Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
I sexually identify as a hydra [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#51 Posted: 20:26:23 25/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Ooooh boy, here we go again! Windumup and his craaaazy antics, yeeee haw!

Her*

Quote: arceustheprime
windumup what channels do u reccomend to get informed about trans issues

I suggest actually joining LGBTQ+ communities like I did as they usually have sections for political issues, and you could ask other transgender people about their experiences.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#52 Posted: 20:26:32 25/07/2016
I'm guilty of doing this but at the same time her issue is the thread not being deleted so I kinda have to respond. It's my job.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#53 Posted: 20:29:19 25/07/2016
i want to get at least one post before this closes
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#54 Posted: 20:30:23 25/07/2016
Quote: CAV
I'm guilty of doing this but at the same time her issue is the thread not being deleted so I kinda have to respond. It's my job.

No you don't. What you need to do is to privately contact users who are the source of the problems. By replying you're just showing other users on who to bandwagon on. Just tell her straight up in a pm to stop being a problem maker and delete her message about closing the topic. If she doesn't agree just start to threaten her with bans and do the same with users who want to start drama with her.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#55 Posted: 20:31:12 25/07/2016
Quote: somePerson

No you don't. What you need to do is to privately contact users who are the source of the problems. By replying you're just showing other users on who to bandwagon on. Just tell her straight up in a pm to stop being a problem maker and delete her message about closing the topic. If she doesn't agree just start to threaten her with bans and do the same with users who want to start drama with her.

sp
we have
I have

it doesn't work.

nothing will work.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#56 Posted: 20:34:22 25/07/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

sp
we have
I have

it doesn't work.

nothing will work.

Then instead of constant warnings and threats of banning her, actually ban her. The type of behavior from these topics and post are toxic. Punish people instead of being the devil's advocate.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#57 Posted: 20:35:32 25/07/2016
also closing a topic without the mods replying will just result in backlash anyway, its best if the mods reply and give reasons
windumup also isnt immune to debates on the forum, yeah some people were being snarky but it was mostly just a debate
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#58 Posted: 20:37:30 25/07/2016
****ing ninjad fml
#59 Posted: 20:37:39 25/07/2016
"Don't talk about change, Just do it"- Abraham Lincoln, ERB Season 2 (Obama V Romney)
#60 Posted: 20:44:01 25/07/2016
Quote: arceustheprime
also closing a topic without the mods replying will just result in backlash anyway, its best if the mods reply and give reasons
windumup also isnt immune to debates on the forum, yeah some people were being snarky but it was mostly just a debate

Being snarky doesn't make it any better. What you're just doing is fueling the flame. I never said closing the thread without replies from mods. If a mod were to close a topic then it is necessary to tell the users here why. But simply telling a user who to act shouldn't be out in the public. Doing this is just embarrassing to that user and starts the bandwagon of making fun of that user. Was saying that snarky comment gonna help anybody? This is just like teasing that one lonely kid at recess. I'm not the best person to be saying this but behavior from all the users including myself won't help fix anything. If a user wants to start a debate with windumup then tell them to be civilized instead of just straight up attacking them.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#61 Posted: 20:44:08 25/07/2016
poor 84skylandersdude didnt deserve this
#62 Posted: 20:45:13 25/07/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

this.

he just wanted to show off his amazing 9 heads.

then this topic got all wound up
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#63 Posted: 20:45:33 25/07/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

He's a cool dude too.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#64 Posted: 20:47:46 25/07/2016
I'm sure dark52 could pull some strings with the coding and make it so that a user can be banned from posting in a particular board.
#65 Posted: 20:54:49 25/07/2016
Quote: Metallo
I'm sure dark52 could pull some strings with the coding and make it so that a user can be banned from posting in a particular board.

When being gnorc'd you are blocked from seeing certain boards such as video gaming, Spyro, and Skylanders. So I'm positive that dark can implement board banning.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#66 Posted: 20:56:25 25/07/2016
propose it to him, see what he says
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#67 Posted: 21:23:03 25/07/2016

This does admittedly seem like the better idea, but at the same time doing so in the background and letting this happen here will give people the impression that mods don't care or aren't doing anything about the issue.

People aren't also going to bandwagon just because a mod is speaking out. Let's be honest here; people were going to start coming out of the woodworks to get on Windumup even if I stood quiet and said nothing, to which I would've then gotten a notification from the mod group about needing to step in. Me coming in to directly address Windumup's concern about why the thread is still here didn't have an impact on people dogpiling her.

Quote: Metallo

If that were implemented, the person banned from S&N for a period of time can just use Idle Chatter to cause a problem or complain about it. Eventually you'll have to suspend all around anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:23:50 25/07/2016 by CAV
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#68 Posted: 00:18:31 26/07/2016
lay off the buzzfeed yellow prease
---
BREATHE AIR.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me