Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Bloodstone (ARENA)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 15:13:49 04/08/2016
Skydancer leaped away from the cat-creature and landed on top of a zombie. She blocked its blows with her armor and swiped her claws to knock its fragile head off. Her tail bludgeoned another zombie, and she flicked out her wings to knock down two more.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#52 Posted: 03:28:16 05/08/2016
Damien saw the behemoth, but wasted no time thrusting his blade between the armour plating of the zombie that had tackled him. Pushung it off he charged. Into the zombie horde, his only goal was to start pushing them back, he put up his blade as he slashed through groups of them, heads rolled as his dark crimson blade hissed with the wind through his opponents. His vampiric teeth beared in a battle rage. As he made head way through the crowd he tha the giant and let out a battle cry. "TO WAR!" he simply proclained. The battle was not over yet however it was too early to get cocky and too early to even think about slowing down.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#53 Posted: 03:31:19 05/08/2016
Miki roared again, hoping to attract the horde's attention. She began slashing at zombies with her powerful claws, and occasionally biting one of the monsters, tearing out chunks of rotted flesh.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#54 Posted: 18:18:39 06/08/2016
Queen had to stop for a moment to address the large man in armour who had entered just then into the arena. She blinked slowly at his words and when he came charging she causually stepped back out of the way letting him plow through the horde. She hadent met another creature quite as happy go lucky as this man. She sliced an aproaching zombie in half without looking.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#55 Posted: 14:30:57 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The horde began to diminish into extremely small numbers. It got smaller until only a few stragglers were left. When the last undead was slaughtered the town became quiet and empty. All that was heard was the sound of the people next to each other. The town seemed empty.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#56 Posted: 22:29:46 08/08/2016
Living corpses flew as the man impacted the crowd, making easy work of the horde of unnatural beings. Even though his swings were mighty, he almost seemed apologetic for injuring the creatures, even a faint "sorry" escaping his lips during an attack.
As the horde dissipated, he slowed down, only pushing the piles of the dead around instead of concentrating on the few stragglers. "All together now! Bring them all in this pile." He said with a chipper tune. As his pile amassed, he took a step back and raised his palms at the heap of corpses. "Now, of to rest with ya." His hands glowed and sparked with life, jetstreams of searing fire blasting from his arms into the pile, instantly incinerating those that were on top. "Make sure we have all of em. They deserve their final sleep, dontyaknow."
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#57 Posted: 23:21:06 09/08/2016
Miki, having returned to her human form, rolled her eyes. She walked over to a building and climbed to the roof. She lay back and closed her eyes while remaining alert.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#58 Posted: 03:11:10 10/08/2016
Damien helped move the bodies. "good work everyone, I hope we are done for the day, I hope they finally receive their rest as well." Damien was in quiet contemplation. he looked at the one called Miki up on the roof, inside he was just hoping she hadnt let her guard down. she was an interesting one, able to change form whatever she may want it to be, or at least thats what he thought. She had an interesting charm about her, he could admit she was pretty, but something about her animalistic styling, was almost unnerving but not bad. at the very least she was a great combatant on he would have to keep his eye on. As he helped the behemoth, he found himself almost intimidated by his sheer size. yet he seemed so respectful, so careful in his movements, almost as if he was afraid to hurt a fly. this he could also respect. One who can control himself in such a way, is always welcome to him. Skydancer, was interesting as well, in his own way, he was simple in his attacks, going for a predatory style of combat. it was effective, but almost cocky, there are hundreds of different ways to use that kind of technique. Damien took note of these people, they were dangerous, and deep in his heart he knew he was only sizing them up. looking back to the behemoth, "what is your name giant one?"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#59 Posted: 04:40:09 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
THUD...THOOM...THUD...THOOM...THUD...THOOM...THUD...THOOM From the depths of the Arena came a large creature. From its closed maws were the remains of other contestants who sadly died before they could go further. Its talons and teeth and claws tinted red from the caked on and dried blood of its prey. the six wings atop its back were unusable, as only strips of rotting flesh adorned them. In its open chest cavity were the numerous bodies of the things it has feasted on. Its eyes glowed a deep purple as it gazed around from its recent position. Its upper body overtook the surrounding buildings in sheer height. The creature possessed three tails all moving independently. It had six arms and four hind legs, making it quadrupedal. The creature fought with itself over a recently undead still wandering around. Two of its snake like insectoid heads found the undead and immediately starting to snap their maws at it, until they began fighting. The third head gazed around and waited for the undead to wander closer, and while the other two heads were busy fighting each other it quickly snapped its head down and swallowed its prey. Completely unaware of the contestants.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#60 Posted: 13:26:01 24/08/2016
Miki flipped over to her front, lying flat to the roof she was on. Maybe it wouldn't notice her. And if it did, she could get away. She was pretty sure she could, anyway. She waited.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#61 Posted: 10:59:30 25/08/2016
Damien looked at the massive creature silently, his head bowed slightly he took cover behind a building and watched it. "damn..." with almost predatory eyes he waved the others to follow him. "its not over yet." to survive the arena, you have to be the last one standing, well, until he has to draw his sword to one of these people, he must draw it to the beasts. he kept to the cover but slowly drew closer to the beast, he motioned for the others to get to flanking positions. his plan was simple he would go to the front while the others would attack from behind. He had no intention of dying, he would release the power of phosphor to make the first strike on this beast. It is said that phosphor cuts the darkness with its light, in truth what it was is the power within phosphor makes light itself a weapon. even now drawn, small water like droplets of light flow off the blade. they just have to make one powerful push and the creature should be taken down in one fell movement.
---
redpillremix Green Sparx Gems: 309
#62 Posted: 02:31:13 28/08/2016
Sorry for the late entry but I got the okay from Zartose to join, looking forward to Rping with you guys

Name: Maycor Aneth
Race: Elf
Personality: Very Focused, very driven by the task at hand, Seems to be all work and no play until you get to know him, Creative, Energetic in battle
Backstory: Maycor grew up in a high Elvan city but was most rejected by his townspeople. He was stranger than the rest of them, he spent most of his days out in the woods. He never told them why he was out there. He discovered an ancient primal creature and set it free, binding his soul to it. Most of the elders hated him for it. Only the greatest and wisest chosen could bind with it and be the chosen one. He was seemingly a child compared to the rest of the more trained of elves. To prove his worth to his people, he left to join the arena. Armed with his wits, skills, and his soulbound companion, he is not someone to be trifled with.
Equipment: Satchel, Medicine tools, Wolf Whistle, Extendable Javelin, Rune-engraved Wooden Bow and Enchanted Arrows
Powers: Summoning, Enchanted arrows (Various Effects), Enhanced Hearing, Reflexes, Bounding, and Spirit Binding
Skills: Survivalist, Animal Handling, Herbal Medicines, and Poisons
Appearance:

Hair: Platinum blue
Eyes: Violet
Skin: Light tanned Skin
Height: 6’6”
Outfit: Legolas Costume

[User Posted Image]

Other: Soul-Bound with a Spirit familiar, Titan Wolf
Abilities: Size shifter, Natural Attacks, Elemental Adaptation/Elemental Breath (Varies on the concoction that Maycor gives him)

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
The path of a hero is in power of one's own choices.
#63 Posted: 15:07:26 19/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The creature began to move. It pulled its entire body up from the level below, and swayed its heads side to side. As it moved it was watching the surroundings and listening. Its gaze passing over every available inch and centimeter. It was moving quietly for something so huge. That's when something caught its gaze and it stopped. Its main head spotted one of the contestants on a roof, which it just eyed the creature on the roof. The other two heads saw something dart from one building to another. Their gaze followed it to the exact building the something darted to. The two heads got down low and began to smell.
---
#64 Posted: 00:11:07 20/10/2016
Miki stared at the head, refusing to show any fear, though she was terrified. She was ready to move at a moment's notice. She slowly began to pull her legs underneath her, so as to make escaping easier if need be.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me