Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Personal Collection Tracking [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 20:06:27 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm curious what everyone uses to keep track of their personal collections. I know there are several apps, one or two desktop programs, and a multitude of other options.

I keep a personal spreadsheet. I was going through it today, adding a new column, when I noticed several errors that I've made over the years (Boom Jet autofilled to Boomer, I seemed to swich between Sure Shot and Super Shot Stealth Elf, had one figure listed twice that I don't believe I have two of...) I need to go through it in more detail before Imaginators comes out, but it's quite a task at 624 lines long. :/
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 20:40:38 08/07/2016
I don't need to have a spreadsheet, because I have all of them so far (minus chase variants), but I was thinking of making a spreadsheet of each character and their upgrades I had bought, and the Skylander's current level, so I know who to level up/upgrade.
---
Dead
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#3 Posted: 22:39:17 08/07/2016
I keep mine in a number of checklists on my phone, which are labelled by type: Core, Gimmick and Villain, as well as one for items. I also have a number of shopping lists, one for each game in the series so far. Priority games and figures are marked with a star, which is either white or filled-in depending on whether or not I own it, while non-priority ones are marked with a dot once I own it.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4 Posted: 22:57:17 08/07/2016
I keep the current game in a text file list. Everything old is simple to keep track of, because I have every original release of all the main characters (+ SuperCharged Revamps) and items, with the rest being in such a small number that it's easy to remember without any help.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#5 Posted: 11:44:05 09/07/2016
I use my memory. I need a good app though as generally I can remember most but recently I cannot remember if I got Tread Head or not. There is just a small handful that I'm blanking out on like that, such as which Light Cores am I'm missing, did I ever pick up that second Slambam, etc. Any recommendations on an app? I don't need one that lists rare stuff like the Pearl Hex, just the basic releases.
---
Stay Cool!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#6 Posted: 20:06:57 09/07/2016
I use this: http://www.ghostroaster.com/fo...ank-v3-0-3.975/
---
bye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me