Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Legend of the Golden Eagle
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#151 Posted: 04:38:36 30/07/2016
Shadow Fang says "help me find whatever it is i'm missing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#152 Posted: 04:40:01 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can't help unless you know what those are." Zera said.
---
SC
#153 Posted: 04:49:12 30/07/2016
Shadow Fang became dissapointed "oh well thanks anyways."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#154 Posted: 04:53:25 30/07/2016
"What were you expecting? Clairvoyance?" Scratch suddenly said, finding Shadow Fang's reason to see the eagle quite pathetic.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#155 Posted: 04:59:06 30/07/2016
Shadow Fang says "in a nutshell yes. Well if things were that easy then life would be no fun but it can't hurt to try."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#156 Posted: 05:02:47 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"But I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for." Zera said. She looked to the others. "And why are the rest of you here?"
---
SC
#157 Posted: 05:08:18 30/07/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Shadow Fang says "in a nutshell yes. Well if things were that easy then life would be no fun but it can't hurt to try."

While the eagle wet busy talking to the others, Scratch talked with Shadow Fang.
"Well what a lame reason to bother the eagle. That's a job you have to find yourself. Why pester another one for something that is suppose to be your quest, and your quest alone!?" Scratch lectured, with some wisdom but also a lot of rudeness.
---
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#158 Posted: 05:27:22 30/07/2016
Chungii waited for the others to speak their desires and noticed they all took to answering the eagle. Then he began to question himself, as he saw each animal jump when they got their turn he wondered if it was worth it. Was pestering the great eagle worth having his desire potentially granted. What if she couldn't grant him his desire? Chungii waited still pondering if it was to late to turn back down the mountain. But something within him caused his legs to tense up, so he couldn't just turn and run.
---
Burma was studying his friend. And was quite sure Chungii wanted to bolt. Chungii was a pure hearted fellow, who never complained about anything even if the scenario was unfair to him. Burma watched Chungii many nights and pondered who the big brother truly was. In all the things he saw Chungii, he mostly saw him as a kind soft hearted lovable immature wishy washy panda... And he loved that about Chungii.
---
Mel was still indifferent about it all. He didn't care if his desire was granted or not, he was sure he found what he was wanting all along... A family.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#159 Posted: 05:35:40 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera turned to Burma, Chungii, and Mel. "Tell me why are you three here? I will try my best to grant your wishes."
---
SC
#160 Posted: 06:08:52 30/07/2016
Chungii went wide eyed. "I... Uh, I mean... um. I would... um, like to... fly. er, the eagles..." He sounded so unprofessional. He sighed and looked within himself to find the courage to address the eagle. "I would like to fly with the eagles. Ever since I was a cub, I have always dreamed of flying. I love who I am, but you and the birds are free. You have no restrictions. You can fly wherever you want without having to need the land before you. I want to fly with freedom like you and the other birds do."
---
Burma waited for Chungii to finish. "All I want is to see Chungii happy. All I want is to watch Chungii as he smiles with every discovery, when he solves the unanswered questions. I want to be there as his eyes light up with wonderment and curiosity." He looked to Chungii and smiled.
---
Mel looked to the eagle and smiled. "I already have what I want... I have a family." He went over to Burma and Chungii and hugged them.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#161 Posted: 06:16:31 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera smiled. "I think I can help you fly. Would you like a ride?" Zera said as she lowered herself to allow Chungii to climb aboard.
---
SC
#162 Posted: 08:49:26 30/07/2016
Chungii smiled and happily climbed aboard the eagle, and waited for the take off. This was it, his chance to fly. His chance to feel true freedom. To feel the wind flow through his fur as he ascended above the clouds. This was his chance and he happily waited.
---
Burma happily cheered for Chungii. He watched as the giant panda climbed aboard the equally large if not bigger golden eagle.
---
Mel watched as his brother climbed aboard the massive bird and laughed to himself. Well, i'll be damned. Pandas can fly. He waited for the bird to take off.
---
#163 Posted: 11:51:02 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera looked to everyone. "Please make yourselves at home." She said. "I'm going to take him for a fly." She then looked to Sozen. "Take care of them Sozen." With that she spread her wings and took off into the sky.
---
SC
#164 Posted: 13:40:26 30/07/2016
Shadow Fang understood what Scratch was saying and didn't mind his rudness. "true you do have a point their. I was just hoping i could narrow down my search if only a little. But your right this was a wast of time in the end but i see it as another setepping stone to completing my quest."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#165 Posted: 15:03:45 30/07/2016
Scratch was surprised that Shadow Fang took that very lightly. Wolves had the fame of having too much pride and being incredibly arrogant, but he liked that wolf.
"Well, what do you know? This kid might be the only one with a brain in this miserable little group." Scratch commented casually, though more to himself than anyone else. Not only Shadow Fang was the only one who agreed that the sound earlier was just a machine, but also agreed about his wasted trip.
---
#166 Posted: 16:00:07 30/07/2016
Shadow Fang smiled at that "well then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shadow Fang and you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#167 Posted: 19:18:59 30/07/2016
"Excuse me. You're forgetting a certain reptile," Zunelia growled to Scratch. "I tell you, it's the mammals that'll take over the world. If you count humans, they already have. But I don't see humans as mammals. They're their own category, in the way I see the world. Just as fish and reptiles are different, though they're both covered in scales."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#168 Posted: 19:23:51 30/07/2016
"Whatever humans are considered-- they're a menace. That-- I know for sure.," Sayan said with a hint of anger in his voice.
He also had to admit that he was a tad disappointed in the eagle's supposed divine capabilities, but at least he had gotten after he was after. He was honestly just glad to be rid of the collar.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:27:43 30/07/2016 by redwes
#169 Posted: 21:02:54 30/07/2016
Quote: StormDragon21
"Excuse me. You're forgetting a certain reptile," Zunelia growled to Scratch. "I tell you, it's the mammals that'll take over the world. If you count humans, they already have. But I don't see humans as mammals. They're their own category, in the way I see the world. Just as fish and reptiles are different, though they're both covered in scales."

Scratch was about to reply to Shadow Fang, when he got furious with Zunelia's comment.
"Excuse me? Who invited you to our conversation?" Scratch asked furiously when realizing that growl was meant for him.
---
#170 Posted: 22:00:16 30/07/2016
Chungii held on as the great bird flew into the sky. He could see everything. He could see the very same hill that he and his friends climbed before they met the other animals awhile ago. He could see the deep river they had to swim across. It was beautiful and amazing. He was flying and it was as relaxing as taking a nice warm bath on a cold day. Chungii was truly at peace.
---
Burma watched as Chungii and the great eagle flew off. When Burma couldn't see them anymore he curled himself up and laid down, waiting for Chungiis return. He was hoping that everything was good.
---
Me cuddled up next to Burma and fell asleep. He was as relaxed as Burma. Especially now that he found his family.
---
#171 Posted: 22:31:11 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Enough everyone! Zera has her ways of helping. If you all never had any potential she would of never showed herself to you." Sozen said. "You should be thankful that she is allowing you to see her. Normally she only lets me see her but she saw something in you all that she is willing to help you."

"How are you enjoying your flight?" Zera said.
---
SC
#172 Posted: 00:39:55 31/07/2016
"I love it." Said Chungii, more excited than he has ever been. It was his dream and now he was living it. He finally got his wish, and he was thrilled.
---
#173 Posted: 03:18:11 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"When we land I will give you something that when you feel the need to fly it will call me." Zera said.
---
SC
#174 Posted: 12:34:12 31/07/2016
"I invited myself." Zunelia grinned. "To protest the fact that you say that there's nobody with sense. In not here to brag, or put all my faith in an eagle that I barely know. I'm just here to protect Sorlett so she doesn't get herself killed. Although come to think of it, maybe that wasn't very intelligent. I had a litter of seven and I just had to pick her."

"Show herself?" Sorlett laughed. "She's flesh and blood, not a ghost! That panda couldn't have taken a ride on her if she was a ghost, and everyone knows if you aren't a ghost, you can't disappear."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#175 Posted: 15:14:19 31/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon Zera landed. "How did you like your flight?"
---
SC
#176 Posted: 15:43:42 31/07/2016
"I really liked it. It was everything I imagined it would be." Chungii climbed off and Stood excited and happy as ever. He waited for Zera to give the thing she mentioned before he trotted off to Burma and Mel.
---
#177 Posted: 00:48:48 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
She took off one of her golden feathers. "Here have one of my feathers. With this feather wave it in the air and I will find you wherever you are and take you for a ride. Keep it close." Zera said as she rubbed his head with her wing. She turned to the rest. "Has everyone said their wishes?"
---
SC
#178 Posted: 02:29:46 01/08/2016
"I haven't!" Sorlett yelled. "And neither has that croc."

"For recognizing me, I'll make the punishment for referring to me as 'that croc' much less harsh," Zunelia muttered.
---
#179 Posted: 02:38:52 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well what are your wishes?" Zera said.
---
SC
#180 Posted: 02:53:18 01/08/2016
"What I want," Zunelia said, "is to be know for my character, and for what's inside, without any influence from my fierce, scar-covered appearan—"

"I want enough food to last me a lifetime of eating lavishly with no worries of thieves, rotting, or anything else that can happen!" Sorlett interjected.

"Sorlett. Where are your manners. Don't interrupt," Zunelia sighed.
---
#181 Posted: 02:58:19 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Pleas continue." Zera said.
---
SC
#182 Posted: 03:18:39 01/08/2016
"—ce. I'm finished," Zunelia said. "I'm interested to find out how you do this."
---
#183 Posted: 03:30:26 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Come here." Zera said.
---
SC
#184 Posted: 03:43:51 01/08/2016
Zunelia stepped forward. "Thank you for giving us this opportunity."
---
#185 Posted: 04:50:54 01/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera started to glow brightly and she then touched Zunelia. Her scars began to disappear.
---
SC
#186 Posted: 02:30:31 02/08/2016
Chungii happily accepted the feather and hid it within his thick fur. "Thank you." Chungii said as he trotted back to Burma, and Mel. They were taking a slight nap and Chungii didn't want to wake them so he cuddled up to them. Today was exhausting, they had to climb the mountain which took days. And though they did it together as a team, it was tiresome. They weren't actually asleep he could tell, just resting... Taking a breather if you will.
---
#187 Posted: 05:35:56 02/08/2016
Quote: StormDragon21
"I invited myself." Zunelia grinned. "To protest the fact that you say that there's nobody with sense. In not here to brag, or put all my faith in an eagle that I barely know. I'm just here to protect Sorlett so she doesn't get herself killed. Although come to think of it, maybe that wasn't very intelligent. I had a litter of seven and I just had to pick her."

"Show herself?" Sorlett laughed. "She's flesh and blood, not a ghost! That panda couldn't have taken a ride on her if she was a ghost, and everyone knows if you aren't a ghost, you can't disappear."

While the eagle was busy listening to all the other's request, Scratch remained on Sayan's back, and never replied to Zunelia. In all that time, he was ignoring her just to annoy her. He knew that he had to travel with that group, and that it was probably unwise to ave feuds, but he trusted that if the eagle was as powerful as everybody said, them the power that was transmitted to him would help him.
---
#188 Posted: 06:27:13 02/08/2016
Shadow Fang says "so then where were we?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#189 Posted: 21:32:30 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: bump!
---
SC
#190 Posted: 21:39:18 06/08/2016
OOC: My character has nothing much to do at the moment smilie
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#191 Posted: 21:57:10 06/08/2016
I don't even know how to start
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#192 Posted: 23:19:27 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: well they are at the top of Mt. Hero. You could put your character there LoZ.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 23:24:22 06/08/2016
OOC: Well I'll try to continue somehow...

Scratch wasn't certain what their next step would be. What were they suppose to do? He came to that mountain to search for the eagle and immediately return home once his objective had been fulfilled, but not only did he got a disappointed closure, he was stuck with that group. He left Sayan's back to get on top of a tree, to see if there was something interesting going on, when he remembered the supposed beast that attacked them earlier. If he could prove it was just a human machine and not a flesh and blood creature like everybody else claimed, he was going to rub the truth on everyone's faces, including the eagle. That will be his new objective...
---
#194 Posted: 02:28:24 07/08/2016
Ooc: your character never introduced himself Felines.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#195 Posted: 02:31:00 07/08/2016
OOC: What do you mean? I introduced him in the first page.
---
#196 Posted: 02:38:40 07/08/2016
Ooc: i mean he didn't introduce himself to Shadow Fang.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#197 Posted: 02:45:26 07/08/2016
OOC: Let's see how I can fix that.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Shadow Fang smiled at that "well then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shadow Fang and you are?"

As Scratch perched atop of the tree, he remembered that he had forgotten to introduce himself to Shadow Fang. But Zunelia's interruption during that conversation made him very cranky. He was about to fly to him, but he was still too angry.
"Meh, maybe later." he muttered to himself, wanting to be in a better mood so that he could give a proper introduction...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#198 Posted: 20:19:44 08/08/2016
With the group seemingly at an in-pass, Sayan laid down. He appeared to be lost in thought-- probably thinking about what he was going to do next.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#199 Posted: 13:47:25 10/08/2016
"..well, that wasn't what I was expecting, but thanks anyway. I know what to do with my rodent protectee." Zunelia said, then turned to Sorlett. "If you have noticed, this eagle is glowing brightly and getting rid of scars. When's the last time you've seen an eagle like that?"

"Simple. It hid human's contained-fire in its scales and carries a healing salve," Sorlett maintained.
---
#200 Posted: 19:29:13 10/08/2016
Shadow Fang says "now that just sounds stupid."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me