Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dance of Petals and Flame [Private RP]
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dance of Petals and Flame [Private RP] [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 22:50:24 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
This is a Privite RP with Spyroconvexity! Because it is a private RP (and I've forgotten how to make a decent RP layout for a Forum because of Tumblr...) I will only post the Character Sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Name:
Speices:
Moves:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Character

Name: Flame
Speices: Charmander
Moves: Dragon Claw, Sword Dance, Aerial Ace, and Flamethrower
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2 Posted: 01:38:23 19/07/2016
Name: Nero
Speices: Lucario
Moves: extreme speed, aura sphere, close combat, force Palm
Other:
---
SC
#3 Posted: 01:59:45 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok smilie I thought you were going to use your Garchomp character. But anyways Ready to get this party started?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#4 Posted: 02:03:38 19/07/2016
Ooc: sure thing buddy!
---
SC
#5 Posted: 02:08:29 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
The woods was quiet as the clouds above gather as low rumbles could be heard racing across the night sky as a lone Charmander runs in the forest as he leaps on to a branch, "Now where did he go..." he said as his icy blue eyes were looking around in the darkness to look for the outlaw he was hired to capture. The Charmander had a Def. Scarf around his neck as well a bag as there was a Rescue Team badge on the strap of the bag.
---
#6 Posted: 02:53:01 19/07/2016
The outlaw the charmander was chasing was a very cunning Lucario who's speed and stealth was unmatched by no one. "Right behind you." The Lucario said smirking from a branch.
---
SC
#7 Posted: 03:00:12 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
The Charmander didn't move but suddenly something grab the Lucario's arm from behind and twisted around his back as a Iron Thorn was at his throat, "You should pay attention to what your looking at thief." Flame said as the image of the Charmander in front of them pop into smoke revealing it was a PokeDoll. A Item that is similar to the move Substitute. Leaving a illusion of the user for a short period of time or unless something or someone hits them revealing what they really are.
---
#8 Posted: 03:10:55 19/07/2016
The Lucario smirks. "Heh! No one has been able to catch me. You are indeed skilled." The Lucario said.
---
SC
#9 Posted: 03:20:56 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"You just underestimated your opponent" Flame said to him, "Now surrender Nero there is no escape for you now" he said to him as he held him with a surprising strength.
---
#10 Posted: 03:26:51 19/07/2016
Nero smirks. He then flipped Flame over and got free. "Now what were those words you said? Don't underestimate your apponent." He said with a chuckle. "And yet my record still stands."
---
SC
#11 Posted: 03:32:34 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Suddenly there was a tug on Nero's wrist as there was a wire tied around him as Flame falls he pulled on the wire to pull him down out of the tree as Flame lands on his feet as he throws the Iron Thorn at Nero as he falls.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#12 Posted: 05:20:01 19/07/2016
OOC: Is this roleplay only between you and Spyroconvexity, Sky? If it is, wouldn't it be better to roleplay via PM's?
#13 Posted: 10:36:03 19/07/2016
Ooc: there are some RPs out here between two people.
---
SC
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#14 Posted: 11:47:20 19/07/2016
OOC: I know that. I just don't really get why people make a topic when they can just roleplay via PM's since it's just the two of them.
#15 Posted: 20:32:00 19/07/2016
Ooc: I don't know maybe easyer?
---
SC
#16 Posted: 22:10:23 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah its just easier to RP in the forums than through the PM
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me