Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Time of the Senseis - Skylanders RP
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Time of the Senseis - Skylanders RP
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 17:27:17 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Welcome to my first roleplay, Time of the Senseis

PLOT

Long ago, before even the giants, there were powerful souls known as the Senseis. They were legendary, and are still being talked about to this day. During one of their most epic battles against their biggest threat that they could ever face up against, Malefor, they managed to win, but still went into disappearance for a very long time. Everyone believes they were killed by the Dragon King, but they weren't, and have returned to stop Malefor, once again as hes returned! They need as much help as ever, so they are recruiting newer students to become Senseis! Now everyone must team up together to defeat Malefor!

NOTE: You don't have to be a Sensei to play. You can if you want, such as King Pen and Ambush, but you can still be other characters, and also your own characters you created smilie

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: (the name of your character)
Species: (what kinda animal or what it is basically)
Element: (one of the ten elements)
Personality: (how they act like)
Backstory: (a description of their past or a short sentence or paragraph about it)
Appearance: (This is only for your own Skylanders)

RULES

• No being massively overpowered. This will earn you a strike.
  • Violence and Romance etc is allowed, but keep it age appropriate (at least under 13 romance smilie)
  • Language is allowed, but as long as you censor it (no aiming it at other people)
  • You can have up to three characters
  • As I am the creator of the Roleplay, you must listen to me.

Failing to follow these rules will earn you a Strike. If you earn three strikes, you are eliminated from the Roleplay, and aren't able to return.

YOU MAY NOW SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTERS!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:05 21/07/2016 by Luminous35
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 17:29:47 21/07/2016
OOC: So, what is a King Pen and a Ambush? (I just want to make sure, you know?)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 17:35:13 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Luminous35's Characters

Luminous smilie

Species: Light Spirit(?)
Element: Light Element
Personality: Full of himself, Star of the show even if there isn't a show, will try to take credit.
Backstory: Being from the element of Light, Luminous has always feared the dark. Even his own shadow used to frighten him so he became determined to find a source of light so powerful and bright, no darkness, not even shadow, exists. This quest drove him quite mad and he set out to destroy all who opposed him. Finally, he managed to find what he was looking for - The Starlight. A source of light and energy so great, darkness could never escape. But it was protected by the Skylanders and Luminous was unable to get his hands on it. When the entire Light Realm became cut-off from the rest of Skylands, Luminous seized the opportunity and tried once again to steal this Starlight but what he didn’t know was that a Skylander of the Light Element, Knight Light, was left behind as well. After an intense battle over several days, Knight Light was able to imprison Luminous in Sunscraper Spire where he was for many years. After the Senseis came to him, they asked him he could go back to being locked up in the Spire, or become a Sensei. Luckily, he chose the right choice.

Nightmoon

Species: Wolf
Element: Dark Element
Personality: Battle-hungry, determind to get what he wants, very powerful.
Backstory: TBA
Apperance: Dark Grey and Black Wolf. Wears a silver helmet, and has sharp sharp claws.

Starcast

Species: No clue.
Element: Dark Element.
Personality: Focused, doesn't like being distracted, a bit up-tight.
Backstory: TBA
Apperance: [User Posted Image]

Flarewolf

Species: Fire Wolf
Element: Fire
Personality: Kind, enjoys having fun, very warm-hearted towards others.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Mysticat

Species: Cat
Element: Magic
Personality: Sassy, cranky, full of himself, thinks hes the king.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:11:01 27/07/2016 by Luminous35
#4 Posted: 17:35:52 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
OOC: So, what is a King Pen and a Ambush? (I just want to make sure, you know?)

They are Senseis from Skylanders Imaginators. You have the option to be them, as well as other Skylanders, or your own character smilie
---
#5 Posted: 17:41:13 21/07/2016
OOC: Ooh, okay. I haven't played Imaginators yet, so I didn't know, sorry smilie Can I still join as my character I made myself when I was 7/8?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 17:44:57 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
OOC: Ooh, okay. I haven't played Imaginators yet, so I didn't know, sorry smilie Can I still join as my character I made myself when I was 7/8?

Sure! Any character is allowed smilie

And Imaginators isn't out yet smilie
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#7 Posted: 17:52:19 21/07/2016
Name: Plushie
Species: A animatronic doll.
Element: Undead
Personality: Dark, creepy, serious
Backstory: Plushie was a normal animatronic at Benny's Burger Place until trolls invaded the burger place and Plushie fought them and he defeated them one by one and that caught the attention of Master Eon that made Plushie a Sensei.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#8 Posted: 17:53:59 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted Pokemon2

But Btw it wasn't Eon. The Senseis are seeking help in this game smilie
---
#9 Posted: 19:08:06 21/07/2016
OOC: Ohh, okay. I am not following the games anymore either, because they stopped releasing them on the consoles I have, anyways,

Name: Maria
Species: Dragon (When I made her up, it was either a dragon or a griffon, or a phoenix. I'm just going with dragon smilie')
Element: Water (I made her have three or four elements, wow, I was a weird child!)
Personality: Sweet and caring, she will get angered easily, is a little shy, but if you get to know her, she'll talk, A LOT.
Backstory: (I'm bad with these, so sorry if it stinks!) Maria was a water Skylander, usually bullied by winds because of her weird personality. So when she grew up, she came to not like to talk that much except to her close friends, Aria and Sephanie, (who will not be in this roleplay.) They sadly had to go to other Skylands to protect, so she was all alone, until she heard Malefor was coming back and the Senseis needed help. Now Maria is trying her best to be a recruit.
Appearance: She is a bright blue dragon, with dark blue crests, under-wings, and underbelly. She has white claws she uses to scratch with, and her tail has a silver spike on it.
---
#10 Posted: 20:04:22 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted smilie
---
#11 Posted: 20:05:28 21/07/2016
ooc: When can we start?
---
#12 Posted: 20:10:47 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: When maybe about 5 or 4 people join smilie
---
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#13 Posted: 20:50:32 21/07/2016
Mint
Female
Blue Elf
Life
Confident and wont give up even if she has no chance!
Mint was a small green elf living in her big village! It was so big that nobody noticed her! She was so small that when people walked around she was kicked everywhere! One day someone kicked her off the island and she landed on a small island! It was freezing on the island but that didn't bother Mint! She was happy that she escaped to chaos of kicking! Eventually she got used to the cold! She skin turned so blue that she looked like a blue elf! And then her home island was being attacked by dream catchers DreamClaws! She wanted to take action but she had no weapons no strength and to height! She would have gotten kick around! The Dreampower gave her Plant Gauntlets, New Height
and new confidence! But when she was ready it was too late! The Dreamclaws took over and the island fell! When Mint escaped she wanted to help the world! In case something like this every happend again!
Blue Elf, Tall and Plant gaunlets https://www.instagram.com/p/BG...entsensei&hl=en
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#14 Posted: 21:03:08 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted smilie
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#15 Posted: 23:59:36 21/07/2016
Name: Leligarm
Species: Dragon
Element: Dark
Personality: Manipulative and cunning
Backstory: Leligarm has no true loyalty to anyone, but will serve them as fits her needs. When she single-handedly wiped out a large number of Malefor's forces, she caught the attention of the Senseis. She will help them as long as she sees fit, but is in fact rather trustworthy if you get to know her.
Appearance: A black dragon with feathered wings and a tail ending in a tuft of feathers. Her wingtips and the tip of her tail are bright purple. She has bright, unnatural green eyes and no horns or spines.

Name: Diasi
Species: Griffon
Element: Light
Personality: Caring, Timid, Kind
Backstory: Diasi was found fighting off a large group of trolls by the Senseis, with no memory of her past. She'd already managed to defeat most of the beasts when help arrived, leading the Senseis to take her in as one of their own.
Appearance: A white griffon with forest green eyes and golden wingtips. Wears a golden egg pendant, though she can't remember why.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 00:14:33 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#17 Posted: 01:30:52 22/07/2016
If the character already exists in the Skylanders series, do we still have to make a character sheet?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#18 Posted: 01:31:39 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Well I would like you to. I mean, I feel like it would be better to show their personality etc.
---
#19 Posted: 01:39:55 22/07/2016
I was just thinking that most of it is a bit redundant except for the name (to know which one you're playing as) and personality (that's up to you). The rest is confirmed in canon already.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#20 Posted: 01:40:34 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Eh alrighty then smilie
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#21 Posted: 21:05:58 26/07/2016
Name: Aurora
Species: Human(?)
Element: Light
Personality: Kind and heroic
Backstory: Aurora was once a skylanders fangirl who dreamed of fighting along side them. Despite her love for the skylanders her favorite hero was Portal Master Eon. One day her village was attacked by trolls so she called the skylanders but they were too busy rebuilding the Core of Light and Eon was reduced to a ghost so she did the only thing she could, fight on her own. After Eon saw this he recruited her to the Senseis and appointing her as a master of the swashbuckler class. It was however later revealed that she was teleported to our time from the past and little did anyone including her know she was from the past and was already a master she just had to unlock it within her self!

I know her backstory is confusing I just thought that it would be interesting to have a skylander who was an ancient master despite not knowing it!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#22 Posted: 21:24:38 26/07/2016
I'm just using a simplified version for characters that already exist in the Skylanders universe. Let me know if there's more to add.

Name: Torch
Personality: Torch is hotheaded and sometimes sarcastic. She believes that she absolutely has to be the greatest, and takes pride in the fact that she's working alongside the Senseis. Despite her faults, her heart is generally in the right place. She's a Skylander, after all.

Name: Drobot
Personality: Drobot is reserved and not that talkative. He prefers to warn others if they're getting out of line, even though he's often out of line himself. He constantly tries to get a date, or even get someone of his species to like him, but nothing's happened....yet. He considers Torch a close friend, and while she may not say it in front of anyone, she feels the same way.
---
#23 Posted: 21:27:09 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm going to replace Snowflight with Starcast smilie
---
#24 Posted: 21:28:15 26/07/2016
OOC: When can we start?
---
#25 Posted: 21:29:00 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
We could start now if everyones ready.
---
#26 Posted: 21:29:52 26/07/2016
OOC: Okay
---
#27 Posted: 21:30:19 26/07/2016
I'm ready once you accept me
---
#28 Posted: 22:05:23 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Everyone has been accepted.
---
#29 Posted: 22:16:19 26/07/2016
I'm ready, once I'm accepted.

Name: Draklepto
Species: Dragon
Element: Dark
Personality: Draklepto is wild and playful. He has a love for fighting and all things shiny.
Backstory: Once, after the Trap Masters formed, a minor villain attempted to steal their weapons in an attempt to lessen their power. She succeeded, and the Trap Masters wouldn't have formed if it wasn't for the brave actions of Draklepto. A team of Skylanders was sent to track down the villainess who captured the Traptanium weapons, but the arrived to see the villainess knocked out and Draklepto sitting on the pile of Traptanium weapons. Draklepto took the Traptanium for himself, but when he was told about their history and importance, he agreed to return them. He also came back with them, where Master Eon made him a Skylander.
Appearance: Draklepto is a dark teal dragon with a beak-like mouth and black wings and spikes. He has metal claws that he wears over his front paws.
Powers: His first attack is scratching with his metal claws, his second attack is to breathe out a cloud of fire that damages enemies in its area, and his third attack is a flurry of scratches with his metal claws.
---
#30 Posted: 23:03:09 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted once again! We can begin!

Narrator: Long ago, even before the Time of the Giants there was the Senseis. They were the most legendary Skylanders of all time. Everything had been a myth about the Giants being the first Skylanders, because it was the Senseis, who were the first. They were legendary. After discovering the most maleficent, and sinister dragon from the Underworld had returned to Skylands, Malefor, the Senseis knew they had to put their legendary skills to test, and defeat Malefor. They managed to defeat him, after he gave up, but that didn't keep him gone forever, everyone knew he would return. And thats what brings us to today. The Senseis need the help of younger Skylanders, to take down Malefor once again, as hes returned! Behold!

Nightmoon: Agh, another tiresome day. Too much work rebuilding this town! Wait, whats that in the sky?

*glowing stars falling from the sky, falling into different lands.*

Nightmoon: That's... weird? Maybe I should go check it out, and get my claws at the ready to destroy whatever this is!

*he progresses towards the first falling star*

Nightmoon: A crater. Anything inside?

*a mysterious dark figure appears*

???: Hi there!

Nightmoon: AHH! What the? Ugh, don't you know not to scare random wolves?

???: Pff, I'm Starcast.

Nightmoon: Wait... Starcast? That name seems familiar...

Starcast: Well it should! I'm one of the Senseis! Haven't you heard of those stories?

Nightmoon: Senseis? I thought they all died.

Starcast: No, no, no. Silly, we just hid away to recover! Were back now, because Malefor has returned! We need all the help we can get.

Nightmoon: Sweet. Count me in.
---
#31 Posted: 23:05:39 26/07/2016
Plushie: *sings Diamonds by Rihanna and makes the kids cheer*
---
#32 Posted: 23:41:03 26/07/2016
Maria was walking around town and sighed. It was going to be another lonely day and long day.
---
#33 Posted: 23:42:20 26/07/2016
Plushie: *goes into night mode and jumpscares the night guard*
---
#34 Posted: 00:12:53 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Nightmoon: So wheres all your other Senseis?

Starcast: They should be around here somewheres... I know Aurora landed safely, but she'll find us. Lets go talk to the townsfolk.
---
#35 Posted: 00:20:16 27/07/2016
Plushie: Can I be a Sensei? *shows off his attacks*
---
#36 Posted: 00:24:26 27/07/2016
Maria heard some comotion, and went to see what it was, and she saw Nightmoon and Starcast. She trotted over to them. "W-What's going on?"
---
#37 Posted: 00:56:21 27/07/2016
Aurora: Starcast! There you are I've been looking everywhere! Who is this?
---
#38 Posted: 00:59:03 27/07/2016
Plushie: What's going on?
---
#39 Posted: 01:11:35 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Starcast: I- I actually don't know Aurora. Who are you?

Nightmoon: Nightmoon. Anyway, so you two are Senseis?

Starcast: Of course!
---
#40 Posted: 01:16:32 27/07/2016
Plushie: I'm Plushie and I want to be a sensei *shows off powers*
---
#41 Posted: 01:20:41 27/07/2016
Maria sighed, not getting an answer, so she decided to see what items there were at shops.
---
#42 Posted: 01:25:46 27/07/2016
Aurora: Well it is nice to meet you Nightmoon!
---
#43 Posted: 01:26:01 27/07/2016
Plushie: What did you think? Can I be a Sensei?
---
#44 Posted: 01:32:23 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Nightmoon: You too!

Starcast: Y'know, all of us Senseis have to decide as a team. We need to find more. In the meantime, we could look for some candidates we could consider, and you are candidate.

Nightmoon: Hey, Maria! Where are you going?
---
#45 Posted: 01:34:03 27/07/2016
Plushie: Yay! I don't have to sing to children anymore!
---
#46 Posted: 01:36:34 27/07/2016
Maria trotted back up. "How do you know my name...?"
---
#47 Posted: 01:37:42 27/07/2016
Plushie: I hope no kids join us
---
#48 Posted: 01:38:43 27/07/2016
Aurora: it's strange but I seem to know your name too Maria! Are you sure we haven't met before?
---
#49 Posted: 01:42:00 27/07/2016
Plushie: Maria, I know you as well
---
#50 Posted: 01:42:38 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Starcast: Sorry to interupt, but may I speak to you Aurora?

*he pulls he aside*

Starcast: Do you think it would be crazy to ask... villains, to join us?
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me