Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Your Quirks? [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 00:43:30 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
What are some of your quirks?

I often say "thank you" for no reason. For example, I'll be talking to someone, and when we're done talking, I'll randomly say thank you. It's a habit.

I put so much whipped cream on my jello that it gets to the point when you can't even see what's in the bowl under the mountain of whipped cream I've put on top.

When I go to sleep, I'll always start with my head on the pillow, but then I'll always push it off after a while because I like to lay perfectly flat when I sleep.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 00:52:37 07/07/2016
I cover my right ear a lot for no reason...

I like to go into weird impressions of Charlie Day and Vinesauce too often.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:31 07/07/2016 by TheToyNerd
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 02:00:21 07/07/2016
I always overthink everything when ever I have to interact with anyone ever, thinking I might accidentally offend them and they'll hate me.

Quote: Drawdler
Lately I've also been hugging myself a lot. I'm lonely and don't know anyone who could give a good hug (aunt's aren't what they used to be ;-; ).

Upgrade to the NEW aunt version 2.0! New and improved features!
---
Dead
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#4 Posted: 02:09:27 07/07/2016
I can't play story-heavy games (Like TLOS or Undertale) unless I feel as if everything is "perfect" for me do to so. I can't have played it recently, and I have to truly feel like I'm ready to go through it all again.

Can't just do it willy-nilly.

I am a very picky person....

I guess this counts as a quirk, dunno for sure but whatever: whenever someone calls me and has to "talk to me" for whatever reason, I get stressed out and expect the worst.

Always.

Same with anything that has anything to do with me ever.
I hate it. (just leave me alone e-e )

I swear I become like a robot when talking to strangers. I only reply with "yes", "no", or an "mhm". Barely anything comes out of me.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#5 Posted: 02:14:02 07/07/2016
i like to put frenchfries in my burgers
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#6 Posted: 02:54:13 07/07/2016
I refuse to eat amercian Cheese on anything
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#7 Posted: 03:12:15 07/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Lately I've also been hugging myself a lot. I'm lonely and don't know anyone who could give a good hug (aunt's aren't what they used to be ;-; ).

Upgrade to the NEW aunt version 2.0! New and improved features!

She must have started lagging and getting buggy because I accidentally updated her OS. Dammit.

New update for the NEW aunt version 2.0! Upgrades to version 9.285318! These numbers literally mean nothing, but it sounds sciencey!
---
Dead
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8 Posted: 14:40:02 07/07/2016
I like to hold stuff in my hand all the time.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#9 Posted: 16:00:24 07/07/2016
Whenever I yawn I stretch out my arms and hands in a bird-like motion. I'm convinced I was a bird in my previous life
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#10 Posted: 16:08:20 07/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
When I go to sleep, I'll always start with my head on the pillow, but then I'll always push it off after a while because I like to lay perfectly flat when I sleep.

This is why I've just stopped using pillows. Sometimes still use them as a mini table for my laptop, but never head support.

My default hand greeting is kind of a casual mix between a wave, a salute, and raising your hand (using 2-3 fingers, never thumb/pinkie, ringfinger is random). I don't think I've seen anyone else do this XP
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11 Posted: 18:28:21 07/07/2016
One strange thing that I do is that, when I'm watching a movie or a TV series, I sometimes repeat something a character says that I find fun for some reason. When I remember about that quote, I say it at the same time as the character.

I try to not do it in front of others, because, well, you know, weird...
---
Bruh
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#12 Posted: 20:11:15 07/07/2016
Making this list made me realise how weird I am! smilie

• I have to sleep with one hand under my pillow.

• Every time my hands feel sticky/clammy/greasy, I have to wash them. Oh, and I always wash my hands before using my phone or laptop.

• There's also these weird organised-centric moods. If I start cleaning up or arranging something, my desire for perfection kicks in. I guess it's my superpower.

• And everything has to be a multiple of 5. I've mentioned it before, but every Pokemon I catch has to be a multiple of 5 and (preferably) caught on a specific day. So that's the first and last day of each month, plus any multiples of fives.
#13 Posted: 20:19:33 07/07/2016
Quote: yelvy

• Every time my hands feel sticky/clammy/greasy, I have to wash them.
  • And everything has to be a multiple of 5.

You're exactly like me.
---
Bruh
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#14 Posted: 20:20:36 07/07/2016
I don't know if this counts, but I bite my nails. Like, very bad. Right now my thumb is missing the bottom half of the nail because I literally got under it and ripped it off. I also bite the skin around my nails and I often have huge areas of raw and exposed skin. I usually get a toothpick and pick at any of the skin to be able to bite at it more. It's just a terrible habit gone really bad. >.<
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#15 Posted: 20:23:26 07/07/2016
Quote: Crash10
Quote: yelvy
  • Every time my hands feel sticky/clammy/greasy, I have to wash them.
  • And everything has to be a multiple of 5.

You're exactly like me.

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! smilie
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#16 Posted: 20:53:37 07/07/2016
- I prefer everything to be a multiple of five as well. For example, when I adjust the volume on the TV, I normally have it on 25, 30 or 35.

- I hate peas so much that I wouldn't eat anything that contains them or are on the same plate as my food.

- I refuse to have any music on my computer or iPod that is less than 256 kbps in quality.

- I wouldn't drink tea unless I have something to eat with it such as biscuits or cake.

- I never leave home without my iPod. I can't stand sitting in a vehicle or walking down the street without listening to music.
#17 Posted: 00:00:34 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll sometimes just lay down on my bedroom floor and just stay there for a while, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about life and the universe and stuff.

Shoot, I was trying to get deep.
---
#18 Posted: 00:04:12 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll sometimes just lay down on my bedroom floor and just stay there for a while, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about life and the universe and stuff.

Shoot, I was trying to get deep.

You should just lay down on your bedroom floor and just stay there for a while, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about how you were trying to get deep.

YES

*Lies on bedroom floor and just stays there for a while, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about how I was trying to get deep.*
---
#19 Posted: 00:10:08 08/07/2016
Sometimes I keep walking at my house while I hear music and think about booth important subjects and the most banal things you can think of.
---
Bruh
#20 Posted: 00:11:24 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
When I'm thinking, I'll walk circles around my house.
---
#21 Posted: 11:49:39 08/07/2016

I do that too. I also do it when I'm listening to music in the house.
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#22 Posted: 22:16:52 08/07/2016
Quote: alicecarp

I do that too. I also do it when I'm listening to music in the house.

I thought I was the only one! smilie
---
smilie
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#23 Posted: 03:10:31 09/07/2016
One For All

so glad no one made this reference yet
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:14 09/07/2016 by 84skylanderdude
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#24 Posted: 06:42:08 09/07/2016
I walk around when I'm thinking, too - and say thank you all the time.

I usually need to move around when trying to come up with an idea or something if drawing it is not an option or isn't working out. e~o
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#25 Posted: 21:08:01 09/07/2016
-Ever since I was a kid, I covered my mouth when I laughed, like Edd here:
[User Posted Image]
I don't know why I started it, but I still do it whenever I laugh. It's a habit, plus, frankly, I also do it now because I think I look ugly as all hell, especially when I laugh, so it's more to conceal my face. (Please don't say "stop looking for attention" or "I'm sure you're pretty," not trying to look for attention or compliments or to put myself down, just being honest.)

-I have a quirky walk. I don't naturally move my arms much when I walk and I walk fast. One of my teachers says I glide instead of walk. I'm self-conscious about walking without carrying something because of my arms (plus I slouch real bad all of the time, even when I walk, so I just look... ugh), so I tend so do weird things with my hands when I pass people like intertwine them, not-so-casually try to pop them, etc.

-When I'm walking and someone is coming, I tend to casually look behind me a lot so they don't really see my face. I do this when walking close behind someone too if I think they're about to look behind them.

-I tend to awkwardly chuckle after most things I say. I guess it's a sort of indication to the other person that I'm not being serious when I say whatever it is I said.

-I like to chew on things. I'll often chew on a piece of nail or a rhinestone or something. Yeah, I know it's weird and all.

-I refuse to eat anything with any condiment on it because I hate all condiments, especially ketchup. I can stand BBQ sauce on ribs and I like steak sauce, and that's about it.

-I rest my head on my middle finger a lot. Also, when I cover my ears, I'll use my middle fingers to do it. I don't do it on purpose, but I've been yelled at because people think I'm trying to slyly flip them off, lol.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:11:50 09/07/2016 by LevanJess
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#26 Posted: 21:24:14 09/07/2016
- when i laugh in a crowded area i cover my mouth

- i walk with my arms crossed

cant think of anything else har har
---
Boop!
#27 Posted: 22:27:12 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
When I sleep, I always keep my arms under the blankets. Don't know why.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#28 Posted: 22:30:32 09/07/2016
What are some of your quirks?

I often say "thank you" for no reason. For example, I'll be talking to someone, and when we're done talking, I'll randomly say thank you. It's a habit.

I put so much whipped cream on my jello that it gets to the point when you can't even see what's in the bowl under the mountain of whipped cream I've put on top.

THIS.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#29 Posted: 03:33:18 10/07/2016
-The harder I laugh, the higher and louder my laugh gets. It's gotten to the point where I laugh so hard I throw out a barrage of Mariah Carey whistle notes.

-I almost never curse around other people. If I do it's nothing that can't be heard on daytime television. I have no problems with curse words. I don't care when others use them, and I constantly use them in my head and when talking to myself. Even when just around my friends I don't. It's never really a conscious decision to avoid doing so, it just happens.

-I constantly apologize. Even if it was someone else's fault or I have done nothing wrong, I say sorry. It's probably the word I've said most in my life.

-I eat a slice of pizza by taking a bite from the pointy end like everyone else, but then take one bite from each end of the crust, then go back to the normal end. I then continue to switch between those two areas until I end up with a small bite with both pizza and crust.

- I rarely laugh out loud, or have any reaction whatsoever when watching or reading something. In my head I will be like "That was really funny" but will show nothing on the outside. The stuff I do laugh at are things that practically nobody else does. When someone is showing me something, I always end up fake laughing so they know I appreciate it. The sound of other people's laughter usually makes me laugh, so I end up laughing with the crowd at movies. Otherwise I laugh at practically everything that other people that I'm around say.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:06:22 12/07/2016 by awesomerockets
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#30 Posted: 10:28:48 11/07/2016
-i fidget a lot.

-when i think i tend to rub my face, and talk out loud.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#31 Posted: 15:25:13 11/07/2016
I can be having a conversation, then in the middle of a sentence I forget what I'm talking about, so I turn the last few words into a new sentence

E.g. Yes I know the book has a lot of death in it but he's not a bad person, he's just doing his job, in my dads job he got to go to Bermuda

Both me and the person I'm talking to get confused
---
smilie
#32 Posted: 16:13:11 11/07/2016
- I get remorseful if I have to kill a dragon or any other reptilian species in a video game.

- When I'm sitting in a vehicle, I like to lean against the window and hang on to the windowsill with one hand.

-Sometimes, I move my hands about when I'm talking, especially when I'm describing something.

- When I'm walking around the house listening to music, I would sometimes go in the kitchen to get something to eat or drink as an excuse to walk around.

- When I was a kid, I used to put on video games and go to certain levels just to listen to the music. That was until I was able to get the music off the internet.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#33 Posted: 22:43:56 11/07/2016
•I apologise constantly for everything even when the other person is in the wrong like if someone walks into me I will apologise

•I have to check the apps on my phone in a very specific order and nothing can interrupt that

•I hate the number 13 like I can never stop reading a book on chapter 13 and stuff

•When I daydream I always subconsciously move my hands a lot and people make fun of me for it

•When I eat chocolate or cookies or something I always kind of flip it round with each bite to get the texture of each side. Yeah smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#34 Posted: 00:34:17 12/07/2016
I sleep on two pillows. the top pillow lays sideways and I put my arm over it.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#35 Posted: 00:38:33 12/07/2016
I don't like the number 3 but whenever I count large quantities I'd count in 3's (1,2,3 *pause* 4,5,6, *pause* etc.)
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#36 Posted: 01:44:01 12/07/2016
i love mutilating baby dolls and turning them into demon things
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#37 Posted: 07:04:23 12/07/2016
Quote: Bryman04
I sleep on two pillows. the top pillow lays sideways and I put my arm over it.

I sleep on about 50
---
smilie
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#38 Posted: 16:27:30 12/07/2016
I move ears up when I'm surprised or interested in what people are saying.

When I count, read, or write my mouth moves
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#39 Posted: 22:50:18 12/07/2016
I tap my fingers and drum on stuff almost constantly.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#40 Posted: 00:56:33 13/07/2016
When i think about things i like for a while, i start crying
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#41 Posted: 07:17:28 13/07/2016
Lately I've been making popping sounds when i jump or run. Idk why

I still have those moments when i kinda freeze up and clench whatever's in my hands and have a huge urge to smash it on the ground or throw it *shrug*

I'm known for the horrible faces I make
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#42 Posted: 10:52:07 13/07/2016
  • I frequently apologise, even if I'm not in the wrong or if the situation doesn't call for it.
  • If I'm changing the volume of something, the last number must be an even number or a 5.
  • If my hands feel dirty or greasy I must wash them.
  • If I wear clothes in public, then I won't wear them again while at home until they've been washed.
  • When using my laptop, I occasionally close my left eye for a while. I don't know why.
  • ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
    #43 Posted: 23:00:37 15/07/2016
    I chew on my arm when I'm worried O.O
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
    #44 Posted: 16:36:33 17/07/2016
    No two laughs from me are ever the same. I laugh in like 100 different voices without trying to. Sometimes it comes out as a deep "huhuhuhuh" for example, and then the next time it could be a super high pitched "HEEHEEHEEHEEEEE".

I also have a habit of cracking my nose sometimes.
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
    #45 Posted: 08:13:44 25/07/2016
    I have a habit of Capitalizing Important Words, even if they are not Proper Nouns.
    It's especially funny when autistic trolls on the web try to claim I'm butthurt because I'm "Using caps"
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me