Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Reverse Abduction (a Sci-Fi/Slice of Life RP)
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Reverse Abduction (a Sci-Fi/Slice of Life RP)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#51 Posted: 03:07:40 23/07/2016
Icestorm was in a darker part keeping an eye on the group. "hum the robot seems Intresting but yet again the lizard seems like he knows how to fix things. Perhaps he could help me repair my ships engines?" he thought to himself.
---
SC
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#52 Posted: 03:54:44 23/07/2016
Looking to the draconic being and the mechanicle one. "Welcome to the blue fairy, you give me money and i serve food and beverages. And uh, worm, no offence if i gave any, just come eat cant letchya starve. As for yoy friend, aye it was qyite hard explaining to customs what jt was but eh gotta make your drinks worth something now dont I? And your right, makes the gut shaker look like a fruity wine." he was cleaning a glass and with all the strange beings coming in he was going to make a good killing tonight. Lots of money for lots of work done. He gave a hardy smile and looked at the new comers "so what can i getchya. The mass of muscel moved to put the glass in its place and looked back up waiting patiently
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#53 Posted: 04:07:08 23/07/2016
"Give me your best... Thing. Yes! That's what I want, I want your best thing." This was the first time he has done this... Occupational opportunity. He was never in an establishment like this before. Where he comes from, you do your job nothing more. He looked up at the board and noticed a number next to a name. "Sir of this fine establishment, what does that number there mean, and how do I participate?" Ithotek pointed at the board.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#54 Posted: 04:07:50 23/07/2016
Krie maneuvered herself through the crowded streets of the city. It could be difficult to get anywhere at any sort of brisk pace due to all the people, especially at a time like this, but she usually didn't have too much trouble. People had a tendency to move aside and let her pass by when they saw her. They weren't normally frightened per se, just uncomfortable enough to want to keep a certain distance. For the ones that didn't immediately move, Krie had a way of motivating them to step aside. She would extend her tail out to its full length and twist it around so that her tail hovered above her body and the draconian skull was facing the crowd. Usually just seeing the skull stretch towards them was enough incentive to move aside.

Although sometimes she had to open the jaws of the skull and make a biting motion towards a person to get them to get out of the way. She didn't actually want to be mean or scary, but she was trying to get somewhere, and she didn't want to stand around on the streets all night. So she used whatever method was effective in getting people to stop blocking her path. Because of her methods, she sometimes would instinctively stretch out her tail in preparation for a crowd, especially when she saw one that might be a problem. Although it did get tiring having to hold it in position all the time, so she usually didn't leave it hovering above her for long.

She finally reached Town Central, and immediately wanted to explore to find someplace fun to visit. Krie wasn't sure of where she wanted to go first. She didn't really need to go shopping, but there could be something neat on sale. She thought of visiting a park, but she did just walk the streets to get here. Maybe visiting a club would be fun. She could meet new people and possibly go dancing. So many interesting places, yet so little time. There were just too many to choose from. That was why she had a tendency to change the places she visited every night. She wasn't really a regular anywhere, as she wanted to see everything the other places had to offer.

As she struggled to decide on the first stop, she came across a local bar that seemed to have a lot of commotion coming from inside. Then again, that seemed to be common. It was normal for bars to have a certain degree of noise, but Krie actually liked all the excitement. She paused outside to read the name of the place. The Blue Fairy. She tilted her head ever so slightly. She honestly couldn't remember if she had been to this one yet or not, or when was the last time she had visited if she had been there. Krie didn't have the best memory, and she visited so many places that she tended to forget which ones she had visited before.

She supposed it didn't matter, though. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, she made her way to the door. She stepped inside and paused a moment to survey her surroundings. It didn't really seem too familiar, but it did look like an interesting place. Krie slowly walked further in, extending her tail out fully as she did so. As her head turned to look in one direction, her tail stretched out to face the opposite direction. She took in the sights, taking note of the customers that were already attending the bar. They looked like a fascinating bunch. Maybe some of them would want to be friends.

Before she could decide on who to talk to first, she overhead a green humanoid speak to some other newcomers to the bar. The green man was obviously the bartender. She was pretty sure she hadn't been to this particular bar before, but she had visited others and knew how they worked. She had currency stashed in a hidden pocket in the lining of her cloak, so she had come prepared.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#55 Posted: 04:11:29 23/07/2016
"Well thats the Gut Shaker challange, its a staple on my planet extremely alchoholic and often to others it does nane implies, i can slam 8 of them em, but, thr local reccord stands at 2, i mean no offense but perhaps could i instead interest you in a lemon slick? Sweet sour and not too alcoholic. Although do you even process alcohol." the last thing he needed was a light weight throwing up gutshaker all over his bar. He grimmaced at the thought of it. Eh the smell would be awful, even to his standards.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:16:14 23/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#56 Posted: 04:32:57 23/07/2016
"If you insist. I'll take 4 Lemon Slick and 5 gut shaker. I can pay to." He removed a metal pouch from his side and put it on the counter. *Though he still had grasp of it.* I may be naive, but i'm not dumb. Letting go of that would be a bad idea. "Where I come from, we have a mighty viscous liguid we call 'Necro spit' but I do not believe it is what you call Alcoholic."
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#57 Posted: 04:55:25 23/07/2016
Kardo pulled his usual stool out away from the bar, swinging his heafty tail over it and plopping into his normal position leaning against the counter. He liked to watch the door and bar space while he was there. Always some sort of excitement seemed to step through that arch. And why not relax anyways? The alarm was nothin, just the neighborhood kids stopping in like usual. 'Hope they like the chocolate I got. New flavor called... What was it now...'
The cyber distracted him with its demanding of the Gut Shaker, and he couldn't help but shake his head with a laugh. That stuff is a cracked hydrogen reactor compared to most drinks, and he's seen the toughest types stroll in, only to crawl out in pain after two. He just hoped the thing didn't want to order his special, the little vials. It's not even alcohol anyways. He crossed his claws and went back to surveying the bar.
"Well innit a peculiar sight what just walked through your doors." Kardo said in a low tone to his orken comrade. Two heads, skeletal features, all trying to hide under a piece of fabric. First one of those he's ever seen, and he was immediately intrigued. The distance between them, all he could do was give a soft single wave. 'Looks like it doesn't know what to do with other beings, hopefully it ain't too shy'
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#58 Posted: 06:15:07 23/07/2016
Krie overheard the bartender talking to what appeared to be some sort of robot. Strange, she didn't think robots ate or drank anything. What was it doing ordering something in a bar? Was it planning on delivering it to someone? She figured it was none of her business, but she was admittedly curious.

What also caught her attention was this Gut Shaker challenge. Now that sounded fun. Krie was fairly confident she could handle it, as her race are fairly resilient when it comes to food. This is mostly due to the Tuvivara being a scavenger race. They aren't picky eaters at all, and will typically eat anything they find that they deem edible. This pretty much consists of anything their teeth can bite through, and their teeth have a powerful bite force. Their stomachs are practically ironclad, able to digest basically anything their teeth can chew up. They're even immune to poison, making it incredibly difficult to get them drunk, if even possible. They can also handle a lot of strange food combinations without getting sick or food poisoning. It's believed that they don't even have taste buds. They also tend to have big appetites. Still, despite all that, Krie wanted to see what effects this Gut Shaker would have on the robot person first.

Since her head was already turned towards the bar in curiosity, Krie caught sight of some humanoid lizard that had waved to her. Now that was new. Not many people showed friendliness towards her. Still, it was a nice change. She partially extended one of her hands out, just far enough to give a clear wave to the lizard. Once that was done, she retracted it, and headed over to the counter.

She stepped up to a stool and rose up onto her hind legs. Her cloak had shifted, revealing the front of her body in her bipedal state. The length of the cloak seemed to stop at her waist now, leaving her legs and tail exposed. Krie hopped up onto the stool, placing her front paws on the counter. She looked at the lizard, giving a slight wave with her paw this time. The draconian skull moved to the counter and gently lay on top of it, facing towards the bartender and the robot person.
---
#59 Posted: 06:39:56 23/07/2016
Another faint beep came from the lizard's wrist watch when the being came near the counter, his only reaction this time was extending one of the claws on that hand to switch it off. As soon as the long claw had done it's job, it quickly retracted back to its normal length, about half an inch. His body didn't move, but his eye locked onto the being, a faint glint dancing around his sharply narrow pupil. "Whats a girl like you doin at such a hectic place tonight?" his crystaline chitin around his lips spread widely "Haven't you heard of the bar fight reputation this place has?" He was just having fun with the Tuvivara, but sometimes his personality made some uneasy, and he took that into account falling silent. A faint buzzing was the only noise coming from him, more accurately his left ear hole.
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#60 Posted: 06:44:43 23/07/2016
Name: Somnium
Age: in earth years 260, for her race her mind and body are more that of 26.
Gender: Female but does not have much distinct features to determine weather male or female
Species: Spotalope; (my own species so no touchy) They are anthropomorphic creatures that appear to be mostly snow leopard some can be other large cat species. The have two sets of horns. A small front pair and a larger more intricate back pair that depending upon the season will grow different types of flowers. They are bulky creatures in mass normally. They have three too five eyes and the amount of eyes make their standing in the tribe. Somnium is rare with only two eyes and instead of being an outcast is viewed as higher than the others in her tribe. Her back horns grow cherry blossoms in the spring and summer times and white flowers in the winter. Spotalopes believe in reality "magic" which is them sending others into a sleep, almost like a sleep walk, for they seem completely awake while they are effected; their mental or dream reality is changed to the will of what the Spotalope wishes. It is dishonorable in their society to use it on anyone unwilling or use it with ill will. They also mainly speak telepathically with others. They also do not understand the social cues or norms most others know. And enjoy a lot of space being very personal oriented creatures.
Appearance and Attire: other spotalopes almost never wear clothing as its not needed with their thick coats. Somnium wears a cloak when she travels and some belts to carry things but nothing else.
Personality: she is kind and patient. She is also very quiet normally only using telepathy to talk. She is also very curious but tries to keep some distance between herself and others.
Brief Bio: After a long time on her home with her tribe she decided she wanted to see the worlds. She wanted to experience new things and meet new creatures so she ventured out. So far she has not seen much but her travels have brought her to the main city planet.
Ref image: [User Posted Image]
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:51:58 25/07/2016 by Somnium
#61 Posted: 06:57:48 23/07/2016
Icestorm gave a simple nod. "Manhattan if you would. By the way do you know of anyone who is good at fixing things?" He said shifting in his seat. He then looked over to the newcomer with the skull tail.
---
SC
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#62 Posted: 12:51:21 23/07/2016
Anhangsel was thankful for the lizard's hospitality. Still, he was thirsty as well as hungry. Anhangsel wasn't actually given a bottle of anything, so he decided to lick up any spills on the ground. ...But every time, he spit whatever he licked up out. None of it suited his pallet. "OOO====oo===--___," he called out. ...No one understood him. "Drrrnk... Druk... driiiiing. ...Drink? Drink?" So it was true, the creature was capable of speaking Earth speak. He just needed a motivation to learn the language. "Drink? ...Drink... Food..." Those were the two words that struck him. None of the other words made sense to him yet.
#63 Posted: 18:35:17 23/07/2016
Krie began quietly drumming on the counter with her paws, patiently waiting to be served. The draconian skull still lay on the counter, watching the bartender, while her head turned to face the lizard as he spoke to her. She mentally opened up a telepathic link with only the lizard so that she could reply. "I guess the same thing as anyone else, just looking for some fun and a drink. Ha, you mean more than the usual bar? Sounds fun. The bar I went to last night seemed a little tame actually. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll get a good show tonight." She gave a mental chuckle. She thought she caught the sound of a faint buzzing noise, but she ignored it. She figured it could just be her imagination. After all, Tuvivara didn't have the best hearing.

However, she did catch the sound of someone growling. She was curious, but didn't want to seem rude to her potential friend. So the draconian skull rose up from the counter and turned to survey the bar. She saw a worm looking thing, which apparently had made the growling sound, and was now trying to speak. Apparently, the worm wasn't too familiar with the language, or had difficulty speaking it. Although if he wanted food and drink, he was in the right place for it.

While surveying the room, she caught sight of someone else looking in her direction. The skull looked directly at Icestorm, staring him down. The stare could easily be mistaken for warily watching someone, as if waiting for them to strike at any given moment. Although the skull was simply incapable of making facial expressions, as was her mask-like face.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:02 23/07/2016 by Cynder09
#64 Posted: 20:40:17 23/07/2016
Icestorm gave a simple nod as if saying hello in his own way.
---
SC
#65 Posted: 22:37:42 23/07/2016
'Fixin things, huh? I might just work overtime after all... Kardo smiled a bit as he kept an eye over the bar, his polished, coppery teeth catching the ambient light. There was good prey tonight, and hopefully he would have the chance to strike.
He'd leave the worm to the keeper this time, hearing it try hard to speak. It may be a primitive tunneler, but it had a quick mind. Good, the city devours those who can't pick up the pace. Something about the worm was off though, the buzzing in his ear changing pitch as he focused on it. What was-
The telepathy from the girl had instantly thrown off his train of thought, and he turned his head to look at her fully. His expression was confused, but in a different sense. "A mind speaker, eh?" Kardo scooted closer to her,his voice wasn't as prominent this time, so only the beings right next to him could hear "That kind of ability can start fights in places like this. Think of it this way; some being is lost to the booze, havin a good time, when all a sudden they hear someone talking to them, but no-one is actually interactin. That guys gonna get pretty upset, yknow what I mean?" he took another quick browse of the bar before locking eyes with her again. "I aint sayin you don't got a pretty voice, it's just that these floosies are sensitive when they wasted. Not that your too experienced with being drunk, huh." this lizard definitely talked like he knew much more then he should about things. Was it from experience, or something else?
---
#66 Posted: 00:21:02 24/07/2016
The draconian skull nodded back and simply returned to laying on the counter.

"You know, you don't have to whisper or anything. You could simply think something and I would hear it." She informed him. She wasn't sure why he was acting all secretive. Her telepathy wasn't anything she went out of her way to hide. "And what, you don't think I've seen that kind of reaction before? Besides, drunks could hardly handle an intelligent conversation even if I wasn't a telepath, so there's not much point in trying. I may not have experience with being drunk, but I know how it effects others."

Krie might not have understood the problem with her telepathy, but she did notice how others reacted. She had learned through experience, which is why she usually tried to avoid talking to those that were really drunk. She also had a tendency to get close to someone and get their attention first before talking to them. She tried to make sure they knew it was her talking, but some still seemed unnerved. She just couldn't get why. She was only trying to communicate with them. She tried to make her presence known. It wasn't like she had another option. She was mute. What did they expect her to do, just never talk to people? She didn't understand why people were so freaked out about it. It wasn't like she was manipulating them or something. She didn't even have those abilities. She only had telepathy.
---
#67 Posted: 01:02:41 24/07/2016
"What can i getchya ma'am? And a Manhattan sir? Is that a city or something? I never heard of that. Just give me a flavor if you dont know what to choose i can help ya with that."

the large green man pointed at the worm, and pointed at a plate of food and a pint of a thick pale liquid he called Grog. Looking back to the metal man. "Alright, lemon slicks and, dear god, five Gut Shakers..." he covered his face for a minute and poured the drinks shots and pints. His movements had turned a bit more frantic with the increase in population in his bar.

Looking back to the Tuvivaria waiting for her order. She was something strange to pass through here, but as far as he cared they were just another patron. Money was universal and money didnt care what you were, so neither did he.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#68 Posted: 01:04:02 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Somnium is accepted.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:00 24/07/2016 by Waaksian
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#69 Posted: 01:18:28 24/07/2016
Leligarm closed her eyes and dove off the building, plummeting towards the ground. At the last possible moment, her feathered wings snapped open alongside her unnatural green eyes. She curved upwards before landing on another roof. "I get a thrill out of that every time," she murmured with a slight chuckle. She carefully glided down to the streets. The night was just beginning, and there was still so much she could do. She decided to head to the Blue Fairy. She'd never been there before, but she wanted to experience something new.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#70 Posted: 01:19:45 24/07/2016
"On second thought give me the best drink you can make." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#71 Posted: 01:54:54 24/07/2016
The lizard put his hands up on defence, fully leaning back on the counter. "I ain't tryin to offend or anything. Just lookin out for a nice dame out on the town." There were a few other telepathic species in the city, and having dealt with them, he had to say she was the most respectful. One or two folk had entered his shop and plunged into his mind to mess with him, and his inexperience in those dealings got him some hefty fines when they uncovered some dirt deep down in his head. He had to learn to deal with those types of people. Not that it was easy.
This girl might be a bit of a problem though, as she relied on that ability. Other species could already talk, so their abilities weren't fleshed out and it took a moment to communicate. Her, it was clear, sharp, knowledgeable. She has more practice then he's ever heard, because of necessity. Worry set in but didn't show, as he hoped she wouldn't hear something she shouldn't
He was eager to change the subject, and swiveled around and tapped the counter. "How bout some drinks for me and the nice lady?" he put credits down, enough for a round of drinks for the whole bar, and pushed them to the orken, something rare for him. "Best in the house, like the Dwarf Kaiju over there ordered. I'll pay for em too."
---
#72 Posted: 02:05:03 24/07/2016
Leligarm hesitated outside the bar. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to enter, but curiosity pushed her to go inside. She wanted to see what it was like, and this was as good an opportunity as any.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#73 Posted: 02:20:50 24/07/2016
"I have not said what I am yet you already know what I am. Intresting." Icestorm then got up. And took the seat next to the lizard. "Then perhaps you can help me repair my ship? I'll pay for the parts and labor."
---
SC
#74 Posted: 02:27:43 24/07/2016
The Orken stuttered a bit "uh alright then", as he poured three double shots of a sparkling gold liquid too thick to look through it however it had the appearance of liquid gold shining and sparkling. "Three gold coins double." he said as he passed them out he looked to the door where a new patron appeared. the hulking green muscel looked them up and down for a moment after giving icestorm their drink. "Welcome to the Blue Fairy please take a seat and tell me what i can getchya." he smiled his big green grin. He had never seen her before, but he was always happy to see a new face at his bar. It was a very excited night. He pointed to one of his regulars. "Oi put on some nice music mate something for a crowd like this one." as he made his way behind the bar, some more exciting music came on and he flipped a switch. the calm amber lighting turned darker and the hue went a blue and purple. Something that would incite more converaation while keeping the calm upbeat vibe of his bar. "So what will ypu be having miss?" as he spoke to the winged new-comer.
---
#75 Posted: 02:29:18 24/07/2016
"OOOooo==..." Anhangsel looked at the plate of food and the grog and happily started eating it. It was different from his usual diet, but he happily ate it. Afterward, he gave his sound for "thank you." He would actually have to hear someone say "thank you" before he could say it himself, though.
#76 Posted: 02:37:34 24/07/2016
"Thank you my good man." Icestorm said as he drank his drink.
---
SC
#77 Posted: 02:38:44 24/07/2016
Leligarm went up to the bar and took a seat. "I'm not really good at decisions," she admitted. "Just give me whatever."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#78 Posted: 02:49:01 24/07/2016
Ithotek waited for his drinks and when he received them he spared no time drinking the Lemon Slicks. Downing them one after another with no break. Upon the last one downed he set the shot glass next to the others and wiped the sides of his mouth with his left hand. "Sir of this establishment, those were some nice cold refreshing drinks." He Sat down on the stool infront of him and started making small talk with the Orken. "So what is this establishment? And why is it called Blue Fairy? Have you seen a blue fairy?" He had so much on his mind that he wanted to know and learn.
---
#79 Posted: 04:57:33 24/07/2016
Before Krie could decide on a drink and reply to the bartender, her new lizard companion answered for her. She wasn't sure what he had ordered exactly, since he had simply asked for the best in the house, but it was nice to be getting it for free. She hadn't really expected him to pay for her, but she didn't really mind. The draconian skull watched the frantic movements of the bartender.

Krie noticed the lizard put his hands up in defense. "While that may be a nice sentiment, it isn't really needed. I can take care of myself." In truth, she wasn't really offended. It actually wasn't easy to upset her like that. She had heard all kinds of things while growing up in the city and she had just learned to drown it all out rather than let it bother her. Although she didn't seem to catch on to the lizard wanting to change the subject. She just figured he was making an order, and then the conversation could continue where they left off.

The draconian skull raised up from the counter and almost seemed to watch with more interest as the bartender poured the double shots of sparkling gold liquid. When the drinks were passed out, Krie extended a hand and reached for her glass. The skull followed the movement of the glass and opened up its jaws. Without even moving from her sitting position, Krie began pouring the gold liquid into the skull's mouth. She didn't stop until the glass was empty. Once it was, she set the glass back down on the counter. The draconian skull lay down next to it.

When the music and lighting changed, the skull raised up once more and surveyed the bar. The skull began to lightly bop in beat with the music. Krie drummed her paws on the counter in time with it as well.
---
#80 Posted: 11:35:35 24/07/2016
"Veeeenk... ooooo... Vank yooooo... Thank you," Anhangsel said, repeating what Ice Storm said.
#81 Posted: 20:29:36 24/07/2016
"Hmmm" the bartender thought for a moment. Nodding to those who had thanked him. "Well what do ye like miss, sweet, sour, spicy, bitter or i cab give you the nights mystery shots." the bartender felt like he had caught up alright and took a breath "can i get you two anything else on that note?" speaking to his lizard like friend and the two headed one sitting next to him. Looking to the metal man who had just asked his question. "Well mate, its a bar i serve drinks and food, but i never heard of many who are hungry after a gut shaker, especially five of them. " he looked at the metal man in front of him with a dumbfound look on his face. He only ever saw orken take a drink like that on in stride. He started to pour the drinks as he finished with his questions "well it was named by the last owner Crilis, and no, its a refference to old folklore and stories about a fairy who would take away all your pain for one night." he took out five massive beer Steins, taking out a keg he tapped it and started to pour. What came out is this thick yellow liquid the consistancy and flow of yogurt with the occasional chunk passing through, the smell was of fermented milk and ground cinimon if one had ever worked in a cheese making factory, they would immediatly recognize the smell and grimmace, he then topped the thick stinky drink with a brown spice and pushed them forward. "Five gut shakers right up sir." with that he lookes to the bar "OK EVERYONE SOMONE HAS STARTED THE GUT SHAKER CHALLANGE! PLACE YER BETS AND LETS SEE OUR NEW FRIEND GO"
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:10:41 24/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#82 Posted: 21:18:34 24/07/2016
He waited for the drinks to be poured and once they were he pulled them up to himself. He looked at the liquid and chuckled. "This is going to feel good, and refreshing." He took the first one and chugged it down without any complaints. when he finished he set it down and grabbed another. He chugged all five of the gut shakers and was still able to keep his composure. He couldn't taste, or smell which is what made these sensations so interesting. After he chugged the last one his body shivered and he felt awake and refreshed. "Five more gut shakers please." He said with confidence as he handed the Orken more money to receive more gut shaker.
---
#83 Posted: 23:21:34 24/07/2016
"500 credits on the metal man." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#84 Posted: 01:22:15 25/07/2016
"gaa... lang... Challenge?" Anhangsel asked out loud.
#85 Posted: 03:01:54 25/07/2016
"Again, I'm really bad at decisions," Leligarm sighed, annoyed with herself.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#86 Posted: 00:48:36 26/07/2016
Somnium walked up to the bar before her. Her cloak wrapped around her and blossoms blooming from her back antlers. She walked in quietly and looked around at everyone and sat at the bar silent.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#87 Posted: 01:33:56 26/07/2016
Ice storm saw Somnium and nodeed to her. "Good evening miss."
---
SC
#88 Posted: 01:46:31 26/07/2016
Dumbfounded he looked at the metal man and poured more of the rancid drink. To the Orken the drink was tasty and good after a long day, but this guy was tanking them like they were water. Looking over he saw the new patron. "E-evening miss, Welcome to the blue fairy, take a seat and tell me what i can get ya." looking back at the man. "Alright now its my turn" instead of handing the drinks to the metal man the Orken chugged the five himself and tried to stiffel a burp. The feeling of warmth filled his belly and he shook his head. "Just like home." he poured the necroseer what he wanted and waited to see if he could stomach them... No one has made it this far before and certainly not after one round. This was gonna be awesome... Or the bartender was gonna have to give it to him, it was poor taste to be drunk at work. But that was a decision to be made after this round, and in all reality he had to fight his pride first to see if he ever gave in. "Any other bets?" he said as he contemplated what to do.
---
#89 Posted: 15:53:54 26/07/2016
Somnium simply nodded to them her blue eyes scanning the patrons in the room. Then she looked around at the bar itself. She had only been in one, one other time, they were such strange places to her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#90 Posted: 16:49:43 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wow, I'm the GM, and I haven't even started yet. Haha, well, better late than never.

Daylight was already waning. Within thirty minutes or so, the city would descend into night. However, it would be far from being dark. The moons overhead, and the bright lights of the city itself, kept it alive and active. The city never slept. And coincidentally, neither did Ixl.

The Zikn were one of the species known to keep going and going, never having to lay down and rest their mind. Well, sometimes they did, but the occasions were far and few in between. Regardless, he had no intention of sleeping tonight. He was just now getting off of work (thankfully an hour before most others to beat the traffic), and was walking on the route to his apartment. This apartment was also the home of Ura, a friend of his. He usually called her at this time, just so they could check up on each others' day. That was just what he was doing at the moment, pulling out his communication device and activating a call.
#91 Posted: 20:53:25 26/07/2016
The Necroseer watched in silence as the Orken chugged the five gut shakers. He waited for his turn and when he received them he only asked one question. "Is this a challenge?" He again wasted no time to drink his five. When he finished the last one he wiped the sides of his mouth and looked at the bartender. " Five more, also what is your name?" He placed the same amount of money as he did before onto the counter and pushed the amount to the Orken and waited for a reply.
---
#92 Posted: 21:09:50 26/07/2016
"Challenge... Challenge! OOoooo===---___===!" Anhangsel was actually interested in this "challenge." However, he still didn't have any money. The humans never found the need to pay him.
#93 Posted: 04:01:01 27/07/2016
The orkens jaw may as well have dropped, this was too much for a work day. "I-im Dakon, and yes, it is, i could keep going but not during my work day. I think you should slow down there mate before the alcohol kicks in." The orken had thrown in the towel. "Whats your name mate, im gonna put your name up. Off the clock me best is 20, by god if me head isnt starting to spin after 10 though, and its in poor taste to be drunk at work" looking to the worm, "aye mate if you wanna take over the challange for me and if yer belly can handle a gut shaker, winners drinks are free and every drink is free unti nthe record is broken... Or until you push that too far." the orken somberly took his name down and whiped the bored waiting for the necroseers name. Or until the worm decided to try to test his metal. It was very rare for the orken to see anything take on a gut shaker and not throw up or go home crawling with gut rot thqt could last a week. But this, this was borderline shameful to the orken. his on the clock reccird broken in only two rounds
"Bloody hell..." he thought to himself. "Pa would be mighty dissapointed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:45 27/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#94 Posted: 05:03:53 27/07/2016
"Nice to meet you Drakon, my name is Ithotek." The necroseer didn't understand the somber look on Drakon's face and decided to ask him. "Drakon, why do you look ashamed? Did I do something wrong?" He asked out of curiosity... that and he made a friend.
---
#95 Posted: 05:17:27 27/07/2016
"You did nothing except break his record." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#96 Posted: 05:45:24 27/07/2016
"Aye the Cold one be right, ye broke me on the clock record, But what can you do, Crillis would be right angry if I was drunk at work, besides I couldnt do my job right if I was drunk." he motioned to Ithotek. "ill be right back with ya sir, I cant ignore my other clients." he walked around asking everyone if they wanted anything else, during his round he passed Icestorm another 500 credits. "your winnings sir, you've earned it." he made his way back to the bar waiting for more orders, he put on a chipper smile and a 'get back to work' attitude. All in all he couldnt complain, just another night, and Ithotek made it interesting, a goal to work his alcohol tolerance to.
---
#97 Posted: 10:13:45 27/07/2016
"I think this calls for a round of drinks on me!" Icestorm said to the whole bar.
---
SC
#98 Posted: 13:44:36 27/07/2016
"Challenge..." Anhangsel said before going up to the bar. "Wanna... take... gut-shaker... challenge. O=_=o?" He was wondering if his pronunciation was right, but he hoped his message was clear.
#99 Posted: 17:40:28 27/07/2016
Somnium silently gestured to bar tender for a drink. She didnt drink much but she liked the place. So she put what little money she had on the counter for him and flopped her tail on her lap.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#100 Posted: 02:22:05 28/07/2016
"Haha if your payin boyonits sounds right to me!" with that he put down a gut shaker for the worm and passed a bottle andnglass down to the spotalope. "Bloom Mist, supposed to be a favorite for those who come from worlds more inclined to nature than industry, your new here and its a special occasion put your money away." with that he filled a pintnof funga beer and raised his mug "To the good life, and to the the brave souls who came in here to try the gut shaker!" he pointed to ithotek and the worm and he drank deeply "Ah and to the cold one for paying for a round of drinks, please everyone thank him." The mood was good and things while they could be better were ok, people came to bars for many reasons, to socialize, to forget, to pretend the glaxy was at rest. Whatever the reason Dakon would be here to serve.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me