Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I am going to ****ing burn your clothes...
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
I am going to ****ing burn your clothes... [CLOSED]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1 Posted: 17:27:30 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
I was on the bus today and there was this Japanese guy wearing an American Flag (As in his shirt was literally a US flag with an eagle on it, and was made of that shiny material) and a fedora. It was the most disgusting sight I've ever seen. I gave him a thousand yard stare mixed with a "what the **** are you wearing" look as he walked passed me to get a back seat, but I don't think he noticed.
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#2 Posted: 17:29:35 12/07/2016
Of course you wouldn't like it
---
smilie
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3 Posted: 17:35:46 12/07/2016
Kinda like this one (but shiny)?
[User Posted Image]
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:36:25 12/07/2016 by Nightmoon
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#4 Posted: 17:36:34 12/07/2016
Yay for bus harassment!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 17:39:56 12/07/2016
[User Posted Image]
-----
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#6 Posted: 17:50:22 12/07/2016
[User Posted Image]
lets meet up
#7 Posted: 17:53:33 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
[User Posted Image]

Picture that image, but on a "Hawaiian Shirt"

He probably brought the shirt with him because I can't think of where you'd get a shirt like that in this country (Target, maybe?). Probably wore it not realizing he wasn't in America anymore and not realizing that it was offensive to literally everybody.

And that's just the shirt. The whole outfit, with the fedora and tight black jeans, should be purged.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#8 Posted: 18:08:12 12/07/2016
Sounds like a cool dude to me
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#9 Posted: 18:54:53 12/07/2016
"Offensive"

How is that offensive? That guy has good taste.
You should've shook his hand for me.
#10 Posted: 18:56:03 12/07/2016
Quote: Bumblebunnii
"Offensive"

How is that offensive? That guy has good taste.
You should've shook his hand for me.

America is offensive confirmed
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 18:58:10 12/07/2016
Did he tip the fedora to you?
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#12 Posted: 19:14:23 12/07/2016
You should probably ask how many Americans feewins he hurt by being an immigrant.

Probably many.

America.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#13 Posted: 19:38:28 12/07/2016
it's not okay to tell a muslim to take of the hijab

but as sOON AS A JAPANESE GUY IS ON A BUS WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG ON HIS SHIRT WE GOTTA GET THE TORCH AND PITCHFORKS READY
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:41:09 12/07/2016 by parisruelz12
#14 Posted: 19:42:04 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12

but as sOON AS A JAPANESE GUY IS ON A BUS WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG ON HIS WE GOTTA GET THE TORCH AND PITCHFORKS READY

Hijabs don't rape people's eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:21 12/07/2016 by QueenChrysalis
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#15 Posted: 19:44:07 12/07/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
[User Posted Image]

He probably brought the shirt with him because I can't think of where you'd get a shirt like that in this country (Target, maybe?). Probably wore it not realizing he wasn't in America anymore and not realizing that it was offensive to literally everybody.

And that's just the shirt. The whole outfit, with the fedora and tight black jeans, should be purged.

How might I ask is it "offensive to literally everybody"? Please, educate me.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#16 Posted: 19:44:44 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Also, I didn't say anything to him. If I went up to him and demanded he take off his shirt, yeah.. That would be a dick move... Also sexual assault.
#17 Posted: 19:47:30 12/07/2016

but as sOON AS A JAPANESE GUY IS ON A BUS WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG ON HIS WE GOTTA GET THE TORCH AND PITCHFORKS READY

That doesn't make your statement any better.

Also, I didn't say anything to him. If I went up to him and demanded he take off his shirt, yeah.. That would be a dick move... Also sexual assault.

It does not make your statement any less offensive. You still wanted him to take it off. Which is still offensive.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:41 12/07/2016 by parisruelz12
#18 Posted: 19:49:52 12/07/2016
Why exactly do you have a hate boner with freedom??????????
#19 Posted: 19:51:07 12/07/2016

Speak for yourself... literally, my eyes got violated by a hijab once! It was awful

Also, why should we care, again? A man wore an America shirt, big whoop! I don't get mad when someone wears a Britain or Australia shirt here. Because I'm not a judgemental asshole.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:31 12/07/2016 by TheToyNerd
#20 Posted: 19:55:47 12/07/2016

It does not make your statement any less offensive. You still wanted him to take it off. Which is still offensive.

Someone call the thought police!
---
#21 Posted: 20:03:02 12/07/2016

Someone call the thought police!

lolk.jpeg
---
#22 Posted: 20:11:48 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

In this country, Flags = Patriotism, Patriotism = Nationalism and Nationalism = White Supremacy. Also you're walking onto a bus full of black people. Also you're an Asian masquerading as a white supremacist. Also it's not even an Australian flag, for **** sake, but rather the flag of the country that dragged us into a disastrous war because you wanted more oil.
#23 Posted: 20:23:14 12/07/2016

In this country, Flags = Patriotism, Patriotism = Nationalism and Nationalism = White Supremacy. Also you're walking onto a bus full of black people. Also you're an Asian masquerading as a white supremacist. Also it's not even an Australian flag, for **** sake, but rather the flag of the country that dragged us into a disastrous war because you wanted more oil.

That is single handedly the dumbest thing I have ever read... That's like saying a guy can't wear a Germany shirt on a bus full of Jews. Those two things have no real correlation and you're getting mad for no reason.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#24 Posted: 20:25:18 12/07/2016

With all due respect and without any further experience or knowledge on the matter, I think you're reading into this a bit too much.
#25 Posted: 20:39:35 12/07/2016

Literally what.
#26 Posted: 20:43:35 12/07/2016

This is like one of those really ****ty illuminati theories
#27 Posted: 20:53:10 12/07/2016
Also...

>Complains about white supremacy
>Has a Nazi pony avatar

The toppest of keks!
#28 Posted: 21:06:07 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator

Literally what.

Educate yourself and look up Pauline Hanson, the woman every Nationalist looks up to, some time. Also One Nation (Hanson's party) and Australia First. And those are just examples. There's a lot of reasons we don't have flags on every corner here.

Quote: Samius
With all due respect and without any further experience or knowledge on the matter, I think you're reading into this a bit too much.

The guy was clearly fashion retarded, so I probably wouldn't take much notice if I saw him again. ((Unless he came onto the bus wearing the aforementioned Trump Cap, in which case I WOULD tell him to take it off, but only for his own safety))
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#29 Posted: 21:07:36 12/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Also...

>Complains about white supremacy
>Has a Nazi pony avatar

The toppest of keks!

[User Posted Image]

pic from last time for additional keks
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#30 Posted: 21:09:02 12/07/2016
[User Posted Image]

Offensive? Really?

What? So if anyone wears any flag whatsoever on any shirt and they're no in that country, it's "White supremacy?"
---
Dead
#31 Posted: 21:12:35 12/07/2016
^
Patriotism doesn't mean Nationalism or White Supremacy. Patriotism is being proud of your country. Specific examples of Nationalism don't back up your argument at all.

I'm proud of my country, am I a white supremacist? Just curious, because if I am I should probably break the news to the non-white members of my family.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#32 Posted: 21:13:28 12/07/2016
you are retarded lol
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#33 Posted: 21:14:40 12/07/2016
While QueenChrysalis's post was fanatic and ridiculous, there is an ounce of truth in it.

The political landscape of liberal vs. conservative is slowly morphing into globalism vs. nationalism, respectively. Most globalist-minded individuals tend to see extreme patriotism as the modern equivalent of racism or fascism.

When you really think about it, it kind of makes sense. Most hardcore Western patriots, on a subconscious level, tend to see individuals from other countries (especially the Third World) as less human than themselves. It's not quite intentional, but it's worth talking about.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:20 12/07/2016 by Metallo
#34 Posted: 21:23:39 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe what people living in America, where Liberals DON'T want to rape the middle and lower class and throw foreigners into concentration camps, say about what Nationalism does and doesn't entail.
#35 Posted: 21:28:24 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, when one Nationalist Party wants to protect Australia from the "Asian Invasion", and is lead by a woman who hates everybody who isn't white, while the other literally has ties to the Klu Klux Klan (Oh, and their leader is a literal Neo-Nazi), I think I have a pretty good idea...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:24 12/07/2016 by QueenChrysalis
#36 Posted: 21:31:02 12/07/2016
You didn't answer my question though, does my patriotism make me a white supremacist?
I'm genuinely concerned, because like I said I need to warn my non-white family members.

I mean.. I.. I don't think I am. I've only ever been to like 8 KKK meetings, and I only wear my white hood on Thursdays.. And I... Oh my SWEET BABY JESUS
#37 Posted: 21:32:38 12/07/2016
You didn't answer my question though, does my patriotism make me a white supremacist?
I'm genuinely concerned, because like I said I need to warn my non-white family members.

I mean.. I.. I don't think I am. I've only ever been to like 8 KKK meetings, and I only wear my white hood on Thursdays.. And I... Oh my SWEET BABY JESUS

Huh, that explains a lot actually!
#38 Posted: 21:35:05 12/07/2016
>says they aren't racist
>says all white Americans are racist.

kk mate
---
#39 Posted: 21:35:48 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator

First of all, aren't you American? Second of all, there's a difference between being proud of your country and going around boasting how great the country is & having flags all over your car+house.
#40 Posted: 21:36:48 12/07/2016

First of all, aren't you American? Second of all, there's a difference between being proud of your country and going around boasting how great the country is & having flags all over your car+house.

"you be proud of your country, but you cant be patriotic"

im so sorry that my great uncle died protect the country, and to pay respect for to him and all the other american soldiers who died defending freedom, we have flags. I'm so sorry that Americans have patriotism and kinship, that your country doesn't have. I'm so sorry that raise our flags for the innocent who have perished in the name of relgion, or in the name of political belief. I'm so sorry that we mourn, I'm so sorry that we respect our flag, and that our flag has meaning.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:14 12/07/2016 by parisruelz12
#41 Posted: 21:39:41 12/07/2016

I am, and my point was that you said Patriotism = White Supremacy. Implying that loving your country and being proud of it = Racism. I don't understand the logic behind that. Extreme Nationalism isn't good, obviously. But that wasn't what you said and this has nothing to do with some guy wearing an American flag shirt. Your remark about how you wanted to burn his clothes was more violent and hateful than him wearing the shirt, sooo?

Also I have this super cute American Flag sticker on my Ford F-150, the most 'Murican vehicle in existence. Get @ me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:00 12/07/2016 by Bumblebunnii
#42 Posted: 21:42:52 12/07/2016
QueenChrysalis and StevemacQ should get married. They're our resident extremists.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:09 12/07/2016 by Metallo
#43 Posted: 21:43:02 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
>says they aren't racist

kk mate

What are you talking about? That's a double wammy strawman right there. Firstly, not all Americans are racist, we just look down on the rabid patriotism displayed by certain members of your country that give the rest a bad image (And are the people we think of when we see the American Flag). Second of all, when have I ever said I wasn't racist? The only time I would ever say that is to clarify that I don't identify as a Neo-Nazi, because I ****ing hate those guys.
#44 Posted: 21:44:28 12/07/2016
>says they aren't racist

kk mate

What are you talking about? That's a double wammy strawman right there. Firstly, not all Americans are racist, we just look down on the rabid patriotism displayed by certain members of your country that give the rest a bad image (And are the people we think of when we see the American Flag). Second of all, when have I ever said I wasn't racist? The only time I would ever say that is to clarify that I don't identify as a Neo-Nazi, because I ****ing hate those guys.

My apologies.
---
#45 Posted: 21:45:15 12/07/2016
when have I ever said I wasn't racist?

I don't even know what to say to you
#46 Posted: 21:47:58 12/07/2016
I don't think racism or extremism when I see the American flag. I see it as a symbol of love for our country and all of the incredible things that it has done. Like Paris said, I see it as a symbol of respect for people who have served our country, or even lost their lives to protect everything we have today. My papaw served, his brother served, I have friends in the military right now and the flag is partly for them. If some radical extremist group chose to use the MLP symbol for their propaganda, you wouldn't say that it takes over the symbol entirely.

Being proud of your country isn't racist, patriotism isn't racist. You know what's racist? ... Actual racists.
#47 Posted: 21:54:50 12/07/2016
Meanwhile, the Confederate Flag is still controversial.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#48 Posted: 21:58:28 12/07/2016
You're making it sound like that guy was wearing a shirt of the Confederate flag, which actually has discriminatory undertones, rather than the Stars and Stripes.

Shirts that are entirely the American flag are tacky but there isn't anything inherently wrong with them unless they're made from the cloth of a flag itself (which if I recall correctly is illegal). You're getting way too worked up over this. Would you still have a problem if the shirt was the Union Jack or the Circle of the Rising Sun?

EDIT: Also I find it funny that the same person who regularly holds disdain for the US for being racist, xenophobic, and discriminatory has an avatar of a fan pony that was created, jokingly or not, as a homage to the Nazi party.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:01 12/07/2016 by CAV
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#49 Posted: 22:00:44 12/07/2016
I don't think racism or extremism when I see the American flag. I see it as a symbol of love for our country and all of the incredible things that it has done. Like Paris said, I see it as a symbol of respect for people who have served our country, or even lost their lives to protect everything we have today. My papaw served, his brother served, I have friends in the military right now and the flag is partly for them. If some radical extremist group chose to use the MLP symbol for their propaganda, you wouldn't say that it takes over the symbol entirely.

Being proud of your country isn't racist, patriotism isn't racist. You know what's racist? ... Actual racists.

Amen to this post.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#50 Posted: 22:01:51 12/07/2016
Meanwhile, the Confederate Flag is still controversial.

That's completely different because that shirt implies siding with the guys that wanted slaves... That's not good!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me