Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Gamespot: Reality Check - Why do we Love Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
Gamespot: Reality Check - Why do we Love Skylanders?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 23:16:55 16/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Gamespot released this video in 2014, at the time of Trap Team. I think that it's a interesting video to see.

It makes a analysis of some characteristics of the human mind and how they made Skylanders a successful game.

So, what do you think? I personally liked this analysis.
---
Bruh
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 23:30:02 16/07/2016
Isn't Gamespot and IGN the same that just forget the games exist when it's not news time and overall act like they're forced to like it, though?

I think I watched this way back but I don't remember what I thought of it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:19 16/07/2016 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 23:42:12 16/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Isn't Gamespot and IGN the same that just forget the games exist when it's not news time and overall act like they're forced to like it, though?

Maybe because it's not the most relevant thing for the general public of the sites?

I always felt that they where actually forced to like it. You know, classic Activision's "little gift" for good reviews.
---
Bruh
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 01:58:21 22/07/2016
I just like the fact it's one of the only games as of late where I don't have to play as a human. ...What did you expect me to say? ...Well, the game is very fun, too, and I like collecting the figures.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me