Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Skylanders Theory- Chill Bill is Blaster Tron?
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Theory- Chill Bill is Blaster Tron?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 03:10:37 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
PSA BEFORE I BEGIN.
THIS IS JUST A FAN THEORY, NOT TO BE CONFUSED FOR FACT.
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THIS AS TRUTH.
IT IS ONLY A THEORY.
If you have any supporting/debunking evidence, let me know here. i love feedback

without further ado, here it is

i mean think about it

[User Posted Image]

note the pose on chill bill

[User Posted Image]

the hand position changes, but everything else is very similar pose wise

and guns

[User Posted Image]

note the shape

[User Posted Image]

they both appear to be squared off.

and the body shape of chill bill is almost exactly like blaster tron's. the only thing making the bodies different shape wise is the head.

blaster tron's head looks like a space helmet. so what if chill bill made blaster tron as some kind of suit to survive the test of time (so he can continue to host troll radio) and also continued his villainy acts?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 12:40:48 27/07/2016
You do know Future of Skylands puts it nicely that the entire cast of the games died and something happened to the Skylanders after 10k years right
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#3 Posted: 13:57:52 27/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
You do know Future of Skylands puts it nicely that the entire cast of the games died and something happened to the Skylanders after 10k years right

I think that was all a result of Wolfgang taking over now that was resolved and the future is completely different
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#4 Posted: 14:11:25 27/07/2016
Wolfgang jumped exactly 10k years into the future, and also mentions "no Golden Queen, no Doom Raiders, no Kaos" because at that point he outlived everyone. The dialogue from the Mabu also doesn't make it seem the Skylanders' disappearance is related to him, but way before he took over.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#5 Posted: 15:44:45 27/07/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
Quote: Bifrost

I think that was all a result of Wolfgang taking over now that was resolved and the future is completely different

But the skylanders aren't immortal (at least I do 't think so). They would obviously die within 10,000 years.
---
Dead
#6 Posted: 15:50:45 27/07/2016
Some are immortal like Ninjini(who already had some thousands of years to herself and that didn't change her much) or don't age like Knight Light(I think angelg got that question answered from someone in Activision), but with all the changes to Skylands' atmosphere(if it didn't straight up disappear) for it to suddenly become space, it's possible they couldn't bear it anymore and left for a more suitable place.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:20 27/07/2016 by Bifrost
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#7 Posted: 16:45:49 27/07/2016
But wouldn't Eon still be around as a ghost and therefore able to recruit new skylanders?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#8 Posted: 16:58:03 27/07/2016
He's over a hundred years old, not ten times that. Who knows for how long ghosts can exist until they forget their identity or just pass on, even the Wraith Wraiths eventually turned to stone and you had to essentially reverse their time to bring them back.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 17:40:44 27/07/2016
That's something very chaotic and sad when you think about it. You know, all the Skylanders died and so on. Even if there's that thing of the team changing with time.
---
Bruh
Ratrepellent Green Sparx Gems: 197
#10 Posted: 23:18:43 28/07/2016
I really love this theory, especially because chill bill is my fav villain, their are so similar, in so many ways, it just makes so much sense. Also I have a theory. let's say your theory is correct, what if blaster tron is a light Bazooker and as a third attack or soul gem you control chill bill out of the suit and the suit a.k.a. Blaster tron, acts as a sentry but it only last for a minute, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!
---
THAT'S SIX LAYERS OF SOLID MAHOGANY.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#11 Posted: 00:38:10 29/07/2016
10/10
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me