Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Samius' P & Q [CLOSED]
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#51 Posted: 00:02:18 28/07/2016
Quote: Samius

Quote: SoulFly
I'd like to do it again

Jos mä sanoisin sun elämäsi muuttuvan lähipäivinä täysin, miten sä olettaisit sen muuttuvan? Entä miten sä haluaisit sen muuttuvan?

Noh. Elämäni jos muuttuu täysin, se todennäköisesti menee enemmän suuntaan jossa minut jätetään yksin johonkin. Kenties asumaan omaan asuntoon kauas muista tai metsään pelkästään alushousuissani. Olen tähän asti ollut aika vahvasti vanhemmistani riippuvainen ja ajatellut muuttaa omilleni. Ongelmani on että en tiedä mihin menisin, joten olen vapaa ja itse ajattelin pyöriä kavereiden kanssa kouluissa tai muuttaa takaisin Rovaniemelle kotiseudulle vanhojen kaverien luo. Iso muutos elämässäni heittäisi minut pois tuttujen luota johonkin jossa minulta vaaditaan kokoaikaista keskittymistä.

TAI kaikki alkavat vihaamaan minua, sekin.
Olen hyvin ihmisriippuvainen vaikka en haluaisi myöntää sitä.
---
Ligi
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#52 Posted: 02:31:12 28/07/2016
My own feelings? If you had asked me this a few years ago I would have said a lot, but now? Probably not a lot, if at all.

If you meant like, gut feelings, then I trust them 100%. It's almost unnatural how well they work. It scares me sometimes.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#53 Posted: 05:10:38 28/07/2016
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Pitch one this way.

What is most dear to you that you could sacrifice for someone else's happiness?

I haven't forgotten this but you have given me a question I legitimately cannot answer. It's too difficvlt.
---
BREATHE AIR.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#54 Posted: 05:25:23 28/07/2016
Quote:
What do you consider to be the best thing that could possibly happen to you during the next 100 days?

getting a job without something going terribly wrong..
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#55 Posted: 19:39:00 28/07/2016
How would you like to be remembered after you're gone?

I'd like to be remembered as a strong person who remained kind and compassionate regardless of what misfortunes were thrown my way in life. I want to be a source of positivity for everyone in my life. I want to be someone they can always rely on, someone who doesn't run when things go bad and offers unwavering kindness to everyone, and I'd like to be remembered that way.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#56 Posted: 21:05:17 28/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Quote:
What do you think drives people to do evil? What are your views on criminality and war?

I think it's interesting you asked me that question given my past. Coincidence?

I don't know anything about your past, so yeah, it was a complete coincidence.

Anyhow, you asked for an another one, so:

What do you think is the best "normal" thing that a person can do to a stranger?

("normal" as in something that could happen in everyday circumstances. Not things like saving their lives etc.)
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#57 Posted: 22:07:50 28/07/2016
I'll probably forget to reply, but ask me one anyway, just in case I remember.
---
Dead
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#58 Posted: 22:47:27 28/07/2016
Shoot
---
smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me