Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Stolen Memories (A dragon RP) (Retry)
Page 1 of 1
Stolen Memories (A dragon RP) (Retry) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 14:02:43 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Plot: Kirida is an island a while south of Tishagari. An unusual place in which there are 4 cities: Aridax, Wiha, Spolari, and Sumin. Each city has its own season, and that city's corner of Kirida never varies from that season. But in the very heart of Kirida there lies a tornado. This tornado hasn't moved for thousands of years, and is said to keep the balance between the four seasons. now it is growing at an alarming rate. Aridax was the first to notice this, and warned the other cities. Wiha took the situation seriously, but Aridax soon lost connection with them. Spolari and Sumin just laughed and ignored the threat. Dragons inhabiting the island have started to lose all memory, which is getting in the way of research. Aridax is alone in trying to solve this problem, but can anyone stop the storm from destroying Kirida?

Rules:
1 No OP characters
2 Characters MUST be dragons unless I have given permission
3 Two elements per dragon MAX
4 As many characters as you want
5 Characters must live in Spolari, Sumin, Aridax, or Wiha and be between 10 and 20 years of age
6 Other can be filled out with mate, family, et cetera
7 Type "What was that again?" if you read all the rules

Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Story:
Appearance:
Other:
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 22:59:47 24/07/2016
Ooc: Will post characters on this post in edit, I'm on the phone atm, and don't feel like getting frustrated!

Name: Maria
Personality: Nice, friendly, sweet.
Story: Maria has lived in Wiha all her life, and when she learns about the alarming news, she tried to take part in anything she could until her memory got lost. She then forgot about what she was doing, and stayed inside of her den ever since. (I'm bad with stories, sorry smilie)
Appearance: https://dragcave.net/view/PQqw0
Other: What was that again? She is a Water and Ice dragon.

Name: Stephanie "Steph"
Personality: Strong, likes to be thought of a leader, but is caring.
Story: She and her sister Sephanie both lived in Sumin all their lives. Stephanie, being the 'leader' she is, she just ignored the threat. Soon after she lost her memory, but at least she still remembers Sephanie.
Appearance: https://dragcave.net/view/1vFFG
Other: What was that again? She has the Light and Air element, like Seph.

Name: Sephanie "Seph"
Personality: Shy, doesn't talk much, always agrees with Steph.
Story: Sephanie and Stephanie lived in Sumin all their lives, Sephanie however believed the threat, unlike most people in Sumin. Her memory is mostly lost, but she remembers that there is something dangerous, and she remembers her best friend/sister, Stephanie.
Appearance: (I dunno which one is better, so I'll post both smilie) https://dragcave.net/view/j8YtA https://dragcave.net/view/JyILk
Other: What was that again? She has the elements of Light and Air, and is siblings with Stephanie.

OOC: There, the links should work!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:13:46 28/07/2016 by Eevee88
#3 Posted: 03:10:40 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted Eevee's characters!

I'll post my character sheets at some point too.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 19:10:33 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Actually wait Eevee your pictures don't work but I was using my 3DS and didn't notice. Link or description so I can see them please!

My first character sheet plus an apology for double post

Name: Ura
Personality: Shy and quiet. Rather reserved, and likes to be left alone.
Story: Ura has lost her memory.
Appearance: A silver dragoness with icy blue eyes. She has pale blue wingtips and slightly curved horns.
Other: Lives in Wihar.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#5 Posted: 20:39:24 27/07/2016
Seeing as how all the other RPs I joined are seemingly dead, I think I'll join this one! It looks fun! smilie

"What was that again?"

Name: Starlight
Personality: A bit lazy and sarcastic, but means well. Tries to care for others and tries to help, although not the most reliable.
Story: Nobody really knows where Starlight came from, she just kind of appeared one day and settled in on Aridax. She was highly looked down upon for being a multi-specices even despite one of her main genes being draconic. (Pfffft, not the best at this, sorry! smilie)
Appearance: http://orig00.deviantart.net/2...oni-da5jc3q.png (Credit to my friend Hannah for the art.)
Other: As said in her bio, Starlight is a multi-species, being made up of many types of different creatures - her main genes being cat and dragon ones in appearance. Her powers are uncommon, being beams of multicolored light, which even can be seen flowing through her body on her chestplates and markings. Her wings are completely made up of magic and she can make them appear and disappear at will. This type of magic she controls is said to be the most powerful, though being at such a young age, Starlight isn't that powerful with magic at the moment.
She has a thing for wyverns.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:45:23 27/07/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#6 Posted: 21:08:36 27/07/2016
Ooc: most of the time that happens, I really hate Dragon Cave sometimes. >~> I'll post the links when I get on my computer.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 23:24:07 27/07/2016
Name: Ebony
Personality: Ebony is shy, and isn't one for talking. She has a tendency to hold grudges for a long time, and angers easily, especially if a friend is hurt.
Story: Ebony came from an academy far north of Kirida. Nobody knows where she lived before then, because it was common (and legal) practice to send a hatching off to the local academy to be raised. She met Electra at that academy. Electra was the only other wyvern, and they quickly became friends.
Appearance: A black-furred wyvern with ears instead of horns. Ebony doesn't have hands, but she has three claws on her wings that function as fingers. Her other two "fingers" make up her wing. Ebony has a long tail with a large tuft of fur on the end, which she uses to balance.
Other: Her elements are Dark and Fire. She has a bit of a crush on Electra.

Name: Electra
Personality: Electra is fierce, and she never lets anyone dictate what she says or does. She enjoys being the life of the party, and she doesn't like being lonely.
Story: Electra was raised in a family of three, none of which exactly liked her. She learned to fight for what she wanted, and take it when possible. She eventually moved to the academy where Ebony was staying at. The two quickly became friends, even though their personalities seemed to be the exact opposite.
Appearance: What was that again? Oh right, appearance. Electra is a light blue wyvern with six horns of the exact same color. Her most notable feature is her tail, which splits into two parts, which she uses to grab objects. Her wings are the same structure as Ebony's.
Other: Elements are Lightning and Ice.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#8 Posted: 01:45:58 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Everyone's accepted!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#9 Posted: 20:19:25 29/07/2016
Name: Forest
Personality: Forest is tries to keep to herself as much as possible, and attempts to show no feeling. She's dark and overprotective, and doesn't care about what happens to most people. She prefers to get things done herself rather then others doing it, and she is a slight control freak. Forest is also very sarcastic, and prefers to be alone.
Story: Forest lived in the area of Sumin with her Mother her entire life. As she was growing up, she was sent to an academy to learn how to fight. It was while she was attending this academy that she learned of the tornado. But just as the rest of Sumin, she laughed it off.
Appearance: http://www.forexfactory.com/at...96&d=1416835200
Other: What was that again? Element is Ice
---
I'll go home now.
#10 Posted: 20:32:55 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(Accepted! I mean, I'd have accepted you almost no matter what since you're my best friend AND sort of my sister, but whatever. We can begin now. I'll add more characters as we go, but right now I've just got Ura. Because I forgot to say, even though it's probally easy to figure out, Sumin's season is summer, Spolari's season is spring, Wihar's season is winter, and Aridax's season is autumn. Also, people can join until I saw otherwise.)

Ura flew over the snowy landscape. Her silver scales glittering in the sunlight, she blasted a casual puff of ice breath into the air. Though she remembered nothing of her past, she could still enjoy the day. There was nothing wrong with that, was there? She didn't think so, but others may disagree. She looked into the distance and saw the green landscape of Spolari. She considered going there, but remained hesitantly on her side. Wihar was her home, that much she knew. She curled up by the border and closed her eyes. She was tired, despite the fact that it was noon.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 20:41:16 29/07/2016
Forest sighed as she closed her eyes, embracing the sunlight around her. Her wings lay limp on the grassy ground, the ever-so-slight breeze brushing her white scales. She lifted her head, sniffing the warm air for any new smells. Nothing but flowers, trees, and perhaps the dirt. She felt at complete ease, as she was alone. Nobody was there to bug her, to put her on edge. Forest lay there for a while, waiting as the sun began to sink and the temperature dropped. She watched the sun slowly go down, and the sky fade from blue to orange to pink.
---
I'll go home now.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#12 Posted: 20:49:03 29/07/2016
(I want to join ... but I don't want to be someone who is inactive ... Le sigh.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#13 Posted: 20:52:11 29/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(Come on, theuone! Join! We don't care if you're inactive!)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#14 Posted: 20:53:26 29/07/2016
c00l I might join m8$$$$$
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#15 Posted: 01:07:19 30/07/2016
{I'll probably be inactive too, so...}
---
I'll go home now.
#16 Posted: 01:47:45 30/07/2016
Maria awoke inside of her cave with a sigh, she can't remember anything. She stepped outside, looked at the glistening snow, then went back inside her den with a sigh. Today will be another slow day, eh?

Sephanie awoke before her sister, Stephanie, so she went outside, hoping to not get disturbed by other dragons. She hated talking with a strong passion, unless it's with Stephanie. There is danger, but what was it again? she thought to herself, pacing, which helped her think. But the thing is, she couldn't think!

Stephanie stayed asleep. The warm summer air brought ease to her, and it always made her tired. She sneezed in her sleep, hence some flower pollen got into her snout.
---
#17 Posted: 01:58:48 30/07/2016
Forest's eyelid's slowly fluttered closed, then open again. This process repeated for a few minutes, before she finally allowed sleep to take over. She lay on the soft grass, her scales shining in the strangely colored sky. She had no dreams, her slumber peaceful.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:44 30/07/2016 by WolvenAnakha
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#18 Posted: 20:28:28 30/07/2016
Name: Oasis
Personality: Kind and loves to help others can be shy or fierce at times
Story: Her father died as an egg. Her mother couldn't take care of her and gave her away. she became really powerful after that
Appearance: Sand coloured scales with gills and webs.
Other:
---
I'm an inactive
#19 Posted: 23:00:16 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(Okay I'm going to accept you, but for future reference most people would require a more detailed backstory.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#20 Posted: 23:01:07 30/07/2016
yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
---
I'm an inactive
#21 Posted: 23:02:27 30/07/2016
Quote: SolarSpirit
yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Read the other characters RP's before you start yours.
---
I'll go home now.
#22 Posted: 23:04:46 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
(By the way you should start...)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me