Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Wreck It Ralph 2 release date confirmed
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Wreck It Ralph 2 release date confirmed [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#51 Posted: 16:15:28 02/07/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: parisruelz12

I don't want to give Sarah "Sorry it's a boy" Silverman my money, so I won't be going to see it.

wait what happened with sarah silverman

yeah what did happen
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#52 Posted: 16:17:52 02/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

I don't want to give Sarah "Sorry it's a boy" Silverman my money, so I won't be going to see it.

yeah what did happen

Start at 0:17 seconds and watch until 0:21 This is what she honestly thinks. Even if it is just a commerical.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:19 02/07/2016 by parisruelz12
#53 Posted: 16:45:21 02/07/2016

yeah what did happen

Start at 0:17 seconds and watch until 0:21 This is what she honestly thinks. Even if it is just a commerical.

dang...that's messed up
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#54 Posted: 16:47:13 02/07/2016

yeah what did happen

dang...that's messed up

Unless I'm confused, she thinks men are worse than women?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#55 Posted: 16:49:54 02/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

dang...that's messed up

She's a radical feminist who thinks that anyone who is either white, male and/or cis is the scum of the earth and deserve to die.
---
#56 Posted: 16:57:25 02/07/2016

dang...that's messed up

She's a radical feminist who thinks that anyone who is either white, male and/or cis is the scum of the earth and deserve to die.

then doesn't she think that she should die, considering she's at 2 of those things?
---
#57 Posted: 16:59:48 02/07/2016

then doesn't she think that she should die, considering she's at 2 of those things?

Feminists aren't self aware, so no.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#58 Posted: 20:30:03 02/07/2016

So, wait... is there anything else out there about this... Cuz that one commercial ain't fully convinced me.
#59 Posted: 20:52:13 02/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

So, wait... is there anything else out there about this... Cuz that one commercial ain't fully convinced me.

She didn't respond to the "Sorry it's a boy." However, she has done some scummy things in the past.
Sarah Silvermen: All Men Are Potential Rapists.
She lied about her pay for her gigs. She also claims to be a feminist and all about gender and social issues, but is also A big ****ing hypocrite.

and that's honestly why I don't like her.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#60 Posted: 20:54:54 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheToyNerd

She didn't respond to the "Sorry it's a boy." However, she has done some scummy things in the past.
Sarah Silvermen: All Men Are Potential Rapists.
She lied about her pay for her gigs. She also claims to be a feminist and all about gender and social issues, but is also A big ****ing hypocrite.

and that's honestly why I don't like her.

now i wanna ****ing murder vanellope
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#61 Posted: 21:01:53 02/07/2016
I'll just settle for like the content, hate the creator. If I looked into every person that made something I like and stopped seeing it because of their attitude/****ty opinions, I'd be a much sadder and more bored person. Will make a point to "miss" opening weekend though, if not straight up skip it until it's on blu-ray because thanks Brazilians for making family-friendly movies almost all dub-only on theaters since omg my kiddies and I can't read.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:39 02/07/2016 by Bifrost
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#62 Posted: 03:02:09 03/07/2016
I hope Wreck-it-Ralph 2 spends less time in one video game setting than the first one did. The first one basically turned into a Candy Land movie for more than half of the plot. Which I guess is because they didn't think girls would watch the movie otherwise. But hopefully they know better now that girls like video games too.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#63 Posted: 03:11:19 03/07/2016
About what parisruelz12 about the plot, I think that, even if the plot was well completed, the concept of the movie can still be well-explored and expanded, so that's another reason why I'm excited for it. About the Vanellope's voice actress, well... I will watch in my language anyway...

Quote: Muffin Man
I hope Wreck-it-Ralph 2 spends less time in one video game setting than the first one did. The first one basically turned into a Candy Land movie for more than half of the plot. Which I guess is because they didn't think girls would watch the movie otherwise. But hopefully they know better now that girls like video games too.

I think that was more because "the plot demanded it" than everything else. The movie actually gone against some girl/boy "stereotypes". Like the girl playing Hero's Duty (you know, "for boys") while the boys played Sugar Rush ("for girls"). I know, this doesn't have much to do with what you said, but yeah...
---
Bruh
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me