Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
I sexually identify as a hydra [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1 Posted: 07:14:43 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

proof
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#2 Posted: 07:23:10 24/07/2016
[User Posted Image]

-----
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 17:33:52 25/07/2016
This thread should be deleted
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#4 Posted: 17:55:26 25/07/2016
Quote: Windumup

hydraphobe
#5 Posted: 18:01:38 25/07/2016
Quote: AestheticDragon

hydraphobe

Well this topic offends me, so I kind of have the right to request it's deletion. I even reported the OP but of course the mods didn't take this thread down
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#6 Posted: 18:02:57 25/07/2016

If we delete it, two more threads will pop up in it's place
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#7 Posted: 18:12:35 25/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

And then delete those 2 threads, and then delete those 4 threads, and eventually the person will be gnorc'd for spamming smilie
I see what you did there smilie
---
#8 Posted: 18:20:32 25/07/2016

And then delete those 2 threads, and then delete those 4 threads, and eventually the person will be gnorc'd for spamming :D
I see what you did there :P

I think he meant two other people would post similar topics, like "I sexually identify as a purple dragon"and others.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#9 Posted: 18:20:50 25/07/2016

hydraphobe

Well this topic offends me, so I kind of have the right to request it's deletion. I even reported the OP but of course the mods didn't take this thread down

How is this offensive?
#10 Posted: 18:24:21 25/07/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf

hydraphobe

How is this offensive?

It's transphobic, people only use the words "I sexually identify" when they are trying to be transphobic
---
#11 Posted: 18:30:11 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
That's not true in the slightest, Windumup. You're looking for an excuse to get more attention. You're reaching way too far for this one.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#12 Posted: 18:32:25 25/07/2016
At least a hydra can get head.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
#13 Posted: 18:32:42 25/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
At least a hydra can get head.

9 of them in fact
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#14 Posted: 18:32:50 25/07/2016

How is this offensive?

It's transphobic, people only use the words "I sexually identify" when they are trying to be transphobic

It's a joke. Jesus.
---
Dead
#15 Posted: 18:34:58 25/07/2016

And then delete those 2 threads, and then delete those 4 threads, and eventually the person will be gnorc'd for spamming smilie
I see what you did there smilie

I think he meant two other people would post similar topics, like "I sexually identify as a purple dragon"and others.

It's a reference to how when you cut off a Hydra's head, two more grow in it's place.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#16 Posted: 18:35:21 25/07/2016
I do not support trainsphobia, I used to have a Thomas the Tank Engine toy.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#17 Posted: 18:35:55 25/07/2016
STOP I AM TRANSPHOBICSEXUAL!!!!
YOU ARE REPORTED!!!!!
#18 Posted: 18:36:18 25/07/2016
triggered
---
#19 Posted: 18:36:20 25/07/2016
wait u said trains nevermind............
#20 Posted: 18:36:43 25/07/2016
WAIT TRIGGERED IS MY TRIGGER **** YOU
#21 Posted: 18:36:53 25/07/2016

And then delete those 2 threads, and then delete those 4 threads, and eventually the person will be gnorc'd for spamming :D
I see what you did there :P

It's a reference to how when you cut off a Hydra's head, two more grow in it's place.

im dumb ._.
#22 Posted: 18:37:08 25/07/2016
check ur privlege
---
#23 Posted: 18:37:35 25/07/2016

How is this offensive?

Well I sexually identify as straight or a male or however sexual identification works these days. I'm not trying to be transphobic, I'm just telling you how I identify.

Also the initial post was a joke.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#24 Posted: 18:47:31 25/07/2016

hydraphobe

While the original source of this thread is a discussion of the matter from the group that may not belong here, this particular thing isn't being transphobic.

I'm reminded of joke posts such as "I identify as a helicopter", that are closer making fun of the more outlandish tumblr things like otherkin.

Also wouldn't sexual identification have to do with sexuality, not transgender?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#25 Posted: 18:57:24 25/07/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#26 Posted: 19:20:26 25/07/2016
Quote: CAV

hydraphobe

While the original source of this thread is a discussion of the matter from the group that may not belong here, this particular thing isn't being transphobic.

I'm reminded of joke posts such as "I identify as a helicopter", that are closer making fun of the more outlandish tumblr things like otherkin.

I have seen the following transphobic insults
"I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" and "I sexually identify as a toucan"

This phrase has been used to attack the trans community by basically saying we are just otherkin trash when otherkin and gender identity are not the same thing.

Quote: Spyrobaro

hydraphobe

Just because this topic offends you personally doesn't mean it should be deleted. If that were the case then anybody would be able to get any thread taken down just because they don't agree with it, even if everybody elses does. The topic listing would literally be completely blank at all times. There wouldn't even be a forum. **** it, there wouldn't be a darkSpyro, everybody gets salty and offended at everything (including myself).

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go consume plain blocks of gray edible material while drinking purified water so that I can get my mind off of your offensive post.

The very rules state dont use offensive language
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:57 25/07/2016 by Windumup
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#27 Posted: 19:27:42 25/07/2016
Windumup, I'm honestly trying to be nicer to you.........But Jesus, you're making it hard.
#28 Posted: 19:28:07 25/07/2016
"I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" and "I sexually identify as a toucan"

This phrase has been used to attack the trans community by basically saying we are just otherkin trash when otherkin and gender identity are not the same thing.

Incorrect. Those phrases have been used to attack the otherkin communities and call them out for being ridiculous. Other than Bimle's rants I've seen next to no actual rants or offensive language used towards transgendered people on here. Most everyone is in agreement that transphobia is harmful on the same level as racism and homophobia.

"I identify as an attack helicopter" is making fun of those who claim to identify as a wolf, not those who identify as the opposite gender.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#29 Posted: 19:29:22 25/07/2016
lookin good
#30 Posted: 19:30:04 25/07/2016

If you want a real example of somebody actually trying to be offensive and hurtful to a minority group because they're different, here it is. I'm offended and I request that you delete this post, or at least edit it to remove all offensive material. Thanks
#31 Posted: 19:32:11 25/07/2016

Incorrect. Those phrases have been used to attack the otherkin communities and call them out for being ridiculous. Other than Bimle's rants I've seen next to no actual rants or offensive language used towards transgendered people on here. Most everyone is in agreement that transphobia is harmful on the same level as racism and homophobia.

"I identify as an attack helicopter" is making fun of those who claim to identify as a wolf, not those who identify as their gender.

fixed

and no, on other sites (youtube for example) these words have been focused at the transgender community as well.

If you want a real example of somebody actually trying to be offensive and hurtful to a minority group because they're different, here it is. I'm offended and I request that you delete this post, or at least edit it to remove all offensive material. Thanks

I am not hating on otherkin (you do you), I am just saying that conservatives try to group us together and since they hate those who are LGBTQ+, they also hate on otherkin. And thus they call the non-cis and otherkin as one "otherkin trash". Which is not what we are, because we are not trash nor are we anything like otherkin.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:33 25/07/2016 by Windumup
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#32 Posted: 19:36:54 25/07/2016

Just because this topic offends you personally doesn't mean it should be deleted. If that were the case then anybody would be able to get any thread taken down just because they don't agree with it, even if everybody elses does. The topic listing would literally be completely blank at all times. There wouldn't even be a forum. **** it, there wouldn't be a darkSpyro, everybody gets salty and offended at everything (including myself).

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go consume plain blocks of gray edible material while drinking purified water so that I can get my mind off of your offensive post.

if you want to see actual transphobia, i can show you.

if you get offended by things like this you need to really take a break from the internet

its just a joke. build a bridge over that river of tears and get over it, please?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#33 Posted: 19:40:23 25/07/2016

okay but it's literally a joke
im a demigirl and im not offended at all by it???
you need to learn when something is a joke and when something is actually harmful
#34 Posted: 19:43:02 25/07/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

if you get offended by things like this you need to really take a break from the internet

its just a joke. build a bridge over that river of tears and get over it, please?

If I want to see transphobia, I would go to a transgender youtuber's videos and read the comments.

I've seen a transgender teenager (young teens, like 14-15 somewhere around there) get told to commit suicide, get raped, told that she is a boy, and people threatening to end her life.
Saying "I sexually identify as a hydra" or something of that nature is meant to attack the transgender (and otherkin) community.

I have even seen "I sexually identify" comments ON SAID VIDEO COMMENTS.
---
#35 Posted: 19:49:31 25/07/2016

If I want to see transphobia, I would go to a transgender youtuber's videos and read the comments.

I've seen a transgender teenager (young teens, like 14-15 somewhere around there) get told to commit suicide, get raped, told that she is a boy, and people threatening to end her life.
Saying "I sexually identify as a hydra" or something of that nature is meant to attack the transgender (and otherkin) community.

omg youtube comments so scary

i'm sorry for them those people, but i'm sorry, these kinds of jokes aren't supposed to attack you. if you can't handle people on the internet doing these kinds of things, you really shouldn't be on the internet
---
#36 Posted: 19:50:03 25/07/2016

Y'know, as horrible as it is, most people on the net are arses, and there are people that are actually attacked over being trans. Whining and crying about c-c-comments on the net, especially if it's a post made in jest changes nothing. Not everyone's a violent transphobe, and when someone says "I identify as X", it's like CAV says. I'm terribly sorry if your delicate sensibilities are offended, but at the end of the day the site's called Darkspyro, not WindSpyro.
---
#37 Posted: 19:54:34 25/07/2016

i'm sorry for them those people, but i'm sorry, these kinds of jokes aren't supposed to attack you. if you can't handle people on the internet doing these kinds of things, you really shouldn't be on the internet

Except they are used to attack people of the trans community very commonly.
---
#38 Posted: 19:55:54 25/07/2016

except they're youtube comments and they shouldn't matter that much to you. wanna know why? it's trolling and you need to get over it.
---
#39 Posted: 19:58:48 25/07/2016
and no, on other sites (youtube for example) these words have been focused at the transgender community as well.

Those are other sites. Sites who have several more conservatives, trolls, homophobes, transphobes, and the like.

darkSpyro is notoriously liberal to the point where when someone actually is speaking out about this stuff seriously they're hammered into the ground (Bimle, Forgotten World, Torok before he changed, shroom boom, the list goes on). Literally the only point of "hate" that goes on here is that the majority of people here agree that otherkin is a dumb idea and doesn't exist.

You are creating a problem where there isn't really one. This isn't comparing transgenders to otherkin.
#40 Posted: 20:01:23 25/07/2016

Okay dude, seriously get a reality check and stop acting like your the goddamn Lorax speaking for the LGBT trees. You don't know more than us, you arent above us in any way, and it may just be me, but you give off this whole "I know more than you about [INSERT TOPIC HERE]" and it really pisses me off.

Yeah, there's some ****ty people out there. Yeah, some of them can be pretty hateful. When you see those comments and posts though, they're just a joke. Shut up and learn to take one. Sure there are people out there that want to hurt others, that happens with literally any viewpoint, but the kinds of jokes you see here and in YouTube comments aren't some "attack" on trans people. It's a joke. The people who leave YouTube comments are edgy dickwads anyways, and you're only giving them power to their empty words.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#41 Posted: 20:01:58 25/07/2016
Being offended doesn't make you the good guy.
#42 Posted: 20:03:35 25/07/2016
Quote: Mrmorrises

goddamn this is a good post
#43 Posted: 20:05:10 25/07/2016
Quote: Mrmorrises

why morris is the best

reason #303
---
#44 Posted: 20:10:29 25/07/2016
Ooooh boy, here we go again! Windumup and his craaaazy antics, yeeee haw!
---
#45 Posted: 20:11:01 25/07/2016
windumup what channels do u reccomend to get informed about trans issues
#46 Posted: 20:18:46 25/07/2016
i like how instead of dropping it everyone is nitpicking what windumup is saying and trying to respond so that this can continue instead of dropping it and not giving windumup anything to respond to and letting her calm down
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#47 Posted: 20:24:27 25/07/2016
Why are users here obsessed with replying to posts that they know will result in "drama". I thought we all said to ignore windumup yet we still all reply to him. What disappoints me the most is that the users that reply with a snarky and rude comment are the ones that say to stop drama in a topic a few months ago. And you what that topic was based on? It was based on another windumup related "drama". Why is there a bias towards windumup? Just ignore her posts and move on life. Windumup is just looking for attention at this point and we're all the victims to her. Please just don't reply back and she'll eventually stop acting like this entitled brat. There was no reason for this topic or the posts in here to exist. Why sinuous really want to reply to windumup? To prove a point and change her opinions? You aren't gonna change her opinion about her stance on trans. Just stop wasting your time on converting her mind with your opinions. Chances are you'll just make her angry and start a chain reaction. Nobody wants to admit they're wrong or think they're wrong so just stop. And to windumup please sending me pms and guestbook posts when you've blocked me.
#48 Posted: 20:26:03 25/07/2016
hush bimles gone we need a replacement
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me