Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > True Reason for darkSpyro User Degeneracy
Page 1 of 1
True Reason for darkSpyro User Degeneracy [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 04:04:58 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Everyone here has likely played Spyro or Skylanders, and also likely at a young, impressionable age. But what you may not have realized is Spyro does not have any clothes on. That's right: your favorite purple dragon has always been running around completely in the nude, never once stopping to cover himself. Him and Sparx and many others have never worn a damn thing. It is at least thankful that certain characters had the decency to dress up, such as Bianca and Elora. This is why women are the master race and are not out to corrupt our children like men.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2 Posted: 04:11:05 19/07/2016
This can also be backed up by the villain Ripto. In the Spyro games Ripto is portrayed as an anthropomorphic not human who wears clothes. Ripto has magical abilities as he wears clothes showing evolution but Spyro and his gang of degenerates are shown to have a hatred towards clothing. Ripto is the personification of clothing and the next step of evolution but Spyro holds back becoming a better being but rejecting it by forcing the player to kill Ripto. Ripto was the last chance for nudists to see the light but Spyro pushes back evolution and the human race altogether.
#3 Posted: 04:17:18 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
This is further shown by how only villains seem to wear clothes, as Gnasty Gnorc and the Sorceress were clothed as well. Bianca started out as a villain, hence her wearing lots of clothes including a hood that covered her face. After Spyro partly converted her to his weird nudist cult, she took her cloak off, wearing less clothes.

I would like to correct what I said above since I remembered Elora wears no pants, she is some kind of degenerate goat. No wonder she sides with Spyro.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 08:18:03 19/07/2016
What does that make Sonic? Surely he and his friends are worse, especially when wearing shoes.

[User Posted Image]
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#5 Posted: 15:24:48 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sonic is pretty awful too, he is slightly more clothed than Spyro is but he fights Eggman, someone who wears clothes. It is clear what is going on there.

Unfortunately Mario is even worse, growing up watching Mario streak around took its toll on my innocence, especially since he is a plumber and therefore easy to relate to. He fights the tuxedo'd Bowser, making him another example.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#6 Posted: 18:34:52 20/07/2016
Token is an awful character as well, who wants to defeat Nukpana. Nukpana wears a cape, which is a form of clothing, but look at Token to the left there, he is nude himself!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:35:30 20/07/2016 by Bryman04
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#7 Posted: 11:18:53 23/07/2016
Quote: Big Green
Sonic is pretty awful too, he is slightly more clothed than Spyro is but he fights Eggman, someone who wears clothes. It is clear what is going on there.

Unfortunately Mario is even worse, growing up watching Mario streak around took its toll on my innocence, especially since he is a plumber and therefore easy to relate to. He fights the tuxedo'd Bowser, making him another example.

Mario is actually thankfully clothed. You've been watching too much SMG4.

But don't even get me started on Putt-Putt, he's a nude CAR!!!!
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
#8 Posted: 14:28:03 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: night bomb guy

What world do you live in where Mario is clothed?!? LOOK AT HIM!!!

[User Posted Image]

He has his plumber dick floppin out everywhere for the world to see!

As for Putt-Putt agreed, I played that at a young age and the scars remain.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#9 Posted: 14:56:40 23/07/2016
Falco is fully clothed.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10 Posted: 15:04:51 23/07/2016
Quote: night bomb guy

What world do you live in where Mario is clothed?!? LOOK AT HIM!!!

[User Posted Image]

He has his plumber dick floppin out everywhere for the world to see!

As for Putt-Putt agreed, I played that at a young age and the scars remain.

Reported for posting nude pictures smilie(((
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#11 Posted: 17:50:41 24/07/2016
While Bubsy the Cat DOES where a shirt, HE HAS NO PANTS!!! Just look at him:

[User Posted Image]

He's just walking around while everybody throws up at his penis flopping about. And then there's another cat who just wears a hat and a goddamn bowtie:

[User Posted Image]

How disgusting.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me