime beucse according to him "the suit ruins his awesome figure for him and especially for the ladies".
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:39:25 19/04/2017 by omer1698
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#491 Posted: 13:47:48 19/04/2017
The robot skylanders don’t have romantic feelings for anybody. Like, seriously, they’re robots. This excludes half-robots, such as sprocket and drobot.

Sir Hoodington serves as a personal assistant/bodyguard to Master Eon.

Some holiday variants are the same character in a different suit/outfit, and others are clones.

The Lost Islands alt decos mysteriously disappeared one day. They were just gone.

Astroblast is that ONE guy who always wants to be part of the social circle but never actually does or contributes anything worthwhile and just fades away and leaves

Boom Bloom is an emotionally complex person. She was created to be a weapon, but refused. She had to care for the other plant beings Krankcase made, until she was the only one left. When she sees Krankcase, she gets horrible memories of the lab, and her brethren dying out.

When an imaginator is created, their physical essence is ported into a hive of sorts- a mass of crystals, where the imaginators lay dormant if not in use or at the academy. This has been dubbed “The Mindmass” by the other skylanders.

Rogue imaginators do exist in skylands. Some are just imaginators made by portal masters who had left, and others are intentionally evil creations. These rogues can be remade, but they rarely show themselves.

There is a skylanders anime in the skylands- although, it’s way too complicated for most people to understand. Drobot knows everything about it, though.

There is often discrimination against Drow, Trolls, and Cyclopes in skylands, due to these three races making up the most of Kaos’ armies. There are many groups dedicated to dispelling these stereotypes.

Both male and female sky barons lay eggs. Only females lay fertile ones, however. The eggs of a male sky baron contain a sterile yolk.

Due to the portals, skylanders know all about memes.

Foxy Grandpa, AKA the rando-gen imaginator from june, has become a legendary creation from earth, believed to be an oracle of portal master culture. He has no idea what the hell is going on.

When the light and dark elements were re-discovered, an ongoing search for any other light/dark beings began.
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#492 Posted: 00:20:29 20/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Flashwing, Whirlwind and Spotlight go out to the Skylands mall to shop just about every weekend. They drag their boyfriends (Bash, Ghost Roaster and Blackout respectively) with them, too. They guys have developed a mutual friendship/respect for one another just because they always end up stuck together.

Rick Sanchez has made multiple visits to Skylands, and he and Eon are actually good friends with quite a past. This is pretty surprising to the Skylanders, because Rick and the Portal Master have pretty contrasting personalities. Rick will sometimes come to Skylanders Academy, asking Eon to hook him up with some Imaginite or Traptanium for one of his machines. Eon does so, but has a deal with his friend - he'll give him the materials he needs as long as he doesn't get up to any trouble in Skylands.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:54 22/04/2017 by Chompy-King257
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#493 Posted: 17:46:09 24/04/2017
for some reason wildstorm always have a vanilla scent. he tried to get rid of the smell for a long time but nothing works so he decided to just live with it.

hood sickle is happy that now he is a skylander becuse now he can finaly ask persephone out for a date, but saddly he is stuck deep in the friend zone.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:50:59 24/04/2017 by omer1698
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1467
#494 Posted: 16:34:00 25/04/2017
Ghost Roaster hosts a weekly vaudeville show. The new humanlike Skylanders love to put on a show.

Blackout and Spotlight are actually brother and sisterjust raised in separate elements. They kept in contact all before joining the Skylanders and they're still super close.

Sunburn and Spyro don't get along, they often butt heads so Sunburn goes and does his own thing. Some people misread that and that's why he hasn't been invited to be reposed or honored as an Elite.

Sunburn has been wooing Blackout behind the scenes and the two are starting to get serious.

Gil Grunt is the oldest basic Skylander agewise. Lighting Rod just looks older.

The original trio are the Skylanders that Master Eon feels the proudest of with Spyro is Master Eon's favorite.

The variants are just the prime version of a Skylander from a different universe coming into ours. There are lands with all Skylanders in that form (I.e. Legendary Universe, Nitro Universe, etc) but they haven't gone through the rift.

Skylanders take place in our distant future. All life on Earth mutated into the various creatures in Skylanders. The only difference is this catastrophic event happened earlier than in our reality (which is why we can use them).
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#495 Posted: 21:41:00 25/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Ghost Roaster paints on the side. He also collects antiques. Since he got shafted from the Skylanders team, he drinks a lot. He has a flask on him at all times which he drinks an unknown liquor from (which mysteriously fizzes and bubbles). According to the Undead ghost, it's "Ghoul Fizz," and he brews it himself. Very often he's actually quite drunk. He almost got kicked from the Skylanders team when he showed up to a Skylanders meeting so hung over he literally had to crawl across the floor - and then vomit in a plant pot. He lives in a tiny cottage on a small island not too far from Skylanders Academy. He is the only person that lives on said island.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:33 27/04/2017 by Chompy-King257
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#496 Posted: 09:42:14 01/05/2017
king pen is actully a really good rapper, but for some reason he can only rap in french language.
Wishblade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#497 Posted: 01:30:25 02/05/2017
Wild Storm dreams of being a baseball star. Eon won't let him entertain any such notion, believing his talents are only good for protecting Skylands from evil. So instead of stepping up to the plate, he developed a mean swing with a sword.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
omer1698 Blue Sparx Gems: 670
#498 Posted: 11:23:20 02/05/2017
For years tabloids in skylandsrs tried to get an akword picture of one pf the skylanders. But luckly the skylanders are allso triend on how to avoid those paparazzi, usuly by making thier camaras to explode, freeze, brake and fly to an other dimantion from "unknow reasons".
Chompy-King257 Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1205
#499 Posted: 19:40:35 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Blaster-Tron is actually really peaceful. He tries to talk enemies out of violence before he actually fights them, and he believes that there is a bit of good in everyone, even Kaos - and even The Darkness. He's pretty emotionless, but he's also very calm.

The Knight Senseis meditate when they are not doing anything. Sometimes they do it together, sometimes they do it alone. When Blaster-Tron meditates, however, he simply shuts his systems down.
---
Skylanders Fandom: can we get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh get 1 luminous figure
Toys For Bob: luminous machine broke
ZapNorris Emerald Sparx Gems: 3687
#500 Posted: 02:43:17 04/05/2017
Blaster-Tron has been recruited by Bouncer to go on secret missions every once in a while. The missions involve large monsters near the more aquatic-based areas of skylands.

The senseis, when not in action, are basically glorified high school teachers.

Chill is actually a human, who had undergone severe evolutionary changes to survive the harsh icy climate of skylands. As a result, her pupils have expanded greatly, and she ad also developed extra eyelids. Her ears shrank, to the point where they are practically flat on the sides of her head. He hair has also increased thickness, and turned into a dark shade of blue rather than blonde.

Air Strike lives in an apartment. It's floors are messy, with dirty laundry and empty cans of "Skyweiser" on the floor.

Skylands does have a political system in some areas- usually involving a two party democracy. Most skylanders tend not to share political views for fear of causing controversy in the media- Air Strike, however, is an outspoken right-wing activist.

Ambush speaks in broken english.

Hood Sickle sometimes plays pranks on other senseis- mostly just teleporting behind them. He accompanies this with theme music. The music he uses is a high-tempo mining theme, with accordion and deep trumpets. Most skylanders are scared, but the other sentinels and starcast have gotten used to it.

Pit Boss' real name is Jafar.

Dr. Krankcase is a big fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.

Bad Juju, when not in battle, spends most of her time with Junior. She's still getting used to the whole "mom" thing, but she does a pretty good job of it.

Some of the other villains were reformed, but not as sensei. Broccoli Guy and Chill Bill are radio hosts, Lob Goblin is a TV actor, and Threatpack is an accomplished scientist.

Blaster-Tron's heel-face turn wasn't activated by a switch. Eon just gave him a pepsi and he became good. it's just that simple.


and now for something that'd probably be a great fanfiction.
The remaining 5 doom raiders have formed a new alliance, known as the "After-Raiders." Dreamcatcher leads this alliance, with Luminous being co-leader. Chef Pepper Jack and Gulper do most of the dirty work, and Nightshade is the treasurer- basically stealing money to help plan out attacks.

The "After-Raiders" focus less on petty heists and more on large-scale acts of anarchy and takeover of smaller towns and kingdoms.

In addition, they recruited other villains who fought alongside them under the queen's rule. since dreamcatcher's allies (hood sickle and pain-yatta) were reformed, and luminous/nightshade had no other options- Sheep Creep and Bomb Shell are now full time members of the After-Raiders. Bomb Shell's elemental alliance is changed to tech, however.
---
follow for free gill grunt rectal thermometer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:36 04/05/2017 by ZapNorris
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me